RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

IMP meeting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We are interested, but we are probably not financially able. Keep me in the loop with details, and we'll see. Eads wrote: From: Eads [mailto:michelle.eadsworldnet (DOT) att.net] Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 9:48 AMTo: ' 'Subject: IMP meeting Thanks for the replies. This is the list of people interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed your name): Guinn (NGuinn555comcast (DOT) net) Brady (drbradythevillagedoctor (DOT) hrcoxmail.com) Gordon Bob Forester (stlukesmodesto) Wilterding (james.wilterdinggmail) Annie Skaggs (askaggsfayettefamilymed) Rene Milner (rlmilnergmail) – timeshare? (mkcl6@...) Lynette Iles (liles64gmail) – timeshare? (DonSpinelakemed) Marty Schulman

(mschulmanucsd (DOT) edu) (jantonuccifchn (DOT) org) Cote (magnetdoctorcomcast (DOT) net) For those of you offering timeshares – awesome! It sounds like Vegas

is not the deal/preference from your posts, so I’m assuming were heading to Colorado (darn…). Let’s discuss what time of year, and where. Here are some options I’d suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and suggestions. Times of Year: 1. Ski season (I’m thinking Jan-March timeframe) 2. ‘Off Season’ for ski resorts (late April thru early June) 3. Summer (June – Aug) Locations: 1. Colorado Springs 2. Ski resort like Summit Co with Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Vail, Copper 3. Woodland Park (90 minute drive from Breckenridge and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in the mountains) Pros/Cons: 1. Ski season - $$, but could stay in Woodland Park, and go day ski for 1 day (families could go more), or maybe use some of the timeshares people have graciously offered. 2. Off season – cheaper rates @ ski resorts, Breck ($) and Vail ($$) have neat towns for putzing, shopping, eating, but no skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting) 3. Summer – great weather, kids out of school, lots of activities to do 1. Colorado Springs – lots of places to stay (hotels, B & Bs), fun family things to do (great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Garden of the Gods, Seven Falls, museums, etc), lots of restaurants, Pikes Peak. I can provide

transportation to/from airport, etc. 2. Ski resorts – skiing during ski season (ends early April – pretty slushy/icy then – not a lot of fun), beautiful in the summer, with hiking, etc 3. Woodland Park – easy access to Colorado Springs (30 minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and Keystone), can stay @ local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends homes if desired, B & Bs even camping if you wanted to (in nearby state park w full facilities, or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden 2-story playset). Sharps live here too, but I’ve not heard from them on this topic yet. Can easily prepare meals @ my place, and I’m happy to make a lot in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can

provide transportation to/from airport, etc. I think this would be our most cost effective option. Airfares are usually most expensive during ski season, but you can get some good last minute deals, but they are not predictable. Get better last minute deals from major airports. Summer airfares are not as cheap as fall, but not as expensive as ski season. Cheapest is probably during off season/mud season: late April thru early June. Major carriers for Col Springs: Continental, American, NorthWest, United, Delta. Major carriers at Denver: Frontier, American, Continental, Delta, United, Southwest, and others. Thoughts? A. Eads, M.D. Pinnacle Family Medicine, PLLC phone fax P.O. Box 7275 Woodland Park, CO 80863

Guest guest

i'm interested. how about development of a timeframe and agenda which can be reasonably accomplished?LL Eads wrote: From: Eads [mailto:michelle.eadsworldnet (DOT) att.net] Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 9:48 AMTo: ' 'Subject: IMP meeting Thanks for the replies. This is the list of people interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed your name): Guinn (NGuinn555comcast (DOT) net) Brady (drbradythevillagedoctor (DOT) hrcoxmail.com) Gordon Bob Forester (stlukesmodesto) Wilterding (james.wilterdinggmail) Annie Skaggs (askaggsfayettefamilymed) Rene Milner (rlmilnergmail) – timeshare? (mkcl6@...) Lynette Iles (liles64gmail) – timeshare? (DonSpinelakemed) Marty Schulman (mschulmanucsd (DOT) edu) (jantonuccifchn (DOT) org) Cote (magnetdoctorcomcast (DOT) net) For those of you offering timeshares – awesome! It sounds like Vegas is not the deal/preference from your posts, so I’m assuming were heading to Colorado (darn…). Let’s discuss what time of year, and where. Here are some options I’d suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and suggestions. Times of Year: 1. Ski season (I’m thinking Jan-March timeframe) 2. ‘Off Season’ for ski resorts (late April thru early June) 3. Summer (June – Aug) Locations: 1. Colorado Springs 2. Ski resort like Summit Co with Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Vail,

Copper 3. Woodland Park (90 minute drive from Breckenridge and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in the mountains) Pros/Cons: 1. Ski season - $$, but could stay in Woodland Park, and go day ski for 1 day (families could go more), or maybe use some of the timeshares people have graciously

offered. 2. Off season – cheaper rates @ ski resorts, Breck ($) and Vail ($$) have neat towns for putzing, shopping, eating, but no skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting) 3. Summer – great weather, kids out of school, lots of activities to do 1. Colorado Springs – lots of places to stay (hotels, B & Bs), fun family things to do (great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Garden of the Gods, Seven Falls, museums, etc), lots of

restaurants, Pikes Peak. I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc. 2. Ski resorts – skiing during ski season (ends early April – pretty slushy/icy then – not a lot of fun), beautiful in the summer, with hiking, etc 3. Woodland Park – easy access to Colorado Springs (30 minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and Keystone), can stay @ local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends homes if desired, B & Bs even camping if you wanted to (in nearby state park w full facilities, or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden 2-story playset). Sharps live here too, but I’ve not heard from them on this topic yet. Can easily prepare meals @ my place, and I’m happy to make

a lot in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc. I think this would be our most cost effective option. Airfares are usually most expensive during ski season, but you can get some good last minute deals, but they are not predictable. Get better last minute deals from major airports. Summer airfares are not as cheap as fall, but not as expensive as ski season. Cheapest is probably during off season/mud season: late April thru early June. Major carriers for Col Springs: Continental, American, NorthWest, United, Delta. Major carriers at Denver: Frontier, American, Continental, Delta, United, Southwest, and

others. Thoughts? A. Eads, M.D. Pinnacle Family Medicine,

PLLC phone fax P.O. Box 7275 Woodland Park, CO 80863

Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com

Guest guest

i'm interested. how about development of a timeframe and agenda which can be reasonably accomplished?LL Eads wrote: From: Eads [mailto:michelle.eadsworldnet (DOT) att.net] Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 9:48 AMTo: ' 'Subject: IMP meeting Thanks for the replies. This is the list of people interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed your name): Guinn (NGuinn555comcast (DOT) net) Brady (drbradythevillagedoctor (DOT) hrcoxmail.com) Gordon Bob Forester (stlukesmodesto) Wilterding (james.wilterdinggmail) Annie Skaggs (askaggsfayettefamilymed) Rene Milner (rlmilnergmail) – timeshare? (mkcl6@...) Lynette Iles (liles64gmail) – timeshare? (DonSpinelakemed) Marty Schulman (mschulmanucsd (DOT) edu) (jantonuccifchn (DOT) org) Cote (magnetdoctorcomcast (DOT) net) For those of you offering timeshares – awesome! It sounds like Vegas is not the deal/preference from your posts, so I’m assuming were heading to Colorado (darn…). Let’s discuss what time of year, and where. Here are some options I’d suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and suggestions. Times of Year: 1. Ski season (I’m thinking Jan-March timeframe) 2. ‘Off Season’ for ski resorts (late April thru early June) 3. Summer (June – Aug) Locations: 1. Colorado Springs 2. Ski resort like Summit Co with Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Vail,

