hello kath

in my experience with my son we needed an anti viral an anti fungal and an anti

yeast we implemented valtrex after 3 days we introduced anti yeast diflucan [

no fenol and candex both can do the job in my experience ] and then towards

the end we introduced ibupfoen and artemesia and then gse to get rid of gut

backetria. I stopped the bacteria

anti fungal a week ago but it came back with a vengeance so we are back on gse

you could have a look at darlaview.net it gives a sure indication for naturals

and is helpful as she had many children..

we plan to repeat the anti virals etc soon after backteria has come down enough

it seems to be a circle but we see improvements so seems best way to go...

Isobel x

> > > >

> > > > hi eileen

> > > >

> > > > i'm really glad you posted the info about ibruprofen, poor eddie was in

a real state last night, so i gave him some. we had only taken 4 x 800mg

aciclovir yesterday, first day, and he was crying (very unlike him), rocking

back and forth and holding his head, then running back and forth shouting with

the crying. i will go in with your week long plan of profen today and keep a

close eye on things.

> > > >

> > > > as you mentioned multi-strains of probos without strep in, do you have

any suggestions other than cp1. most multi-strains have strep in then. i checked

out primal defense ultra last night, looks good?!

> > > >

> > > > karenza

> > > > xx

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks to everyone for the adviceManaged to get to speak to Dr G.It seems she may have been having allergic reaction to aciclovir as her hands were going cold and face very pale within half an hour of taking it.We therefore had to stop it abruptly and thankfully she has stopped the aggression and OCD has reduced..It can be so difficult to tell what is "die off" but the cold hands were ringing alarm bells for me.We were not using anything for yeast. Since stopping the aciclovir she has developed a horrible red angry raised rash on her groin and pubic area probably some sort of fungal infection.I am sending off a urine microbial test tomorrow.I guess we will have to look at natural antivirals next.We have tried so many interventions over the years buts it's really hard to find things she can tolerate,very allergic and sensitive.Thanks again everyoneKath xSent from my iPad

hello kath

in my experience with my son we needed an anti viral an anti fungal and an anti yeast we implemented valtrex after 3 days we introduced anti yeast diflucan [ no fenol and candex both can do the job in my experience ] and then towards the end we introduced ibupfoen and artemesia and then gse to get rid of gut backetria. I stopped the bacteria

anti fungal a week ago but it came back with a vengeance so we are back on gse you could have a look at darlaview.net it gives a sure indication for naturals and is helpful as she had many children..

we plan to repeat the anti virals etc soon after backteria has come down enough it seems to be a circle but we see improvements so seems best way to go... Isobel x

> > > >

> > > > hi eileen

> > > >

> > > > i'm really glad you posted the info about ibruprofen, poor eddie was in a real state last night, so i gave him some. we had only taken 4 x 800mg aciclovir yesterday, first day, and he was crying (very unlike him), rocking back and forth and holding his head, then running back and forth shouting with the crying. i will go in with your week long plan of profen today and keep a close eye on things.

> > > >

> > > > as you mentioned multi-strains of probos without strep in, do you have any suggestions other than cp1. most multi-strains have strep in then. i checked out primal defense ultra last night, looks good?!

> > > >

> > > > karenza

> > > > xx

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks to everyone for the adviceManaged to get to speak to Dr G.It seems she may have been having allergic reaction to aciclovir as her hands were going cold and face very pale within half an hour of taking it.We therefore had to stop it abruptly and thankfully she has stopped the aggression and OCD has reduced..It can be so difficult to tell what is "die off" but the cold hands were ringing alarm bells for me.We were not using anything for yeast. Since stopping the aciclovir she has developed a horrible red angry raised rash on her groin and pubic area probably some sort of fungal infection.I am sending off a urine microbial test tomorrow.I guess we will have to look at natural antivirals next.We have tried so many interventions over the years buts it's really hard to find things she can tolerate,very allergic and sensitive.Thanks again everyoneKath xSent from my iPad

hello kath

in my experience with my son we needed an anti viral an anti fungal and an anti yeast we implemented valtrex after 3 days we introduced anti yeast diflucan [ no fenol and candex both can do the job in my experience ] and then towards the end we introduced ibupfoen and artemesia and then gse to get rid of gut backetria. I stopped the bacteria

anti fungal a week ago but it came back with a vengeance so we are back on gse you could have a look at darlaview.net it gives a sure indication for naturals and is helpful as she had many children..

we plan to repeat the anti virals etc soon after backteria has come down enough it seems to be a circle but we see improvements so seems best way to go... Isobel x

> > > >

> > > > hi eileen

> > > >

> > > > i'm really glad you posted the info about ibruprofen, poor eddie was in a real state last night, so i gave him some. we had only taken 4 x 800mg aciclovir yesterday, first day, and he was crying (very unlike him), rocking back and forth and holding his head, then running back and forth shouting with the crying. i will go in with your week long plan of profen today and keep a close eye on things.

