I hope everything turns out ok, we will be sending out prayers from

Hawaii,

From my family to yours,

Aloha,

Terri P

>

> >Lynda,

> >

> >We'll all be praying for Dan . . . BTW, I have a Dan too!

> >

> > " Oh Danny Boy " . . .

> >

> >Love,

> >

> >Rogene

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Lynda ~

You and your son and family are in my prayers and I am sending positive and healing energy. God Bless you all ! Hugs ~DAOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Lynda, we will all pray for your precious son. This must be so hard on you, not knowing what is wrong with him.

Honey, please stay strong because Dan will need your love and support. It might be a good idea for you to take a break from all of this. We will take care of the women while you are gone.

Sending tons of love and prayers.............Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: My son

BTW, my son's throat exam is Wed. afternoon. They are not doing an endoscopy, it is something different. They are going to look at his larynx and everything in the area. They said an hour and a half. They will probably make some tiny holes and go into the tissue and look to see what is growing. So, if you all would just send him (Dan) some very positive energy Wed. afternoon, and say a few prayers that it is all benign, I would certainly appreciate it.Lynda

Guest guest

Lynda ~

I am so happy for you all, horray ! no cancer, that is such a relief ! ! Now you can rest easier. God Bless you and your son ~ DedeSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

-So glad he is getting treated! Nan

-- In , Lynda <coss@...> wrote:

>

> Rogene,

>

> Hopefully they can find the spot and laser it out or something. 3

> 1/2 yrs. of this is enough.

>

> Thanks,

> Lynda

>

>

> At 05:34 PM 4/5/2007, you wrote:

>

> >Wonderful news Lynda . . .

> >

> >I know your family will rest easier knowing this benign!

> >

> >Hopefully he'll find a way to live with the condition so he

doesn't

> >have further problems.

> >

> >God Bless,

> >

> >Rogene

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

That would be wonderful! . . . I can't imagine having a problem like that for so long!

Give him a hug for us!

Rogene

Guest guest

Hallelujah! :)

Kenda

> Thank goodness I can tell you all that my son did not have

> cancer. He has an abnormality in the side of his throat that catches

> stuff and closes off, and that got infected and caused the swelling.

>

> The problem is still there, but at least we know what it is. The

> doctor now has to catch it when it happens and find out exactly where

> it is and then try to fix it. This may take some time.

>

> Thanks for all your positive energy and prayers. I am relieved to

> know that it is a benign condition.

>

> Lynda

>

>

Guest guest

That is great and wonderful news Lynda. I know you are relieved!

>

> cancer. He has an abnormality in the side of his throat that

catches

> stuff and closes off, and that got infected and caused the

swelling.

>

> doctor now has to catch it when it happens and find out exactly

where

>

>

> Lynda

>

Guest guest

Thank you Lord! I was going to post and ask how Dan was but figured

there would be an update if I kept reading the posts.

Lynn

>

> cancer. He has an abnormality in the side of his throat that catches

> stuff and closes off, and that got infected and caused the swelling.

>

> doctor now has to catch it when it happens and find out exactly where

>

>

> Lynda

>

Guest guest

Thanks, everyone. It is just tonight that I have had time to catch

my breath and heave a big sigh of relief.

Lynda

At 08:52 PM 4/5/2007, you wrote:

>Thank you Lord! I was going to post and ask how Dan was but figured

>there would be an update if I kept reading the posts.

>

>Lynn

>

>

> >

> > Thank goodness I can tell you all that my son did not have

> > cancer. He has an abnormality in the side of his throat that catches

> > stuff and closes off, and that got infected and caused the swelling.

> >

> > The problem is still there, but at least we know what it is. The

> > doctor now has to catch it when it happens and find out exactly where

> > it is and then try to fix it. This may take some time.

> >

> > Thanks for all your positive energy and prayers. I am relieved to

> > know that it is a benign condition.

> >

> > Lynda

> >

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Lynda, This is great news about your son! I hope they will be able to fix his throat soon so he doesn't have to suffer these infections anymore! Katy:)Lynda <coss@...> wrote: Thank goodness I can tell you all that my son did not have cancer. He has an abnormality in the side of his throat that catches stuff and closes off, and that got infected and caused the swelling.The problem is still there, but at least we know what it

is. The doctor now has to catch it when it happens and find out exactly where it is and then try to fix it. This may take some time.Thanks for all your positive energy and prayers. I am relieved to know that it is a benign condition.Lynda

Now you can have a huge leap forward in email: get the new .

