RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I use my Aloe Plants. I cut a small piece, strip off the outside covering and swish the gel in my mouth. Then I chew it and swallow it. Done it for years and it works for me. There is no particular, schedule or time to do it except when it bothers you. This dang itchy ear is going to use up my aloe plants :) Every other day I have to stick some in my ear.

Subject: QuestionTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 4:52 PM

The sores in my mouth have faded, since I was put on a lower dose of Ribavirin in the hospital. But my tongue is still sensitive and sore. I know this is a symptom, not a side effect. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Guest guest

No Aloe

plants, but I may try to find something with Aloe. Thanks.

Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On

Behalf Of Washburn

Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008

4:16 PM

To:

Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: Re:

Question

I use my Aloe Plants. I cut a small piece, strip off

the outside covering and swish the gel in my mouth. Then I chew it and

swallow it. Done it for years and it works for me. There is no particular,

schedule or time to do it except when it bothers you. This dang itchy ear is

going to use up my aloe plants :) Every other day I have to stick some

in my ear.

Matchinsky

Subject: Question

To: Hepatitis_C_Central

Date: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 4:52 PM

The

sores in my mouth have faded, since I was put on a lower dose of Ribavirin in

the hospital. But my tongue is still sensitive and sore. I know

this is a symptom, not a side effect. Does anyone know of a fix for

this?

Guest guest

Any plant store has them . I use it so much I had to plant a huge garden of them. I know its cold where you are but aloe plants are available at most plant nurseries. I am blessed to have a herbalist who can supply me with not only the OTC living plant I need but has extensive knowledge about each an every one on how to grow and care for them. I don't know about the over priced stuff at health food stores in a jar but if you try it and it works do let me know.

From: Matchinsky <mmatchinsky@ gmail.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] QuestionTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 4:52 PM

The sores in my mouth have faded, since I was put on a lower dose of Ribavirin in the hospital. But my tongue is still sensitive and sore. I know this is a symptom, not a side effect. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

For the

short term, I tried a sample Biotiene mouthwash that the dentist had given

me. It calmed the soreness down, anyway. It was driving me crazier

than the itching.

Hepatitis_C_Central

Behalf Of Washburn

4:32 PM

To:

Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: RE:

Question

Any plant store has them . I use it so much I

had to plant a huge garden of them. I know its cold where you are but aloe

plants are available at most plant nurseries. I am blessed to have a

herbalist who can supply me with not only the OTC living plant I need

but has extensive knowledge about each an every one on how to grow and care

for them. I don't know about the over priced stuff at health food stores in a

jar but if you try it and it works do let me know.

Matchinsky <mmatchinsky@ gmail.com>

Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Question

To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com

Date: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 4:52 PM

The sores in my mouth have faded, since I was

put on a lower dose of Ribavirin in the hospital. But my tongue is

still sensitive and sore. I know this is a symptom, not a side

effect. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

I’ll

try it. Yeah, my other post wasn’t intended as an endorsement….

Hepatitis_C_Central

Behalf Of smalk50@...

4:58 PM

To:

Hepatitis_C_Central

Question

Not to mention brand names

but Healthy Mouth is great - no alcohol, saccharin, etc - has aloe vera,

tea tree oil, cloves and cinnamon oils and other good natural stuff

in it. They also make other blends as well.

Chris

In a message dated

10/19/2008 4:50:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time, mmatchinsky@... writes:

For the short term, I tried a sample

Biotiene mouthwash that the dentist had given me. It calmed the soreness

down, anyway. It was driving me crazier than the itching.

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at

your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try

it out!

No

virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.173 / Virus Database: 270.8.1/1730 - Release Date: 10/18/2008 6:01

PM

Guest guest

Hi and ,

It would be pretty hard to buy what you are finding is successful

without a name to identify it. If neither of you have stock in the

company, I think it is ok. I have some mouth soreness off and on, as

well. Thanks for the info.