> > > >

> > > > as you mentioned multi-strains of probos without strep in, do you have any suggestions other than cp1. most multi-strains have strep in then. i checked out primal defense ultra last night, looks good?!

> > > >

> > > > karenza

> > > > xx

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

hello kath

> > > >

> > > > hi eileen

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > karenza

> > > > xx

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi MandiSophie couldn't handle valtrex either had a bad reaction to that straight away,took longer to have a bad reaction to aciclovir. School were very supportive despite getting hair pulled out and clothes ripped on a regular basis.Did get some gains ,longer sentences,more facial expression,started recalling things from yonks ago.Have you had any success with natural anti vitals? I am quite scared of trying new things with S as she has had so many adverse reactions.Thanks for the adviceBW KathSent from my iPad

I'd be inclined to stop given so poorly asking for hospital, we stopped Valtrex with Sam as I couldn't handle the aggression, he was pale also..................DG wants Sam on this one next, school would go bonkers with these sorts of reactions for sure

Mx

Hi everyone

4 weeks into a course of aciclovir dd has gone bonkers.OCD gone through the roof, (was virtually unmanageable before starting the course) Big rise in aggression.Looks pale and unwell asking to go to hospital.

Using ibuprofen,activated charcoal.

Should I stop the aciclovir or push through.In anyone's experience do these sounds like "positive" effects! Is is safe to stop aciclovir abruptly or should I lower dose? Can't get hold of anyone at B for advice

KathSent from my iPad

Yes , that's what we had, it was too much too soon for , the valtrex at the dose we did it. Acyclovir working much better and a heck of a lot less expensive. I understand what you are saying about the CD4+ Natasa, I want an immune panel test to look at things like this, but can't get agreement on it in UK currently. There was a good one we saw in Florida that parents were using.J was sick whilst on aciclovir today, but hasn't been to date, told there was a virus going round school when we brought him home. Am putting more pieces together here, need more evidence. Subject of separate post above, thank you for that excellent bit of info. za I hope Eddie continues to do well.Eileen xx> >> > hi eileen> > > > i'm really glad you posted the info about ibruprofen, poor eddie was in a real state last night, so i gave him some. we had only taken 4 x 800mg aciclovir yesterday, first day, and he was crying (very unlike him), rocking back and forth and holding his head, then running back and forth shouting with the crying. i will go in with your week long plan of profen today and keep a close eye on things.> > > > as you mentioned multi-strains of probos without strep in, do you have any suggestions other than cp1. most multi-strains have strep in then. i checked out primal defense ultra last night, looks good?!> > > > karenza> > xx> >>

Guest guest

Hi MandiSophie couldn't handle valtrex either had a bad reaction to that straight away,took longer to have a bad reaction to aciclovir. School were very supportive despite getting hair pulled out and clothes ripped on a regular basis.Did get some gains ,longer sentences,more facial expression,started recalling things from yonks ago.Have you had any success with natural anti vitals? I am quite scared of trying new things with S as she has had so many adverse reactions.Thanks for the adviceBW KathSent from my iPad

I'd be inclined to stop given so poorly asking for hospital, we stopped Valtrex with Sam as I couldn't handle the aggression, he was pale also..................DG wants Sam on this one next, school would go bonkers with these sorts of reactions for sure

Mx

Hi everyone

4 weeks into a course of aciclovir dd has gone bonkers.OCD gone through the roof, (was virtually unmanageable before starting the course) Big rise in aggression.Looks pale and unwell asking to go to hospital.

