RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: one more thing Rachael

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

I live in England, I guess that you are from America if you had your removal done by Dr Kolb.

Sue

Guest guest

I bump into walls to sometimes. I don't know why? Is it because these implants effected our ears and make us off balance. Is it from the blurred vision, eye damage we have and we can't see the walls we hit? Is it from the neuro damage we have? I don't know myself It is all a mystery that is for sure.

Donna

Guest guest

Penni,

I have the frozen shoulder on the right side, that is the side the infection was on. I went to a chiropractor and he got it unfrozen and that was before the explant. I still have a lot of pain on the right side myself since explant. I plan to go back the chiropractor, I will let you know if this works. Let me know if the therapist works. Maybe together we can get rid of frozen shoulders and the pain in our necks. This is awful!! God Bless You

Donna

Guest guest

Hi, Sue!

Yes. I am from America. I am originally from Atlanta, Georgia... but currently live in Los Angeles, California. I flew to Georgia to have my explant done my Dr. Kolb. My family is in Georgia, so it worked out beautifully! =)

-

On 6/9/06, gibbense@... <gibbense@...> wrote:

Hi ,

I live in England, I guess that you are from America if you had your removal done by Dr Kolb.

Sue

Guest guest

Because we had implants that is why our brains, ears and everything is messed up. It is hard to believe all this over an implant. I think it should be criminal myself. Did you go to a million doctors before Dr. Kolb like I did? This is so ridiculous. If there is not a pill on the market for us to take and get well in a week or so, they should not be allowed to sell them. Know it may take forever of detox and diet to get well. This is insane I know, I am also upset that my PS left me for dead. He knew what was wrong with me, he just didn't want to deal with it. I will call him run around sue. He ran me around for a little over a year from doctor to doctor. Then laughed cause nobody could figure it out. What an a & % Oh well Dr. Kolb is my hero around here in Ohio.

Donna

Guest guest

I felt the same way. I have two kids and didn't want to leave them behind that is why I am here. I truly felt like I was gonna die. I had so many people praying for me the week of explant I felt better than I did for a little over a year. Prayer for sure keeps us alive and God sent us to Dr. Kolb for a reason I do believe that one.

Donna

Guest guest

Hi!!!!! I've been thinking about you so much!!! What a surprise to open my email and here you are!!!!

How are you feeling? Fill me in with everything okay. I talked with your sister the other day. She said you were getting ready to go back to LA.

I think about you so often. You just touched my heart so in Dr. Kolb's office.

I'm slowly doing better. My biggest complaint is lack of energy and my frozen left shoulder but I can tell I'm getting better.

Please feel free to call me or email me anytime. If I remember right I gave these to you at Dr. Kolb's.

Blessings,

Penni

Re: one more thing

Hi, Sue!

Yes. I am from America. I am originally from Atlanta, Georgia... but currently live in Los Angeles, California. I flew to Georgia to have my explant done my Dr. Kolb. My family is in Georgia, so it worked out beautifully! =)

-

On 6/9/06, gibbense@... <gibbense@...> wrote:

Hi ,

Sue

Guest guest

I will pray for you of course. I also will appreciate your prayers as well. This has made me closer to God that is for sure. We can trust God not to lie to us and leave us for dead. God did send us to the right doctor for explant. He answered my prayer, I wanted to get well for my kids so bad. I do believe God is why I found the support sites, and referral to Dr. Kolb. It was amazing and a miracle in itself. I know I want to be 100% well again, this may never happen, but let's thank God for were we are today. We are not as bad as before explant, the implants are not destroying our bodies on a daily basis any longer. I find that if I look at all the little symptoms I don't have, it makes me have faith the bigger symptoms will fade too. Thank God there gone and May God Bless You

Donna

Guest guest

Hi, Penni!!!

I think about you often, as well! I'm AWFUL at picking up the phone and calling people! You are truly a blessing... with such a kind, sweet spirit!

So, you have a lack of energy, too? Are you still on antibiotics/antifungals? Just curious. It's weird. I have energy... then i get so weak I can hardly make it to my bed to pass out. I'm off my antibiotics, but still on antifungals. I continue to shake on a regular basis... =(

What's wrong with your shoulder? Has it always been like that? Hmmm... I hate that we are suffering like this.

I think i've read in emails that your husband isn't feeling well, either? What's wrong with him?

I'll definitely keep you updated.

