RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

also RUSSIAN now - Urgent, Any Polish speaking Yahoo forums for GFCF discussions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Anyone here speaks Russian, or know anyone with any biomed knowledge who does?Reply-To: "Autism-Biomedical-Europe " <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 12:45:38 +0000To: "Autism-Biomedical-Europe " <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >Subject: Re: Urgent, Any Polish speaking Yahoo forums for GFCF discussions

I speak Polish my knowlage of biomed is poor I am learning myself. But my tel. is 01476578711 mob 07800919711 I`m at work at the moment but she can give me ring in the evening from 5.30pm.AgnieszkaSent using BlackBerry® from Orange

Sender: Autism-Biomedical-Europe

Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 11:27:55 +0000 (GMT)To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >ReplyTo: Autism-Biomedical-Europe

Subject: Urgent, Any Polish speaking Yahoo forums for GFCF discussions

Hi guys,I think there are a few Polish speakers on the list who may be able to help. I am writing on behalf of a very distraught Polish mother whose child is very poorly, severe and very voluminous diarrhea (stinks like a dead body according to mum) since 11 days and doctors are not taking this seriously and they refuse to bring the April Gastro clinic forward. I have tried to explain the whole GFCF scenario but it would be better if she could liase with people in her own language. Quite apart from the practical issues, the mum is very overwhelmed and needs some support in her own language. I think Celiac should be ruled out......Does anyone know of a supportive Yahoo group like ours but in the Polish

language??cheers,