RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Colloidal Silver, Oil of Oregano, GSE???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

There is a homeopathic remedy cream called Rescue Remedy. This is made by the same company that makes Flower Essences. I highly recommend this. Check with the health/vitamin store in your neck of the woods or get it on line. I bet it helps.

Cortisone only masks and it's true, make it resistant to other products. Antibiotics help infections, but I haven't seen it work on localized stuff like you have. I had a friend with a similar thing and she finally went to the homeopathic remedies and it has cleared up.

Good luck,

K.C.

Colloidal Silver, Oil of Oregano, GSE???

I have a skin conditions called perioral dermatitis. A scaly rashnear the mouth, not to be confused with cracked skin at the corners ofthe mouth. Last year i had the same thing. Tried all the over thecounter stuff I could find. Internist gave me a cortisone cream, whichhelped briefly then it came back with a vengeance.. Dermatologistput a name to it, explained they don't know what it is and thatCortisone only makes it more resistant but Tetracyline subdues it. But it may come back. I took the Tetracycline for two months. Itwent away. Now , a year later it is back, on the other side of mychin. Would like to avoid more antibiotics and am willing to try somethings.Does anybody with experience of the above ( or something similar) haveany suggestions of which might work... or not work...dosage..duration?Thanks allEllenPLEASE BE KIND AND TRIM YOUR POSTS WHEN REPLYING!Visit our Raw Dairy Files for a wealth of information!http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RawDairy/files/

Guest guest

Hi Ellen,

If you have kefir, you could try using some of that externally (as well as

drinking it). They say that it's good for psoriasis and acne, so maybe it

will help - it certainly wouldn't hurt.

Cheers,

and the K9's

-----

> I have a skin conditions called perioral dermatitis. A scaly rash

> near the mouth, not to be confused with cracked skin at the corners of

> the mouth.

Guest guest

-

Thanks KC

I use Rescue Remedy liquid for shock and stress and have had great

success with it. Will look into the cream. i am doubtful, however,

because I have been trying a Weleda homeopathic product called Wound

Care that works wonders on other skin problems. It even helped my

friend who had something that looked like my problem but was

different. But it didn't help this.

Since I have some on hand, I am going ahead and trying the Oregano

oil, taken internally 4 times a day.

I know this is all off topic and I apologize to everyone. But I must

say I have found some of these off topic things very helpful. Taking

the Oregano oil occurred to me after someone posted how it helped

their strep, and I believe that, my problem is systemic. Actually I

have found that many skin problems are systemic.

And here's where we get on topic: My husbands dry scaly hands became

smooth when he started drinking full fat raw milk and eating lots of

raw butter. Also, I had horrendous scaly dandruff that required a

dermataologist to inject stuff in my scalp and give me special light

treatments. It totallly went away when I stopped eating packaged food.

I just hate the fact that Docs are plying everybody with expensive

pills and creams that cause eveen more sickness don't really cure the

original problem anyway. The more we can share real cures with other

like minded people the better as far as I am concerned.

Ellen

-- In RawDairy , " Tinybabe " <tinybabe2@r...> wrote:

> There is a homeopathic remedy cream called Rescue Remedy. This is

made by the same company that makes Flower Essences. I highly

recommend this. Check with the health/vitamin store in your neck of

the woods or get it on line. I bet it helps.

>

> Cortisone only masks and it's true, make it resistant to other

products. Antibiotics help infections, but I haven't seen it work on

localized stuff like you have. I had a friend with a similar thing

and she finally went to the homeopathic remedies and it has cleared up.

>

Guest guest

I have had great success with using Kombucha tea as an astringent on my face...just a thought. As far as being OT, We as a group ARE like minded in the fact that we are all striving to be healthier, whether it be raw milk or natural remedies. I cannot think of a better place to share all of our thoughts and ideas and remedies. Thank you everyone!

Annelisellenussery wrote:

-Thanks KCI use Rescue Remedy liquid for shock and stress and have had greatsuccess with it. Will look into the cream. i am doubtful, however,because I have been trying a Weleda homeopathic product called WoundCare that works wonders on other skin problems. It even helped myfriend who had something that looked like my problem but wasdifferent. But it didn't help this.Since I have some on hand, I am going ahead and trying the Oreganooil, taken internally 4 times a day.I know this is all off topic and I apologize to everyone. But I mustsay I have found some of these off topic things very helpful. Takingthe Oregano oil occurred to me after someone posted how it helpedtheir strep, and I believe that, my problem is systemic. Actually Ihave found that many skin problems are