Copper 3. Woodland Park (90 minute drive from Breckenridge and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in the mountains) Pros/Cons: 1. Ski season - $$, but could stay in Woodland Park, and go day ski for 1 day (families could go more), or maybe use some of the timeshares people have graciously

offered. 2. Off season – cheaper rates @ ski resorts, Breck ($) and Vail ($$) have neat towns for putzing, shopping, eating, but no skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting) 3. Summer – great weather, kids out of school, lots of activities to do 1. Colorado Springs – lots of places to stay (hotels, B & Bs), fun family things to do (great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Garden of the Gods, Seven Falls, museums, etc), lots of

restaurants, Pikes Peak. I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc. 2. Ski resorts – skiing during ski season (ends early April – pretty slushy/icy then – not a lot of fun), beautiful in the summer, with hiking, etc 3. Woodland Park – easy access to Colorado Springs (30 minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and Keystone), can stay @ local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends homes if desired, B & Bs even camping if you wanted to (in nearby state park w full facilities, or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden 2-story playset). Sharps live here too, but I’ve not heard from them on this topic yet. Can easily prepare meals @ my place, and I’m happy to make

a lot in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc. I think this would be our most cost effective option. Airfares are usually most expensive during ski season, but you can get some good last minute deals, but they are not predictable. Get better last minute deals from major airports. Summer airfares are not as cheap as fall, but not as expensive as ski season. Cheapest is probably during off season/mud season: late April thru early June. Major carriers for Col Springs: Continental, American, NorthWest, United, Delta. Major carriers at Denver: Frontier, American, Continental, Delta, United, Southwest, and

others. Thoughts? A. Eads, M.D. Pinnacle Family Medicine,

PLLC phone fax P.O. Box 7275 Woodland Park, CO 80863

Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com

Guest guest

Hi ,

I too am interested.

Lee

IMP meeting

Thanks for the replies. This is the list of people interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed your name):

Guinn (NGuinn555comcast (DOT) net)

Brady (drbradythevillagedoctor (DOT) hrcoxmail.com)

Gordon

Bob Forester (stlukesmodesto)

Wilterding (james.wilterdinggmail)

Annie Skaggs (askaggsfayettefamilymed)

Rene Milner (rlmilnergmail) – timeshare?

(mkcl6@...)

Lynette Iles (liles64gmail) – timeshare?

(DonSpinelakemed)

Marty Schulman (mschulmanucsd (DOT) edu)

(jantonuccifchn (DOT) org)

Cote (magnetdoctorcomcast (DOT) net)

For those of you offering timeshares – awesome!

It sounds like Vegas is not the deal/preference from your posts, so I’m assuming were heading to Colorado (darn…). Let’s discuss what time of year, and where. Here are some options I’d suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and suggestions.

Times of Year:

1. Ski season (I’m thinking Jan-March timeframe)

2. ‘Off Season’ for ski resorts (late April thru early June)

3. Summer (June – Aug)

Locations:

1. Colorado Springs

2. Ski resort like Summit Co with Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Vail, Copper

3. Woodland Park (90 minute drive from Breckenridge and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in the mountains)

Pros/Cons:

1. Ski season - $$, but could stay in Woodland Park, and go day ski for 1 day (families could go more), or maybe use some of the timeshares people have graciously offered.

2. Off season – cheaper rates @ ski resorts, Breck ($) and Vail ($$) have neat towns for putzing, shopping, eating, but no skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting)

3. Summer – great weather, kids out of school, lots of activities to do

1. Colorado Springs – lots of places to stay (hotels, B & Bs), fun family things to do (great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Garden of the Gods, Seven Falls, museums, etc), lots of restaurants, Pikes Peak. I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc.

2. Ski resorts – skiing during ski season (ends early April – pretty slushy/icy then – not a lot of fun), beautiful in the summer, with hiking, etc

3. Woodland Park – easy access to Colorado Springs (30 minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and Keystone), can stay @ local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends homes if desired, B & Bs even camping if you wanted to (in nearby state park w full facilities, or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden 2-story playset). Sharps live here too, but I’ve not heard from them on this topic yet. Can easily prepare meals @ my place, and I’m happy to make a lot in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc. I think this would be our most cost effective option.

Airfares are usually most expensive during ski season, but you can get some good last minute deals, but they are not predictable. Get better last minute deals from major airports. Summer airfares are not as cheap as fall, but not as expensive as ski season. Cheapest is probably during off season/mud season: late April thru early June. Major carriers for Col Springs: Continental, American, NorthWest, United, Delta. Major carriers at Denver: Frontier, American, Continental, Delta, United, Southwest, and others.

Thoughts?

A. Eads, M.D.

Pinnacle Family Medicine, PLLC

phone fax

P.O. Box 7275

Woodland Park, CO 80863

Guest guest

Count me in.

Sharon

At 03:26 PM 10/13/2006, you wrote:

[

mailto:michelle.eads@...]

Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 9:48 AM

To: ' '

Subject: IMP meeting

Thanks for the replies. This is the list of people

interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed your name):

Guinn

(NGuinn555@...)

Brady

(drbrady@...)

Gordon

Bob Forester

(stlukesmodesto@...)

Wilterding

(james.wilterding@...)

Annie Skaggs

(askaggs@...)

Rene Milner

(rlmilner@...) –

timeshare?

(mkcl6@...)

Lynette Iles

(liles64@...) –

timeshare?

(DonS@...)

Marty Schulman

(mschulman@...)

(jantonucci@...)

Cote

(magnetdoctor@...)

It sounds like Vegas is not the deal/preference from your

posts, so I’m assuming were heading to Colorado (darn…). Let’s

discuss what time of year, and where. Here are some options I’d

suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and suggestions.

Times of Year:

2. ‘Off Season’ for ski resorts (late April thru early

June)

3. Summer (June –

Aug)

Locations:

1. Colorado Springs

2. Ski resort like Summit Co with Breckenridge,

Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Vail, Copper

3. Woodland Park (90 minute drive from Breckenridge

and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in the mountains)

Pros/Cons:

1. Ski season - $$, but could stay in Woodland Park,

and go day ski for 1 day (families could go more), or maybe use some of

the timeshares people have graciously offered.

2. Off season – cheaper rates @ ski resorts, Breck ($)

and Vail ($$) have neat towns for putzing, shopping, eating, but no

skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting)

3. Summer – great weather, kids out of school, lots of

activities to do

1. Colorado Springs – lots of places to stay (hotels,

B & Bs), fun family things to do (great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff

Dwellings, Garden of the Gods, Seven Falls, museums, etc), lots of

restaurants, Pikes Peak. I can provide transportation to/from

airport, etc.

2. Ski resorts – skiing during ski season (ends early

April – pretty slushy/icy then – not a lot of fun), beautiful in the

summer, with hiking, etc

3. Woodland Park – easy access to Colorado Springs (30

minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and Keystone), can stay @

local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends homes if desired,

B & Bs even camping if you wanted to (in nearby state park w full

facilities, or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden 2-story

playset). Sharps live here too, but I’ve not heard from them on

this topic yet. Can easily prepare meals @ my place, and I’m happy

to make a lot in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can provide

transportation to/from airport, etc. I think this would be our most

cost effective option.

Airfares are usually most expensive during ski season, but

you can get some good last minute deals, but they are not

predictable. Get better last minute deals from major

airports. Summer airfares are not as cheap as fall, but not as

expensive as ski season. Cheapest is probably during off season/mud

season: late April thru early June. Major carriers for Col Springs:

Continental, American, NorthWest, United, Delta. Major carriers at

Denver: Frontier, American, Continental, Delta, United, Southwest, and

others.

Thoughts?

A. Eads,

M.D.

Pinnacle Family

Medicine, PLLC

phone

fax

P.O. Box

Woodland Park,

CO 80863

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.0.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.3/474 - Release Date:

10/13/2006

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Version: 7.0.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.3/474 - Release Date: 10/13/2006

Guest guest

Count me in.

Sharon

[

mailto:michelle.eads@...]

Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 9:48 AM

interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed your name):

Guinn

(NGuinn555@...)

Brady

(drbrady@...)

Gordon

Bob Forester

(stlukesmodesto@...)

Wilterding

(james.wilterding@...)

Annie Skaggs

(askaggs@...)

Rene Milner

(rlmilner@...) –

timeshare?

(mkcl6@...)

Lynette Iles

(liles64@...) –

timeshare?

(DonS@...)

Marty Schulman

(mschulman@...)