Guest guest

Katy,

Yes, that would be nice. An emergency trip to the hospital for him

is certainly not in my plans again.

Lynda

At 01:51 AM 4/6/2007, you wrote:

>Dear Lynda,

>

>This is great news about your son! I hope they will be able to fix

>his throat soon so he doesn't have to suffer these infections anymore!

>

>Katy:)

>

>Lynda <coss@...> wrote:

>Thank goodness I can tell you all that my son did not have

>cancer. He has an abnormality in the side of his throat that catches

>stuff and closes off, and that got infected and caused the swelling.

>

>The problem is still there, but at least we know what it is. The

>doctor now has to catch it when it happens and find out exactly where

>it is and then try to fix it. This may take some time.

>

>Thanks for all your positive energy and prayers. I am relieved to

>know that it is a benign condition.

>

>Lynda

>

>

>

>Now you can have a huge leap forward in

>email:<http://us.rd./evt=40705/*http://mrd.mail./try_beta?.in\

tl=ca>

>get the new .

>

Guest guest

Hi Sherry, I'm so sorry your son is having so much trouble in school. I would write a letter to his teacher stating something like this: Dear Ms. ? On February 19th, I got a call from the school stating that my son had tripped and fell, hit his ear on the desk and he got a Hugh Black and Blue mark on his ear, and he's in pain. my son also stated that another child grabbed his leg which caused him to fall and he hit his ear. Please put in writing how you handled this, and what you said to my son. Also, please put in writing what was said to the child that grabbed my sons leg and caused him to get injured. Also include 'your bully' policy in writing. thank you I would write the letter something like this (maybe you or others can edit it much better). Sherry, by documenting this, you are starting a ''paper trail'' of all the incidents that are happening to your child. "first the bus incident" now this. I would also c/c it to the principal. AND, depending on what she writes, I would ask for a meeting with his teacher, & principal with your son present and say: On that same day, when my son's leg was grabbed by another child causing him injury to his ear. You (teachers name) just told him to 'get up'... I feel my son is being made a target, he's getting picked on, harassed, and embarrassed and doesn't want to go to school anymore. What are you going to do to protect my son?. Hugs to you and your son Rose sherry burford <superchick0770@...> wrote: I recieved a phone call this afternoon from school my 9 yr old had tripped and fell hit his ear on the desk left with a heck of black and blue mark on it,when i picked him up after school he told me that another child grabbed his leg which caused him to fall and he hit his ear, the teacher told me to get up he says, mommy my ear hurts, i said yes dear i am sure it does, but why did my teacher tell me to just get up, she knew i got hurt, i don't know son. Now this school is really

infuriating me, why is the teacher behaving in such a manner? I am too angry to discuss w/ school officials,for fear that my evil tongue may cause more damage than good right now, but i am not happy, i really don't know how or who to address with this matter but i am very upset,he told me he was afraid to go back to class from the nurse b./c they would laugh at him, he should not have to be worried about constant teasing and ridicule from the other children, yet he does. I wish there was a better suited school for him here. Sorry, didn't mean to go offf like that, it just one thing after the other and i feel like they are giving him a hard time and i don't like it.Sherry Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

I wouldn't let that go Sherry. I would write a letter to the teacher & ask her to find out who tripped him then discipline the person. Take care,Betty sherry burford <superchick0770@...> wrote: I recieved a phone call this afternoon from school my 9 yr old had tripped and fell hit his ear on the desk left with a heck of black and blue mark on it,when i picked him up after school he told me that another child grabbed his

leg which caused him to fall and he hit his ear, the teacher told me to get up he says, mommy my ear hurts, i said yes dear i am sure it does, but why did my teacher tell me to just get up, she knew i got hurt, i don't know son. Now this school is really infuriating me, why is the teacher behaving in such a manner? I am too angry to discuss w/ school officials,for fear that my evil tongue may cause more damage than good right now, but i am not happy, i really don't know how or who to address with this matter but i am very upset,he told me he was afraid to go back to class from the nurse b./c they would laugh at him, he should not have to be worried about constant teasing and ridicule from the other children, yet he does. I wish there was a better suited school for him here. Sorry, didn't mean to go offf like that, it just one thing after the other and i feel like they are giving him a hard time and i don't like it.Sherry Looking for last minute

shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Take care, Betty

Guest guest

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! Sherry that is just awful, poor ....you have to do something about this, this can 't be allowed to continue.

