RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Confirmation of Diagnosis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for trying! Its good to have a haven to come to. We have so many different personalities here that sometimes people can rub each other the wrong way without really meaning to and its got to be difficult to be the moderator, kind of like being the supervisor for a department at work. (Not MY dream job, but I'm glad someone wants to do it.)

Kathy J.

----- Original Message -----

Happens to me too in cases of severe stress. What is odd is that even in the most extremely pressuring situations, my emotions almost never stir; it's only my body that reacts.

I'm trying to preserve peace as best I can here, but it's a very delicate job.

IngerFAM Secret Society is a community based on respect, friendship, support and acceptance. Everyone is valued.

Guest guest

Kathy J:

> Thank you for trying! Its good to have a haven to come to. We have so many different personalities here that sometimes people can rub each other the wrong way without really meaning to and its got to be difficult to be the moderator, kind of like being the supervisor for a department at work. (Not MY dream job, but I'm glad someone wants to do it.)

Thanks, Kathy. It's getting time for me to go to bed now though. Hope everyone will stay cool now until I wake up again. Tom is having trouble with his computer so I don't know when he'll be back online.

Nighty night all.

Inger

Guest guest

Kathy J:

> Thank you for trying! Its good to have a haven to come to. We have so many different personalities here that sometimes people can rub each other the wrong way without really meaning to and its got to be difficult to be the moderator, kind of like being the supervisor for a department at work. (Not MY dream job, but I'm glad someone wants to do it.)

Thanks, Kathy. It's getting time for me to go to bed now though. Hope everyone will stay cool now until I wake up again. Tom is having trouble with his computer so I don't know when he'll be back online.

Nighty night all.

Inger

Guest guest

Kathy J:

Nighty night all.

Inger

Guest guest

How sad! (the forum stuff)

The chest pains may be what is called panic attacks - cannot stand them myself

but over the years I have finally learned how to use positive self talk to move

myself through them rather than crawling under the bed and hoping the world

comes to an end.

Hope your Monday is a good one!

e

Sent: Sun 2/27/2005 11:31 PM

To: FAMSecretSociety

Subject: Re: Re: Confirmation of Diagnosis

I don't usually get chest pains but I have had times when I feel so stressed my

heart just feels like it is going to thud right out of my chest. I felt that

way earlier today and came back to these messages in hope of a break. I went to

a very nasty forum that was supposed to be legal advice and stuff but it mostly

seems to be nasty forum bullies making fun of people who ask for help and making

fun of other people who give advice. Believe me this forum is restful after

going there and I don't ever want to visit that site again. If there was a

place to give reviews on how helpful/useless websites are I would like to give

them a description of the one I went to.

Kathy J.

>

>

> It's tricky for sure, Ken. As you know, I'm the first one to start

> tossing shovels, picks, spoons, dynamite sticks, nitro-glycerin, et

> al in the hopes that one of those things will help get the unhappy

> person OUT of the pit they're in. Sometimes it completely backfires

> and I'm at a loss as to what could possibly have gone wrong. After

> all, I was just trying to help. Oops!

FAM Secret Society is a community based on respect, friendship, support and

acceptance. Everyone is valued.

Guest guest

How sad! (the forum stuff)

The chest pains may be what is called panic attacks - cannot stand them myself

but over the years I have finally learned how to use positive self talk to move

myself through them rather than crawling under the bed and hoping the world

comes to an end.

Hope your Monday is a good one!

e

Sent: Sun 2/27/2005 11:31 PM

To: FAMSecretSociety

Subject: Re: Re: Confirmation of Diagnosis

I don't usually get chest pains but I have had times when I feel so stressed my

heart just feels like it is going to thud right out of my chest. I felt that

way earlier today and came back to these messages in hope of a break. I went to

a very nasty forum that was supposed to be legal advice and stuff but it mostly

seems to be nasty forum bullies making fun of people who ask for help and making

fun of other people who give advice. Believe me this forum is restful after

going there and I don't ever want to visit that site again. If there was a

place to give reviews on how helpful/useless websites are I would like to give

them a description of the one I went to.

