RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Attitude

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ATTITUDE

Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than

circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance,

giftedness, or skill.

The remarkable thing is, we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we

will embrace for that day.

We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a

certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play

on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.

from Strengthening Your Grip

by Swindoll

Guest guest

I love this too and what a good reminder!Joy - you're an inspiration, too! And, what you say is also true - focus on what you can do, not what you can't!Donna

Subject: Fw: AttitudeTo: exercisevideos Date: Saturday, October 1, 2011, 6:09 PM

I normally wouldn't send something like this to our group, but with the recent discussions of dealing with illnesses and exercise I thought it seemed more appropriate than I normally would have. I really liked it, perhaps you will too!

> Attitude > > > > > There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head. > > 'Well,' she said, 'I think I'll braid my hair today.' So she did and she had a wonderful day. > > > The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head. > > 'H-M-M,' she said, 'I think I'll part my hair down the middle today.'So she did and she had a grand day. > > > > The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. > > 'Well,' she said, 'today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail.'So she did, and she had a fun, fun day. > > > > The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head. > >

'YAY!' she exclaimed. 'I don't have to fix my hair today!' > > Attitude is everything. > > > >

Guest guest

I love this too and what a good reminder!Joy - you're an inspiration, too! And, what you say is also true - focus on what you can do, not what you can't!Donna

Subject: Fw: AttitudeTo: exercisevideos Date: Saturday, October 1, 2011, 6:09 PM

I normally wouldn't send something like this to our group, but with the recent discussions of dealing with illnesses and exercise I thought it seemed more appropriate than I normally would have. I really liked it, perhaps you will too!

> Attitude > > > > > There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head. > > 'Well,' she said, 'I think I'll braid my hair today.' So she did and she had a wonderful day. > > > The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head. > > 'H-M-M,' she said, 'I think I'll part my hair down the middle today.'So she did and she had a grand day. > > > > The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. > > 'Well,' she said, 'today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail.'So she did, and she had a fun, fun day. > > > > The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head. > >

'YAY!' she exclaimed. 'I don't have to fix my hair today!' > > Attitude is everything. > > > >