The teacher should be bloody suspended !!!!

hugs

with 3 aspies

Wags! Wags! Wags!

Lowry

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."

Author Ben

Aspergers Treatment From: superchick0770@...Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:24:06 -0800Subject: ( ) My son

I recieved a phone call this afternoon from school my 9 yr old had tripped and fell hit his ear on the desk left with a heck of black and blue mark on it,when i picked him up after school he told me that another child grabbed his leg which caused him to fall and he hit his ear, the teacher told me to get up he says, mommy my ear hurts, i said yes dear i am sure it does, but why did my teacher tell me to just get up, she knew i got hurt, i don't know son. Now this school is really infuriating me, why is the teacher behaving in such a manner? I am too angry to discuss w/ school officials,for fear that my evil tongue may cause more damage than good right now, but i am not happy, i really don't know how or who to address with this matter but i am very upset,he told me he was afraid to go back to class from the nurse b./c they would laugh at him, he should not have to be worried about constant teasing and ridicule from the other children, yet he does. I wish there was a better suited school for him here. Sorry, didn't mean to go offf like that, it just one thing after the other and i feel like they are giving him a hard time and i don't like it.Sherry

Guest guest

Call the principal, first thing in the morning; no matter how angry you are, please DO be calm but firm, and voice your concerns; what is happening to the tripper? What are the ramifications? Did the teacher even know what happened? Did TELL her at the time? Make sure you know those FIRST, because remember, they think the teacher KNOWS EVERYTHING they know already (or you know it all, etc.) so she very well may not even know he was tripped unless he told her, she saw it herself 100 percent for sure OR another student that is supportive informed her, so just so you do not 'get egg on your face,' I am trying to be the voice of rationalization I guess. BUT, I AM NOT APPROVING HIM BEING HURT!!! Just helping you think when you are too angry to do so.....Good luck, and please do keep us advised. THANK GOD THEY AT LEAST CALLED YOU---that is another blessing; sometimes we never even get THAT call, so they TRIED, sounds like more should have been done though, and the teacher does need to meet your child, apologize, and earn his TRUST back; just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt here, as I am sure she could not see everything!! RUthie Dolezal

Aspergers Treatment From: flyballmom@...Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:00:54 +0000Subject: RE: ( ) My son

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! Sherry that is just awful, poor ....you have to do something about this, this can 't be allowed to continue. The teacher should be bloody suspended !!!! hugs with 3 aspies

Wags! Wags! Wags!

Lowry

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."

Author Ben

Aspergers Treatment From: superchick0770 Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:24:06 -0800Subject: ( ) My son

I recieved a phone call this afternoon from school my 9 yr old had tripped and fell hit his ear on the desk left with a heck of black and blue mark on it,when i picked him up after school he told me that another child grabbed his leg which caused him to fall and he hit his ear, the teacher told me to get up he says, mommy my ear hurts, i said yes dear i am sure it does, but why did my teacher tell me to just get up, she knew i got hurt, i don't know son. Now this school is really infuriating me, why is the teacher behaving in such a manner? I am too angry to discuss w/ school officials,for fear that my evil tongue may cause more damage than good right now, but i am not happy, i really don't know how or who to address with this matter but i am very upset,he told me he was afraid to go back to class from the nurse b./c they would laugh at him, he should not have to be worried about constant teasing and ridicule from the other children, yet he does. I wish there was a better suited school for him here. Sorry, didn't mean to go offf like that, it just one thing after the other and i feel like they are giving him a hard time and i don't like it.Sherry

Guest guest

As a teacher I would suggest that you call the classroom teacher

first. I agree with ; it is very possible that the teacher

doesn't know that he was tripped and therefore has not been able to

address this situation appropriately. You might even send her an

email tonight giving her this added information so that she can begin

to work it all out first thing in the morning. If she does not

address the issue and refuses to listen to you, THEN call the

principal. You don't want to make her angry by going over her head

because then she may not delve into this with the same passion. Give

her a chance first. I would suggest an email because it allows her to

read it first thing while still getting her day ready. A phone call

from a parent before school starts can get things off on the wrong

note causing another day that is off balance and that's not good for

anyone. Ask her to email you or call you when she has a minute. She

really will appreciate that you are trying to work it out with her

without taking precious morning time. If is still nervous

about going to school let her know that in your email too. That will

help her to know that she needs to pay extra close attention to him

throughout the day!

