RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: The Original Bullworker 2 Manual

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Callidus,your letter to the Bullworker was maybe the best yet to this

club in my mind.It was inspiring to me...you the Man!.....Dawk.....keep

going Bull(Callidus)....your new nick name asigned unofficially by me.

The Original Bullworker 2 Manual

> Hello All,

>

> I noticed the request for older manuals. I decided to hunt down and

> install a scanner and I've scanned in the The Original Bullworker 2

> Manual. I've uploaded them to the Files section. I tried to cut

> the file sizes down, and if they are still too large please let me

> know (originals are 37 megs-wow). Sorry about the crease down the

> middle - the manual was folded in half. It's also relatively old :)

>

> Anyway I thought I'd use this post to let you know I love the

> Bullworker. I cannot workout very hard, especially with free

> weights - due to a childhood illness (leukemia) I get sick easily

> with that. Once I went to a gym and ended up with the flu for over

> 2 weeks. Never went back after that experience.

>

> I love the bullworker in that I don't have to push myself very hard,

> yet I'm seeing (or feeling?) results. I even feel my posture

> improving. I've only just started seriously, maybe for about one

> month now, by following the manual I have posted (7 seconds per

> exercise, about 5-6 days a week). This bullworker was actually my

> dad's, and I can't tell you how many times I've saved the manual

> from being thrown out over the years. Like many others I tried

> using the Bullworker in my teen years, but never seriously or

> consistently.

>

> I want to thank all of you for keeping this group alive and kicking -

> it is actually great motivation to keep at it. The hints and tips

> are very helpful.

>

> Thanks,

> Callidus

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Callidus,

You're an inspiration to us all.

The best in everything to you,my Friend.

RichCallidus wrote:

Hello All,I noticed the request for older manuals. I decided to hunt down and install a scanner and I've scanned in the The Original Bullworker 2 Manual. I've uploaded them to the Files section. I tried to cut the file sizes down, and if they are still too large please let me know (originals are 37 megs-wow). Sorry about the crease down the middle - the manual was folded in half. It's also relatively old :)Anyway I thought I'd use this post to let you know I love the Bullworker. I cannot workout very hard, especially with free weights - due to a childhood illness (leukemia) I get sick easily with that. Once I went to a gym and ended up with the flu for over 2 weeks. Never went back after that experience. I love the bullworker in that I don't have to push myself very hard,

yet I'm seeing (or feeling?) results. I even feel my posture improving. I've only just started seriously, maybe for about one month now, by following the manual I have posted (7 seconds per exercise, about 5-6 days a week). This bullworker was actually my dad's, and I can't tell you how many times I've saved the manual from being thrown out over the years. Like many others I tried using the Bullworker in my teen years, but never seriously or consistently.I want to thank all of you for keeping this group alive and kicking -it is actually great motivation to keep at it. The hints and tips are very helpful.Thanks,Callidus__________________________________________________

Guest guest

there is a site for the bullworker manual that has all the excersices...here it is...http://www.sandowplus.co.uk/Competition/Bullworker/bullworker-01.htm <--- all of the excersices are there..good quality to :)>>Reply-To: bullworkerclub >To: bullworkerclub >Subject: The Original Bullworker 2 Manual>Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:24:06 -0000>>Hello All,>>I noticed the request for older manuals. I decided to hunt down and>install a scanner and I've scanned in the The Original Bullworker 2>Manual. I've uploaded them to the Files section. I tried to cut>the file sizes down, and if they are still too large please let me>know (originals are 37 megs-wow). Sorry about the crease down the>middle - the manual was folded in half. It's also relatively old :)>>Anyway I thought I'd use this post to let you know I love the>Bullworker. I cannot workout very hard, especially with free>weights - due to a childhood illness (leukemia) I get sick easily>with that. Once I went to a gym and ended up with the flu for over>2 weeks. Never went back after that experience.>>I love the bullworker in that I don't have to push myself very hard,>yet I'm seeing (or feeling?) results. I even feel my posture>improving. I've only just started seriously, maybe for about one>month now, by following the manual I have posted (7 seconds per>exercise, about 5-6 days a week). This bullworker was actually my>dad's, and I can't tell you how many times I've saved the manual>from being thrown out over the years. Like many others I tried>using the Bullworker in my teen years, but never seriously or>consistently.>>I want to thank all of you for keeping this group alive and kicking -> it is actually great motivation to keep at it. The hints and tips>are very helpful.>>Thanks,>Callidus>>>>>>

Guest guest

Farzeen,

Thanks for the info. Have not been able locate such good illustrations over the web for a long time.

The Original Bullworker 2 Manual>Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:24:06 -0000>>Hello All,>>I noticed the request for older manuals. I decided to hunt down and>install a scanner and I've scanned in the The Original Bullworker 2>Manual. I've uploaded them to the Files section. I tried to cut>the file sizes down, and if they are still too large please let me>know (originals are 37 megs-wow). Sorry about the crease down the>middle - the manual was folded in half. It's also relatively old :)>>Anyway I thought I'd use this post to let you know I love the>Bullworker. I cannot workout very hard, especially with free>weights - due to a childhood illness (leukemia) I get sick easily>with that. Once I went to a gym and ended up with the flu for over>2 weeks. Never went back after that experience.>>I love the bullworker in that I don't have to push myself very hard,>yet I'm seeing (or feeling?) results. I even feel my posture>improving. I've only just started seriously, maybe for about one>month now, by following the manual I have posted (7 seconds per>exercise, about 5-6 days a week). This bullworker was actually my>dad's, and I can't tell you how many times I've saved the manual>from being thrown out over the years. Like many others I tried>using the Bullworker in my teen years, but never seriously or>consistently.>>I want to thank all of you for keeping this group alive and kicking -> it is actually great motivation to keep at it. The hints and tips>are very helpful.>>Thanks,>Callidus>>>>>>