(jantonucci@...)

Cote

(magnetdoctor@...)

It sounds like Vegas is not the deal/preference from your

suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and suggestions.

Times of Year:

2. ‘Off Season’ for ski resorts (late April thru early

June)

3. Summer (June –

Aug)

Locations:

1. Colorado Springs

2. Ski resort like Summit Co with Breckenridge,

Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Vail, Copper

3. Woodland Park (90 minute drive from Breckenridge

and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in the mountains)

Pros/Cons:

1. Ski season - $$, but could stay in Woodland Park,

and go day ski for 1 day (families could go more), or maybe use some of

the timeshares people have graciously offered.

2. Off season – cheaper rates @ ski resorts, Breck ($)

and Vail ($$) have neat towns for putzing, shopping, eating, but no

skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting)

3. Summer – great weather, kids out of school, lots of

activities to do

1. Colorado Springs – lots of places to stay (hotels,

B & Bs), fun family things to do (great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff

Dwellings, Garden of the Gods, Seven Falls, museums, etc), lots of

restaurants, Pikes Peak. I can provide transportation to/from

airport, etc.

2. Ski resorts – skiing during ski season (ends early

April – pretty slushy/icy then – not a lot of fun), beautiful in the

summer, with hiking, etc

3. Woodland Park – easy access to Colorado Springs (30

minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and Keystone), can stay @

local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends homes if desired,

B & Bs even camping if you wanted to (in nearby state park w full

facilities, or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden 2-story

to make a lot in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can provide

transportation to/from airport, etc. I think this would be our most

cost effective option.

Airfares are usually most expensive during ski season, but

you can get some good last minute deals, but they are not

predictable. Get better last minute deals from major

airports. Summer airfares are not as cheap as fall, but not as

expensive as ski season. Cheapest is probably during off season/mud

season: late April thru early June. Major carriers for Col Springs:

Continental, American, NorthWest, United, Delta. Major carriers at

Denver: Frontier, American, Continental, Delta, United, Southwest, and

others.

Thoughts?

A. Eads,

M.D.

Pinnacle Family

Medicine, PLLC

phone

fax

P.O. Box

Woodland Park,

CO 80863

Version: 7.0.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.3/474 - Release Date:

10/13/2006

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Guest guest

Added you to the list J

A. Eads, M.D.

phone fax

P.O.

Box 7275

Woodland

Park, CO 80863

Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006

8:51 PM

To:

Subject: Re:

FW: IMP meeting

Count me in.

Sharon

9:48 AM

Thanks for the replies. This

is the list of people interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed

your name):

Gordon

Rene Milner (rlmilnergmail)

– timeshare?

(mkcl6@...)

Lynette Iles (liles64gmail)

– timeshare?

(DonSpinelakemed)

For those of you offering

timeshares – awesome!

It sounds like Vegas is not the

deal/preference from your posts, so I’m assuming were heading to Colorado

(darn…). Let’s discuss what time of year, and where.

Here are some options I’d suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and

suggestions.

Times of Year:

1. Ski season (I’m

thinking Jan-March timeframe)

2. ‘Off Season’

for ski resorts (late April thru early June)

3. Summer (June –

Aug)

Locations:

1. Colorado Springs

2. Ski resort like Summit Co

with Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe

Basin, Vail, Copper

3. Woodland Park

(90 minute drive from Breckenridge and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in

the mountains)

Pros/Cons:

1. Ski season - $$, but could

stay in Woodland Park, and go day ski for 1 day (families

could go more), or maybe use some of the timeshares people have graciously

offered.

2. Off season – cheaper

rates @ ski resorts, Breck ($) and Vail ($$) have neat towns for putzing,

shopping, eating, but no skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting)

3. Summer – great

weather, kids out of school, lots of activities to do

1. Colorado

Springs – lots of places to stay (hotels, B & Bs), fun

family things to do (great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Garden of

the Gods, Seven Falls,

museums, etc), lots of restaurants, Pikes Peak.

I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc.

2. Ski resorts – skiing

during ski season (ends early April – pretty slushy/icy then – not

a lot of fun), beautiful in the summer, with hiking, etc

3. Woodland Park – easy

access to Colorado Springs (30 minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and

Keystone), can stay @ local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends

homes if desired, B & Bs even camping if you wanted to (in nearby state park

w full facilities, or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden 2-story

to make a lot in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can provide transportation

to/from airport, etc. I think this would be our most cost effective

option.

Airfares are usually most expensive

during ski season, but you can get some good last minute deals, but they are

not predictable. Get better last minute deals from major airports.

Summer airfares are not as cheap as fall, but not as expensive as ski

season. Cheapest is probably during off season/mud season: late April

thru early June. Major carriers for Col Springs: Continental, American,

NorthWest, United, Delta. Major carriers at Denver: Frontier, American, Continental,

Delta, United, Southwest, and others.

Thoughts?

A. Eads, M.D.

phone

fax

P.O. Box 7275

Woodland Park, CO

Guest guest

Added you to the list J

A. Eads, M.D.

phone fax

P.O.

Box 7275

Woodland

Park, CO 80863

8:51 PM

To:

Subject: Re:

FW: IMP meeting

Count me in.

Sharon

9:48 AM

Thanks for the replies. This

is the list of people interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed

your name):

Gordon

Rene Milner (rlmilnergmail)

– timeshare?

(mkcl6@...)

Lynette Iles (liles64gmail)

– timeshare?

(DonSpinelakemed)

For those of you offering

timeshares – awesome!

It sounds like Vegas is not the

deal/preference from your posts, so I’m assuming were heading to Colorado

(darn…). Let’s discuss what time of year, and where.

Here are some options I’d suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and

suggestions.

Times of Year:

1. Ski season (I’m

thinking Jan-March timeframe)

2. ‘Off Season’

for ski resorts (late April thru early June)

3. Summer (June –

Aug)

Locations:

1. Colorado Springs

2. Ski resort like Summit Co

with Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe

Basin, Vail, Copper

3. Woodland Park

(90 minute drive from Breckenridge and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in

the mountains)

Pros/Cons:

1. Ski season - $$, but could

stay in Woodland Park, and go day ski for 1 day (families

offered.

2. Off season – cheaper

rates @ ski resorts, Breck ($) and Vail ($$) have neat towns for putzing,

shopping, eating, but no skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting)

3. Summer – great

weather, kids out of school, lots of activities to do

1. Colorado

Springs – lots of places to stay (hotels, B & Bs), fun

family things to do (great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Garden of

the Gods, Seven Falls,

museums, etc), lots of restaurants, Pikes Peak.

I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc.

2. Ski resorts – skiing

during ski season (ends early April – pretty slushy/icy then – not

a lot of fun), beautiful in the summer, with hiking, etc

3. Woodland Park – easy

access to Colorado Springs (30 minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and

Keystone), can stay @ local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends

homes if desired, B & Bs even camping if you wanted to (in nearby state park

w full facilities, or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden 2-story

to make a lot in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can provide transportation

to/from airport, etc. I think this would be our most cost effective

option.

Airfares are usually most expensive

during ski season, but you can get some good last minute deals, but they are

not predictable. Get better last minute deals from major airports.

Summer airfares are not as cheap as fall, but not as expensive as ski

season. Cheapest is probably during off season/mud season: late April

thru early June. Major carriers for Col Springs: Continental, American,

NorthWest, United, Delta. Major carriers at Denver: Frontier, American, Continental,

Delta, United, Southwest, and others.

Thoughts?