SuziQ

\>

> I know - others here have mentioned it as well - not to endorse it

but

> because it helps and doesn't contain alcohol - I think...

>

>

> In a message dated 10/19/2008 5:00:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,

> mmatchinsky@... writes:

>

> I’ll try it. Yeah, my other post wasn’t intended as an

endorsement….

>

>

> **************New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your

destination.

> Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out

> (http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000002)

>

Guest guest

I also have

an issue that the doctors don’t think is related to my liver or treatment.  At

the corners of my mouth, I have some sort of fungus.  If I do nothing, my skin

cracks open.  My internist prescribed a cream, that worked- as long as I kept

using it.  I used it for a year, because I was seeing so many doctors.  I

finally went to a dermatologist, and he recommended the OTC cream- minus a steroid

the prescription kind had.  Didn’t work.  I went back to the dermatologist, and

he took a culture (though his nurse didn’t/couldn’t share what that was with

me.  He recommended wiping the fungus with a q-tip and white vinegar, then

applying a prescription cream called “Protip.â€Â  This isn’t working either,

though I must admit that I was supposed to do this three times a day, and after

a couple of weeks I keep forgetting all but one time a day.  (So much to keep

track of.)  I’d welcome ideas.

Oh, and with

the jaundice, there are places, like where my veins show, that are green. 

says that her CF patients with jaundice turn fluorescent green!

Hepatitis_C_Central

Behalf Of ancientkron

5:12 PM

To:

Hepatitis_C_Central

Question

Hi and ,

SuziQ

\>

but

>

>

>

endorsement….

>

>

destination.

>

No

PM

Guest guest

, that is VERY common with those on tx,, dont know WHY but I've heard at least 70% of those on tx HAVE complained about it,, it can be yeast because of the lower white count,, if you can keep a small film over it to reduce the amount of moisture that sits on the those cracks, they seem to do better.. I hope this helps hon! I've heard just how miserable it can be!Jackie

Subject: RE: Re: QuestionTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 3:30 PM

I also have an issue that the doctors don’t think is related to my liver or treatment. At the corners of my mouth, I have some sort of fungus. If I do nothing, my skin cracks open. My internist prescribed a cream, that worked- as long as I kept using it. I used it for a year, because I was seeing so many doctors. I finally went to a dermatologist, and he recommended the OTC cream- minus a steroid the prescription kind had. Didn’t work. I went back to the dermatologist, and he took a culture (though his nurse didn’t/couldn’t share what that was with me. He recommended wiping the fungus with a q-tip and white vinegar, then applying a prescription cream called “Protip.” This isn’t working either, though I must admit that I was supposed to do this three times a day, and after a

couple of weeks I keep forgetting all but one time a day. (So much to keep track of.) I’d welcome ideas.

Oh, and with the jaundice, there are places, like where my veins show, that are green. says that her CF patients with jaundice turn fluorescent green!

From: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:Hepatitis_ C_Central@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of ancientkronSent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 5:12 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSubject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: Question

Hi and ,It would be pretty hard to buy what you are finding is successful without a name to identify it. If neither of you have stock in the company, I think it is ok. I have some mouth soreness off and on, as well. Thanks for the info.SuziQ\>> I know - others here have mentioned it as well - not to endorse it but > because it helps and doesn't contain alcohol - I think...> > > In a message dated 10/19/2008 5:00:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time, > mmatchinsky@ ... writes:> > I’ll try it. Yeah, my other post wasn’t intended as an endorsement…. > > > ************ **New MapQuest

Local shows what's happening at your destination. > Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out > (http://local. mapquest. com/?ncid= emlcntnew0000000 2)>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. comVersion: 8.0.173 / Virus Database: 270.8.1/1730 - Release Date: 10/18/2008 6:01 PM

Guest guest

only bioteen rinse is the only thing I've heard of recently,, or aloe vera gel, but make sure you get just pure aloe very juice.. if you get the stuff that has other things in it, it can burn like the dickens,, Jackie

Subject: QuestionTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 1:52 PM

Guest guest

Nystantin works great for any kind of fungus but I think the doc has to write a script for it . When I was on treatment I had it in my mouth and it sure cleared up with the nystatin .

