RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

- Metals challenge test- Doctors Data

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What is the milligrams of the suppository? Our DMSA suppositories are 250mg each and I put the entire suppository in. I put a little vaseline on the tip of it so it will slide in easily and it does. One of my boys weighs 35 lbs and the other 38 lbs. They have had no problem. On the day we did the test, I woke them up, put in the suppository, let them urinate the first time and then collected urine each time they went for six hours after putting in the suppository. Let me know if you have any more questions and hope this is helpful. Dana Garrett and Shanon wrote: Thank you Dana. Can you please tell me, or anyone- I am provoking with DMSA suppository first thing in AM However, this suppository looks HUGE. Is it possibly too big? What to do ?? Should I put this in first thing in am and then start collecting, or cut it in smaller bits? Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Dana and Garrett, just turned 4, SCD 2 yearsCeliac, ASD, Speech and Motor Apraxia, sensory processing disorder

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.