>

> Call the principal, first thing in the morning; no matter how angry

you are, please DO be calm but firm, and voice your concerns; what is

happening to the tripper? What are the ramifications? Did the

teacher even know what happened? Did TELL her at the time?

Make sure you know those FIRST, because remember, they think the

teacher KNOWS EVERYTHING they know already (or you know it all, etc.)

so she very well may not even know he was tripped unless he told her,

she saw it herself 100 percent for sure OR another student that is

supportive informed her, so just so you do not 'get egg on your face,'

I am trying to be the voice of rationalization I guess. BUT, I AM NOT

APPROVING HIM BEING HURT!!! Just helping you think when you are too

angry to do so.....Good luck, and please do keep us advised. THANK

GOD THEY AT LEAST CALLED YOU---that is another blessing; sometimes we

never even get THAT call, so they TRIED, sounds like more should have

been done though, and the teacher does need to meet your child,

apologize, and earn his TRUST back; just trying to give her the

benefit of the doubt here, as I am sure she could not see everything!!

RUthie Dolezal

>

>

> Aspergers Treatment@...: flyballmom@...: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:00:54

+0000Subject: RE: ( ) My son

>

>

>

>

> OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! Sherry that is just awful, poor ....you have

to do something about this, this can 't be allowed to continue. The

teacher should be bloody suspended !!!! hugs with 3 aspies

> Wags! Wags! Wags!

>

> Lowry

>

> " There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. "

> Author Ben

>

>

> Aspergers Treatment@...: superchick0770@...: Tue, 19 Feb 2008

14:24:06 -0800Subject: ( ) My son

>

>

> I recieved a phone call this afternoon from school my 9 yr old had

tripped and fell hit his ear on the desk left with a heck of black and

blue mark on it,when i picked him up after school he told me that

another child grabbed his leg which caused him to fall and he hit his

ear, the teacher told me to get up he says, mommy my ear hurts, i said

yes dear i am sure it does, but why did my teacher tell me to just get

up, she knew i got hurt, i don't know son. Now this school is really

infuriating me, why is the teacher behaving in such a manner? I am too

angry to discuss w/ school officials,for fear that my evil tongue may

cause more damage than good right now, but i am not happy, i really

don't know how or who to address with this matter but i am very

upset,he told me he was afraid to go back to class from the nurse b./c

they would laugh at him, he should not have to be worried about

constant teasing and ridicule from the other children, yet he does. I

wish there was a better suited school for him here. Sorry, didn't mean

to go offf like that, it just one thing after the other and i feel

like they are giving him a hard time and i don't like it.Sherry

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

Guest guest

I agree with everyone that you should definitely pursue this,,,,,,but I think you should go in. Talk with the teacher, first. Alone. No son around. Request that an incident report be written up (in the office). I'd let the teacher know you're doing this,,,,in a nice way,,,,,but advise her that you are covering all tracks. In no way am I saying that your son is not telling the truth, but sometimes, my son would "perceive" things in ways that either weren't intended or simply see things in a different way....... It took me a while to see that some things were the schools' fault and other things were accidents that my son refused to see. I always let the teachers know that I simply wanted the truth. They were never threatened by my questions (the teachers weren't).......because I always let them know that I DID see both sides.Anyway,,,,,I'd definitely go in to figure this out. I'm so

sorry your son is going through this. It shouldnt' happen......but it does, sadly. Whether you decide to fight this for you and your son or to pull him from school someday,,, now is when you have to be strong for your son. You have to let them know at the school that you will need to know ALL things that pertain to your son. That's it. You need to let them know that you want to be a team working for the good of your son. But,,,,,,you need to be aware, that it is usually in the schools' interest to blame the "awkward" or "troubled" kid more than admit that they have a bullying problem and try to buckle down on all the mean kids. It seems to be easier to say that these kids who don't fit socially,,,,,,that they are the reason for the trouble. Sad,,,,,,,cause my son would have been fine as long as people are nice to him. This seems like a foreign "option" to some

