RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Saline Class Action Law Suit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Donna,

There have been powerful forces at work since the

first round of breast implant law suits . . .

It's extremely difficult and costly for a law firm to

take on these cases! . . . The feds, in much touted

" tort reform " have implemented huge hurdles intended

to discourage all but the most determined and

well-heeled!

That doesn't mean there won't be any law suits . . .

there should be thousands! . . . I understand there

are some private suits going on quietly.

If you do find an attorney, please keep their name

low-key because you'll probably get dumped if the find

out you're putting them in the spotlight!

Many of the valves on saline implants were defective -

but left on the market for years after this was known!

.. . . AND . . they've known that implants leak

platinum for years - affecting, not only the women,

but their unborn children. . . Yet nothing has been

done!

If this makes you unhappy, please contact your

Congressmen/women and let them know. As long as we

stay quiet, they assume we're happy (or dumb)!

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

Guest guest

Thanks for the response Rogene. I have not found an attorney I have no case. I am just like everyone else, being told Saline is Safe. Well I wonder how many girls come on here and get explant and find mold and fungus in implants? DonnaRogene S <saxony01@...> wrote: Donna,There have been powerful forces at work since thefirst round of breast implant law suits . . . It's extremely difficult and costly for a law firm totake on these cases! . . . The feds, in much touted"tort reform" have implemented huge hurdles intendedto discourage all but the most determined andwell-heeled! That doesn't mean there won't be any law suits . . .there should be thousands! . . . I understand thereare some private suits going on quietly. If you

do find an attorney, please keep their namelow-key because you'll probably get dumped if the findout you're putting them in the spotlight! Many of the valves on saline implants were defective -but left on the market for years after this was known!. . . AND . . they've known that implants leakplatinum for years - affecting, not only the women,but their unborn children. . . Yet nothing has beendone!If this makes you unhappy, please contact yourCongressmen/women and let them know. As long as westay quiet, they assume we're happy (or dumb)!Hugs and prayers,Rogene

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2ยข/min with Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Donna,

Not everyone has sent their implants to Dr. Blais in

Canada . . . He does an indepth examination of them .

.. . growing cultures, etc. . . Most pathologists don't

look for mold/fungus, etc. . . One plastic surgeon

told me that his pathologist NEVER found such things .

.. . even though many of our women report seeing

blackened implants for themselves. This doctor has

removed many implants. I don't know why he would tell

me that!

I don't know that he's found ANY implants from our

women to be free of contaminants!

Implants don't have to be discolored to be

contaminated!

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Sis I think it is a hopeless cause to try to get a dime back from this. I do want to warn as many women as I can.. I sit home sick and not much else I can do but sit on computer it's sad but true... I would like to hear more about your story? Did you have Saline and when you got removed are you well yet?

Donna

I seen your pics but not up close it was hard........ Did you get lift???

Is your scar healed nice????

Donna

Guest guest

Oh great Rogene, well I am going to Dr. Kolb for removal on May 22 her office said they would send off for me. I want to make sure I ask for Dr. Blais to do good report any suggestions on what to ask for????? I want to know everything that is in me right now. I can't wait to get removal. I am scared though, I don't have the money for a lift. I am just getting them out with en-bloc. I am worried I will looked deformed... I had no sag to breast prior to BA....... I went to full c from an small b cup or a small b any suggestions on that??

Donna

Guest guest

Rogene, Are you saying that all implants sent to canada have contamination in them? I am so stupid (another symptom) im sorry. I am kinda blank on that issue. The Dr. in Canada does check for mold and fungus? DonnaRogene S <saxony01@...> wrote: Donna,Not everyone has sent their implants to Dr. Blais inCanada . . . He does an indepth examination of them .. . growing cultures, etc. . . Most pathologists don'tlook for mold/fungus, etc. . . One plastic surgeontold me that his pathologist NEVER found such things .. . even though many of our women report seeingblackened implants for themselves. This doctor hasremoved many implants. I don't know why he would tellme that!I don't know that he's found ANY

implants from ourwomen to be free of contaminants!Implants don't have to be discolored to becontaminated!Hugs,Rogene

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

Guest guest

Donna,

I can't say for sure that all implants sent to Dr.

