RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

secret exercises

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been looking at Bullworker adverts and they talk about '7 secret exercises' that exercise 'all your muscles'

which ones are these - I have a Bullworker from the 1980s

thanks

Re: Your opinion on this

Best workout for pecs, period, is standard pushups. I preferdoing X5 3 eachs seven second holds for the iso, then adding 80 to 100 regular old fashioned pushups later in my routine. I also do dumbbells on a fitball 40 each presses and flyes for extra fun.ISO are great, dumbbells bulk on top of the isos, but the best resultfor chest size increase and definition IMHO is still pushups. Bodyweight exercise is highly overlooked and does wonders when combined with isometric exercise.> > >> > > Hello everyone,> > > > > > One of the things I started doing in my workout is> > to compress and> > > release my 20" Steel Bow 100 times. I break this> > up into 10 sets of> > > 10 reps, with a slow release on the last rep of> > each set. I was> > > wondering if this might be overdoing it and, thus,> > counterproductive.> > > Your opinions, please.> > > > > > Rich> > > bwbeliever> > >> > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

I agree with you, Rich. I'm looking at an old chart

now and it takes at least four exercises just for the

legs. That leaves only three exercises for the upper

body. Now, exercise #1, the chest compress does say

chest, shoulders and arms. Then if you added one of

the back exercises and one of the stomach exercises

that would make your seven. However, I don't think you

would be doing your body justice by leaving out some

of the other fine exercises on the chart.

I've seen quite a few infomercials for Body By Jake

equipment and he does mention doing just seven

exercises, one each for the major muscle groups, but

try carrying one of those machines under your arm to

the park or the office. LOL

Rich

--- richard pancoast wrote:

> Actually, looking at the charts, it would take more

> than 7 Bullworker exercises to to exercise all of

> your muscles. What is meant in the adverts, it

> seems, just goes for upper body. I guess if you

> follow the first 7 exercises, numbers 1 to 7 on the

> chart, and add a walk everyday, that should do the

> trick. Otherwise, to get a complete Bullworker

> workout, you would need to add the leg exercises to

> the first 7.

> Rich

>

> knuj_gse wrote:

>

> >

> > I have been looking at Bullworker adverts and

> > they talk about '7 secret exercises' that

> > exercise 'all your muscles'

> >

> > which ones are these - I have a Bullworker from

> > the 1980s

>

> I doubt the exercises would be secret. :)

>

> Though I don't know which they would be referring

> to.

>

> But to work the whole body, the 7 would include

> chest, abs, upper back, lower back, shoulders, legs,

> arms.

>

> Just me.

>

> Gerry

>

>

>

>

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

The Bullworker, Steel Bow or any variation of the Bullworker is certainly easier to carry around than Jake's machine. Rich wrote: I agree with you, Rich. I'm looking at an old chartnow and it takes at least four exercises just for thelegs. That leaves only three exercises for the upperbody. Now, exercise #1, the chest compress does saychest, shoulders and arms. Then if you added one ofthe back exercises and one of the stomach exercisesthat would

make your seven. However, I don't think youwould be doing your body justice by leaving out someof the other fine exercises on the chart.I've seen quite a few infomercials for Body By Jakeequipment and he does mention doing just sevenexercises, one each for the major muscle groups, buttry carrying one of those machines under your arm tothe park or the office. LOL Rich--- richard pancoast <plumbguy2002> wrote:> Actually, looking at the charts, it would take more> than 7 Bullworker exercises to to exercise all of> your muscles. What is meant in the adverts, it> seems, just goes for upper body. I guess if you> follow the first 7 exercises, numbers 1 to 7 on the> chart, and add a walk everyday, that should do the> trick. Otherwise, to get a complete Bullworker> workout, you would need to add the leg exercises

to> the first 7.> Rich> > knuj_gse <knuj_gse> wrote:> > >> > I have been looking at Bullworker adverts and> > they talk about '7 secret exercises' that> > exercise 'all your muscles'> > > > which ones are these - I have a Bullworker from> > the 1980s> > I doubt the exercises would be secret. :)> > Though I don't know which they would be referring> to.> > But to work the whole body, the 7 would include> chest, abs, upper back, lower back, shoulders, legs,> arms.> > Just me.> > Gerry > > > > > >

__________________________________________________>

Guest guest

And a heck of a lot cheaper!!richard pancoast wrote: The Bullworker, Steel Bow or any variation of the Bullworker is certainly easier to carry around than Jake's machine. Rich <RMJrYahoo> wrote: I agree with you, Rich. I'm looking at an old chartnow and it takes at least four exercises just for

thelegs. That leaves only three exercises for the upperbody. Now, exercise #1, the chest compress does saychest, shoulders and arms. Then if you added one ofthe back exercises and one of the stomach exercisesthat would make your seven. However, I don't think youwould be doing your body justice by leaving out someof the other fine exercises on the chart.I've seen quite a few infomercials for Body By Jakeequipment and he does mention doing just sevenexercises, one each for the major muscle groups, buttry carrying one of those machines under your arm tothe park or the office. LOL Rich--- richard pancoast <plumbguy2002> wrote:> Actually, looking at the charts, it would take more> than 7 Bullworker exercises to to exercise all of> your muscles. What is meant in the adverts, it> seems, just goes for upper body. I guess

if you> follow the first 7 exercises, numbers 1 to 7 on the> chart, and add a walk everyday, that should do the> trick. Otherwise, to get a complete Bullworker> workout, you would need to add the leg exercises to> the first 7.> Rich> > knuj_gse <knuj_gse> wrote:> > >> > I have been looking at Bullworker adverts and> > they talk about '7 secret exercises' that> > exercise 'all your muscles'> > > > which ones are these - I have a Bullworker from> > the 1980s> > I doubt the exercises would be secret. :)> > Though I don't know which they would be referring> to.> > But to

work the whole body, the 7 would include> chest, abs, upper back, lower back, shoulders, legs,> arms.> > Just me.> > Gerry > > > > > > __________________________________________________>