RE: Re: Question

I also have an issue that the doctors don’t think is related to my liver or treatment. At the corners of my mouth, I have some sort of fungus. If I do nothing, my skin cracks open. My internist prescribed a cream, that worked- as long as I kept using it. I used it for a year, because I was seeing so many doctors. I finally went to a dermatologist, and he recommended the OTC cream- minus a steroid the prescription kind had. Didn’t work. I went back to the dermatologist, and he took a culture (though his nurse didn’t/couldn’t share what that was with me. He recommended wiping the fungus with a q-tip and white vinegar, then applying a prescription cream called “Protip.†This isn’t working either, though I must admit that I was supposed to do this three times a day, and after a couple of weeks I keep forgetting all but one time a day. (So much to keep track of.) I’d welcome ideas.

Oh, and with the jaundice, there are places, like where my veins show, that are green. says that her CF patients with jaundice turn fluorescent green!

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of ancientkronSent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 5:12 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Question

Hi and ,It would be pretty hard to buy what you are finding is successful without a name to identify it. If neither of you have stock in the company, I think it is ok. I have some mouth soreness off and on, as well. Thanks for the info.SuziQ\>> I know - others here have mentioned it as well - not to endorse it but > because it helps and doesn't contain alcohol - I think...> > > > > I’ll try it. Yeah, my other post wasn’t intended as an endorsement…. > > > **************New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. > Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out > (http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000002)>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.comVersion: 8.0.173 / Virus Database: 270.8.1/1730 - Release Date: 10/18/2008 6:01 PM

Guest guest

There's 8 different types actually - shingles, epstein barr, cmv to name a few - most people have been exposed to many of them - treatment can activate them for sure. Mostly HHV-1 AND HHV2 Lysine can help a great deal - capsules are great for immune support and the ointment can't be beat for outbreaks. I tested positive for 6 of the bad boys - however most folks have been exposed to most of them too.

Herpes simplex virus Type 1 (HSV-1)

Herpes simplex virus Type 2 (HSV-2)

Epstein Barr virus (EBV)

Cytomegalovirus (CMV)

Varicella Zoster Virus (VZV)

Human herpes virus 6 (exanthum subitum or roseola infantum)

Human herpes virus 8 (Kaposi's sarcoma-associate herpes virus)

http://pathmicro.med.sc.edu/virol/herpes.htm

chris

I'm wondering to have they tested it for the herpes virus? Tx brings out all kinds of nasty stuff. I know I have had herpes but my immune system kept it in check. On Tx I fully expect it to blossom again. Did you all know that there is no difference between the herpes virus on your lips and the herpes virus in your private parts? I just learned that :) Only difference is the social stigma associated with the genital herpes.

Again we know how bad a antibiotic can make a fungus of virus. It should never be prescribed for either one!!!

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!

Guest guest

Not sure why

the docs didn’t try that…. I may ask for it if this continues.  Thanks.

Hepatitis_C_Central

Behalf Of elizabethnv1

9:13 PM

To:

Hepatitis_C_Central

Re: Question

?

Nystantin works great for any kind of fungus

but I think the doc has to write a script for it . When I was on treatment I

had it in my mouth and it sure cleared up with the nystatin .

Re:

Question

Hi Chris

and ,

SuziQ

\>

but

>

>

>

endorsement….

>

>

destination.

>

No

PM

No

PM

Guest guest

Nystatin works for Candida which is a white cheesy looking stuff that grows like wildfire on a compromised immune system. If they have not checked for this fungus they would be the most incompetent doctors I have ever heard of. I have had this problem with vets where they prescribe antibiotics instead of anti fungals. Nystatin is the mildest form. Of course I didn't use any of it and used Caprylic acid which in my opinion worked better. Now remember I am talking about parrots but a good alternative doctor would know how to treat any fungus and there are many different types.