Blais are contaminated . . . I'm pretty sure that, of

the women who've come to our group sick, who have sent

their implants and capsules to Dr. Blais in Canada,

that he has found organisms in them that shouldn't be

there . . . organisms that can make anyone very sick.

Dr. Blais checks for mold/fungus and staph organisms,

as well as examines the implant for defects.

Women who are still healthy aren't going to be sending

their implants to Dr. Blais.

Dr. Blais' contact information is in the archive

files.

Rogene

--- Donna Sparks <donnastoxicbreast@...> wrote:

> Rogene,

>

> Are you saying that all implants sent to canada

> have contamination in them? I am so stupid (another

> symptom) im sorry. I am kinda blank on that issue.

> The Dr. in Canada does check for mold and fungus?

>

> Donna

>

> Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote:

> Donna,

>

> Not everyone has sent their implants to Dr. Blais in

> Canada . . . He does an indepth examination of them

> .

> . . growing cultures, etc. . . Most pathologists

> don't

> look for mold/fungus, etc. . . One plastic surgeon

> told me that his pathologist NEVER found such things

> .

> . . even though many of our women report seeing

> blackened implants for themselves. This doctor has

> removed many implants. I don't know why he would

> tell

> me that!

>

> I don't know that he's found ANY implants from our

> women to be free of contaminants!

>

> Implants don't have to be discolored to be

> contaminated!

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

> Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place

> of advice given by licensed health care

> professionals. Consult your physician or licensed

> health care professional before commencing any

> medical treatment.

>

> " Do not let either the medical authorities or the

> politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts

> are, and make your own decisions about how to live a

> happy life and how to work for a better world. " -

> Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954,

> Chemistry; 1963, Peace)

>

> See our photos website! Enter " implants " for access

> at this link:

> http://.shutterfly.com/action/

>

>

Guest guest

Were is the archive files I would like to see that. Will Dr. Blias give you a list of contaminations found. DonnaRogene S <saxony01@...> wrote: Donna,I can't say for sure that all implants sent to Dr.Blais are contaminated . . . I'm pretty sure that, ofthe women who've come to our group sick, who have senttheir implants and capsules to Dr. Blais in Canada,that he has found organisms in them that shouldn't bethere . . . organisms that can make anyone very sick.Dr. Blais checks for mold/fungus and staph organisms,as well as examines the implant for defects.Women who are still healthy aren't going to be sendingtheir implants to Dr. Blais.Dr. Blais' contact information is in the archivefiles.Rogene---

Donna Sparks <donnastoxicbreast@...> wrote:> Rogene,> > Are you saying that all implants sent to canada> have contamination in them? I am so stupid (another> symptom) im sorry. I am kinda blank on that issue. > The Dr. in Canada does check for mold and fungus? > > Donna> > Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote:> Donna,> > Not everyone has sent their implants to Dr. Blais in> Canada . . . He does an indepth examination of them> .> . . growing cultures, etc. . . Most pathologists> don't> look for mold/fungus, etc. . . One plastic surgeon> told me that his pathologist NEVER found such things> .> . . even though many of our women report seeing> blackened implants for themselves. This doctor has> removed many

implants. I don't know why he would> tell> me that!> > I don't know that he's found ANY implants from our> women to be free of contaminants!> > Implants don't have to be discolored to be> contaminated!> > Hugs,> > Rogene> > > > > Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place> of advice given by licensed health care> professionals. Consult your physician or licensed> health care professional before commencing any> medical treatment. > > "Do not let either the medical authorities or the> politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts> are, and make your own decisions about how to live a> happy life and how to work for a better world." -> Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954,> Chemistry; 1963, Peace)> > See our photos website! Enter "implants" for

access> at this link:> http://.shutterfly.com/action/> >

Guest guest

Thanks Rogene well even with Dr. Blais report I don't think I would be able to sue anyone. I don't have insurance. Unfortunately, my PS won't even admit this might be wrong. I will copy a letter I sent to him and he laughed at me.. I also went to his office today to get my records and I ask his secretary of 5 years if she had the FDA pamphlet? She said What I dont know what that is? I was mad... I dont think they will admit anything so who would u sue? I don't have insurance. Lucky my BF has decent credit gonna finance my surgery and the expense for this. I feel so bad for him, he lost his son last year and has not recouped from that now me sick.. geezzzzzz its a long struggle for us both.

