RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: not treating

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What do ya all think about gathering all our stories and putting them together in a book? It could be a fund raiser or something? Just an idea,, love to ya all! jax Dorothy wrote: Thanks, Janet, but I’m no hero!! LOL Every single person here is a hero in their own way…..I’ve always said, “Everybody has a story.” Every single story is important and maybe sometimes, a story will inspire or encourage someone. I know I’ve been both inspired and encouraged here and hope I can return those blessings to someone. And maybe in the process, we can help save a few

lives………now, that might be heroic!! Dorothy From:

Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 9:10 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Re: not treating Dorothy, Did you know you are my hero???? Thank you for sharing your story. I told that folks would speak up with their stories. And you did. I love you girl. Love Janet Jackie

Guest guest

What do ya all think about gathering all our stories and putting them together in a book? It could be a fund raiser or something? Just an idea,, love to ya all! jax Dorothy wrote: Thanks, Janet, but I’m no hero!! LOL Every single person here is a hero in their own way…..I’ve always said, “Everybody has a story.” Every single story is important and maybe sometimes, a story will inspire or encourage someone. I know I’ve been both inspired and encouraged here and hope I can return those blessings to someone. And maybe in the process, we can help save a few

lives………now, that might be heroic!! Dorothy From:

Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 9:10 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Re: not treating Dorothy, Did you know you are my hero???? Thank you for sharing your story. I told that folks would speak up with their stories. And you did. I love you girl. Love Janet Jackie

Guest guest

Something to think about. I would love something to bring in money so that I can send out treatment kits to the members going through treatment. Like: Good lotions Oatmeal soap several pair of good cotton socks Some type of aloe vera lotion for those itchy ouchiees A sleep mask Some soothing music CD's and more. But I can't afford it right now. Or the postage. So if any of you know someone in treatment and want to help them. You can make a treatment basket and send it to them. Oh I forgot maybe some good throat lozenges. Love JanetJackie on wrote: What do ya all think about gathering all our stories and putting them together in a book? It could be a fund raiser or something? Just an idea,, love to ya all! jax Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: Thanks, Janet, but I’m no hero!! LOL Every single person here is a hero in their own way…..I’ve always said, “Everybody has a story.” Every single story is important and maybe sometimes, a story will inspire or encourage someone. I know I’ve been both inspired and encouraged here and hope I can return those blessings to someone. And maybe in the process, we can help save a few lives………now, that might be heroic!! Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On

Behalf Of JanetSent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 9:10 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Re: not treating Dorothy, Did you know you are my hero???? Thank you for sharing your story. I told that folks

would speak up with their stories. And you did. I love you girl. Love Janet Jackie "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

Something to think about. I would love something to bring in money so that I can send out treatment kits to the members going through treatment. Like: Good lotions Oatmeal soap several pair of good cotton socks Some type of aloe vera lotion for those itchy ouchiees A sleep mask Some soothing music CD's and more. But I can't afford it right now. Or the postage. So if any of you know someone in treatment and want to help them. You can make a treatment basket and send it to them. Oh I forgot maybe some good throat lozenges. Love JanetJackie on wrote: What do ya all think about gathering all our stories and putting them together in a book? It could be a fund raiser or something? Just an idea,, love to ya all! jax Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: Thanks, Janet, but I’m no hero!! LOL Every single person here is a hero in their own way…..I’ve always said, “Everybody has a story.” Every single story is important and maybe sometimes, a story will inspire or encourage someone. I know I’ve been both inspired and encouraged here and hope I can return those blessings to someone. And maybe in the process, we can help save a few lives………now, that might be heroic!! Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On

