RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

hosie- Re: OT: Horror Story - part 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

the 2 people i go to do it-it is an art-you must have control of several brain frequencys.

some use blood dna to test too.

i one had a man kill parasites in my liver over the phone then said i needed to take parasite products to get other stages of them.he had called me to sell me a rife mahine.

there are a few people that can do this.

i hope you got his phone #?? the one that called me would not give me his personal # just a general sales markitng # - so i never got a hold of him again -he was worried about the powers to be - comeing aftewr him.

what does this person charge? will he help train anyone how to do this?

i think more people should learn this.

can you send me his # of the group?

roger

Subject: Re: OT: Horror Story - part 1To: Lyme_and_Rife Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 2:11 AM

How? How does that work? Is it accurate? How can it be? I was on the phone half a country away. He knows nothing about me and does not have a witness--blood sample, hair, saliva, etc.Hosie> > > > Subject: OT: Horror Story - part 1> To: Lyme_and_Rife > Date: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 6:53 PM>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Today I phoned a doc's office to ask a question about his web site. He knows nothing about me. Ended up talking briefly to the doc, and he tested/diagnosed me by phone. Was very fast. > > Does anybody know what he did? Josie>------------------------------------If your post is not about electronic devices used in the treatment of Lyme then please put an OT: in the subject line. -------------------------------