Donna

Guest guest

Thanks Rogene well even with Dr. Blais report I don't think I would be able to sue anyone. I don't have insurance. Unfortunately, my PS won't even admit this might be wrong. I will copy a letter I sent to him and he laughed at me.. I also went to his office today to get my records and I ask his secretary of 5 years if she had the FDA pamphlet? She said What I dont know what that is? I was mad... I dont think they will admit anything so who would u sue? I don't have insurance. Lucky my BF has decent credit gonna finance my surgery and the expense for this. I feel so bad for him, he lost his son last year and has not recouped from that now me sick.. geezzzzzz its a long struggle for us both.

Donna

oh the here is the letter to my PS who laughs and said, I see no connection Saline is safe, not silicone in there saline donna.

omg he is a jerk.

May 1, 2006

Berger

RE: Donna Sparks

Dear Dr. Berger:

Here are the symptoms that I either have or have had since my Breast Augmentation on February 22, 2005. I either have the symptoms now or have had in the past. The symptoms listed do not mean constant a lot of them come and go like mysterious times, for no apparent reason.

Fatigue Nerve Damage Stiff Right neck, arm and hand. Rash on face/chest Left ankle swollen/ rash Small Blood Vessels Muscle Shakes/tremors Irritable Bowel Syndrome Lumps in Left Breast Recurrent Flu likes Illnesses Memory Loss Ringing in Ears Saying wrong words/slurring Decreased Libido Low Back Pain Right Breast Pain Anxiety Mood Swings Depression Sinus Infections Sleep Disturbances/ Waking up feeling numb/tingling Headaches Blurred Vision yeast infections Loss of Balance Numbness/Tingling / Hands / Feet Light Headed ness/ Dizziness Right Side Arm/Fingers/Face movement Joint and Muscle Aches and Pains Weight Gain Low Grade Fever Muscle Tremors Hair Loss Dry Eyes/Mouth Menstrual period every two weeks Tongue feels thick on right side

I have listed my symptoms so you could observe. I wondered if this could be related to my breast implants? Has anyone else ever had this happen? I want to know if related in anyway? Please give me a call regarding this matter.

Sincerely,

Donna Sparks(513) 616-6875

Guest guest

Sis,

We sound like twins I got my Saline BA on feb 2005 soon after I suspected something was wrong. I begged PS and Dr's to help me. They all said they are safe... I came to terms on my own that I need them out. I found the support sites... I am going to Dr. Kolb for explant and en-bloc on May 22 to get removed.. I just hope I live til then, I am so sick. Did you get your implants tested at all if so what was in them or did you just reject????? I would think that you could sue your PS for not tellin you that your body rejected??? what a jerk these ps are like money money and that is all at least mine was, how was your PS.

Donna

Guest guest

Sis,

We sound like twins I got my Saline BA on feb 2005 soon after I suspected something was wrong. I begged PS and Dr's to help me. They all said they are safe... I came to terms on my own that I need them out. I found the support sites... I am going to Dr. Kolb for explant and en-bloc on May 22 to get removed.. I just hope I live til then, I am so sick. Did you get your implants tested at all if so what was in them or did you just reject????? I would think that you could sue your PS for not tellin you that your body rejected??? what a jerk these ps are like money money and that is all at least mine was, how was your PS.

Donna

PS I have all the same symptoms you do besides the high blood pressure. I have irretable bowel syndrome. here is a letter I faxed to my dr and he said no connection saline dont make you sick.

May 1, 2006

Berger

RE: Donna Sparks

Dear Dr. Berger:

Here are the symptoms that I either have or have had since my Breast Augmentation on February 22, 2005. I either have the symptoms now or have had in the past. The symptoms listed do not mean constant a lot of them come and go like mysterious times, for no apparent reason.