teachers. Ugh. I hope you get what I'm saying,,,,,I'm really tired. Ha ha. Good luck and keep us posted. Robin BRYAN DOLEZAL <DOLEZAL123@...> wrote: Call the principal, first thing in the morning; no matter how angry you are, please DO be calm but firm, and voice your concerns; what is happening to the tripper? What are the ramifications? Did the teacher even know what happened? Did TELL her at the time? Make sure you know those FIRST, because remember, they

think the teacher KNOWS EVERYTHING they know already (or you know it all, etc.) so she very well may not even know he was tripped unless he told her, she saw it herself 100 percent for sure OR another student that is supportive informed her, so just so you do not 'get egg on your face,' I am trying to be the voice of rationalization I guess. BUT, I AM NOT APPROVING HIM BEING HURT!!! Just helping you think when you are too angry to do so.....Good luck, and please do keep us advised. THANK GOD THEY AT LEAST CALLED YOU---that is another blessing; sometimes we never even get THAT call, so they TRIED, sounds like more should have been done though, and the teacher does need to meet your child, apologize, and earn his TRUST back; just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt here, as I am sure she could not see everything!! RUthie Dolezal Aspergers Treatment From:

flyballmomhotmailDate: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:00:54 +0000Subject: RE: ( ) My son OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! Sherry that is just awful, poor ....you have to do something about this, this can 't be allowed to continue. The teacher should be bloody suspended !!!! hugs with 3 aspies Wags! Wags! Wags! Lowry "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." Author Ben Aspergers Treatment From: superchick0770 Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:24:06 -0800Subject: ( ) My son I recieved a phone call this afternoon from school my 9 yr old had tripped and fell hit his ear on the desk left with a heck of black and blue mark on it,when i picked him up after school he told me that another child grabbed his leg which caused him to fall and he hit his ear, the teacher told me to get up he says, mommy my ear hurts, i said yes dear i am sure it does, but why did my teacher tell me to just get up, she knew i got hurt, i don't know son. Now this school is really infuriating me, why is the teacher behaving in such a manner? I am too angry to discuss w/ school officials,for fear that my

evil tongue may cause more damage than good right now, but i am not happy, i really don't know how or who to address with this matter but i am very upset,he told me he was afraid to go back to class from the nurse b./c they would laugh at him, he should not have to be worried about constant teasing and ridicule from the other children, yet he does. I wish there was a better suited school for him here. Sorry, didn't mean to go offf like that, it just one thing after the other and i feel like they are giving him a hard time and i don't like it.Sherry Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Oh Sherry, how horrible! I suggest you deal with this immediately - before you cool down completely. First, I'd see if you could get seen by his doctor, just to get him checked out and have the situation documented officially. Next, I'd go into school to see the principal, and I wouldn't leave until you spoke with him/her. I would explain what happened and tell of the other issues that have occurred. Most schools have a Zero Tolerance policy for bullying, which is what it sounds like your son is going thru.(Including the behavior from the teacher!) I would go in calm, but very firm. Once the health and safety of the child is at risk, there's absolutely no excuse that would be acceptable. I think you are right to be concerned. How can you be expected to send your child to school if you have to worry about his safety? I wouldn't

waste time sending notes to the teacher or meeting first with the teacher. This has escalated to a level that needs immediate attention. I would explain this recent episode and then expand to the other issues that you are not pleased with. I'd expect an immediate, serious response from the principal. I'd expect him/her to discuss it with the teacher and call a meeting. I'm not sure what other services your child receives, but I would imagine the school counselor should also be included. I'd definitely expect a solution that would satisfy you and keep safe. If at all possible, I wouldn't send back into school until this issue is satisfactorily taken care of. I've had different situations over the years with both my kids. My youngest kept getting hurt in preschool. I got a call one day that he cut his lip by slipping off a chair, but it wasn't bad. When I

picked him up, he has a gash inside his lower lip that was large enough for me to fit my fingertip in. In my opinion, their description of how the injury occurred didn't match the severity of the wound. By luck, we had a dentist appt, that day and the dentist agreed with me. I never sent him back to that school. It wasn't worth the safety risk. Good luck and report back to us! Mims sherry burford <superchick0770@...> wrote: I recieved a phone