I think you tried to send me your email, but it didn't go through. sometimes, on large sites like this, they won't allow personal info to be passed on...

God bless you, Penni! I won't be a stranger! Promise! =)

-

On 6/9/06, Penni Pitre <penniquilts@...> wrote:

Hi!!!!! I've been thinking about you so much!!! What a surprise to open my email and here you are!!!!

How are you feeling? Fill me in with everything okay. I talked with your sister the other day. She said you were getting ready to go back to LA.

I think about you so often. You just touched my heart so in Dr. Kolb's office.

I'm slowly doing better. My biggest complaint is lack of energy and my frozen left shoulder but I can tell I'm getting better.

Please feel free to call me or email me anytime. If I remember right I gave these to you at Dr. Kolb's.

Blessings,

Penni

Hi, Sue!

-

On 6/9/06, gibbense@... <

gibbense@...> wrote:

Hi ,

Sue

Guest guest

Before expant I had a lot of talks with God, he is our true friend indeed. I was so scared, when back in forth. Should I do this? Am I over reacting? Is this for real? All those questions, I followed my gut and my heart. God was telling me do it, you are right. Not the doctor's, PS, I was right this time. I decided that I had to do explant and It was quick. I found the support sites and all within a little over a month I had explant. I remember thinking before explant, If I die getting them out, I will be in heaven with no more pain. I figured I couldn't lose either way. I was dying with them. I prayed so hard about this I was feeling great when I went to Atlanta. It was such a miracle, that I was trying to go into denial about getting them out. God once again and support said, no get r done. Follow your gut. I will never let another doctor tell me I am crazy, not right again. I have learned my lesson thru this whole ordeal. God gives me strength to move on daily. I feel like laying down and getting depressed sometimes. I can't do it, I am on a mission to get well and that is all we can do for ourselves. God will help us that is for sure. I am so glad I got the explant I had mold in me and the thought of doctors letting us walk around like that makes me sick. I just have lost a lot of respect for doctors. I think I had more help off of support sites than any doctor in Ohio. I love Dr. Kolb she is a wonderful doctor, I feel like I owe her more money, a gift or flowers or something extra. It was not about the money with her. I felt like she deserved every dime and then some. The doctors around here who left me for dead. I think they owe me an apology at least. This was my treatment remedy for a little over a year. Donna take a xanax and it will go away. Thank God I was against drugs or I would have took 3 a day and forgot about the symptoms. I was in pain and felt it is why I am alive. I took no pain killers or nothing. Looking back I don't know how I did it. I guess it all falls back to, the grace of our almighty God.

Donna

Guest guest

Well you made me giggle. It's what I call hitting the wall. I'll feel like I have some energy and than all of a sudden it disappears and I almost feel too sick to go to bed!!!!!

The frozen shoulder is on my left side where I had a major breast infection. My ex plastic surgeon just kept telling me since 2004 that I would just have to wear a binder and live with the pain.!!! Dr. Kolb says that it's not uncommon to have a frozen shoulder on the side of the infection. So I'm going to start some physical therapy. I'm scared because I know that it is going to be more painful than it already is.

Tom has adrenal and thyroid issues. Plus it's been around 110 each day since we came home and it really hit him hard since he sells luxury cars and is in and out of the sun all day. Please pray for him. He really should be retired but because of my continuing health problems over the last 10 years we don't have any money.

Your a sweetie too. I can and could see Christ's love in you in Atlanta.

Love,

Penni

Hi, Sue!

-

On 6/9/06, gibbense@... < gibbense@...> wrote:

Hi ,

Sue

Guest guest

Penni,

" Hitting the wall " , huh?! lol! Well, I'm doing that pretty darn regularly! lol! Are you getting that a lot? It's daily for me! At LEAST twice a day!

Good luck with your physical therapy. I can't imagine the pain you'll be in. I've never had to have physical therapy for anything...but i KNOW it'll be worth it! I'll be praying for you!

How did Tom get his adrenal and thyroid issues? Any idea?

Hmmm... It's such a shame that medical bills are soooo expensive! I'll definitely be praying for you and your family! You both are SUCH great people! You deserve to be happy... and able to REST!

Thanks for your compliment! I feel the same way about you! Christ definitely shines through you! =)

-

On 6/9/06, Penni Pitre <penniquilts@...> wrote:

Well you made me giggle. It's what I call hitting the wall. I'll feel like I have some energy and than all of a sudden it disappears and I almost feel too sick to go to bed!!!!!