A. Eads, M.D.

phone

fax

P.O. Box 7275

Woodland Park, CO

Guest guest

Hi ,I am a definite "newby" to this group and I was not able to make it to D.C. but I would love to join you all in Colorado. GreavesSanta Cruz, CA IMP meeting

interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed your name): Guinn (NGuinn555comcast (DOT) net) Brady (drbrady@thevillage doctor.hrcoxmail .com) Gordon Bob Forester (stlukesmodesto@ yahoo.com) Wilterding (james.wilterding@ gmail.com) Annie Skaggs (askaggs@fayettefam ilymed.com) Rene Milner (rlmilnergmail (DOT) com)

– timeshare? (mkcl6@...) Lynette Iles (liles64gmail (DOT) com)

– timeshare? (DonSpinelakemed (DOT) com) Marty Schulman (mschulmanucsd (DOT) edu) (jantonuccifchn (DOT) org) Cote (magnetdoctor@ comcast.net) For those of you offering timeshares – awesome! It sounds like Vegas is not the deal/preference from your

suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and suggestions. Times of Year: 1. Ski season (I’m thinking Jan-March timeframe) 2. ‘Off Season’ for ski resorts (late

April thru early June) 3. Summer (June –

Aug)

Locations: 1. Colorado

Springs 2. Ski resort like Summit Co with Breckenridge, Keystone,

Arapahoe Basin , Vail, Copper 3. Woodland Park (90 minute drive

from Breckenridge and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in the mountains) Pros/Cons: 1. Ski season - $$, but could stay in Woodland Park , and go day ski for 1 day (families

offered. 2. Off season – cheaper rates @ ski resorts,

Breck ($) and Vail ($$) have neat towns for putzing, shopping, eating, but no

skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting) 3. Summer – great weather, kids out of school,

lots of activities to do 1. Colorado Springs – lots of places to stay (hotels, B & Bs), fun family things to do

(great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Garden of the Gods, Seven Falls ,

museums, etc), lots of restaurants, Pikes Peak .

I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc. 2. Ski resorts – skiing during ski season (ends

early April – pretty slushy/icy then – not a lot of fun), beautiful

in the summer, with hiking, etc 3. Woodland Park – easy access to Colorado

Springs (30 minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and Keystone), can stay

@ local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends homes if desired,

B & Bs even camping if you wanted to (in nearby state park w full facilities,

or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden 2-story playset).

Sharps live here too, but I’ve not heard from them on this topic

yet. Can easily prepare meals @ my place, and I’m happy to make a

lot in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can provide transportation to/from

airport, etc. I think this would be our most cost effective option. Airfares are usually most expensive during ski season, but

you can get some good last minute deals, but they are not predictable.

Get better last minute deals from major airports. Summer airfares are not

as cheap as fall, but not as expensive as ski season. Cheapest is

probably during off season/mud season: late April thru early June. Major

carriers for Col Springs: Continental, American, NorthWest, United,

Delta. Major carriers at Denver :

Frontier, American, Continental, Delta, United, Southwest, and others. Thoughts? A. Eads, M.D. Pinnacle Family Medicine, PLLC phone fax P.O.

Box 7275 Woodland

Park, CO 80863

Guest guest

--

I went back and reviewed your whole post... thanks, very thorough and

helpful. Obviously there will be many opinions/preferences. I'll chime

up for myself to get the ball rolling..

I'm still in a financially tight period right now, so cost is a priority

in choosing time of year, location and whether I travel alone or with

family. In that regard I'd prefer spring or summer as I'm hopefully money

will be a bit better by then. We homeschool so are flexible with time.

We don't happen to be skiers but we do like hiking and camping (though we

never do enough of either)... my family includes my wife, 14yo dau and

11yo son.

June and July are bad for us due to little league baseball and travel soccer.

So, for my puposes I'd lean toward May near you with mid August being my

second preference. August seems so far away but it'll be here in a flash,

and I wonder if meeting then would trigger a " continuation " of issues

which can be discussed about 6 weeks later at AAFP (?).

Looking forward to other ideas/preferences.

Tim

> Hi ,

> I am a definite " newby " to this group and I was not able to make it to

> D.C. but I would love to join you all in Colorado.

>

> Greaves

> Santa Cruz, CA

>

> IMP meeting

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks for the replies. This is the list of people

> interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed your name):

>

>

>

>

>

> Guinn (NGuinn555comcast (DOT) net)

>

>

> Brady (drbrady@thevillage doctor.hrcoxmail .com)

>

>

> Gordon

>

>

>

>

>

> Bob Forester (stlukesmodesto@ yahoo.com)

>

>

> Wilterding (james.wilterding@ gmail.com)

>

>

> Annie Skaggs (askaggs@fayettefam ilymed.com)

>

>

> Rene Milner (rlmilnergmail (DOT) com)

> – timeshare?

>

>

> (mkcl6@...)

>

>

> Lynette Iles (liles64gmail (DOT) com)

> – timeshare?

>

>

> (DonSpinelakemed (DOT) com)

>

>

> Marty Schulman (mschulmanucsd (DOT) edu)

>

>

> (jantonuccifchn (DOT) org)

>

>

> Cote (magnetdoctor@ comcast.net)

>

>

>

>

>

> For those of you offering timeshares – awesome!

>

>

>

>

>

> It sounds like Vegas is not the deal/preference from your

> posts, so I’m assuming were heading to Colorado (darn…). Let’s

> discuss what time of year, and where. Here are some options I’d

> suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and suggestions.

>

>

>

>

>

> Times of Year:

>

>

> 1. Ski season (I’m thinking Jan-March timeframe)

>

>

> 2. ‘Off Season’ for ski resorts (late

> April thru early June)

>

>

> 3. Summer (June –

> Aug)

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Locations:

>

>

> 1. Colorado

> Springs

>

>

> 2. Ski resort like Summit Co with Breckenridge, Keystone,

> Arapahoe Basin , Vail, Copper

>

>

> 3. Woodland

> Park (90 minute drive

> from Breckenridge and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in the

> mountains)

>

>

>

>

>

> Pros/Cons:

>

>

> 1. Ski season - $$, but could stay in Woodland Park , and go day ski

> for 1 day (families could go more), or maybe use some of the timeshares

> people have graciously offered.

>

>

> 2. Off season – cheaper rates @ ski resorts,

> Breck ($) and Vail ($$) have neat towns for putzing, shopping, eating,

> but no skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting)

>

>

> 3. Summer – great weather, kids out of school,

> lots of activities to do

>

>

>

>

>

> 1. Colorado Springs

> – lots of places to stay (hotels, B & Bs), fun family things to do

> (great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Garden of the Gods,

> Seven Falls , museums, etc), lots of restaurants, Pikes Peak .

> I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc.

>

>

> 2. Ski resorts – skiing during ski season (ends

> early April – pretty slushy/icy then – not a lot of fun), beautiful in

> the summer, with hiking, etc

>

>

> 3. Woodland Park – easy access to Colorado

> Springs (30 minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and Keystone),

> can stay @ local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends homes

> if desired, B & Bs even camping if you wanted to (in nearby state park w

> full facilities, or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden

> 2-story playset). Sharps live here too, but I’ve not heard from them on

> this topic

> yet. Can easily prepare meals @ my place, and I’m happy to make a lot

> in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can provide transportation

> to/from airport, etc. I think this would be our most cost effective

> option.

>

>

>

>

>

> Airfares are usually most expensive during ski season, but

> you can get some good last minute deals, but they are not predictable.

> Get better last minute deals from major airports. Summer airfares are

> not as cheap as fall, but not as expensive as ski season. Cheapest is

> probably during off season/mud season: late April thru early June.

> Major carriers for Col Springs: Continental, American, NorthWest,

> United, Delta. Major carriers at Denver :

> Frontier, American, Continental, Delta, United, Southwest, and others.

>

>

>

>

>

> Thoughts?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> A. Eads, M.D.

>

>

> Pinnacle Family Medicine, PLLC

>

>

> phone fax

>

>

> P.O.