call this afternoon from school my 9 yr old had tripped and fell hit his ear on the desk left with a heck of black and blue mark on it,when i picked him up after school he told me that another child grabbed his leg which caused him to fall and he hit his ear, the teacher told me to get up he says, mommy my ear hurts, i said yes dear i am sure it does, but why did my teacher tell me to just get up, she knew i got hurt, i don't know son. Now this school is really infuriating me, why is the teacher behaving in such a manner? I am too angry to discuss w/ school officials,for fear that my evil tongue may cause more damage than good right now, but i am not happy, i really don't know how or who to address with this matter but i am very upset,he told me he was afraid to go back to class from the nurse b./c they would laugh at him, he should not have to be worried about constant teasing and ridicule from the other children, yet he does. I wish there was a better suited school

for him here. Sorry, didn't mean to go offf like that, it just one thing after the other and i feel like they are giving him a hard time and i don't like it.Sherry Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Thanks alot, u know it is bad enough that they make fun of him and laugh at him but when the other children start being the cause of him getting hurt, then something needs to be done.Sherrydebmetsfan@... wrote: That is so awful! I would be really mad, too! I wouldn't be able to wait until the next day - I would leave an angry message on their voice mail that evening! But it's better to be calmer, I am sure. Tell them this is harassment and it will not be

tolerated. I may call the police the next time it happens, too, because they have no right to be touching your son. Deb My son Posted by: "sherry burford" superchick0770 superchick0770 Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:59 pm (PST) I received a phone call this afternoon from school my 9 yr old had tripped and fell hit his ear on the desk left with a heck of black and blue mark on it,when i picked him up after school he told me that another child grabbed his leg which caused him to fall and he hit his ear, the teacher told me to get up he says, mommy my ear hurts, i said yes dear i am sure it does, but why did my teacher tell me to just get up, she knew i got hurt, i don't know son. Now this school is really infuriating me, why is the teacher behaving in such a manner? I am too angry to discuss w/ school officials,for fear that my evil tongue may cause more damage than good right now, but i am not happy, i really don't know how or who to address with this matter but i am very upset,he told me he was afraid to go back to class from the nurse b./c

they would laugh at him, he should not have to be worried about constant teasing and ridicule from the other children, yet he does. I wish there was a bettersuited school for him here. Sorry, didn't mean to go offf like that, it just one thing after the other and i feel like they are giving him a hard time and i don't like it.Sherry Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thanks Robin and yes i do understand what you are saying, i am going in today, my son has also been that way with thinking someone did something on purpose or to be mean to him, but anyway, i am going to talk to them today, it is such a shame, we really shouldn't have to deal with the extra things thatcome along like this ,i mean on the average everyday regular life can be very hard itself let alone someone throwing something else in there too, u know? well, i have had a rough night of sleep, still tired, so i am going to lay down for awhile, talk to you guys later.Sherry and/or Robin Lemke <jrisjs@...> wrote: I agree with everyone that you should definitely pursue this,,,,,,but I think you should go in. Talk with the teacher, first. Alone. No son around. Request that an incident report be written up (in the office). I'd let the teacher know you're doing this,,,,in a nice way,,,,,but advise her that you are covering all tracks. In no way am I saying that your son is not telling the truth, but sometimes, my son would "perceive" things in ways that either weren't intended or simply see things in a different way....... It took me a while to see that some things were the schools' fault and other things were accidents that my son refused to see. I always let the teachers know that I simply wanted the truth. They were never threatened by my questions (the teachers weren't).......because I always let them know that I DID see

both sides.Anyway,,,,,I'd definitely go in to figure this out. I'm so sorry your son is going through this. It shouldnt' happen......but it does, sadly. Whether you decide to fight this for you and your son or to pull him from school someday,,, now is when you have to be strong for your son. You have to let them know at the school that you will need to know ALL things that pertain to your son. That's it. You need to let them know that you want to be a team working for the good of your son. But,,,,,,you need to be aware, that it is usually in the schools' interest to blame the "awkward" or "troubled" kid more than admit that they have a bullying problem and try to buckle down on all the mean kids. It seems to be easier to say that these kids who don't fit socially,,,,,,that they are the reason for the trouble. Sad,,,,,,,cause my son would have been fine