Behalf Of JanetSent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 9:10 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Re: not treating Dorothy, Did you know you are my hero???? Thank you for sharing your story. I told that folks

would speak up with their stories. And you did. I love you girl. Love Janet Jackie "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

yep, thats a great idea! Janet wrote: Something to think about. I would

love something to bring in money so that I can send out treatment kits to the members going through treatment. Like: Good lotions Oatmeal soap several pair of good cotton socks Some type of aloe vera lotion for those itchy ouchiees A sleep mask Some soothing music CD's and more. But I can't afford it right now. Or the postage. So if any of you know someone in treatment and want to help them. You can make a treatment basket and send it to them. Oh I forgot maybe some good throat lozenges. Love JanetJackie on <redjaxjm> wrote: What do ya all think about gathering all our stories and putting them together in a book? It could be a fund raiser or something? Just an idea,, love to ya all! jax Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: Thanks, Janet, but I’m no hero!! LOL Every single person here is a hero in their own way…..I’ve always said, “Everybody has a story.” Every single story is important and maybe sometimes, a story will inspire or encourage someone. I know I’ve been both inspired and encouraged here and hope I can return those blessings to someone. And maybe in the process, we can help save a few lives………now, that might be heroic!! Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 9:10 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Re: not

treating Dorothy, Did you know you are my hero???? Thank you for sharing your story. I told that folks would speak up with their stories. And you did. I love you girl. Love Janet Jackie "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Jackie

Guest guest

yep, thats a great idea! Janet wrote: Something to think about. I would

love something to bring in money so that I can send out treatment kits to the members going through treatment. Like: Good lotions Oatmeal soap several pair of good cotton socks Some type of aloe vera lotion for those itchy ouchiees A sleep mask Some soothing music CD's and more. But I can't afford it right now. Or the postage. So if any of you know someone in treatment and want to help them. You can make a treatment basket and send it to them. Oh I forgot maybe some good throat lozenges. Love JanetJackie on <redjaxjm> wrote: What do ya all think about gathering all our stories and putting them together in a book? It could be a fund raiser or something? Just an idea,, love to ya all! jax Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: Thanks, Janet, but I’m no hero!! LOL Every single person here is a hero in their own way…..I’ve always said, “Everybody has a story.” Every single story is important and maybe sometimes, a story will inspire or encourage someone. I know I’ve been both inspired and encouraged here and hope I can return those blessings to someone. And maybe in the process, we can help save a few lives………now, that might be heroic!! Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 9:10 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Re: not

treating Dorothy, Did you know you are my hero???? Thank you for sharing your story. I told that folks would speak up with their stories. And you did. I love you girl. Love Janet Jackie "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Jackie

Guest guest

I’ll be glad to share my story.

Gee, maybe we can be an Oprah Book Club Pick!!! LOL!!

Didn’t she have Naomi Judd on to

tell her story???

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On

Behalf Of Jackie on

Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008

3:41 PM

To:

Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: RE:

Re: not treating

What do ya all think about gathering all our stories

and putting them together in a book? It could be a fund raiser or

something? Just an idea,,

love to ya all!

jax

Dorothy

<dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote:

Thanks, Janet, but I’m no

hero!! LOL

Every single person here is a hero

in their own way…..I’ve always said, “Everybody has a

story.” Every single story is important and maybe sometimes, a

story will inspire or encourage someone. I know I’ve been both inspired

and encouraged here and hope I can return those blessings to someone. And

maybe in the process, we can help save a few lives………now,

that might be heroic!!

Dorothy

Guest guest

I’ll be glad to share my story.

Gee, maybe we can be an Oprah Book Club Pick!!! LOL!!

Didn’t she have Naomi Judd on to

tell her story???

Behalf Of Jackie on

3:41 PM

To:

Hepatitis_C_Central

love to ya all!

jax

Dorothy

<dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote:

Thanks, Janet, but I’m no

hero!! LOL

Every single person here is a hero

in their own way…..I’ve always said, “Everybody has a

story.” Every single story is important and maybe sometimes, a

story will inspire or encourage someone. I know I’ve been both inspired

and encouraged here and hope I can return those blessings to someone. And

maybe in the process, we can help save a few lives………now,

that might be heroic!!

Dorothy

Guest guest

Did I mention that I see

playing me in the movie based on our book??????