> Box 7275

>

>

> Woodland

> Park, CO 80863

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mlmsg

> {font-size:13px;font-family:arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99%

> arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;} #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115%

> monospace;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> #ygrp-text{

> font-family:Georgia;

> }

> #ygrp-text p{

> margin:0 0 1em 0;

> }

> #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> font-family:Arial;

> clear:both;

> }

> #ygrp-vitnav{

> padding-top:10px;

> font-family:Verdana;

> font-size:77%;

> margin:0;

> }

> #ygrp-vitnav a{

> padding:0 1px;

> }

> #ygrp-actbar{

> margin:25px 0;

> white-space:nowrap;

> color:#666;

> text-align:right;

> }

> #ygrp-actbar .left{

> float:left;

> }

> .bld{font-weight:bold;}

> #ygrp-grft{

> padding:15px 0;

> }

> #ygrp-ft{

> font-family:verdana;

> border-top:1px solid #666;

> padding:5px 0;

> }

> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> padding-bottom:10px;

> }

>

> #ygrp-vital{

> background-color:#e0ecee;

> margin-bottom:20px;

> padding:2px 0 8px 8px;

> }

> #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> font-weight:bold;

> color:#333;

> text-transform:uppercase;

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul{

> padding:0;

> margin:2px 0;

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul li{

> list-style-type:none;

> border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> color:#ff7900;

> float:right;

> width:2em;

> padding-right:.5em;

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> }

> #ygrp-vital a {

> text-decoration:none;

> }

>

> #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> text-decoration:underline;

> }

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> color:#999;

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> padding:6px 13px;

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> padding:0 0 0 8px;

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> list-style-type:square;

> padding:6px 0;

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> font-size:130%;

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor #nc {

> background-color:#eee;

> padding:0 8px;

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> padding:8px 0;

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> color:#628c2a;

> font-size:100%;

> line-height:122%;

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> }

> o {font-size:0;}

> .MsoNormal {

> margin:0 0 0 0;

> }

> #ygrp-text tt{

> font-size:120%;

> }

> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> .replbq {margin:4;}

> -->

Guest guest

--

I went back and reviewed your whole post... thanks, very thorough and

helpful. Obviously there will be many opinions/preferences. I'll chime

up for myself to get the ball rolling..

I'm still in a financially tight period right now, so cost is a priority

in choosing time of year, location and whether I travel alone or with

family. In that regard I'd prefer spring or summer as I'm hopefully money

will be a bit better by then. We homeschool so are flexible with time.

We don't happen to be skiers but we do like hiking and camping (though we

never do enough of either)... my family includes my wife, 14yo dau and

11yo son.

June and July are bad for us due to little league baseball and travel soccer.

So, for my puposes I'd lean toward May near you with mid August being my

second preference. August seems so far away but it'll be here in a flash,

and I wonder if meeting then would trigger a " continuation " of issues

which can be discussed about 6 weeks later at AAFP (?).

Looking forward to other ideas/preferences.

Tim

> Hi ,

> I am a definite " newby " to this group and I was not able to make it to

> D.C. but I would love to join you all in Colorado.

>

> Greaves

> Santa Cruz, CA

>

> IMP meeting

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks for the replies. This is the list of people

> interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed your name):

>

>

>

>

>

> Guinn (NGuinn555comcast (DOT) net)

>

>

> Brady (drbrady@thevillage doctor.hrcoxmail .com)

>

>

> Gordon

>

>

>

>

>

> Bob Forester (stlukesmodesto@ yahoo.com)

>

>

> Wilterding (james.wilterding@ gmail.com)

>

>

> Annie Skaggs (askaggs@fayettefam ilymed.com)

>

>

> Rene Milner (rlmilnergmail (DOT) com)

> – timeshare?

>

>

> (mkcl6@...)

>

>

> Lynette Iles (liles64gmail (DOT) com)

> – timeshare?

>

>

> (DonSpinelakemed (DOT) com)

>

>

> Marty Schulman (mschulmanucsd (DOT) edu)

>

>

> (jantonuccifchn (DOT) org)

>

>

> Cote (magnetdoctor@ comcast.net)

>

>

>

>

>

> For those of you offering timeshares – awesome!

>

>

>

>

>

> It sounds like Vegas is not the deal/preference from your

> posts, so I’m assuming were heading to Colorado (darn…). Let’s

> discuss what time of year, and where. Here are some options I’d

> suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and suggestions.

>

>

>

>

>

> Times of Year:

>

>

> 1. Ski season (I’m thinking Jan-March timeframe)

>

>

> 2. ‘Off Season’ for ski resorts (late

> April thru early June)

>

>

> 3. Summer (June –

> Aug)

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Locations:

>

>

> 1. Colorado

> Springs

>

>

> 2. Ski resort like Summit Co with Breckenridge, Keystone,

> Arapahoe Basin , Vail, Copper

>

>

> 3. Woodland

> Park (90 minute drive

> from Breckenridge and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in the

> mountains)

>

>

>

>

>

> Pros/Cons:

>

>

> 1. Ski season - $$, but could stay in Woodland Park , and go day ski

> for 1 day (families could go more), or maybe use some of the timeshares

> people have graciously offered.

>

>

> 2. Off season – cheaper rates @ ski resorts,

> Breck ($) and Vail ($$) have neat towns for putzing, shopping, eating,

> but no skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting)

>

>

> 3. Summer – great weather, kids out of school,

> lots of activities to do

>

>

>

>

>

> 1. Colorado Springs

> – lots of places to stay (hotels, B & Bs), fun family things to do

> (great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Garden of the Gods,

> Seven Falls , museums, etc), lots of restaurants, Pikes Peak .

> I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc.

>

>

> 2. Ski resorts – skiing during ski season (ends

> early April – pretty slushy/icy then – not a lot of fun), beautiful in

> the summer, with hiking, etc

>

>

> 3. Woodland Park – easy access to Colorado

> Springs (30 minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and Keystone),

> can stay @ local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends homes

> if desired, B & Bs even camping if you wanted to (in nearby state park w

> full facilities, or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden

> 2-story playset). Sharps live here too, but I’ve not heard from them on

> this topic

> yet. Can easily prepare meals @ my place, and I’m happy to make a lot

> in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can provide transportation

> to/from airport, etc. I think this would be our most cost effective

> option.

>

>

>

>

>

> Airfares are usually most expensive during ski season, but

> you can get some good last minute deals, but they are not predictable.

> Get better last minute deals from major airports. Summer airfares are

> not as cheap as fall, but not as expensive as ski season. Cheapest is

> probably during off season/mud season: late April thru early June.

> Major carriers for Col Springs: Continental, American, NorthWest,

> United, Delta. Major carriers at Denver :

> Frontier, American, Continental, Delta, United, Southwest, and others.

>

>

>

>

>

> Thoughts?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> A. Eads, M.D.

>

>

> Pinnacle Family Medicine, PLLC

>

>

> phone fax

>

>

> P.O.

> Box 7275

>

>

> Woodland

> Park, CO 80863

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mlmsg

> {font-size:13px;font-family:arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99%

> arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;} #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115%

> monospace;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> #ygrp-text{

> font-family:Georgia;

> }

> #ygrp-text p{

> margin:0 0 1em 0;

> }

> #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> }

> #ygrp-vitnav{

> padding-top:10px;

> }

> #ygrp-vitnav a{

> padding:0 1px;

> }

> #ygrp-actbar{

> margin:25px 0;

> color:#666;

> }

> #ygrp-actbar .left{

> float:left;

> }

> .bld{font-weight:bold;}

> #ygrp-grft{

> padding:15px 0;

> }

> #ygrp-ft{

> font-family:verdana;

> border-top:1px solid #666;

> padding:5px 0;

> }

> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> padding-bottom:10px;

> }

>

> #ygrp-vital{

> padding:2px 0 8px 8px;

> }

> #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> color:#333;

> text-transform:uppercase;

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul{

> padding:0;

> margin:2px 0;

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul li{

> list-style-type:none;

> border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> color:#ff7900;

> float:right;

> width:2em;

> padding-right:.5em;

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> }

> #ygrp-vital a {

> }

>

> #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> }

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> color:#999;

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> padding:6px 13px;

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> padding:0 0 0 8px;

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> list-style-type:square;

> padding:6px 0;

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> font-size:130%;

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor #nc {

> background-color:#eee;

> padding:0 8px;

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> padding:8px 0;

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> color:#628c2a;

> font-size:100%;

> line-height:122%;

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> }

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> }

> o {font-size:0;}

> .MsoNormal {

> margin:0 0 0 0;

> }

> #ygrp-text tt{

> font-size:120%;

