RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

MORNING COFFEE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guarantee Excitement in Your Life

by Jane

“Do what you love – and excitement will follow.†When you follow what you love in life, challenges can be tough because the stakes are high. You set your whole heart on reaching your goal and you want, so badly, to succeed! It’s not always easy. But, doing what you love means that, each morning, you awaken with passion and excitement at your core. It means you’re finding hidden strengths you didn’t know you possessed. And, you’re equipped to get over obstacles and disappointments with grace. Most of all, it means no regrets. No matter what, you’re living an exciting life, doing what you were born to do.

I suppose we all have our ways of getting our needs met. And one ofthe things we all need, especially those of us in stressfulenvironments, is real down time.

Former baseball pitcher Dutch Leonard might have put it a littledifferently. He once said that the secret of great pitching is notspeed or the ability to throw curves. It's the "change of pace." Theaverage batter will soon learn to hit a pitcher who continuallythrows the same kind of pitch. But it's hard to hit against apitcher who changes the pace of delivery. That change of pace givesa pitcher the edge over the best of batters.

A change of pace likewise gives us an edge in life. Taking time towatch the clouds, enjoy a breeze, take a walk, read or just slowdown is necessary if we are to be our best later. And for me, aregular day of rest is as important as regular sleep. It's a way oftaking the pressure off.

To be my best, I need to be sure to change my pace. It is usuallyjust the change I need.

Steve Goodier www.LifeSupportSystem.com

Ask yourself this question I just heard an incredible question posed. It comes from marketing guru Jay Abraham, who has helped thousands of companies and individuals to make hundreds of millions of dollars. If you can answer this question, your success is assured. Here it is: Who stands to gain more from your success than you do? Wow. There’s a world of power in that simply phrased question. It drives home the point that your success depends entirely on your ability to provide service and value to others. And it goes beyond that. Because not only can your customers gain from your success, but so can your suppliers, and so can other people with whom you may not even have a relationship. For example, if you’re selling residential real estate, your success could also mean success for a mortgage banker. Or a moving company. Or an interior designer. If you’re selling computer hardware, your success can help people who sell computer software. In the corporate world, there’s a hot trend called strategic alliances. Computer companies form an alliance to develop and promote a technical standard. Disney and Burger King form an alliance take advantage of the popularity of “Toy Story.†These strategic alliances are nothing more than an answer to the above question. If you can find someone who stands to gain more from your success than you, then do you think you could enlist the support of that person? Of course! It’s a no-brainer. How hard can it be to get someone to act in their own interest?

Ask yourself this question and be creative about your answer. I think you’ll find a whole world of possibilities opening up. Ralph Marston

-Dear Readers, " Morning Coffee " is a labor of love and meant to be shared with others to spread encouragement and inspiration. If you share, please be kind and give credit where credit is due and copy and paste or forward with Page Header and contact information included.Thank you , " Morning Coffee"Created, and maintained by:Dizzyrizzy2U@...GrandmaGail2BC@...Copyright © 1996 -2011" Morning Coffee" all rights reserved.To subscribe or unsubscribe send an email to the following email addresses. Subscribe: YourMorningCoffee-subscribe Unsubscribe: YourMorningCoffee-unsubscribe