RemedySpot.com

Zero to 60 (HIGH REP PREMIX)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I didn't have a lot of time this morning due to waking up late... (because I was up for a couple hours again last night...grr..)  However, I still managed to get one in - yay!  Even showered before I took the boys to school (which seldom happens).  Anyway, I did Sharon's newest one.  I liked it a lot.  I HATE doing a premix before I do the whole workout, but who knows when I would have had time for the whole she-bang.  I shut my HRM off close to 40 minutes.  I burned 473 calories with my average at 139.  Oh, I used my 3lb weights throughout it.

AFTER I got S & B to school, I had to take KK to the dentist (nearly an hour away).. Well, about 15 minutes before I was leaving (and not ready) school called and said that Sawyer was sick..GRRR..  Thank God my mom had off and agreed to let him come there, so I could keep KK's appointment.  I want to get his dental work done and over with, and not procrastinate it any longer.  So, it was a busy day since i had to go the opposite direction to get Sawyer at school, take him to my mom's then to the appointment.  I managed to make it there on time miraculously...  Ugh, what a day..

D

Wow, what a day!! Good for you getting in a workout though, fantastic! I hope tomorrow is better and that Sawyer feels better!

Zero to 60 (HIGH REP PREMIX)

I didn't have a lot of time this morning due to waking up late... (because I was up for a couple hours again last night...grr..) However, I still managed to get one in - yay! Even showered before I took the boys to school (which seldom happens). Anyway, I did Sharon's newest one. I liked it a lot. I HATE doing a premix before I do the whole workout, but who knows when I would have had time for the whole she-bang. I shut my HRM off close to 40 minutes. I burned 473 calories with my average at 139. Oh, I used my 3lb weights throughout it.AFTER I got S & B to school, I had to take KK to the dentist (nearly an hour away).. Well, about 15 minutes before I was leaving (and not ready) school called and said that Sawyer was sick..GRRR.. Thank God my mom had off and agreed to let him come there, so I could keep KK's appointment. I want to get his dental work done and over with, and not procrastinate it any longer. So, it was a busy day since i had to go the opposite direction to get Sawyer at school, take him to my mom's then to the appointment. I managed to make it there on time miraculously... Ugh, what a day..D

Anyway, I did Sharon's newest one. I liked it a lot. I HATE doing a premix before I do the whole workout, but who knows when I would have had time for the whole she-bang. I shut my HRM off close to 40 minutes. I burned 473 calories with my average at 139. Oh, I used my 3lb weights throughout it.

I feel the same way about doing a premix first. You did great. What do you think of this one?

Glad everything worked out with your morning.

~

I liked it, but knew I would.  I was surprised to find out she didn't use the step at all!  I liked the music too.  I'll get a better feel for it when I do it again, I'm sure.

D

Anyway, I did Sharon's newest one.  I liked it a lot.  I HATE doing a premix before I do the whole workout, but who knows when I would have had time for the whole she-bang.  I shut my HRM off close to 40 minutes.  I burned 473 calories with my average at 139.  Oh, I used my 3lb weights throughout it.

I feel the same way about doing a premix first.  You did great.  What do you think of this one?

~

I liked it, but knew I would.  I was surprised to find out she didn't use the step at all!  I liked the music too.  I'll get a better feel for it when I do it again, I'm sure.

D

Anyway, I did Sharon's newest one.  I liked it a lot.  I HATE doing a premix before I do the whole workout, but who knows when I would have had time for the whole she-bang.  I shut my HRM off close to 40 minutes.  I burned 473 calories with my average at 139.  Oh, I used my 3lb weights throughout it.

I feel the same way about doing a premix first.  You did great.  What do you think of this one?

~

I'll get a better feel for it when I do it again, I'm sure.

I'd like to do it again as well. I've done it just that one time and it was TOUGH to me. I loved the music.

~