RemedySpot.com

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello,

Ann Conlon- told me about this group. I am an IBCLC in

Fayetteville, NC. Work in two pediatric offices......very part time.

LLL Leader for 20 years. Two grown daughters. Hope to learn from this

group.

Carroll Beckham

Hello,Ann Conlon- told me about this group. I am an IBCLC inFayetteville, NC. Work in two pediatric offices......very part time.LLL Leader for 20 years. Two grown daughters. Hope to learn from thisgroup.Carroll Beckham

Welcome, Carol. Glad to hear that there are two smart Pediatric offices that hired an LC, instead of mothers floundering with problems.

Ann , in the San Diego Area, a LLLL of 26 years. Grown son, with a dear dil and 21 month old granddaughter, and a 24 y o daughter who just graduated from UCSD in biology, looking to go to Vet. Med. School. Am in Pvt practice from an office in my home. IBCLC since 1998, have to (shudder, retch) sit IBLCE exam next year.See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Welcome Carroll!

So nice to have someone from my hometown - and my sister's LLL Leader! Remember we met at ILCA last year!

Glad to know you are helping all those mom's down there!

Warmest regards!

Leigh Anne

Hello,Ann Conlon- told me about this group. I am an IBCLC inFayetteville, NC. Work in two pediatric offices......very part time.LLL Leader for 20 years. Two grown daughters. Hope to learn from thisgroup.Carroll Beckham

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Hi Lusia and welcome

Is he taking anything yet for the constipation? You really need to sort that out before you start supplements. Many practitioners start off with clearing out the bowel or the supps get stuck in there and feed bag bugs in the bowel

Mandi x

Hello all my name is a, I'm a mother of 3, 2 boys and a girl. My second son who is 10yrs is autistic. He suffers from constipation which can be severe at times, he is also hyperactive and have sleeping problems. I'm very desparate to help him. I've been told to try omega oils, B6 and ant-yeast but there are so many of these supplements out there and I don't know which is which. I'll be grateful if you can point me in the right direction. Regards a

Guest guest

Hi

thank you for your thoughts and suggestions.

> >

> > Hello all

> > my name is a, I'm a mother of 3, 2 boys and a girl. My second son

> who is 10yrs is autistic. He suffers from constipation which can be

> severe at times, he is also hyperactive and have sleeping problems. I'm

> very desparate to help him. I've been told to try omega oils, B6 and

> ant-yeast but there are so many of these supplements out there and I

> don't know which is which. I'll be grateful if you can point me in the

> right direction. Regards a

> >

>