Should I stop the aciclovir or push through.In anyone's experience do these sounds like "positive" effects! Is is safe to stop aciclovir abruptly or should I lower dose? Can't get hold of anyone at B for advice

KathSent from my iPad

Yes , that's what we had, it was too much too soon for , the valtrex at the dose we did it. Acyclovir working much better and a heck of a lot less expensive. I understand what you are saying about the CD4+ Natasa, I want an immune panel test to look at things like this, but can't get agreement on it in UK currently. There was a good one we saw in Florida that parents were using.J was sick whilst on aciclovir today, but hasn't been to date, told there was a virus going round school when we brought him home. Am putting more pieces together here, need more evidence. Subject of separate post above, thank you for that excellent bit of info. za I hope Eddie continues to do well.Eileen xx> >> > hi eileen> > > > i'm really glad you posted the info about ibruprofen, poor eddie was in a real state last night, so i gave him some. we had only taken 4 x 800mg aciclovir yesterday, first day, and he was crying (very unlike him), rocking back and forth and holding his head, then running back and forth shouting with the crying. i will go in with your week long plan of profen today and keep a close eye on things.> > > > as you mentioned multi-strains of probos without strep in, do you have any suggestions other than cp1. most multi-strains have strep in then. i checked out primal defense ultra last night, looks good?!> > > > karenza> > xx> >>

Guest guest

Mx

Hi everyone

KathSent from my iPad

Guest guest

Hi MargaretThanks for your concern.Dr G and the B were great in the end phoning me with advice when he wasn't even in the office.I think think they are just so tremendously busy dealing with the hugh numbers of autistic kids.it seems dd may have been developing allergy to aciclovir,she has plenty of other allergies so it's not too sup rising.Its a good idea trying the pharmacy at B.I'm sure the nursing staff would give advice too in an emergency.Thanks againkathSent from my iPad

This sounds very serious. I have no experience with this or with Valtrex, sorry. Is there no doctor at the Breakspear who will speak to you today? There really should be.

I hope list members with experience of prescription anti-virals reply as soon as possible. I remember at least one person (Mandi?) saying Valtrex caused such awful side -effects it had to be stopped.

Can the pharmacy at the Breakspear help you?

Margaret

> > > >

> > > > hi eileen

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > karenza

> > > > xx

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi MargaretThanks for your concern.Dr G and the B were great in the end phoning me with advice when he wasn't even in the office.I think think they are just so tremendously busy dealing with the hugh numbers of autistic kids.it seems dd may have been developing allergy to aciclovir,she has plenty of other allergies so it's not too sup rising.Its a good idea trying the pharmacy at B.I'm sure the nursing staff would give advice too in an emergency.Thanks againkathSent from my iPad

This sounds very serious. I have no experience with this or with Valtrex, sorry. Is there no doctor at the Breakspear who will speak to you today? There really should be.

I hope list members with experience of prescription anti-virals reply as soon as possible. I remember at least one person (Mandi?) saying Valtrex caused such awful side -effects it had to be stopped.

Margaret

> > > >

> > > > hi eileen

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > karenza

> > > > xx

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Margaret

> > > >

> > > > hi eileen

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > karenza

> > > > xx

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

HiCertainly my dd tested extremely high for varicella zoster virus,which is a type of herpes virus.She had a severe varicella zoster infection at the age of 1 which seemed to Mark the start of her decline,which gathered pace after her MMR vaccination.kSent from my iPad

Hi,

just a simple question wrt to the use of aciclovir- do all your children suffer from life threatning herpes infections (is spread to

the brain)?

Oz

> >> > >

> >> > > hi eileen

> >> > >

> >> > > i'm really glad you posted the info about ibruprofen, poor eddie was

> >> in a real state last night, so i gave him some. we had only taken 4

> >> x 800mg aciclovir yesterday, first day, and he was crying (very

> >> unlike him), rocking back and forth and holding his head, then

> >> running back and forth shouting with the crying. i will go in with

> >> your week long plan of profen today and keep a close eye on things.

> >> > >

> >> > > as you mentioned multi-strains of probos without strep in, do you

> >> have any suggestions other than cp1. most multi-strains have strep

> >> in then. i checked out primal defense ultra last night, looks good?!

> >> > >

> >> > > karenza

> >> > > xx

> >> > >

> >> >

> >>

> >>

> >

>

Guest guest

HiCertainly my dd tested extremely high for varicella zoster virus,which is a type of herpes virus.She had a severe varicella zoster infection at the age of 1 which seemed to Mark the start of her decline,which gathered pace after her MMR vaccination.kSent from my iPad

Hi,

just a simple question wrt to the use of aciclovir- do all your children suffer from life threatning herpes infections (is spread to

the brain)?

Oz

> >> > >

> >> > > hi eileen

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > > karenza

> >> > > xx

> >> > >

> >> >

> >>

> >>

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi,

the brain)?