systemic.And here's where we get on topic: My husbands dry scaly hands becamesmooth when he started drinking full fat raw milk and eating lots ofraw butter. Also, I had horrendous scaly dandruff that required adermataologist to inject stuff in my scalp and give me special lighttreatments. It totallly went away when I stopped eating packaged food.I just hate the fact that Docs are plying everybody with expensivepills and creams that cause eveen more sickness don't really cure theoriginal problem anyway. The more we can share real cures with otherlike minded people the better as far as I am concerned.Ellen-- In RawDairy , "Tinybabe" <tinybabe2@r...> wrote:> There is a homeopathic remedy cream called Rescue Remedy. This ismade by the same company that makes Flower Essences. I highlyrecommend this. Check with the health/vitamin store

in your neck ofthe woods or get it on line. I bet it helps.> > Cortisone only masks and it's true, make it resistant to otherproducts. Antibiotics help infections, but I haven't seen it work onlocalized stuff like you have. I had a friend with a similar thingand she finally went to the homeopathic remedies and it has cleared up.> PLEASE BE KIND AND TRIM YOUR POSTS WHEN REPLYING!Visit our Raw Dairy Files for a wealth of information!http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RawDairy/files/__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Ellen, the Rescue Remedy cream has healed Margie's teats when one of her calf make scrapes on it that I was very worried about. They were deep and I would put it on before and after milking and I swear they were closed the next morning. That's why I thought MAYBE it would work.

I'll look into some other stuff as well.

K.C.

-Thanks KCI use Rescue Remedy liquid for shock and stress and have had greatsuccess with it. Will look into the cream. i am doubtful, however,because I have been trying a Weleda homeopathic product called WoundCare that works wonders on other skin problems. It even helped myfriend who had something that looked like my problem but wasdifferent. But it didn't help this.Since I have some on hand, I am going ahead and trying the Oreganooil, taken internally 4 times a day.I know this is all off topic and I apologize to everyone. But I mustsay I have found some of these off topic things very helpful. Takingthe Oregano oil occurred to me after someone posted how it helpedtheir strep, and I believe that, my problem is systemic. Actually Ihave found that many skin problems are systemic.And here's where we get on topic: My husbands dry scaly hands becamesmooth when he started drinking full fat raw milk and eating lots ofraw butter. Also, I had horrendous scaly dandruff that required adermataologist to inject stuff in my scalp and give me special lighttreatments. It totallly went away when I stopped eating packaged food.I just hate the fact that Docs are plying everybody with expensivepills and creams that cause eveen more sickness don't really cure theoriginal problem anyway. The more we can share real cures with otherlike minded people the better as far as I am concerned.Ellen-- In RawDairy , "Tinybabe" <tinybabe2@r...> wrote:> There is a homeopathic remedy cream called Rescue Remedy. This ismade by the same company that makes Flower Essences. I highlyrecommend this. Check with the health/vitamin store in your neck ofthe woods or get it on line. I bet it helps.> > Cortisone only masks and it's true, make it resistant to otherproducts. Antibiotics help infections, but I haven't seen it work onlocalized stuff like you have. I had a friend with a similar thingand she finally went to the homeopathic remedies and it has cleared up.> PLEASE BE KIND AND TRIM YOUR POSTS WHEN REPLYING!Visit our Raw Dairy Files for a wealth of information!http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RawDairy/files/

Guest guest

For you and everyone on this group who is interested in natural healing, flower essences work in an incredible way. This company has many, many of them and they are coming out with a book on how to use them for animals. I have been using them on my cattle and dogs for years and recently got some to help my new Mini Black Baldy dispell her fear of me and her new home as well as help Margie accept a new calf on the property (which also helps with grafting calves on nurse moms. I highly suggest this company. If you contact them by phone they will send you all kinds of information. Great company.

http://www.essencesonline.com/

K.C.