The frozen shoulder is on my left side where I had a major breast infection. My ex plastic surgeon just kept telling me since 2004 that I would just have to wear a binder and live with the pain.!!! Dr. Kolb says that it's not uncommon to have a frozen shoulder on the side of the infection. So I'm going to start some physical therapy. I'm scared because I know that it is going to be more painful than it already is.

Tom has adrenal and thyroid issues. Plus it's been around 110 each day since we came home and it really hit him hard since he sells luxury cars and is in and out of the sun all day. Please pray for him. He really should be retired but because of my continuing health problems over the last 10 years we don't have any money.

Your a sweetie too. I can and could see Christ's love in you in Atlanta.

Love,

Penni

Hi, Sue!

-

On 6/9/06, gibbense@... <

gibbense@...> wrote:

Hi ,

Sue

Guest guest

Donna,

Haha! that was funny! What I meant by " hitting the wall " is when i have a lot of energy, then suddenly am too tired to even GET to the bed to pass out!

Although, I do get off balance quite a bit! I have NO idea why!

-

On 6/9/06, BSBanshee1@... <BSBanshee1@...> wrote:

I bump into walls to sometimes. I don't know why? Is it because these implants effected our ears and make us off balance. Is it from the blurred vision, eye damage we have and we can't see the walls we hit? Is it from the neuro damage we have? I don't know myself It is all a mystery that is for sure.

Donna

Guest guest

Donna,

Yep! I've been to soooo many different doctors, and a couple different emergency rooms for episodes that happened in the middle of the night. There were moments that seemed so hopeless, I TRULY didn't want to live anymore... and that is VERY unlike me. My faith, alone, would prevent me from EVER doing anything stupid... but the thought of death excited me... to be able to escape the pain, fear, and loneliness.

I'm happy to say that I don't feel like that anymore, but I do long for the day that I have full recovery!

Dr. Kolb has definitely been my hero thus far... along with all of my friends and family who have stuck by my side for the past 8 1/2 years!

-

Because we had implants that is why our brains, ears and everything is messed up. It is hard to believe all this over an implant. I think it should be criminal myself. Did you go to a million doctors before Dr. Kolb like I did? This is so ridiculous. If there is not a pill on the market for us to take and get well in a week or so, they should not be allowed to sell them. Know it may take forever of detox and diet to get well. This is insane I know, I am also upset that my PS left me for dead. He knew what was wrong with me, he just didn't want to deal with it. I will call him run around sue. He ran me around for a little over a year from doctor to doctor. Then laughed cause nobody could figure it out. What an a & % Oh well Dr. Kolb is my hero around here in Ohio.

Donna

Guest guest

Me, too, Donna!

Will you pray for me, as I will be praying for you?! I would really appreciate that! =)

I felt the same way. I have two kids and didn't want to leave them behind that is why I am here. I truly felt like I was gonna die. I had so many people praying for me the week of explant I felt better than I did for a little over a year. Prayer for sure keeps us alive and God sent us to Dr. Kolb for a reason I do believe that one.

Donna

Guest guest

Donna,

That is so sweet! I pray that God will bless you, as well! You're right! In his word he says he will never leave us, nor forsake us! He also says that all things work out for the greater good, for those who love him! =)

That makes me happy!

-

I will pray for you of course. I also will appreciate your prayers as well. This has made me closer to God that is for sure. We can trust God not to lie to us and leave us for dead. God did send us to the right doctor for explant. He answered my prayer, I wanted to get well for my kids so bad. I do believe God is why I found the support sites, and referral to Dr. Kolb. It was amazing and a miracle in itself. I know I want to be 100% well again, this may never happen, but let's thank God for were we are today. We are not as bad as before explant, the implants are not destroying our bodies on a daily basis any longer. I find that if I look at all the little symptoms I don't have, it makes me have faith the bigger symptoms will fade too. Thank God there gone and May God Bless You

Donna

Guest guest

wow! I agree with you whole heartedly!

That was the same thought process i went through. I kept asking myself... is it my implants? No, it can't be. wouldn't this be happening to everyone?, etc...

My gut kept telling me to have them removed. It was the ONLY thing that made sense! I was perfectly healthy before implantation... and i mean NEVER sick! I have been an athlete ever since i can remember WALKING, and i hadn't been able to workout in years!

