RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Zero to 60 (HIGH REP PREMIX)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I didn't have a lot of time this morning due to waking up late... (because I was up for a couple hours again last night...grr..)  However, I still managed to get one in - yay!  Even showered before I took the boys to school (which seldom happens).  Anyway, I did Sharon's newest one.  I liked it a lot.  I HATE doing a premix before I do the whole workout, but who knows when I would have had time for the whole she-bang.  I shut my HRM off close to 40 minutes.  I burned 473 calories with my average at 139.  Oh, I used my 3lb weights throughout it.

AFTER I got S & B to school, I had to take KK to the dentist (nearly an hour away).. Well, about 15 minutes before I was leaving (and not ready) school called and said that Sawyer was sick..GRRR..  Thank God my mom had off and agreed to let him come there, so I could keep KK's appointment.  I want to get his dental work done and over with, and not procrastinate it any longer.  So, it was a busy day since i had to go the opposite direction to get Sawyer at school, take him to my mom's then to the appointment.  I managed to make it there on time miraculously...  Ugh, what a day..

D

Guest guest

I'd say you had a full day, Darcy! I am interested in that workout, too!!

Donna

Subject: Zero to 60 (HIGH REP PREMIX)To: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans , "exercisevideos" <exercisevideos >, "workout.notes" Date: Tuesday, October 18, 2011, 7:26 PM

I didn't have a lot of time this morning due to waking up late... (because I was up for a couple hours again last night...grr..) However, I still managed to get one in - yay! Even showered before I took the boys to school (which seldom happens). Anyway, I did Sharon's newest one. I liked it a lot. I HATE doing a premix before I do the whole workout, but who knows when I would have had time for the whole she-bang. I shut my HRM off close to 40 minutes. I burned 473 calories with my average at 139. Oh, I used my 3lb weights throughout it.AFTER I got S & B to school, I had to take KK to the dentist (nearly an hour away).. Well, about 15 minutes before I was leaving (and not ready) school called and said that Sawyer was sick..GRRR.. Thank God my mom had off and agreed to let him come there, so I could keep KK's

appointment. I want to get his dental work done and over with, and not procrastinate it any longer. So, it was a busy day since i had to go the opposite direction to get Sawyer at school, take him to my mom's then to the appointment. I managed to make it there on time miraculously... Ugh, what a day..D

Guest guest

I'd say you had a full day, Darcy! I am interested in that workout, too!!

Donna

Subject: Zero to 60 (HIGH REP PREMIX)To: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans , "exercisevideos" <exercisevideos >, "workout.notes" Date: Tuesday, October 18, 2011, 7:26 PM

I didn't have a lot of time this morning due to waking up late... (because I was up for a couple hours again last night...grr..) However, I still managed to get one in - yay! Even showered before I took the boys to school (which seldom happens). Anyway, I did Sharon's newest one. I liked it a lot. I HATE doing a premix before I do the whole workout, but who knows when I would have had time for the whole she-bang. I shut my HRM off close to 40 minutes. I burned 473 calories with my average at 139. Oh, I used my 3lb weights throughout it.AFTER I got S & B to school, I had to take KK to the dentist (nearly an hour away).. Well, about 15 minutes before I was leaving (and not ready) school called and said that Sawyer was sick..GRRR.. Thank God my mom had off and agreed to let him come there, so I could keep KK's

appointment. I want to get his dental work done and over with, and not procrastinate it any longer. So, it was a busy day since i had to go the opposite direction to get Sawyer at school, take him to my mom's then to the appointment. I managed to make it there on time miraculously... Ugh, what a day..D

Guest guest

Thank you and Donna!  When I talked to Sawyer when he was at school, he was nearly in tears, he was so sick.  Well, amazingly he was better like 2 hours later!  My mom said he had some saltines, and just kept feeling better.  He was normal by the time I got home from the dentist!  Bryar and KK each had it too prior.  Kaysar threw up ONE time, and Bryar just said he felt like he had to, but then acted fine.  Weird illness.  I'll take it though!

D

Wow, what a day!! Good for you getting in a workout though, fantastic! I hope tomorrow is better and that Sawyer feels better!