as long as people are nice to him. This seems like a foreign "option" to some teachers. Ugh. I hope you get what I'm saying,,,,,I'm really tired. Ha ha. Good luck and keep us posted. Robin BRYAN DOLEZAL <DOLEZAL123msn> wrote: Call the principal, first thing in the morning; no matter how angry you are, please DO be calm but firm, and voice your concerns; what is happening to the tripper? What are the ramifications? Did the teacher even know what happened? Did TELL her at the time? Make sure you know those FIRST, because remember, they think the teacher KNOWS EVERYTHING they know already (or you know it all, etc.) so she very well may not even know he was tripped unless he told her, she saw it herself 100 percent for sure OR another student that

is supportive informed her, so just so you do not 'get egg on your face,' I am trying to be the voice of rationalization I guess. BUT, I AM NOT APPROVING HIM BEING HURT!!! Just helping you think when you are too angry to do so.....Good luck, and please do keep us advised. THANK GOD THEY AT LEAST CALLED YOU---that is another blessing; sometimes we never even get THAT call, so they TRIED, sounds like more should have been done though, and the teacher does need to meet your child, apologize, and earn his TRUST back; just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt here, as I am sure she could not see everything!! RUthie Dolezal Aspergers Treatment From: flyballmomhotmailDate: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:00:54 +0000Subject: RE: ( ) My son OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! Sherry

that is just awful, poor ....you have to do something about this, this can 't be allowed to continue. The teacher should be bloody suspended !!!! hugs with 3 aspies Wags! Wags! Wags! Lowry "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." Author Ben Aspergers Treatment From: superchick0770 Date: Tue, 19 Feb

2008 14:24:06 -0800Subject: ( ) My son I recieved a phone call this afternoon from school my 9 yr old had tripped and fell hit his ear on the desk left with a heck of black and blue mark on it,when i picked him up after school he told me that another child grabbed his leg which caused him to fall and he hit his ear, the teacher told me to get up he says, mommy my ear hurts, i said yes dear i am sure it does, but why did my teacher tell me to just get up, she knew i got hurt, i don't know son. Now this school is really infuriating me, why is the teacher behaving in such a manner? I am too angry to discuss w/ school officials,for fear that my evil tongue may cause more damage than good right now, but i am not happy, i really don't know how or who to address with this matter but i am very upset,he told me he was afraid to go back to class from the nurse b./c

they would laugh at him, he should not have to be worried about constant teasing and ridicule from the other children, yet he does. I wish there was a better suited school for him here. Sorry, didn't mean to go offf like that, it just one thing after the other and i feel like they are giving him a hard time and i don't like it.Sherry Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Thanks Ruthie, i will try to call , it is just so ugh!!!! i guess b/c last week he pee'd in his pants in class b/c the teacher wouldn't allow him to leave until he finished his project, it just isn't right, if they insist on keeping him in the regular classroom setting they need to realize that he still needs quite a bit of guidance and help which he isn't getting, they really do need to step in and help him, i can't be there or i would, so the school needs to provide the assistance he requires. SherryBRYAN DOLEZAL <DOLEZAL123@...> wrote: Call the

principal, first thing in the morning; no matter how angry you are, please DO be calm but firm, and voice your concerns; what is happening to the tripper? What are the ramifications? Did the teacher even know what happened? Did TELL her at the time? Make sure you know those FIRST, because remember, they think the teacher KNOWS EVERYTHING they know already (or you know it all, etc.) so she very well may not even know he was tripped unless he told her, she saw it herself 100 percent for sure OR another student that is supportive informed her, so just so you do not 'get egg on your face,' I am trying to be the voice of rationalization I guess. BUT, I AM NOT APPROVING HIM BEING HURT!!! Just helping you think when you are too angry to do so.....Good luck, and please do keep us advised. THANK GOD THEY AT LEAST CALLED YOU---that is another blessing; sometimes we never even get THAT call, so they TRIED, sounds like more should have

been done though, and the teacher does need to meet your child, apologize, and earn his TRUST back; just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt here, as I am sure she could not see everything!! RUthie Dolezal Aspergers Treatment From: flyballmomhotmailDate: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:00:54 +0000Subject: RE: ( ) My son OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! Sherry that is just awful, poor ....you have to do something about this, this can 't be allowed to continue. The teacher should be bloody suspended !!!! hugs with 3 aspies Wags! Wags! Wags! Lowry "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." Author Ben Aspergers Treatment From: superchick0770 Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:24:06 -0800Subject: ( ) My son I recieved a phone call this afternoon from school my 9 yr old had tripped and fell hit his ear on the desk left with a heck of black and blue mark on it,when i picked him up after school he told me that another child grabbed his leg which caused him to fall and he