Fatigue Nerve Damage Stiff Right neck, arm and hand. Rash on face/chest Left ankle swollen/ rash Small Blood Vessels Muscle Shakes/tremors Irritable Bowel Syndrome Lumps in Left Breast Recurrent Flu likes Illnesses Memory Loss Ringing in Ears Saying wrong words/slurring Decreased Libido Low Back Pain Right Breast Pain Anxiety Mood Swings Depression Sinus Infections Sleep Disturbances/ Waking up feeling numb/tingling Headaches Blurred Vision Loss of Balance Numbness/Tingling / Hands / Feet Light Headed ness/ Dizziness Right Side Arm/Fingers/Face movement Joint and Muscle Aches and Pains Weight Gain yeast infection Low Grade Fever Muscle Tremors Hair Loss Dry Eyes/Mouth Menstrual period every two weeks Tongue feels thick on right side

I have listed my symptoms so you could observe. I wondered if this could be related to my breast implants? Has anyone else ever had this happen? I want to know if related in anyway? Please give me a call regarding this matter.

Sincerely,

Donna Sparks(513) 616-6875

Guest guest

OMG I totally agree, PS are sick for doing this and one day it will come home to them. How wrong for him to say that to you. How long did you have implants rogene. Omg that makes me mad what he did to you. Did you get lift with explant???? or just removed???????

Donna

Guest guest

Omg having 30 neices and nephews that breaks my heart to hear of these children suffering due to breast implants. That too is like a no brainer for them PS and they tell women safe so they will still get BA and they get there money. Well you had them in a long time that is amazing. I am glad you are here to help me I appreciate you so much, you have no idea. I am scared and mad right now all I can do is focus on the issue of getting these toxic bags out of my chest. I hate them they make me so sick. I bet I will have fungi in mine I am curious to see. I know I am not crazy like the Dr s tell me I am a very stable person. I am trying to keep up hope that I will not be to badly damaged if I go next month. I don't care if in the middle of summer I will not be able to stand another minute with these in me. Thanks for everything you are a miracle in itself.

Donna

Guest guest

It makes me sicker to think this ps could have told us a lot earlier we rejected them implants.

Did your PS tell you or did you have to go to 100 doctors like me. I been diagnoised as crazy by the way.

Donna

Guest guest

I totally agree with the stress part and suing and takin a chance at getting nerves worse than they are you are right. I am like you don't think its mold or fungi just think my body rejected early symptoms. However, if PS was not sterile could have happened early on, plus it depends if the PS put something not sterile in your implants. I hope Dr. Kolb don't mess mine up I have to know what was in mine or it may drive me crazier than I am already. I also wonder how long did you have implants I forget? symptom too??? I got mine one year and 3 months ago

Donna

Guest guest

I still think you could sue if you could prove that you was wrongfully diagnoised however not worth the bull crap and stress i agree. I think there will be class action some day for Saline victims.

Donna

Guest guest

Donna,

I have never heard of anyone getting a refund from their plastic

surgeon because they got sick - the plastic surgeons will not admit

that implants are making us sick. Mine sure didn't offer up my

$6000. It's pretty difficult to get anyone to listen to us, but

certainly not impossible - if you think you're able to make a

difference and be proactive about this, I applaud you. There are

some women who are extremely active in getting the word out about

saline and silicone breast implants. I think so many of us are just

glad to get the things out of our bodies, and are tired of trying to

prove to someone that we're sick because of implants - but it

doesn't mean that you have to sit idly by. I have contacted my

congressman on a number of occasions, and senators as well.

Sis

>

> I am wondering why there are so many sick girls with the same

> symptoms and there is no law suit for Saline Implants. I would

> love to hear from all the girls who have had or have Saline

> Implants. If you had removed and tested, what was found in those

> test? If you can personally prove Saline Implants made you sick.

> How long you had the Saline Implants? I am going to start really

> looking into this further. I have felt sick ever since getting

> my Saline Implants one year and three months ago. I have 33

> symptoms in all, I am going to get them removed real soon and have

> them tested. If that is your situation I would love to hear from

> anyone and what they did about it. Can you go back and get refund?

> I think we should all come together on this situation and stop

> these PS from making us sick.

>

> Donna

>

Guest guest

Donna,

This a link to the shipping instructions for Dr.

