RemedySpot.com

hello from coonamble

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been on net much the last couple of days. Thursday we left here at 7am and got home at 6.30pm I had to go see the lung doctor gosh it was a long day he wants to see me again in 2 months time and he said it will take a while for me to recover from what I have just gone through all these weeks. I finally got the script that the lady doctor wanted me to start in Hospital its called Mucomyst its to help looses the mucus I just done it for the first time and boy it sure works knocked me up tho after all the coughing but maybe its just what I want to move this stuff from my lungs fingers crossed.

So I am way behind in all my emails ect ect but good news is I finally got puter to defrag ect ect now all I have to do is work out how to load my new norton it has firewall and 3 other things on it I took it back to puter shop he tried it on one of his puters and of course it worked for him yeah rite so now I had to buy a cleaner for my cdrom always something but as I don't feel like touching that just yet will do over the weekend I have win 98 I allready have norton upgrade 2004 but everyone was telling m I needed the firewall it cost me $150 but u get $40 back when u send bar code back thats if I ever get it loaded myputer man has gone to Fiji for 10 days so lucky him so I won't be able to ph him and say hellllllppppp but u ever know after I clean it it might just go on straight away who knows cause I don't.

I am sorry I haven't caught up with all the emails but hope u are all well and happy

please take care hope to be more on the ball soon

hugs Joy aka Milllyaka nanna aka nannamilly

Hi Joy,

I know what you mean about taking time to recover. Each winter or spring when I am hospitalized with pneumonia, it seems to take a long time for me to recover. I have used Mucomyst since I first started breathing treatments for my bronch which was in 2002. It does not smell very good and leaves a sticky residue on the furniture but does a good job of loosening the mucus. I hope your computer gets well too soon.

Take care,

Norma (Austin, TX --U.S.)