> }

> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> .replbq {margin:4;}

> -->

Guest guest

I am interestedLarry LindemanFrom: Eads [mailto:michelle.eadsworldnet (DOT) att.net] Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 9:48 AMTo: ' 'Subject: IMP meeting Thanks for the replies.  This is the list of people interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed your name):  Guinn (NGuinn555comcast (DOT) net) Brady (drbradythevillagedoctor (DOT) hrcoxmail.com)Gordon Bob Forester (stlukesmodesto) Wilterding (james.wilterdinggmail)Annie Skaggs (askaggsfayettefamilymed)Rene Milner (rlmilnergmail) – timeshare? (mkcl6@...)Lynette Iles (liles64gmail) – timeshare? (DonSpinelakemed)Marty Schulman (mschulmanucsd (DOT) edu) (jantonuccifchn (DOT) org) Cote (magnetdoctorcomcast (DOT) net) For those of you offering timeshares – awesome! It sounds like Vegas is not the deal/preference from your posts, so I’m assuming were heading to Colorado (darn…).  Let’s discuss what time of year, and where.  Here are some options I’d suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and suggestions. Times of Year:1.  Ski season (I’m thinking Jan-March timeframe)2.  ‘Off Season’ for ski resorts (late April thru early June)3.  Summer (June – Aug)                                   Locations:1.  Colorado Springs2.  Ski resort like Summit Co with Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Vail, Copper3.  Woodland Park (90 minute drive from Breckenridge and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in the mountains) Pros/Cons:1.  Ski season - $$, but could stay in Woodland Park, and go day ski for 1 day (families could go more), or maybe use some of the timeshares people have graciously offered.2.  Off season – cheaper rates @ ski resorts, Breck ($) and Vail ($$) have neat towns for putzing, shopping, eating, but no skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting)3.  Summer – great weather, kids out of school, lots of activities to do 1.  Colorado Springs – lots of places to stay (hotels, B & Bs), fun family things to do (great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Garden of the Gods, Seven Falls, museums, etc), lots of restaurants, Pikes Peak.  I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc.2.  Ski resorts – skiing during ski season (ends early April – pretty slushy/icy then – not a lot of fun), beautiful in the summer, with hiking, etc3.  Woodland Park – easy access to Colorado Springs (30 minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and Keystone), can stay @ local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends homes if desired, B & Bs even camping if you wanted to (in nearby state park w full facilities, or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden 2-story playset).  Sharps live here too, but I’ve not heard from them on this topic yet.  Can easily prepare meals @ my place, and I’m happy to make a lot in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc.  I think this would be our most cost effective option. Airfares are usually most expensive during ski season, but you can get some good last minute deals, but they are not predictable.  Get better last minute deals from major airports.  Summer airfares are not as cheap as fall, but not as expensive as ski season.  Cheapest is probably during off season/mud season: late April thru early June.  Major carriers for Col Springs: Continental, American, NorthWest, United, Delta.  Major carriers at Denver: Frontier, American, Continental, Delta, United, Southwest, and others. Thoughts?    A. Eads, M.D.Pinnacle Family Medicine, PLLC phone faxP.O. Box 7275Woodland Park, CO 80863 

Guest guest

Please keep me in the meeting loop too. I'll have to see how finances are shaping up next year. Thanks. Moitri PS: Update: Practice is going well into week 2. I'm seeing 1-2 patients per half day which is perfect since I'm still working on my systems. Thank you all so much."Sharon McCoy , M.D." wrote: Count me in.Sharon At 03:26 PM 10/13/2006, you wrote: From: Eads [ mailto:michelle.eadsworldnet (DOT) att.net] Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 9:48 AMTo: ' 'Subject: IMP meeting Thanks for the replies. This is the list of people interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed your name): Guinn (NGuinn555comcast (DOT) net) Brady (drbradythevillagedoctor (DOT) hrcoxmail.com)Gordon Bob Forester (stlukesmodesto) Wilterding (james.wilterdinggmail)Annie Skaggs (askaggsfayettefamilymed)Rene Milner (rlmilnergmail) – timeshare? (mkcl6@...)Lynette Iles (liles64gmail) – timeshare? (DonSpinelakemed)Marty Schulman (mschulmanucsd (DOT) edu) (jantonuccifchn (DOT) org) Cote (magnetdoctorcomcast (DOT) net) For those of you offering timeshares – awesome! It sounds like Vegas is not the deal/preference from your posts, so I’m assuming were heading to Colorado (darn…). Let’s discuss what time of year, and where. Here are some options I’d suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and suggestions. Times of Year:1. Ski season (I’m thinking Jan-March timeframe)2. ‘Off Season’ for ski resorts (late April thru early June)3. Summer (June –

Aug) Locations:1. Colorado Springs2. Ski resort like Summit Co with Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Vail, Copper3. Woodland Park (90 minute drive from Breckenridge and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in the mountains) Pros/Cons:1. Ski season - $$, but could stay in Woodland Park, and go day ski for 1 day (families could go more), or maybe use some of the timeshares people have graciously offered.2. Off season – cheaper rates @ ski resorts, Breck ($) and Vail

($$) have neat towns for putzing, shopping, eating, but no skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting)3. Summer – great weather, kids out of school, lots of activities to do 1. Colorado Springs – lots of places to stay (hotels, B & Bs), fun family things to do (great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Garden of the Gods, Seven Falls, museums, etc), lots of restaurants, Pikes Peak. I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc.2. Ski resorts – skiing during ski season (ends early April – pretty slushy/icy then – not a lot of fun), beautiful in the summer, with hiking, etc3. Woodland Park – easy access to Colorado Springs (30 minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and Keystone), can stay @ local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends homes if desired, B & Bs even camping if you

wanted to (in nearby state park w full facilities, or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden 2-story playset). Sharps live here too, but I’ve not heard from them on this topic yet. Can easily prepare meals @ my place, and I’m happy to make a lot in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc. I think this would be our most cost effective option. Airfares are usually most expensive during ski season, but you can get some good last minute deals, but they are not predictable. Get better last minute deals from major airports. Summer airfares are not as cheap as fall, but not as expensive as ski season. Cheapest is probably during off season/mud season: late April thru early June. Major carriers for Col Springs: Continental, American, NorthWest, United, Delta. Major carriers at Denver: Frontier, American, Continental,

Delta, United, Southwest, and others. Thoughts? A. Eads, M.D.Pinnacle Family Medicine, PLLC phone faxP.O. Box 7275Woodland Park, CO 80863 No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.0.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.3/474 - Release Date: 10/13/2006 No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.0.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.3/474 - Release Date: 10/13/2006The information contained in this message is confidential, may containprotected health information, may be legally privileged and is thusprotected from disclosure. It is intended solely for the use of

theaddressee. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee oragent responsible for delivering this message to the intendedrecipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying orsaving of this communication, or any action taken or omitted to betaken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Ifyou have received this communication in error, please notify usimmediately by replying to the message and deleting it from yourcomputer. Thank you. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Please keep me in the meeting loop too. I'll have to see how finances are shaping up next year. Thanks. Moitri PS: Update: Practice is going well into week 2. I'm seeing 1-2 patients per half day which is perfect since I'm still working on my systems. Thank you all so much."Sharon McCoy , M.D." wrote: Count me in.Sharon At 03:26 PM 10/13/2006, you wrote: From: Eads [ mailto:michelle.eadsworldnet (DOT) att.net] Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 9:48 AMTo: ' 'Subject: IMP meeting Thanks for the replies. This is the list of people interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed your name): Guinn (NGuinn555comcast (DOT) net) Brady (drbradythevillagedoctor (DOT) hrcoxmail.com)Gordon Bob Forester (stlukesmodesto) Wilterding (james.wilterdinggmail)Annie Skaggs (askaggsfayettefamilymed)Rene Milner (rlmilnergmail) – timeshare? (mkcl6@...)Lynette Iles (liles64gmail) – timeshare? (DonSpinelakemed)Marty Schulman (mschulmanucsd (DOT) edu) (jantonuccifchn (DOT) org) Cote (magnetdoctorcomcast (DOT) net) For those of you offering timeshares – awesome! It sounds like Vegas is not the deal/preference from your posts, so I’m assuming were heading to Colorado (darn…). Let’s discuss what time of year, and where. Here are some options I’d suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and suggestions. Times of Year:1. Ski season (I’m thinking Jan-March timeframe)2. ‘Off Season’ for ski resorts (late April thru early June)3. Summer (June –

