RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Bullworker side effects

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hey Kumar, i'm next door to you (Pakistan) and as said by & Arvind gyms even here are also on your purse. I have people here using bullworker for long and into their fifties, but with no nerves problems. In-fact a couple have started using it in their early fifties are on Isometric exercises only but in-fact it helped them to get hold of their nerves. So don't worry, go ahead. Saif richard pancoast wrote: From what I have learned about gyms,personal trainers,etc.,in the U.S.,I would NOT trust most of them,either.They are more interested in getting your money than anything else.The machines,training,advise,etc.,are worthless.They do not understand REAL training. Rich Arvind Prasad wrote: Dear Shravan, Use of Bulworker does not lead to nervous weakness. You can check the file section of this group for more evidence on this subject. As for advice from local gym, we are a country(I too am an Indian) where 99% of the gyms are run by quacks. -----

Original Message ----- From: shravan kumar To: bullworkerclub Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 10:14 PM Subject: Bullworker side effects Hi, When i went to my local gym and asked whether they have bullworker they told me using bullworker for long time will lead to nervous weakness. Please let me know is there any scientific truth in it. I can see bullworker producing me wonderful results but i am worried with this statement. Thanks,Kumar

Yahoo! PhotosRing in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever. Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com