RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: bag of marbles

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Okay so now I'm getting it too! Or perhaps it caught my eye becasue I'm the one still in Edmonton!!!Did I missing something though?  I'm not seeing any of my new Mums standing on a chair, why are we doing that again?  Why can't I wrap my head around that!

Can't we just lean over?Someone please explain.......ThanksFiona(Still in Edmonton)

Well, I grew up in Edmonton Alberta.. now those from Alberta will know why this is relevant... LOOOONG coooold winters.. hot, dry summers.... lots of time to play with bags of marbles... or maybe its just my generation:>)

So I tried doing this to myself and remembered that I did it alot when breastfeeding if my breasts were uncomfortable.. funny how a physical action can release memories..

Can become another Diane trick... Weissengerizing with added activities for total breast health!The best analogy I can think of is cupping the breast and using the same action as drumming one's fingers on a table, just more slowly with the added thumb squeeze... try it! It

actually feels good... LOL... can just picture it now.. and I think I'm going to invest in a knitted breast with a few marbles added for my bag or tricks. 

Celina Dykstra

La Leche League Leader,

Lakes Region LLL, NH

IBCLC

celiner_d57@...

Helping Moms and Babies Meet Their Breastfeeding Goals

-- Fiona Lang-Sharpe NAMCW IBCLC RLC www.facebook.com/purelovematernal 

www.fionalangsharpe.com780 886 6818

in partnership with Alberta Independent Lactation Consultants

Guest guest

Fiona,No need to stand on chair. Diane stood on a chair so all of her fans could get a good view.Have your moms just lean.Leigh AnneSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySender: Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 10:33:53 -0600To: < >ReplyTo: Subject: Re: Re: bag of marbles Okay so now I'm getting it too! Or perhaps it caught my eye becasue I'm the one still in Edmonton!!!Did I missing something though?  I'm not seeing any of my new Mums standing on a chair, why are we doing that again?  Why can't I wrap my head around that!Can't we just lean over?Someone please explain.......ThanksFiona(Still in Edmonton) Well, I grew up in Edmonton Alberta.. now those from Alberta will know why this is relevant... LOOOONG coooold winters.. hot, dry summers.... lots of time to play with bags of marbles... or maybe its just my generation:>) So I tried doing this to myself and remembered that I did it alot when breastfeeding if my breasts were uncomfortable.. funny how a physical action can release memories..Can become another Diane trick... Weissengerizing with added activities for total breast health!The best analogy I can think of is cupping the breast and using the same action as drumming one's fingers on a table, just more slowly with the added thumb squeeze... try it! Itactually feels good... LOL... can just picture it now.. and I think I'm going to invest in a knitted breast with a few marbles added for my bag or tricks. Celina DykstraLa Leche League Leader, Lakes Region LLL, NHIBCLCceliner_d57@...Helping Moms and Babies Meet Their Breastfeeding Goals-- Fiona Lang-Sharpe NAMCW IBCLC RLC www.facebook.com/purelovematernal www.fionalangsharpe.com780 886 6818in partnership with Alberta Independent Lactation Consultants

Guest guest

Bahahaha hilarious!  I can picture Diane doing it now.  Okay now I have the whole picture.Thanks Leigh Anne!

Fiona,No need to stand on chair. Diane stood on a chair so all of her fans could get a good view.Have your moms just lean.Leigh AnneSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Sender:

Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 10:33:53 -0600To: < >ReplyTo:

Subject: Re: Re: bag of marbles

Okay so now I'm getting it too! Or perhaps it caught my eye becasue I'm the one still in Edmonton!!!Did I missing something though?  I'm not seeing any of my new Mums standing on a chair, why are we doing that again?  Why can't I wrap my head around that!

Can't we just lean over?Someone please explain.......ThanksFiona(Still in Edmonton)

Well, I grew up in Edmonton Alberta.. now those from Alberta will know why this is relevant... LOOOONG coooold winters.. hot, dry summers.... lots of time to play with bags of marbles... or maybe its just my generation:>)

So I tried doing this to myself and remembered that I did it alot when breastfeeding if my breasts were uncomfortable.. funny how a physical action can release memories..

Can become another Diane trick... Weissengerizing with added activities for total breast health!The best analogy I can think of is cupping the breast and using the same action as drumming one's fingers on a table, just more slowly with the added thumb squeeze... try it! It

actually feels good... LOL... can just picture it now.. and I think I'm going to invest in a knitted breast with a few marbles added for my bag or tricks. 

Celina Dykstra

La Leche League Leader,

Lakes Region LLL, NH

IBCLC

celiner_d57@...

Helping Moms and Babies Meet Their Breastfeeding Goals

-- Fiona Lang-Sharpe NAMCW IBCLC RLC www.facebook.com/purelovematernal 

www.fionalangsharpe.com780 886 6818

-- Fiona Lang-Sharpe NAMCW IBCLC RLCMy Website!

Join me on Facebook!See what else I'm doing!Tweet with me! 

Guest guest

Fiona,the chair thing was just me showing an entire community of really smart people how ditsy I can be. Is there anyway I can talk all of you into pretending I never said it?Thanks,