Oz

> >> > >

> >> > > hi eileen

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > > karenza

> >> > > xx

> >> > >

> >> >

> >>

> >>

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi NatashaNo have not used any antifungals with the aciclovir as yet.Have now stopped the aciclovir (possible allergic reaction) and dd has developed a hideous skin infection in her groin,fungal?Sending microbial urine organic acid test off tomorrow.Is that what you use to test for yeast and fungus?BW KathSent from my iPad

btw are you using antifungals? asking because for us it was nystatin that

caused aggression - luckily we started it few weeks after valtrex so it

was easy to tell...

nx

> This sounds very serious. I have no experience with this or with Valtrex,

> sorry. Is there no doctor at the Breakspear who will speak to you today?

> There really should be.

>

> I hope list members with experience of prescription anti-virals reply as

> soon as possible. I remember at least one person (Mandi?) saying Valtrex

> caused such awful side -effects it had to be stopped.

>

> Can the pharmacy at the Breakspear help you?

>

> Margaret

>

>

>> > > >

>> > > > hi eileen

>> > > >

>> > > > i'm really glad you posted the info about ibruprofen, poor eddie

>> was in a real state last night, so i gave him some. we had only

>> taken 4 x 800mg aciclovir yesterday, first day, and he was crying

>> (very unlike him), rocking back and forth and holding his head,

>> then running back and forth shouting with the crying. i will go

>> in with your week long plan of profen today and keep a close eye

>> on things.

>> > > >

>> > > > as you mentioned multi-strains of probos without strep in, do you

>> have any suggestions other than cp1. most multi-strains have strep

>> in then. i checked out primal defense ultra last night, looks

>> good?!

>> > > >

>> > > > karenza

>> > > > xx

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>> >

>>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi NatashaNo have not used any antifungals with the aciclovir as yet.Have now stopped the aciclovir (possible allergic reaction) and dd has developed a hideous skin infection in her groin,fungal?Sending microbial urine organic acid test off tomorrow.Is that what you use to test for yeast and fungus?BW KathSent from my iPad

was easy to tell...

nx

>

>

>

> Margaret

>

>

>> > > >

>> > > > hi eileen

>> > > >

>> on things.

>> > > >

>> good?!

>> > > >

>> > > > karenza

>> > > > xx

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>> >

>>

>

>

>

Guest guest

was easy to tell...

nx

>

>

>

> Margaret

>

>

>> > > >

>> > > > hi eileen

>> > > >

>> on things.

>> > > >

>> good?!

>> > > >

>> > > > karenza

>> > > > xx

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>> >

>>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I think Liquid Zeolites (Z-Natural) had anti viral effect for Sam, also LDM 100.

DG is going to write to school about giving Z-Natural daily although only at 15 drops per day, when we did high dose protocol it was 45 drops per day. That Rx is on basis of his CBS 699T +/+ SNP, soaking up ammonia is one thing activated liquid zeolites are known to do, whether its also antiviral or soaking up metals remains to be seen but we kept the gains we saw when we stopped (lack of supply) so I don't think it was just an ammonia issue. And we had mega yeast when we started which spells virus or metals to me.

He did well on Kirkman Colostrum when he was younger and a prolonged course of KIB 500 which was also stopped because of supply issues, the only thing I had buckets of was Valtrex and that made him mental - grhhhhhhhh. With the KIB 500 (which G does not rate at all - I do but agree its way overpriced but cheaper than Valtrex!) we did 3 over the weekend, evening, morning, evening and then one per week for 8 weeks, he was uber chirpy then :) I may start that again now you reminded me.

We are chelating every weekend right now, one week oral DMSA/ALA, the next TD DMPS 8 hourly, must say I feel better on the oral DMSA/ALA 12.5/12.5 than the TD DMPS at only 12 drops per dose.

I digress, waiting to do midnight dose!

Mandi x

Sophie couldn't handle valtrex either had a bad reaction to that straight away,took longer to have a bad reaction to aciclovir. School were very supportive despite getting hair pulled out and clothes ripped on a regular basis.

Did get some gains ,longer sentences,more facial expression,started recalling things from yonks ago.

Have you had any success with natural anti vitals? I am quite scared of trying new things with S as she has had so many adverse reactions.Thanks for the advice

Guest guest

I think Liquid Zeolites (Z-Natural) had anti viral effect for Sam, also LDM 100.