Aug) Locations:1. Colorado Springs2. Ski resort like Summit Co with Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Vail, Copper3. Woodland Park (90 minute drive from Breckenridge and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in the mountains) Pros/Cons:1. Ski season - $$, but could stay in Woodland Park, and go day ski for 1 day (families could go more), or maybe use some of the timeshares people have graciously offered.2. Off season – cheaper rates @ ski resorts, Breck ($) and Vail

($$) have neat towns for putzing, shopping, eating, but no skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting)3. Summer – great weather, kids out of school, lots of activities to do 1. Colorado Springs – lots of places to stay (hotels, B & Bs), fun family things to do (great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Garden of the Gods, Seven Falls, museums, etc), lots of restaurants, Pikes Peak. I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc.2. Ski resorts – skiing during ski season (ends early April – pretty slushy/icy then – not a lot of fun), beautiful in the summer, with hiking, etc3. Woodland Park – easy access to Colorado Springs (30 minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and Keystone), can stay @ local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends homes if desired, B & Bs even camping if you

wanted to (in nearby state park w full facilities, or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden 2-story playset). Sharps live here too, but I’ve not heard from them on this topic yet. Can easily prepare meals @ my place, and I’m happy to make a lot in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc. I think this would be our most cost effective option. Airfares are usually most expensive during ski season, but you can get some good last minute deals, but they are not predictable. Get better last minute deals from major airports. Summer airfares are not as cheap as fall, but not as expensive as ski season. Cheapest is probably during off season/mud season: late April thru early June. Major carriers for Col Springs: Continental, American, NorthWest, United, Delta. Major carriers at Denver: Frontier, American, Continental,

Delta, United, Southwest, and others. Thoughts? A. Eads, M.D.Pinnacle Family Medicine, PLLC phone faxP.O. Box 7275Woodland Park, CO 80863 No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.0.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.3/474 - Release Date: 10/13/2006 No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.0.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.3/474 - Release Date: 10/13/2006The information contained in this message is confidential, may containprotected health information, may be legally privileged and is thusprotected from disclosure. It is intended solely for the use of

theaddressee. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee oragent responsible for delivering this message to the intendedrecipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying orsaving of this communication, or any action taken or omitted to betaken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Ifyou have received this communication in error, please notify usimmediately by replying to the message and deleting it from yourcomputer. Thank you. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I am interested, too. SetoSouth Pasadena, CAI am interestedLarry LindemanFrom: Eads [mailto:michelle.eadsworldnet (DOT) att.net] Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 9:48 AMTo: ' 'Subject: IMP meeting Thanks for the replies.  This is the list of people interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed your name):  Guinn (NGuinn555comcast (DOT) net) Brady (drbradythevillagedoctor (DOT) hrcoxmail.com)Gordon Bob Forester (stlukesmodesto) Wilterding (james.wilterdinggmail)Annie Skaggs (askaggsfayettefamilymed)Rene Milner (rlmilnergmail) – timeshare? (mkcl6@...)Lynette Iles (liles64gmail) – timeshare? (DonSpinelakemed)Marty Schulman (mschulmanucsd (DOT) edu) (jantonuccifchn (DOT) org) Cote (magnetdoctorcomcast (DOT) net) For those of you offering timeshares – awesome! It sounds like Vegas is not the deal/preference from your posts, so I’m assuming were heading to Colorado (darn…).  Let’s discuss what time of year, and where.  Here are some options I’d suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and suggestions. Times of Year:1.  Ski season (I’m thinking Jan-March timeframe)2.  ‘Off Season’ for ski resorts (late April thru early June)3.  Summer (June – Aug)                                   Locations:1.  Colorado Springs2.  Ski resort like Summit Co with Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Vail, Copper3.  Woodland Park (90 minute drive from Breckenridge and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in the mountains) Pros/Cons:1.  Ski season - $$, but could stay in Woodland Park, and go day ski for 1 day (families could go more), or maybe use some of the timeshares people have graciously offered.2.  Off season – cheaper rates @ ski resorts, Breck ($) and Vail ($$) have neat towns for putzing, shopping, eating, but no skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting)3.  Summer – great weather, kids out of school, lots of activities to do 1.  Colorado Springs – lots of places to stay (hotels, B & Bs), fun family things to do (great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Garden of the Gods, SevenFalls, museums, etc), lots of restaurants, Pikes Peak.  I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc.2.  Ski resorts – skiing during ski season (ends early April – pretty slushy/icy then – not a lot of fun), beautiful in the summer, with hiking, etc3.  Woodland Park – easy access to Colorado Springs (30 minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and Keystone), can stay @ local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends homes if desired, B & Bs even camping if you wanted to (in nearby state park w full facilities, or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden 2-story playset).  Sharps live here too, but I’ve not heard from them on this topic yet.  Can easily prepare meals @ my place, and I’m happy to make a lot in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc.  I think this would be our most cost effective option. Airfares are usually most expensive during ski season, but you can get some good last minute deals, but they are not predictable.  Get better last minute deals from major airports.  Summer airfares are not as cheap as fall, but not as expensive as ski season.  Cheapest is probably during off season/mud season: late April thru early June.  Major carriers for Col Springs: Continental, American, NorthWest, United, Delta.  Major carriers at Denver: Frontier, American, Continental, Delta, United, Southwest, and others. Thoughts?    A. Eads, M.D.Pinnacle Family Medicine, PLLC phone faxP.O. Box 7275Woodland Park, CO 80863 

Guest guest

I am interested, too. SetoSouth Pasadena, CAI am interestedLarry LindemanFrom: Eads [mailto:michelle.eadsworldnet (DOT) att.net] Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 9:48 AMTo: ' 'Subject: IMP meeting Thanks for the replies.  This is the list of people interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed your name):  Guinn (NGuinn555comcast (DOT) net) Brady (drbradythevillagedoctor (DOT) hrcoxmail.com)Gordon Bob Forester (stlukesmodesto) Wilterding (james.wilterdinggmail)Annie Skaggs (askaggsfayettefamilymed)Rene Milner (rlmilnergmail) – timeshare? (mkcl6@...)Lynette Iles (liles64gmail) – timeshare? (DonSpinelakemed)Marty Schulman (mschulmanucsd (DOT) edu) (jantonuccifchn (DOT) org) Cote (magnetdoctorcomcast (DOT) net) For those of you offering timeshares – awesome! It sounds like Vegas is not the deal/preference from your posts, so I’m assuming were heading to Colorado (darn…).  Let’s discuss what time of year, and where.  Here are some options I’d suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and suggestions. Times of Year:1.  Ski season (I’m thinking Jan-March timeframe)2.  ‘Off Season’ for ski resorts (late April thru early June)3.  Summer (June – Aug)                                   Locations:1.  Colorado Springs2.  Ski resort like Summit Co with Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Vail, Copper3.  Woodland Park (90 minute drive from Breckenridge and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in the mountains) Pros/Cons:1.  Ski season - $$, but could stay in Woodland Park, and go day ski for 1 day (families could go more), or maybe use some of the timeshares people have graciously offered.2.  Off season – cheaper rates @ ski resorts, Breck ($) and Vail ($$) have neat towns for putzing, shopping, eating, but no skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting)3.  Summer – great weather, kids out of school, lots of activities to do 1.  Colorado Springs – lots of places to stay (hotels, B & Bs), fun family things to do (great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Garden of the Gods, SevenFalls, museums, etc), lots of restaurants, Pikes Peak.  I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc.2.  Ski resorts – skiing during ski season (ends early April – pretty slushy/icy then – not a lot of fun), beautiful in the summer, with hiking, etc3.  Woodland Park – easy access to Colorado Springs (30 minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and Keystone), can stay @ local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends homes if desired, B & Bs even camping if you wanted to (in nearby state park w full facilities, or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden 2-story playset).  Sharps live here too, but I’ve not heard from them on this topic yet.  Can easily prepare meals @ my place, and I’m happy to make a lot in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc.  I think this would be our most cost effective option. Airfares are usually most expensive during ski season, but you can get some good last minute deals, but they are not predictable.  Get better last minute deals from major airports.  Summer airfares are not as cheap as fall, but not as expensive as ski season.  Cheapest is probably during off season/mud season: late April thru early June.  Major carriers for Col Springs: Continental, American, NorthWest, United, Delta.  Major carriers at Denver: Frontier, American, Continental, Delta, United, Southwest, and others. Thoughts?    A. Eads, M.D.Pinnacle Family Medicine, PLLC phone faxP.O. Box 7275Woodland Park, CO 80863 