Blais.

http://f6.grp.fs.com/v1/oA5YRI2KfufTutNZt9Nw0ZZFOGlH-YRfSPQslq5GnKlzQ0kA5g1\

3DQ867g7SDw1BtKBuzJDWXLkWiWxczj_L/Dr.%20Blais%20instructions%20for%20sending%20i\

mplants

If you have problems with this long address, you can

go to the link " Saline Support " on the lower part of

this page, then to " Shipping Instructions for Dr.

Blais " .

He will give you a list of options regarding the kind

of report he can give you . . . i.e. how in depth you

want him to check your implants. I think the least

expensive report runs about $250.

Hugs,

Rogene

--- Donna Sparks <donnastoxicbreast@...> wrote:

> Were is the archive files I would like to see that.

> Will Dr. Blias give you a list of contaminations

> found.

>

> Donna

>

> Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote:

> Donna,

>

> I can't say for sure that all implants sent to Dr.

> Blais are contaminated . . . I'm pretty sure that,

> of

> the women who've come to our group sick, who have

> sent

> their implants and capsules to Dr. Blais in Canada,

> that he has found organisms in them that shouldn't

> be

> there . . . organisms that can make anyone very

> sick.

>

> Dr. Blais checks for mold/fungus and staph

> organisms,

> as well as examines the implant for defects.

>

> Women who are still healthy aren't going to be

> sending

> their implants to Dr. Blais.

>

> Dr. Blais' contact information is in the archive

> files.

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

> --- Donna Sparks <donnastoxicbreast@...>

> wrote:

>

> > Rogene,

> >

> > Are you saying that all implants sent to canada

> > have contamination in them? I am so stupid

> (another

> > symptom) im sorry. I am kinda blank on that

> issue.

> > The Dr. in Canada does check for mold and fungus?

> >

> > Donna

> >

> > Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote:

> > Donna,

> >

> > Not everyone has sent their implants to Dr. Blais

> in

> > Canada . . . He does an indepth examination of

> them

> > .

> > . . growing cultures, etc. . . Most pathologists

> > don't

> > look for mold/fungus, etc. . . One plastic surgeon

> > told me that his pathologist NEVER found such

> things

> > .

> > . . even though many of our women report seeing

> > blackened implants for themselves. This doctor has

> > removed many implants. I don't know why he would

> > tell

> > me that!

> >

> > I don't know that he's found ANY implants from our

> > women to be free of contaminants!

> >

> > Implants don't have to be discolored to be

> > contaminated!

> >

> > Hugs,

> >

> > Rogene

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place

> > of advice given by licensed health care

> > professionals. Consult your physician or licensed

> > health care professional before commencing any

> > medical treatment.

> >

> > " Do not let either the medical authorities or the

> > politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts

> > are, and make your own decisions about how to live

> a

> > happy life and how to work for a better world. " -

> > Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954,

> > Chemistry; 1963, Peace)

> >

> > See our photos website! Enter " implants " for

> access

> > at this link:

> > http://.shutterfly.com/action/

> >

> >

Guest guest

Oops . . . IF you use the Saline Support Link . . .

you have to go to " Files " before opening the Dr. Blais

instructions! . . .

Rogene

--- Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote:

> Donna,

>

> This a link to the shipping instructions for Dr.

> Blais.

>

http://f6.grp.fs.com/v1/oA5YRI2KfufTutNZt9Nw0ZZFOGlH-YRfSPQslq5GnKlzQ0kA5g1\

3DQ867g7SDw1BtKBuzJDWXLkWiWxczj_L/Dr.%20Blais%20instructions%20for%20sending%20i\

mplants

>

> If you have problems with this long address, you can

> go to the link " Saline Support " on the lower part of

> this page, then to " Shipping Instructions for Dr.

> Blais " .

>

> He will give you a list of options regarding the

> kind

> of report he can give you . . . i.e. how in depth

> you

> want him to check your implants. I think the least

> expensive report runs about $250.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

> --- Donna Sparks <donnastoxicbreast@...>

> wrote:

>

> > Were is the archive files I would like to see

> that.

> > Will Dr. Blias give you a list of contaminations

> > found.

> >

> > Donna

> >

> > Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote:

> > Donna,

> >

> > I can't say for sure that all implants sent to Dr.

