RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: 1970's Bullworker 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I got my first Bullworker(still have it),a green handled one,in around 1968.The manual you mention below was from that time.It was sent free on request for the original Bullworker.You then decised whether you wanted to order the Bullworker or not.Unfortunately,I no longer have the maunual,but I do have the Bullworker. The manual on the Sandow site was sent free on request with information on the Bullworker X5 model.I still have that Bullworker and the manual. Rich m13695932 wrote: Hi, me again.This is a follow up on my previous message. Just one question: please go to the following link and take a look at the exercise manual that you can download: http://www.sandowplus.co.uk/Competition/Bullworker/bullworker-intro.htmThis link says that it is the 1970-1980 manual. The old original manual that I have does not look like this at all. My manual is black with a photo of Gurt Kolbel on the front (I think it is him). It gives an introduction and then starts with all the exercises. On the last page (I think) is a measurement tabel and on the back page they have the flags of all the countries where it was sold. There is still an old South African flag on there as well.This makes me think that the Bullworker I have might even be older than 1970? Please let me know what you think. Maybe they sold the manual here in South Africa in a different format.Thanks!M

Yahoo! Photos Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

Guest guest

Hi M

The manual on the link is c.1979/1980 for the X5 (Guert looks a bit older here).

The manual you describe I acquired dates around 1972, but it could be older as

you suggest. I have both books.

Best Regards

Philip

In an email dated Thu, 19 1 2006 8:45:17 am GMT, " m13695932 "

writes:

>Hi, me again.

>

>This is a follow up on my previous message. Just one question: please

>go to the following link and take a look at the exercise manual that

>you can download:

>

>http://www.sandowplus.co.uk/Competition/Bullworker/bullworker-intro.htm

>

>This link says that it is the 1970-1980 manual. The old original

>manual that I have does not look like this at all. My manual is black

>with a photo of Gurt Kolbel on the front (I think it is him). It gives

>an introduction and then starts with all the exercises. On the last

>page (I think) is a measurement tabel and on the back page they have

>the flags of all the countries where it was sold. There is still an

>old South African flag on there as well.

>

>This makes me think that the Bullworker I have might even be older

>than 1970? Please let me know what you think. Maybe they sold the

>manual here in South Africa in a different format.

>

>Thanks!

>M

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi there: I got my old bullworker sometime around 1975 and it came with the black manual you have and a wall poster showing all the exercises. I lost both, the manual and the poster, but that was all I got with my BW back then. The manual you point to on the link is new for me. Regardsm13695932 wrote: Hi, me again.This is a follow up on my previous message. Just one question: please go to the following link and take a look at the exercise manual that you can download: http://www.sandowplus.co.uk/Competition/Bullworker/bullworker-intro.htmThis link says that it is the 1970-1980 manual. The old original manual that I have does not look like this at all. My manual is black

with a photo of Gurt Kolbel on the front (I think it is him). It gives an introduction and then starts with all the exercises. On the last page (I think) is a measurement tabel and on the back page they have the flags of all the countries where it was sold. There is still an old South African flag on there as well.This makes me think that the Bullworker I have might even be older than 1970? Please let me know what you think. Maybe they sold the manual here in South Africa in a different format.Thanks!M

Yahoo! Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!