The more I prayed about it, the more peace that I had about it. My decision was very quick as well. I had been taking many tests trying to varify that my symptoms weren't from something else. The dr's and i finally narrowed it down.

They knew my MSH was abnormally low... a 9. I then saw an Endocrinologist who tested every kind of adrenal activity, and she found NOTHING. She not only did blood work, after blood work... she did an abdominal and pelvic cat scan, as well as a MRI on my brain... and found NOTHING. She collected a 24 hour urine analysis... showing my coritsol levels were almost DOUBLE (in my urine... NOT in my blood, there's a difference)! (Indicating my body was really stressed).

After all these tests, she couldn't tell me WHY my MSH was low. She was stumped! She told me that maybe I WAS right. That maybe it WAS my implants, and to look into that. Once i heard that, my plane ticket was purchased and my surgery was scheduled within 2 days!!!!

So, here we are! Recovering... and waiting for time to take its course along the healing process! :)

I can't wait to have conversations a year from now! Hopefully we'll ALL be recovered by then!!!! Positive thinking! =)

-

Before expant I had a lot of talks with God, he is our true friend indeed. I was so scared, when back in forth. Should I do this? Am I over reacting? Is this for real? All those questions, I followed my gut and my heart. God was telling me do it, you are right. Not the doctor's, PS, I was right this time. I decided that I had to do explant and It was quick. I found the support sites and all within a little over a month I had explant. I remember thinking before explant, If I die getting them out, I will be in heaven with no more pain. I figured I couldn't lose either way. I was dying with them. I prayed so hard about this I was feeling great when I went to Atlanta. It was such a miracle, that I was trying to go into denial about getting them out. God once again and support said, no get r done. Follow your gut. I will never let another doctor tell me I am crazy, not right again. I have learned my lesson thru this whole ordeal. God gives me strength to move on daily. I feel like laying down and getting depressed sometimes. I can't do it, I am on a mission to get well and that is all we can do for ourselves. God will help us that is for sure. I am so glad I got the explant I had mold in me and the thought of doctors letting us walk around like that makes me sick. I just have lost a lot of respect for doctors. I think I had more help off of support sites than any doctor in Ohio. I love Dr. Kolb she is a wonderful doctor, I feel like I owe her more money, a gift or flowers or something extra. It was not about the money with her. I felt like she deserved every dime and then some. The doctors around here who left me for dead. I think they owe me an apology at least. This was my treatment remedy for a little over a year. Donna take a xanax and it will go away. Thank God I was against drugs or I would have took 3 a day and forgot about the symptoms. I was in pain and felt it is why I am alive. I took no pain killers or nothing. Looking back I don't know how I did it. I guess it all falls back to, the grace of our almighty God.

Donna

Guest guest

Rogene,

I wonder how long we should wait to use a hot tub after surgery?

Donna

Guest guest

Donna,

I was confused, too, because at first the people on the pro-implant

site said " it's the anesthesia " , " it's not the implants " - so I

toughed it out for a few months, although my brain kept telling me

that my body just wasn't tolerating the implants very well. For the

first few months, I had all sorts of strange things happening,

shooting pains throughout my body, swollen and very sore lymph

nodes, nervousness, anxiety, fatigue. After about a month my joints

in my thumbs got sore, but then it seemed to go down for a month or

two. Then after about 4 months, suddenly my joints swelled up ALOT,

and my fingers and toes got numb, then my bones started to ache.

The numbness was becoming painful, it felt like someone was sticking

pins under my nails. That's when I got dizzy, and started getting

daily headaches that throbbed in the temples, and brain fog, and

high blood pressure when it was normally low. The headaches have

gone away, along with the high blood pressure and the brain fog, but

the other symptoms are harder for me to get rid of (they aren't as

bad as they were in the winter, but it's still there). Plus I

haven't been eating organic, I haven't been drinking alot of water -

I'm gone from home about 12 hours a day and was also going to school

full-time, so that made it harder for me to eat the way I should.

The stress of the job probably doesn't help, and for whatever reason

my husband is a big grump in the summer - so I think those things

tend to stunt my healing. No matter what, though, I am thrilled to

have my shape back to normal, and I'll never regret the explant (but

will eternally regret the implants). I love being small breasted,

big boobs are highly overrated.