> > Blais are contaminated . . . I'm pretty sure that,

> > of

> > the women who've come to our group sick, who have

> > sent

> > their implants and capsules to Dr. Blais in

> Canada,

> > that he has found organisms in them that shouldn't

> > be

> > there . . . organisms that can make anyone very

> > sick.

> >

> > Dr. Blais checks for mold/fungus and staph

> > organisms,

> > as well as examines the implant for defects.

> >

> > Women who are still healthy aren't going to be

> > sending

> > their implants to Dr. Blais.

> >

> > Dr. Blais' contact information is in the archive

> > files.

> >

> > Rogene

> >

> >

> >

> > --- Donna Sparks <donnastoxicbreast@...>

> > wrote:

> >

> > > Rogene,

> > >

> > > Are you saying that all implants sent to

> canada

> > > have contamination in them? I am so stupid

> > (another

> > > symptom) im sorry. I am kinda blank on that

> > issue.

> > > The Dr. in Canada does check for mold and

> fungus?

> > >

> > > Donna

> > >

> > > Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote:

> > > Donna,

> > >

> > > Not everyone has sent their implants to Dr.

> Blais

> > in

> > > Canada . . . He does an indepth examination of

> > them

> > > .

> > > . . growing cultures, etc. . . Most pathologists

> > > don't

> > > look for mold/fungus, etc. . . One plastic

> surgeon

> > > told me that his pathologist NEVER found such

> > things

> > > .

> > > . . even though many of our women report seeing

> > > blackened implants for themselves. This doctor

> has

> > > removed many implants. I don't know why he would

> > > tell

> > > me that!

> > >

> > > I don't know that he's found ANY implants from

> our

> > > women to be free of contaminants!

> > >

> > > Implants don't have to be discolored to be

> > > contaminated!

> > >

> > > Hugs,

> > >

> > > Rogene

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the

> place

> > > of advice given by licensed health care

> > > professionals. Consult your physician or

> licensed

> > > health care professional before commencing any

> > > medical treatment.

> > >

> > > " Do not let either the medical authorities or

> the

> > > politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts

> > > are, and make your own decisions about how to

> live

> > a

> > > happy life and how to work for a better world. "

> -

> > > Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner

> (1954,

> > > Chemistry; 1963, Peace)

> > >

> > > See our photos website! Enter " implants " for

> > access

> > > at this link:

> > > http://.shutterfly.com/action/

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Donna,

It depends on what you want to do with it.

If you want to confirm they are contaminated, or the

implant is defective . . . or if you want to know

specifically what organisms are present - or if you

want the report in case you have an opportunity to sue

.. . . Dr. Blais will let you know what the options

are, and what it will cost.

One of our ladies got her insurance company to pay

because of Dr. Blais' report.

Dr. Kolb is familiar with Dr. Blais' requirements. You

should have a very good experience with Dr. Kolb.

Congradulations on making the explant decision and

selecting Dr. Kolb!

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

--- BSBanshee1@... wrote:

> Oh great Rogene, well I am going to Dr. Kolb for

> removal on May 22 her office

> said they would send off for me. I want to make

> sure I ask for Dr. Blais to

> do good report any suggestions on what to ask

> for????? I want to know

> everything that is in me right now. I can't wait to

> get removal. I am scared

> though, I don't have the money for a lift. I am

> just getting them out with en-bloc.

> I am worried I will looked deformed... I had no sag

> to breast prior to

> BA....... I went to full c from an small b cup or a

> small b any suggestions on

> that??

>

> Donna

>

Guest guest

Donna, I agree - it is a hopeless cause to try to get money back

from the plastic surgeon who performed the surgery.

