RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Psoriasis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thought I'd offer some information. I have a niece who suffered with psoriasis, she began taking a food supplement called Original Limu...honest to goodness her skin cleared up after being on it for about a month. My husband had a "toenail fungas" of somesort...had it for years...it too cleared up after he started on Original Limu. We have since all started taking it and are now distributors for it. It is also good for liver function...a book I have says that the polysaccharride fucoidan which is found in it can "significantly enhance the production of hepatocyte growth factor (HGF)". According to the literature I have "HGF stimulates the regeneration of liver cells and boosts the production of skin cells". I have the referenced studies should anyone want them or they can be found at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/ just type in the word fucoidan.

I don't know why it works so well.. it just does. Probably because it is so very rich in nutrients. I have copied and pasted some information pertaining to what's in it. Here it is.

Cheryl

Limu Moui

Member of brown seaweed family. A storehouse of natural nutrients.

Nutritional Information

17 amino acids including glycoproteins

Essential fatty acids, DHA boosts brain function and mood enhancement.

Fucoidan/Glyconutrients including galactose, mannose, xylose which:

- Encourage natural Killer (NK) cells to fight disease. NK cells for immune defense.

- Stimulate production of B-cells in the immune system. B-cells produce antibodies against the disease organismx, enable the immune defenses into action.

- Mobilize white blood cells to engulf and destroy dangerous infections.

- The glyconutrients in Limu Moui encourage NK cell and B-cell regeneration, speeding up the body immune attack against invaders.

Polyphenols - powerful anti-oxidants

- Detoxify the body of heavy metals, free radicals and toxins.

- Improve the structure of hair, skin and nails and boost their growth.

- Boost gastrointestinal function.

- Reduce high blood sugar and cholesterol levels.

- Protect cells from malignant replication and damage.

- Fight degenerative diseases and aging on a cellular level ("rusting").

Colloidal minerals including magnesium, calcium, iron, iodine, copper, manganese, boron, zinc. Colloidal mineral properties:

- Retain their integrity even when a liquid suspension.

- Small particle size is easily absorbed on a cellular level.

- Colloidal minerals from plant sources are easily accepted by the body.

- Aid in the transport and utilization of other nutrients such as vitamins.

- Facilitate the removal of toxic substances

Vitamins B1, B2 niacin, B12, E, biotin, C, folic acid. Absorbed directly from the sea.

Live plant enzymes to boost digestion, immune function and overall health.

All the above nutrients are naturally occurring within the structure of the Limu Moui plant. They are absorbed from the seawater it grows in. The Tongan waters of the South Pacific are "pristine" crystal clean. This is great news for those of us looking for a nutritional supplement that offers all the nutrients the sea has to offer, minus the "industrial waste" that is so often found in other ocean areas.

Re: Re: Does this look anything likeanyone'sfeet?

> > My DX says Hyperkeratotic hacking Eczema/Psoriasis> .........Hyper what? hacking what? That is plain oldpsoriasis and specifically it appears to be plaquepsoriasis on you skin and nail psoriasis on your toenails. You carry two types. The picture I saw beforelooked like pustular psoriasis. The only way a personcan get psoriasis is to have the malfunctioningenzyme(s). Your skin condition is within your system.The ssri's cannot cause psoriasis. I suggest you getto a dermatologist who knows what is going on. Topical steroids are about the best treatment they canoffer at this time unless you go into the moredangerous types. The topical steroids will alleviateyour skin quite a bit and help to heal. The sideeffects are very nominal and are no where as strong asa steroid injection or tablets. How long have you had this?Do you have arthritis or acne?How old r u?Does anyone in your family have any type of autoimmunedisease?Do you live in a cold or warm climate?Do you have plaque psoriasis anywhere else?If you don't want to use the topical steroid you maywant to ask your doctor to try tazorac and wrap yourfeet with saran wrap. Wishing you the best, .

Guest guest

<<Thought I'd offer some information. I have a niece who suffered with

psoriasis, she began taking a food supplement called Original Limu...honest

to goodness her skin cleared up after being on it for about a month. My

husband had a " toenail fungas " of somesort...had it for years...it too

cleared up after he started on Original Limu. We have since all started

taking it and are now distributors for it. It is also good for liver

function...a book I have says that the polysaccharride fucoidan which is

found in it can " significantly enhance the production of hepatocyte growth

factor (HGF) " . According to the literature I have " HGF stimulates the

regeneration of liver cells and boosts the production of skin cells " . I

have the referenced studies should anyone want them or they can be found at

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/ just type in the word fucoidan.>>

** This is great information. I'm familiar with fucoidan. So far in

the US studies are on animals only. But in Russia, Japan, and Germany

(maybe elsewhere as well) human studies are underway and have shown great

promise.

The level at which fucoidan works is not unfamiliar in natural medicine.

There are a number of other substances, many of them being fungi soil or

sea-based organisms. A number of well-established cancer researchers are

nivestigating these types of substances.

Regards,

Guest guest

> ** This is great information. I'm familiar with fucoidan. So far in the US studies are on animals only. But in Russia, Japan, and Germany (maybe elsewhere as well) human studies are underway and have shown great promise.

> The level at which fucoidan works is not unfamiliar in natural medicine. There are a number of other substances, many of them being fungi soil or sea-based organisms. A number of well-established cancer researchers are nivestigating these types of substances. > Regards,>

I was shocked to hear that you've heard of fucoidan!..So few people have ever heard of it. We've known of several persons with cancer having tremendous results using the Original Limu product..another health issue that responds extremely well to the fucoidan is Fibromyaligia and other immune system disorders..like Lupus, MS, CFS...the stories are incrediable.

My son (who is coming of the Paxil cr) never wanted to take this product before, strangely enough he began taking it in the middle of all these horrific symptoms. He always thought we were rather silly drinking the "seaweed juice" as he calls it, but I think his instincts have taken over at some point and he now knows this stuff is good for him. He takes it twice a day every day without me having to say a word to him..that I am thankful for.

We have a website on Original Limu...It can be seen at;

http://www.drink.originallimu.com

Cheryl