I didn't have a lot of time this morning due to waking up late... (because I was up for a couple hours again last night...grr..)  However, I still managed to get one in - yay!  Even showered before I took the boys to school (which seldom happens).  Anyway, I did Sharon's newest one.  I liked it a lot.  I HATE doing a premix before I do the whole workout, but who knows when I would have had time for the whole she-bang.  I shut my HRM off close to 40 minutes.  I burned 473 calories with my average at 139.  Oh, I used my 3lb weights throughout it.AFTER I got S & B to school, I had to take KK to the dentist (nearly an hour away).. Well, about 15 minutes before I was leaving (and not ready) school called and said that Sawyer was sick..GRRR..  Thank God my mom had off and agreed to let him come there, so I could keep KK's appointment.  I want to get his dental work done and over with, and not procrastinate it any longer.  So, it was a busy day since i had to go the opposite direction to get Sawyer at school, take him to my mom's then to the appointment.  I managed to make it there on time miraculously...  Ugh, what a day..D

Guest guest

Thank you and Donna!  When I talked to Sawyer when he was at school, he was nearly in tears, he was so sick.  Well, amazingly he was better like 2 hours later!  My mom said he had some saltines, and just kept feeling better.  He was normal by the time I got home from the dentist!  Bryar and KK each had it too prior.  Kaysar threw up ONE time, and Bryar just said he felt like he had to, but then acted fine.  Weird illness.  I'll take it though!

D

Wow, what a day!! Good for you getting in a workout though, fantastic! I hope tomorrow is better and that Sawyer feels better!

I didn't have a lot of time this morning due to waking up late... (because I was up for a couple hours again last night...grr..)  However, I still managed to get one in - yay!  Even showered before I took the boys to school (which seldom happens).  Anyway, I did Sharon's newest one.  I liked it a lot.  I HATE doing a premix before I do the whole workout, but who knows when I would have had time for the whole she-bang.  I shut my HRM off close to 40 minutes.  I burned 473 calories with my average at 139.  Oh, I used my 3lb weights throughout it.AFTER I got S & B to school, I had to take KK to the dentist (nearly an hour away).. Well, about 15 minutes before I was leaving (and not ready) school called and said that Sawyer was sick..GRRR..  Thank God my mom had off and agreed to let him come there, so I could keep KK's appointment.  I want to get his dental work done and over with, and not procrastinate it any longer.  So, it was a busy day since i had to go the opposite direction to get Sawyer at school, take him to my mom's then to the appointment.  I managed to make it there on time miraculously...  Ugh, what a day..D

Guest guest

Miriam came home from school Monday because she had a throbbing headache, stomach was hurting and her eyes watering. I brought her home and gave her some ibuprofen and within a couple of hours she was perfectly fine too. came home from school that day and said he'd had similar things going on but was able to get through the day okay. Maybe there's something weird going around! I'm glad all our kids are better though!

I didn't have a lot of time this morning due to waking up late... (because I was up for a couple hours again last night...grr..) However, I still managed to get one in - yay! Even showered before I took the boys to school (which seldom happens). Anyway, I did Sharon's newest one. I liked it a lot. I HATE doing a premix before I do the whole workout, but who knows when I would have had time for the whole she-bang. I shut my HRM off close to 40 minutes. I burned 473 calories with my average at 139. Oh, I used my 3lb weights throughout it.AFTER I got S & B to school, I had to take KK to the dentist (nearly an hour away).. Well, about 15 minutes before I was leaving (and not ready) school called and said that Sawyer was sick..GRRR.. Thank God my mom had off and agreed to let him come there, so I could keep KK's appointment. I want to get his dental work done and over with, and not procrastinate it any longer. So, it was a busy day since i had to go the opposite direction to get Sawyer at school, take him to my mom's then to the appointment. I managed to make it there on time miraculously... Ugh, what a day..D

Guest guest

Miriam came home from school Monday because she had a throbbing headache, stomach was hurting and her eyes watering. I brought her home and gave her some ibuprofen and within a couple of hours she was perfectly fine too. came home from school that day and said he'd had similar things going on but was able to get through the day okay. Maybe there's something weird going around! I'm glad all our kids are better though!

I didn't have a lot of time this morning due to waking up late... (because I was up for a couple hours again last night...grr..) However, I still managed to get one in - yay! Even showered before I took the boys to school (which seldom happens). Anyway, I did Sharon's newest one. I liked it a lot. I HATE doing a premix before I do the whole workout, but who knows when I would have had time for the whole she-bang. I shut my HRM off close to 40 minutes. I burned 473 calories with my average at 139. Oh, I used my 3lb weights throughout it.AFTER I got S & B to school, I had to take KK to the dentist (nearly an hour away).. Well, about 15 minutes before I was leaving (and not ready) school called and said that Sawyer was sick..GRRR.. Thank God my mom had off and agreed to let him come there, so I could keep KK's appointment. I want to get his dental work done and over with, and not procrastinate it any longer. So, it was a busy day since i had to go the opposite direction to get Sawyer at school, take him to my mom's then to the appointment. I managed to make it there on time miraculously... Ugh, what a day..D

Guest guest

I'll get a better feel for it when I do it again, I'm sure.

I'd like to do it again as well. I've done it just that one time and it was TOUGH to me. I loved the music.

~