DG is going to write to school about giving Z-Natural daily although only at 15 drops per day, when we did high dose protocol it was 45 drops per day. That Rx is on basis of his CBS 699T +/+ SNP, soaking up ammonia is one thing activated liquid zeolites are known to do, whether its also antiviral or soaking up metals remains to be seen but we kept the gains we saw when we stopped (lack of supply) so I don't think it was just an ammonia issue. And we had mega yeast when we started which spells virus or metals to me.

He did well on Kirkman Colostrum when he was younger and a prolonged course of KIB 500 which was also stopped because of supply issues, the only thing I had buckets of was Valtrex and that made him mental - grhhhhhhhh. With the KIB 500 (which G does not rate at all - I do but agree its way overpriced but cheaper than Valtrex!) we did 3 over the weekend, evening, morning, evening and then one per week for 8 weeks, he was uber chirpy then :) I may start that again now you reminded me.

We are chelating every weekend right now, one week oral DMSA/ALA, the next TD DMPS 8 hourly, must say I feel better on the oral DMSA/ALA 12.5/12.5 than the TD DMPS at only 12 drops per dose.

Mandi x

Sophie couldn't handle valtrex either had a bad reaction to that straight away,took longer to have a bad reaction to aciclovir. School were very supportive despite getting hair pulled out and clothes ripped on a regular basis.

Did get some gains ,longer sentences,more facial expression,started recalling things from yonks ago.

Have you had any success with natural anti vitals? I am quite scared of trying new things with S as she has had so many adverse reactions.Thanks for the advice

Guest guest

Mandi x

Guest guest

Kath, all this sounds awful. Breakspear can give you an antigen vaccine to take alongside the aciclovir - I know its more money - but if you think it might be an allergic reaction but you did want to resume using it that might help. We successfully used an antigen vaccine for a penicillin allergy whilst dosing penicillin. C

Margaret

> > > >

> > > > hi eileen

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > karenza

> > > > xx

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Kath, all this sounds awful. Breakspear can give you an antigen vaccine to take alongside the aciclovir - I know its more money - but if you think it might be an allergic reaction but you did want to resume using it that might help. We successfully used an antigen vaccine for a penicillin allergy whilst dosing penicillin. C

Margaret

> > > >

> > > > hi eileen

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > karenza

> > > > xx

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Margaret

> > > >

> > > > hi eileen

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > karenza

> > > > xx

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi MandiI have a tel conf with Dr G today so will be interestin to see what he suggests next for dd.At least she has returned to her usual OCD self without the aggression since stopping the aciclovir.I have been chelating with DMSA 25 mg 4 hourly ,following removal of 7 amalgams over Christmas by a mercury free dentist .I know it was probably way too many but it was a logistical thing. Have done 5 rounds ,thought I was taking all the right supps ,but don't feel so good. Mouth and Tongue are really inflamed , really thirsty,weird rashes.Last time my Tongue was inflamed it was after a course of antibiotics and a blood test showed low White cells from bone marrow suppression after the abx.I read that DMSA can suppress bone marrow as a side effect too.Do you think I would be better trying a lower dose or switching to something else,or stopping altogether. Do you think TD DMPS or zeolites would be better.I like the sound of 8 hourly. Don't fancy getting my blood tested (too frightened of what they might find)I have forced my hubby to have his amalgams replaced too. He starts his first round today he is cursing me. Am going to have to have to ring him 4 hourly at work!BW KathSent from my iPad

Mandi x

Guest guest

Hi MandiI have a tel conf with Dr G today so will be interestin to see what he suggests next for dd.At least she has returned to her usual OCD self without the aggression since stopping the aciclovir.I have been chelating with DMSA 25 mg 4 hourly ,following removal of 7 amalgams over Christmas by a mercury free dentist .I know it was probably way too many but it was a logistical thing. Have done 5 rounds ,thought I was taking all the right supps ,but don't feel so good. Mouth and Tongue are really inflamed , really thirsty,weird rashes.Last time my Tongue was inflamed it was after a course of antibiotics and a blood test showed low White cells from bone marrow suppression after the abx.I read that DMSA can suppress bone marrow as a side effect too.Do you think I would be better trying a lower dose or switching to something else,or stopping altogether. Do you think TD DMPS or zeolites would be better.I like the sound of 8 hourly. Don't fancy getting my blood tested (too frightened of what they might find)I have forced my hubby to have his amalgams replaced too. He starts his first round today he is cursing me. Am going to have to have to ring him 4 hourly at work!BW KathSent from my iPad

Mandi x

Guest guest

Mandi x