RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: OT - Makeup

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I also use Lavera (shampoo) - it's good and feels lovely. Only problem is that I have oily hair and I find that I HAVE to use it daily otherwise my hair looks a right state!Zahra To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Sent: Friday, 27 January 2012, 21:13 Subject: Re: OT - Makeup

I use Lavera. Its lovely. On a par with make up in shops, foundation slightly cheaper. They sell it at the homeopathic hospital next to GOSH, that is how I found it.

Ebay search:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40 & _trksid=p3984.m570.l1313 & _nkw=lavera+make+up & _sacat=See-All-Categories

> >

> > Hi all,

> >

> > Very trivial questions.

> > I'm in need of some new makeup and organic makeup is pretty expensive. Is there anything not-tested-on-animals and not too toxic or smelly that you would recommend? Something like a travel kit or box set with a bit of everything would be especially good.

> >

> > Also - is there a nice STRONG ground coffee you would recommend? I'm looking for something cheaper than our current one.

> >

> > Best wishes, Sandy

> >

>

Guest guest

And there's mercury in the Lancome mascara, at least up til 3 years ago:-0 To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Sent: Thursday, 16 February 2012, 23:00 Subject: Re: OT - Makeup

Hi ,

I had no idea about this (!)

7ppm sounds quite a lot for something on your mouth.

Best wishes, Sandy

Guest guest

And there's mercury in the Lancome mascara, at least up til 3 years ago:-0 To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Sent: Thursday, 16 February 2012, 23:00 Subject: Re: OT - Makeup

Hi ,

I had no idea about this (!)

7ppm sounds quite a lot for something on your mouth.

Best wishes, Sandy