-Thanks KCI use Rescue Remedy liquid for shock and stress and have had greatsuccess with it. Will look into the cream. i am doubtful, however,because I have been trying a Weleda homeopathic product called WoundCare that works wonders on other skin problems. It even helped myfriend who had something that looked like my problem but wasdifferent. But it didn't help this.Since I have some on hand, I am going ahead and trying the Oreganooil, taken internally 4 times a day.I know this is all off topic and I apologize to everyone. But I mustsay I have found some of these off topic things very helpful. Takingthe Oregano oil occurred to me after someone posted how it helpedtheir strep, and I believe that, my problem is systemic. Actually Ihave found that many skin problems are systemic.And here's where we get on topic: My husbands dry scaly hands becamesmooth when he started drinking full fat raw milk and eating lots ofraw butter. Also, I had horrendous scaly dandruff that required adermataologist to inject stuff in my scalp and give me special lighttreatments. It totallly went away when I stopped eating packaged food.I just hate the fact that Docs are plying everybody with expensivepills and creams that cause eveen more sickness don't really cure theoriginal problem anyway. The more we can share real cures with otherlike minded people the better as far as I am concerned.Ellen-- In RawDairy , "Tinybabe" <tinybabe2@r...> wrote:> There is a homeopathic remedy cream called Rescue Remedy. This ismade by the same company that makes Flower Essences. I highlyrecommend this. Check with the health/vitamin store in your neck ofthe woods or get it on line. I bet it helps.> > Cortisone only masks and it's true, make it resistant to otherproducts. Antibiotics help infections, but I haven't seen it work onlocalized stuff like you have. I had a friend with a similar thingand she finally went to the homeopathic remedies and it has cleared up.> PLEASE BE KIND AND TRIM YOUR POSTS WHEN REPLYING!Visit our Raw Dairy Files for a wealth of information!http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RawDairy/files/

Guest guest

I have psoriasis, or I did before I did a few things and it went away. It

is a scaly skin condition that is also treated with cortizone and other

steroids. I started taking cod liver oil as a chiropractic doctor suggested

and I laid out in the sun. I also put expeller pressed coconut oil on it.

I was so glad when it went away as it was on a lot of my body.

Layla

>

>Reply-To: RawDairy

>To: RawDairy

>Subject: Colloidal Silver, Oil of Oregano, GSE???

>Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:50:11 -0000

>

>

>I have a skin conditions called perioral dermatitis. A scaly rash

>near the mouth, not to be confused with cracked skin at the corners of

>the mouth. Last year i had the same thing. Tried all the over the

>counter stuff I could find. Internist gave me a cortisone cream, which

>helped briefly then it came back with a vengeance.. Dermatologist

>put a name to it, explained they don't know what it is and that

>Cortisone only makes it more resistant but Tetracyline subdues it.

>But it may come back. I took the Tetracycline for two months. It

>went away. Now , a year later it is back, on the other side of my

>chin. Would like to avoid more antibiotics and am willing to try some

>things.

>

>Does anybody with experience of the above ( or something similar) have

>any suggestions of which might work... or not work...dosage..duration?

>

>Thanks all

>

>Ellen

>

>>

Guest guest

I've heard that the sun is a great healer for that. I've also got a friend that was told stress has a lot to do with it so she started taking Calms Forte at my suggestion, which is a Hyland's Homeopathic relaxant. She takes a couple a day, has no drowsiness and it's totally natural, so no addiction. I take quite a few more for sleep to allow my damaged nerves to relax so I can at least lay down without causing my muscles to twitch and jump like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

You might also consider apricot kernel oil. It's expensive, but known as a great healing oil. A chiropractor turned me onto it years ago. Came originally from the Hunzacuts (I think that's how it's spelled) up in the Himalayans.

K.C.

Colloidal Silver, Oil of Oregano, GSE???>Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:50:11 -0000>>>I have a skin conditions called perioral dermatitis. A scaly rash>near the mouth, not to be confused with cracked skin at the corners of>the mouth. Last year i had the same thing. Tried all the over the>counter stuff I could find. Internist gave me a cortisone cream, which>helped briefly then it came back with a vengeance.. Dermatologist>put a name to it, explained they don't know what it is and that>Cortisone only makes it more resistant but Tetracyline subdues it.>But it may come back. I took the Tetracycline for two months. It>went away. Now , a year later it is back, on the other side of my>chin. Would like to avoid more antibiotics and am willing to try some>things.>>Does anybody with experience of the above ( or something similar) have>any suggestions of which might work... or not work...dosage..duration?>>Thanks all>>Ellen>>>PLEASE BE KIND AND TRIM YOUR POSTS WHEN REPLYING!Visit our Raw Dairy Files for a wealth of information!http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RawDairy/files/

Guest guest

> I have psoriasis, or I did before I did a few things and it went

away. It

> is a scaly skin condition that is also treated with cortizone and other

> steroids. I started taking cod liver oil as a chiropractic doctor

suggested

> and I laid out in the sun. I also put expeller pressed coconut oil

on it.

> I was so glad when it went away as it was on a lot of my body.

>

> Layla

>

Thanks Layla,

I have been taking a very good quality cod liver oil for years now and

have tried putting coconut oil on it. I have been cooking with

coconut oil for years as well. But now I am going to try to consume

about 3 - 4 table spoons of the stuff daily. Unfortunately I am

allergic to more than a tiny bit of sun.

Ellen