hit his ear, the teacher told me to get up he says, mommy my ear hurts, i said yes dear i am sure it does, but why did my teacher tell me to just get up, she knew i got hurt, i don't know son. Now this school is really infuriating me, why is the teacher behaving in such a manner? I am too angry to discuss w/ school officials,for fear that my evil tongue may cause more damage than good right now, but i am not happy, i really don't know how or who to address with this matter but i am very upset,he told me he was afraid to go back to class from the nurse b./c they would laugh at him, he should not have to be worried about constant teasing and ridicule from the other children, yet he does. I wish there was a better suited school for him here. Sorry, didn't mean to go offf like that, it just one thing after the other and i feel like they are giving him a hard time and i don't like it.Sherry Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Thanks , I am going to try and get it all straightened out today, I may have to turn to the sped director again for help and support, he seems to be on my side at least at this point anyway. SHerry Lowry <flyballmom@...> wrote: OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! Sherry that is just awful, poor ....you have to do something about this, this can 't be allowed to continue. The teacher should be bloody suspended !!!! hugs with 3 aspies Wags! Wags! Wags! Lowry "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." Author Ben Aspergers Treatment From: superchick0770 Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:24:06 -0800Subject: ( ) My son I recieved a phone call this afternoon from school my 9 yr old had tripped and fell hit his ear on the desk left with a heck of black

and blue mark on it,when i picked him up after school he told me that another child grabbed his leg which caused him to fall and he hit his ear, the teacher told me to get up he says, mommy my ear hurts, i said yes dear i am sure it does, but why did my teacher tell me to just get up, she knew i got hurt, i don't know son. Now this school is really infuriating me, why is the teacher behaving in such a manner? I am too angry to discuss w/ school officials,for fear that my evil tongue may cause more damage than good right now, but i am not happy, i really don't know how or who to address with this matter but i am very upset,he told me he was afraid to go back to class from the nurse b./c they would laugh at him, he should not have to be worried about constant teasing and ridicule from the other children, yet he does. I wish there was a better suited school for him here. Sorry, didn't mean to go offf like that, it just one thing after the other and i feel like they are

giving him a hard time and i don't like it.Sherry Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thanks , I am alot calmer today, I will try to figure out, see what happens.Sherry MacAllister <smacalli@...> wrote: I would contact the teacher in question and ask her to explain what happened. I wouldn't tell her at this point what your son told you though. Just get her side of it. If her version is different than 's (like I suspect it

will be) then you can counter with his version of the events and maybe ask to have a conference with the three of you. Then will have a voice with his teacher (through you), he'll see you supporting him, the teacher will know you're paying attention and mean business, and it'll all be on record. Take lots of notes! Copy down exact quotes when you can. When you're done with the face to face meeting, I would write up a summary of what happened (use quotes wherever possible) and send it to the teacher, copying the principal and director of the special education department. Be as "pleasant as punch" but don't budge an inch. You don't want to turn this into a "hysterical mom" situation. That wouldn't be fair, but we know it can happen and you don't want anything to get in the way of resolving this problem. Keep the focus squarely on the situation at hand. Definitely keep us posted!!! Hang in there. I know that Mama Tiger feeling. Surprising what you want to do to little kids when you find out they are harrassing or hurting your child. ( ) My son I recieved a phone call this afternoon from school my 9

yr old had tripped and fell hit his ear on the desk left with a heck of black and blue mark on it,when i picked him up after school he told me that another child grabbed his leg which caused him to fall and he hit his ear, the teacher told me to get up he says, mommy my ear hurts, i said yes dear i am sure it does, but why did my teacher tell me to just get up, she knew i got hurt, i don't know son. Now this school is really infuriating me, why is the teacher behaving in such a manner? I am too angry to discuss w/ school officials,for fear that my evil tongue may cause more damage than good right now, but i am not happy, i really don't know how or who to address with this matter but i am very upset,he told me he was afraid to go back to class from the nurse b./c they would laugh at him, he should not have to be worried about constant teasing and ridicule from the other children, yet he does. I wish there was a better suited school for him here. Sorry, didn't mean to

go offf like that, it just one thing after the other and i feel like they are giving him a hard time and i don't like it.Sherry Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.