Kathy J.

>

>

> It's tricky for sure, Ken. As you know, I'm the first one to start

> tossing shovels, picks, spoons, dynamite sticks, nitro-glycerin, et

> al in the hopes that one of those things will help get the unhappy

> person OUT of the pit they're in. Sometimes it completely backfires

> and I'm at a loss as to what could possibly have gone wrong. After

> all, I was just trying to help. Oops!

Guest guest

I used to get them all the time while at school. I am glad I am not there anymore!", e J" wrote:

How sad! (the forum stuff)The chest pains may be what is called panic attacks - cannot stand them myself but over the years I have finally learned how to use positive self talk to move myself through them rather than crawling under the bed and hoping the world comes to an end.Hope your Monday is a good one!e ________________________________From: Kathy Sent: Sun 2/27/2005 11:31 PMTo: FAMSecretSociety Subject: Re: Re: Confirmation of DiagnosisI don't usually get chest pains but I have had times when I feel so stressed my heart just feels like it is going to thud right out of my chest. I felt that way earlier today and came back to these messages in hope of a break. I went to a very nasty forum that was supposed to be legal advice and stuff but it

mostly seems to be nasty forum bullies making fun of people who ask for help and making fun of other people who give advice. Believe me this forum is restful after going there and I don't ever want to visit that site again. If there was a place to give reviews on how helpful/useless websites are I would like to give them a description of the one I went to.Kathy J. Re: Confirmation of Diagnosis > > > It's tricky for sure, Ken. As you know, I'm the first one to start > tossing shovels, picks, spoons, dynamite sticks, nitro-glycerin, et > al in the hopes that one of those things will help get the unhappy

> person OUT of the pit they're in. Sometimes it completely backfires > and I'm at a loss as to what could possibly have gone wrong. After > all, I was just trying to help. Oops! FAM Secret Society is a community based on respect, friendship, support and acceptance. Everyone is valued.

FAM Secret Society is a community based on respect, friendship, support and acceptance. Everyone is valued. FAM Secret Society is a community based on respect, friendship, support and acceptance. Everyone is valued.

Guest guest

I used to get them all the time while at school. I am glad I am not there anymore!", e J" wrote:

How sad! (the forum stuff)The chest pains may be what is called panic attacks - cannot stand them myself but over the years I have finally learned how to use positive self talk to move myself through them rather than crawling under the bed and hoping the world comes to an end.Hope your Monday is a good one!e ________________________________From: Kathy Sent: Sun 2/27/2005 11:31 PMTo: FAMSecretSociety Subject: Re: Re: Confirmation of DiagnosisI don't usually get chest pains but I have had times when I feel so stressed my heart just feels like it is going to thud right out of my chest. I felt that way earlier today and came back to these messages in hope of a break. I went to a very nasty forum that was supposed to be legal advice and stuff but it

mostly seems to be nasty forum bullies making fun of people who ask for help and making fun of other people who give advice. Believe me this forum is restful after going there and I don't ever want to visit that site again. If there was a place to give reviews on how helpful/useless websites are I would like to give them a description of the one I went to.Kathy J. Re: Confirmation of Diagnosis > > > It's tricky for sure, Ken. As you know, I'm the first one to start > tossing shovels, picks, spoons, dynamite sticks, nitro-glycerin, et > al in the hopes that one of those things will help get the unhappy

> person OUT of the pit they're in. Sometimes it completely backfires > and I'm at a loss as to what could possibly have gone wrong. After > all, I was just trying to help. Oops! FAM Secret Society is a community based on respect, friendship, support and acceptance. Everyone is valued.

FAM Secret Society is a community based on respect, friendship, support and acceptance. Everyone is valued. FAM Secret Society is a community based on respect, friendship, support and acceptance. Everyone is valued.