RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Penni

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WOW Penni! That is all I can say. Wow. Did they know why you kept draining? Did it eventually stop? What cc's did it have to be under to get the drains out?

~ married to DH Mark, and sharing the lives of nine busy children. <3 <3

Explant done!

Hi everyone!Well, my explant was done last week Wednesday. I was amazed at how well I felt after surgery. Dr. Feng did an excellent job! I loved her staff and her clinic both. I had hardly any pain, and didn't even need pain medication!! Well, maybe once or twice at night!The problem is, I still have my drains in! It just won't quit draining! We stayed in a hotel for seven nights...and then just had to come home as we were heartbroken missing our babies at home! I am going back to Ohio tomorrow (UGH!) and getting the drains out on Saturday...10 days after Surgery. Who would have thought?!! I will be so glad to get this compression wrap OFF...and drains out. I will be so glad to take a SHOWER!!! LOL After our consultation, Dr. Feng concluded that the implants had aged me and my body systems about ten years! Its a crime.Immediate symptom relief?? I was amazed at how well I could take a DEEP BREATH after getting those heavy implants off my chest! Awesome! I am no longer SWEATING profusely all of the time. I have SLEPT soundly for the first time in six years. And my CONSTIPATION and digestion are 100% better for the first time in six years as well. Anyone contemplating the explant...do it! I know I have a long way to go, a lot of detox to get through, and hard work ahead...but I wouldn't change a thing about getting them out.My boobs? lol they look 80 years old! BUT...they are REAL and ALL MINE!!! I am in love. I got a peek when Dr. Feng had to re-wrap my compression bandages "tighter" to try and stop the drainage.Thanks all, I have missed you.