I got saline implants one year ago May 10, 2005. The anniversary of

that day is coming and I'm starting to get a little upset - but

that's to be expected with one year anniversaries. Within a few

weeks of getting implants, my lymph nodes swelled up and were

extremely sore, I became very anxious, I had digestive problems and

heart burn all the time, I developed joint pain and swelling, bone

pain, numbness in my fingers and toes, muscle pains in my arms,

legs, and feet, hearing loss and humming in one ear, high blood

pressure, headaches, dizziness, and brain fog. After six months I

had them removed by Dr. Feng. They look pretty close to how they

looked before I got implants, and the scars are smooth, and they're

fading, and aren't very noticable unless I'm nude with my arms up in

the air, and since I'm not a streaker it's not a problem. The first

month or so, I didn't let my husband see me without a shirt on, but

now it's not an issue. I'm actually starting to get feeling back,

too (I lost feeling after implant). I'm not 100% well yet, but

getting well doesn't happen overnight, and six months is still kind

of soon to be completely well. From what I'm hearing, it can take a

year or sometimes more - and it depends on what you put in your

body. I can say that I'm improved, though. My blood pressure

dropped back down to normal within a month of being explanted, and

the bone pain has eased up, and the numbness is improving as well.

I don't have hearburn anymore, and the digestive issues are getting

better, too. My one thumb is still pretty swollen, but I think the

joint swelling is probably one of the harder things to get rid of -

and my feet and knees haven't been swelling lately, so that's a good

sign. I don't have daily headaches anymore, either. Brain fog has

improved, too. Some days the symptoms come back, but it seems there

are more good days than bad.

Sis

>

> Sis I think it is a hopeless cause to try to get a dime back from

this. I do

> want to warn as many women as I can.. I sit home sick and not

much else I

> can do but sit on computer it's sad but true... I would like to

hear more about

> your story? Did you have Saline and when you got removed are you

well yet?

>

> Donna

>

> I seen your pics but not up close it was hard........ Did you get

lift???

>

> Is your scar healed nice????

>

> Donna

>

Guest guest

Donna,

If money is a big issue, and you don't intend to sue,

getting a report from Dr. Blais may not accomplish

anything, except the satisfaction to know that the

implants REALLY are at fault! . . . I think that, by

the time of your surgery, you'll understand enough to

know that for yourself!

It blows me away at how cruel plastic surgeons can be

when their work goes bad!

One plastic surgeon told me, to my face, that he made

money putting implants in, and he made money taking

them out. He didn't give a !@#$% what they did!

Regardless, if you're like the rest of us, you'll find

the money spent on explant is the best investment

you've ever made in yourself!

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

Guest guest

Donna,

I felt like you did, I wasn't sure I would make it until explant

because I was so sick - but I did make it. I didn't get my implants

tested - I ran into some issues because Fed Ex changed their policy,

and Dr. Feng's office couldn't ship them to Dr. Blais. Doesn't

sound like Dr. Kolb has that same issue, though, so I think you're

ok. She must use a different carrier or something. Anyway, I'm

pretty convinced that my body either rejected them, or the chemicals

used to make the implants caused me to become ill. I got sick

within a few weeks, which leads me to believe that it wasn't mold or

fungus that made me sick, but the implants themselves.

Honestly I think the lawsuit strategy is kind of weak - because

there's no one who will prove that my implants made me sick, or that

my body rejected them. If the surgeon botched my surgery, I could

sue, but under these circumstances I don't have a leg to stand on.

I don't think the stress would be good for me, anyway, so I really

don't care to sue.

Sis

>

> Sis,

>

> We sound like twins I got my Saline BA on feb 2005 soon after I

suspected

> something was wrong. I begged PS and Dr's to help me. They all

said they are

> safe... I came to terms on my own that I need them out. I found

the support

> sites... I am going to Dr. Kolb for explant and en-bloc on May 22

to get

> removed.. I just hope I live til then, I am so sick. Did you

get your implants

> tested at all if so what was in them or did you just reject?????

I would think

> that you could sue your PS for not tellin you that your body

rejected??? what a

> jerk these ps are like money money and that is all at least mine

was, how was

> your PS.

>

> Donna

>

Guest guest

Donna,

This doctor was curious about who I was and asked me

to come to his office to meet him . . . Apparently

some plastic surgeons were talking about me! . . .

(Apparently we DO make a difference.) . . . He didn't

do any procedures on me! Thank God!

I got silicone gel implants in 1978 . . . I began

getting sick within weeks . . . but kept them until

1994. By that time, I couldn't hold a job.

I experienced God in a dream . . . From that point on,

I believe He has led me out of my nightmare and has

charged me with the task of helping others. I'm

especially interested in trying to make the children's

situation public! . . . It's beyond criminal! . . .

The kids had no choice!

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene