> while using LDN?

>

> 2- My Allergy Test showed high allergy to ALL cow's products

> and I heard that some LDN fillers contain casein of lactic acid.. is

> there a way to get LDN with another filler ? How to get it or make it

> in this case?

>

> Thank you for your kind patience.. I am new to this forum, but I am

> happy I joined, it looks like a very nice one...

>

> Michel (Quebec - Canada)

>

=======

I can answer some of your questions.

The best filler for you would be milk free Acidophilus. Makesure your

compounding pharmacy uses Pure Naltrexone Powder and that they do not crush the

ReVia naltrexone tablets to make a powder. Those ReVia tablets have fillers in

them and the Pure Naltrexone Powder does not.

Since you have all these allegies to cow products I suggest you go to the link

I'm providing below and check yourself for candida/yeast overgrowth as this can

cause this type of allergy. The home test is very simple to do.

Ignore the google ads at top.

Low Dose Naltrexone Forum - Check yourself for Candida(yeast overgrowth)...

http://ldn.proboards3.com/index.cgi?board=forum & action=display & thread=1129136093

Guest guest

Thanks for asking, as I also take 5-htp *and* Sam-e, I am not on LDN as yet but am trying....the local Docs seem to think I'm some kind of nut when I try to get them to perscribe it...I'm thinking of going the Mexico route (if I can figure it out)

Peace & Blessings,~*~Akiba~*~Pragmatic VisionaryIsis! Isis! Ra! Ra! Ra!akiba@...

[low dose naltrexone] 5-HTP and LDN filler...

Hi Everyone,Could somebody please help me... I have a couple of questions and hope some of you may know the answers.. I am trying to find a doc to prescribe LDN in Quebec and I am hopeful it will work soon.. My 2 questions are:1- I am taking a supplement called 5-HTP to increase my serotonin level.. does this interfere with taking LDN or is it contra-indicated while using LDN?2- My Allergy Test showed high allergy to ALL cow's products and I heard that some LDN fillers contain casein of lactic acid.. is there a way to get LDN with another filler ? How to get it or make it in this case?Thank you for your kind patience.. I am new to this forum, but I am happy I joined, it looks like a very nice one...Michel (Quebec - Canada)

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.14.21/236 - Release Date: 1/20/2006

Guest guest

I would suggest there is a very slight chance of interaction with 5-HTP in that one of the fairly common side effects of LDN is short term insomnia which may be because of increases in Meletonin production caused by LDN. If you look at the work of Professor Reven Sandyk into the use of PEMF to reverse MS then part of his explanation deals with Meletonin production and he mentions 5-HTP as being involved. Professor Sandyks work has been endorsed by NASA as a result of a 4 year study so I guess you could call it pear reviewed work. His main conclusion as to why PEMF works for MS and Parkinsons however relates to increases in the production of neurotransmitters. All this leads to a vary tenuous potential interaction between 5-HTP and LDN probably worth being just aware of rather than worrying about. However I can send you copies of the various articles if you wish to look at them and make up your own mind. If so send me an email at davidtaylor@....

As for fillers there are several and you really need to discuss your exact problem with a Pharmacist. You also need a Pharmacist that makes up LDN from the basic Naltrexone rather that the ones that crush up 50Mg tablets because you would in that case be left with the filler from the original pill which is in many cases Lactose.

Hope this is of help.

Dave

Message: 12 Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 19:47:06 -0000 From: "mamike84" <mamike84@...>Subject: 5-HTP and LDN filler...Hi Everyone,Could somebody please help me... I have a couple of questions and hope some of you may know the answers.. I am trying to find a doc to prescribe LDN in Quebec and I am hopeful it will work soon.. My 2 questions are:1- I am taking a supplement called 5-HTP to increase my serotonin level.. does this interfere with taking LDN or is it contra-indicated while using LDN?2- My Allergy Test showed high allergy to ALL cow's products and I heard that some LDN fillers contain casein of lactic acid.. is there a way to get LDN with another filler ? How to get it or make it in this case?Thank you for your kind patience.. I am new to this forum, but I am happy I joined, it looks like a very nice one...Michel (Quebec - Canada)