Sis

> >

> > ,

> >

> > Before expant I had a lot of talks with God, he is our true

friend

> > indeed. I was so scared, when back in forth. Should I do

this? Am I over

> > reacting? Is this for real? All those questions, I followed my

gut and my

> > heart. God was telling me do it, you are right. Not the

doctor's, PS, I

> > was right this time. I decided that I had to do explant and It

was quick.

> > I found the support sites and all within a little over a month I

had

> > explant. I remember thinking before explant, If I die getting

them out, I

> > will be in heaven with no more pain. I figured I couldn't lose

either way.

> > I was dying with them. I prayed so hard about this I was feeling

great when

> > I went to Atlanta. It was such a miracle, that I was trying to

go into

> > denial about getting them out. God once again and support said,

no get r

> > done. Follow your gut. I will never let another doctor tell me

I am crazy,

> > not right again. I have learned my lesson thru this whole

ordeal. God gives

> > me strength to move on daily. I feel like laying down and

getting depressed

> > sometimes. I can't do it, I am on a mission to get well and

that is all we

> > can do for ourselves. God will help us that is for sure. I am

so glad I

> > got the explant I had mold in me and the thought of doctors

letting us walk

> > around like that makes me sick. I just have lost a lot of

respect for

> > doctors. I think I had more help off of support sites than any

doctor in

> > Ohio. I love Dr. Kolb she is a wonderful doctor, I feel like I

owe her more

> > money, a gift or flowers or something extra. It was not about

the money

> > with her. I felt like she deserved every dime and then some.

The doctors

> > around here who left me for dead. I think they owe me an

apology at least.

> > This was my treatment remedy for a little over a year. Donna

take a xanax

> > and it will go away. Thank God I was against drugs or I would

have took 3 a

> > day and forgot about the symptoms. I was in pain and felt it is

why I am

> > alive. I took no pain killers or nothing. Looking back I don't

know how I

> > did it. I guess it all falls back to, the grace of our almighty

God.

> >

> > Donna

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Deep, theraputic massage is wonderful for getting rid

of stiff, painful joints. . .

You'll have to give the therapist permission to go as

deeply as necessary. The initial massages can be very

painful - but just for an instant. Once the muscles

are " unglued " , the relief is wonderful!

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Penni,

Hopefully your physical therapist will give you

ultrasound treatments . . . They're wonderful at

helping with joint pain! . . .

If you can get access to far infrared therapy (pads,

lights, or sauna), you would probably benefit a great

deal.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene,

Hey that sounds cool about ultrasound treatments. I'll be sure and check into that availability. I do have the infrared sauna but I've been too weak and tired still to use it. I'll wait a couple more weeks before I go back to that.

Thanks for your help. Your so kind.

Blessings,

Penni

Penni,Hopefully your physical therapist will give youultrasound treatments . . . They're wonderful athelping with joint pain! . . . If you can get access to far infrared therapy (pads,lights, or sauna), you would probably benefit a greatdeal.Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Penni,

I think you'll feel much better after you use your

sauna . . . My daughter has been here this past week.

She came with a lot of back pain and fatigue . . . She

was unable to work one day the week before because of

her back pain.

She's been using the sauna twice a day - for as long

as an hour and a half each time.. . . She left this

moring with no back pain, feeling great. Her

complexion was greatly improved and she looked good!

If the heat makes you feel bad, open the door

(assuming you're using a sauna) . . . the light alone

has theraputic effects.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene,

I love deep theraputic massages. They are the best.

Penni

Deep, theraputic massage is wonderful for getting ridof stiff, painful joints. . . You'll have to give the therapist permission to go asdeeply as necessary. The initial massages can be verypainful - but just for an instant. Once the musclesare "unglued", the relief is wonderful!Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Kenda,

I don't want to sound nosy but I checked out the sauna's. How much do they cost ball park I guess. If you don't want to say I totally understand. If you want you could also e-mail me private. I think this would be great for me I don't want to go to the public hot tub anylonger, I agree with Rogene on that issue. I wouldn't mind getting one of the sauna's at home. I would be the only one to use it that way. I am also going to check into the hot tub, for like the bath room, we was going to remodel that bathroom anyway. That way I could use the hot tub and jets, then drain water every use. It would be great for epsom salt bath's I think? I have to do something to get rid of the toxins in my body. I am just wondering if the sauna is affordable or outrageous cost. I am very low on money, but wondered if they did financing for those sauna's. Let me know if you can, my e-mail is BSBanshee1@...

Thanks,

Donna