Guest guest

: I am always interested in meeting others from this group. Eads wrote: Added you to the list J A. Eads, M.D. Pinnacle Family Medicine, PLLC phone fax P.O. Box 7275 Woodland Park, CO 80863 From:

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of Sharon McCoy , M.D.Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 8:51 PMTo: Subject: Re: FW: IMP meeting Count me in.Sharon At 03:26 PM 10/13/2006, you wrote: From: Eads [ mailto:michelle.eadsworldnet (DOT) att.net] Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 9:48 AMTo: ' 'Subject: IMP meeting Thanks for the replies. This is the list of people interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed your

name): Guinn (NGuinn555comcast (DOT) net) Brady (drbradythevillagedoctor (DOT) hrcoxmail.com)Gordon Bob Forester (stlukesmodesto) Wilterding (james.wilterdinggmail)Annie Skaggs (askaggsfayettefamilymed)Rene Milner (rlmilnergmail) – timeshare? (mkcl6@...)Lynette Iles (liles64gmail) – timeshare? (DonSpinelakemed)Marty Schulman (mschulmanucsd (DOT) edu) (jantonuccifchn (DOT) org) Cote

(magnetdoctorcomcast (DOT) net) For those of you offering timeshares – awesome! It sounds like Vegas is not the deal/preference from your posts, so I’m assuming were heading to Colorado (darn…). Let’s discuss what time of year, and where. Here are some options I’d suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and suggestions. Times of Year:1. Ski season (I’m thinking Jan-March timeframe)2. ‘Off Season’ for ski resorts

(late April thru early June)3. Summer (June – Aug) Locations:1. Colorado Springs2. Ski resort like Summit Co with Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Vail, Copper3. Woodland Park (90 minute drive from Breckenridge and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in the

mountains) Pros/Cons:1. Ski season - $$, but could stay in Woodland Park, and go day ski for 1 day (families could go more), or maybe use some of the timeshares people have graciously offered.2. Off season – cheaper rates @ ski resorts, Breck ($) and Vail ($$) have neat towns for putzing, shopping, eating, but no skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting)3. Summer – great weather, kids out of school, lots of activities to do 1. Colorado Springs – lots of places to stay (hotels, B & Bs), fun family things to do (great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Garden of the Gods, Seven Falls, museums, etc), lots of restaurants, Pikes Peak. I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc.2. Ski resorts – skiing during ski season (ends early April – pretty slushy/icy then – not a lot of fun), beautiful in the summer, with hiking, etc3. Woodland Park – easy access to Colorado Springs (30 minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and Keystone), can stay @ local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends homes if desired, B & Bs even camping if you wanted to (in nearby state park w full facilities, or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden 2-story

playset). Sharps live here too, but I’ve not heard from them on this topic yet. Can easily prepare meals @ my place, and I’m happy to make a lot in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc. I think this would be our most cost effective option. Airfares are usually most expensive during ski season, but you can get some good last minute deals, but they are not predictable. Get better last minute deals from major airports. Summer airfares are not as cheap as fall, but not as expensive as ski season. Cheapest is probably during off season/mud season: late April thru early June. Major carriers for Col Springs: Continental, American, NorthWest, United, Delta. Major carriers at Denver: Frontier, American, Continental, Delta, United,

Southwest, and others. Thoughts? A. Eads, M.D.Pinnacle Family Medicine, PLLC phone faxP.O. Box 7275Woodland Park, CO 80863 No virus found in this incoming

message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.0.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.3/474 - Release Date: 10/13/2006

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out.

Guest guest

: I am always interested in meeting others from this group. Eads wrote: Added you to the list J A. Eads, M.D. Pinnacle Family Medicine, PLLC phone fax P.O. Box 7275 Woodland Park, CO 80863 From:

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of Sharon McCoy , M.D.Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 8:51 PMTo: Subject: Re: FW: IMP meeting Count me in.Sharon At 03:26 PM 10/13/2006, you wrote: From: Eads [ mailto:michelle.eadsworldnet (DOT) att.net] Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 9:48 AMTo: ' 'Subject: IMP meeting Thanks for the replies. This is the list of people interested I have so far (please let me know if I missed your

name): Guinn (NGuinn555comcast (DOT) net) Brady (drbradythevillagedoctor (DOT) hrcoxmail.com)Gordon Bob Forester (stlukesmodesto) Wilterding (james.wilterdinggmail)Annie Skaggs (askaggsfayettefamilymed)Rene Milner (rlmilnergmail) – timeshare? (mkcl6@...)Lynette Iles (liles64gmail) – timeshare? (DonSpinelakemed)Marty Schulman (mschulmanucsd (DOT) edu) (jantonuccifchn (DOT) org) Cote

(magnetdoctorcomcast (DOT) net) For those of you offering timeshares – awesome! It sounds like Vegas is not the deal/preference from your posts, so I’m assuming were heading to Colorado (darn…). Let’s discuss what time of year, and where. Here are some options I’d suggest, pleas give me your feedback, and suggestions. Times of Year:1. Ski season (I’m thinking Jan-March timeframe)2. ‘Off Season’ for ski resorts

(late April thru early June)3. Summer (June – Aug) Locations:1. Colorado Springs2. Ski resort like Summit Co with Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Vail, Copper3. Woodland Park (90 minute drive from Breckenridge and Keystone, 20 miles out of Col Springs in the

mountains) Pros/Cons:1. Ski season - $$, but could stay in Woodland Park, and go day ski for 1 day (families could go more), or maybe use some of the timeshares people have graciously offered.2. Off season – cheaper rates @ ski resorts, Breck ($) and Vail ($$) have neat towns for putzing, shopping, eating, but no skiing then. ‘mud season’ (snow melting)3. Summer – great weather, kids out of school, lots of activities to do 1. Colorado Springs – lots of places to stay (hotels, B & Bs), fun family things to do (great Zoo, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Garden of the Gods, Seven Falls, museums, etc), lots of restaurants, Pikes Peak. I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc.2. Ski resorts – skiing during ski season (ends early April – pretty slushy/icy then – not a lot of fun), beautiful in the summer, with hiking, etc3. Woodland Park – easy access to Colorado Springs (30 minutes) and ski resorts (90 mins to Breck and Keystone), can stay @ local hotel (with pool), my house and relatives/friends homes if desired, B & Bs even camping if you wanted to (in nearby state park w full facilities, or in my yard (.6 acres, heavily treed, with wooden 2-story

playset). Sharps live here too, but I’ve not heard from them on this topic yet. Can easily prepare meals @ my place, and I’m happy to make a lot in advance (and Larry likes to cook). I can provide transportation to/from airport, etc. I think this would be our most cost effective option. Airfares are usually most expensive during ski season, but you can get some good last minute deals, but they are not predictable. Get better last minute deals from major airports. Summer airfares are not as cheap as fall, but not as expensive as ski season. Cheapest is probably during off season/mud season: late April thru early June. Major carriers for Col Springs: Continental, American, NorthWest, United, Delta. Major carriers at Denver: Frontier, American, Continental, Delta, United,

Southwest, and others. Thoughts? A. Eads, M.D.Pinnacle Family Medicine, PLLC phone faxP.O. Box 7275Woodland Park, CO 80863 No virus found in this incoming

message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.0.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.3/474 - Release Date: 10/13/2006

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out.