The one thing that's keeping your fungus alive and well is the fact that you are on antibiotics. I would think it impossible to treat a fungus while on antibiotics?

Subject: Re: Re: QuestionTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 10:13 PM

Nystantin works great for any kind of fungus but I think the doc has to write a script for it . When I was on treatment I had it in my mouth and it sure cleared up with the nystatin .

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: Question

Hi and ,It would be pretty hard to buy what you are finding is successful without a name to identify it. If neither of you have stock in the company, I think it is ok. I have some mouth soreness off and on, as well. Thanks for the info.SuziQ\>> I know - others here have mentioned it as well - not to endorse it but > because it helps and doesn't contain alcohol - I think...> > > In a message dated 10/19/2008 5:00:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time, > mmatchinsky@ ... writes:> > I’ll try it. Yeah, my other post wasn’t intended as an endorsement…. > > > ************ **New MapQuest

Local shows what's happening at your destination. > Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out > (http://local. mapquest. com/?ncid= emlcntnew0000000 2)>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. comVersion: 8.0.173 / Virus Database: 270.8.1/1730 - Release Date: 10/18/2008 6:01 PM

Guest guest

I'm wondering to have they tested it for the herpes virus? Tx brings out all kinds of nasty stuff. I know I have had herpes but my immune system kept it in check. On Tx I fully expect it to blossom again. Did you all know that there is no difference between the herpes virus on your lips and the herpes virus in your private parts? I just learned that :) Only difference is the social stigma associated with the genital herpes.

Again we know how bad a antibiotic can make a fungus of virus. It should never be prescribed for either one!!!

Subject: RE: Re: QuestionTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 3:30 PM

I also have an issue that the doctors don’t think is related to my liver or treatment. At the corners of my mouth, I have some sort of fungus. If I do nothing, my skin cracks open. My internist prescribed a cream, that worked- as long as I kept using it. I used it for a year, because I was seeing so many doctors. I finally went to a dermatologist, and he recommended the OTC cream- minus a steroid the prescription kind had. Didn’t work. I went back to the dermatologist, and he took a culture (though his nurse didn’t/couldn’t share what that was with me. He recommended wiping the fungus with a q-tip and white vinegar, then applying a prescription cream called “Protip.” This isn’t working either, though I must admit that I was supposed to do this three times a day, and after a

couple of weeks I keep forgetting all but one time a day. (So much to keep track of.) I’d welcome ideas.

From: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:Hepatitis_ C_Central@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of ancientkronSent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 5:12 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSubject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: Question

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. comVersion: 8.0.173 / Virus Database: 270.8.1/1730 - Release Date: 10/18/2008 6:01 PM__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Wow, my son does this A LOT! He finds coincidences in everything,

everywhere. Only he doesn't seem to have anxiety attached to it. His

reaction is more like, " Wow, can you believe that?! " Like you said, as

if it's got some great hidden meaning. He seems to get great joy out

of noticing these things. I've been wondering why he does this so

much, but wasn't sure if it had something to do with OCD.

Guest guest

My daughter does the same thing, but seems more amazed than anxious about it.

But I'm learning that her OCD may be mild at this point...

Subject: question

To:

Date: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 10:20 PM

Have any of your kids gone through a period where they think there are to many

coincidences?

For instance Joei is having (many times a day) situations where something will

come on TV and she will say " whoa, I was just thinking of that " or being online

and all of a sudden an ad will pop up that she says she was just thinking about

the subject matter.  The look she gets on her face when she tells me it has

happened is that look of anxiety that I know to well.

Hmm, I don't know if I am explaining this right but it is as if she thinks it

has some great meaning that this is happening.

~~Kathy

Courage is not living without fear.

Courage is being scared to death and doing the right thing anyway.

-Chae