Hepatitis_C_Central

Behalf Of Janet

4:14 PM

To:

Hepatitis_C_Central

Something to think about.

I would love something to bring in money so that I can send out

treatment kits to the members going through treatment.

Like:

Good lotions

Oatmeal soap

several pair of good cotton socks

Some type of aloe vera lotion for those itchy ouchiees

A sleep mask

Some soothing music CD's

and more.

But I can't afford it right now. Or the postage.

So if any of you know someone in treatment and want to help them. You

can make a treatment basket and send it to them.

Oh I forgot maybe some good throat lozenges.

Love

Janet

Jackie on

<redjaxjm> wrote:

love to ya all!

jax

Guest guest

Did I mention that I see

Hepatitis_C_Central

Behalf Of Janet

To:

Hepatitis_C_Central

Like:

Good lotions

Oatmeal soap

A sleep mask

Some soothing music CD's

and more.

Love

Janet

Jackie on

<redjaxjm> wrote:

love to ya all!

jax

Guest guest

Did I mention that I see

Hepatitis_C_Central

Behalf Of Janet

To:

Hepatitis_C_Central

Like:

Good lotions

Oatmeal soap

A sleep mask

Some soothing music CD's

and more.

Love

Janet

Jackie on

<redjaxjm> wrote:

love to ya all!

jax

Guest guest

well Ill just have to remember THAT! lol Dorothy wrote: Did I mention that I see playing me in the movie based on our book?????? From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:14 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Re: not treating Something to think about. I would love something to bring in money so that I can send out treatment kits to the members going through treatment. Like: Good lotions Oatmeal soap several pair of good cotton socks Some type of aloe vera lotion for those itchy ouchiees A sleep mask Some soothing music CD's and more. But I can't afford it right now. Or the postage. So if any of you know someone in treatment and want to help them. You can make a treatment basket and send it to them. Oh I forgot maybe some good throat lozenges. Love JanetJackie on <redjaxjm> wrote: What do ya all think about gathering all our stories and putting them together in a book? It could be a fund raiser or something? Just an idea,, love to ya all! jax Jackie

Guest guest

well Ill just have to remember THAT! lol Dorothy wrote: Did I mention that I see playing me in the movie based on our book?????? From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:14 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Re: not treating Something to think about. I would love something to bring in money so that I can send out treatment kits to the members going through treatment. Like: Good lotions Oatmeal soap several pair of good cotton socks Some type of aloe vera lotion for those itchy ouchiees A sleep mask Some soothing music CD's and more. But I can't afford it right now. Or the postage. So if any of you know someone in treatment and want to help them. You can make a treatment basket and send it to them. Oh I forgot maybe some good throat lozenges. Love JanetJackie on <redjaxjm> wrote: What do ya all think about gathering all our stories and putting them together in a book? It could be a fund raiser or something? Just an idea,, love to ya all! jax Jackie

Guest guest

yes, I think she did Dorothy wrote: I’ll be glad to share my story. Gee, maybe we can be an Oprah Book Club Pick!!! LOL!! Didn’t she have Naomi Judd on to tell her story??? From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie onSent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:41 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Re: not treating What do ya all think about gathering all our stories and putting them together in a book? It could be a fund raiser or something? Just an idea,, love to ya all! jax Dorothy

<dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: Thanks, Janet, but I’m no hero!! LOL Every single person here is a hero in their own way…..I’ve always said, “Everybody has a story.” Every single story is important and maybe sometimes, a story will inspire or encourage someone. I know I’ve been both inspired and encouraged here and hope I can return those blessings to someone. And maybe in the process, we can help save a few lives………now, that might be heroic!! Dorothy Jackie

Guest guest

yes, I think she did Dorothy wrote: I’ll be glad to share my story. Gee, maybe we can be an Oprah Book Club Pick!!! LOL!! Didn’t she have Naomi Judd on to tell her story??? From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie onSent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:41 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Re: not treating What do ya all think about gathering all our stories and putting them together in a book? It could be a fund raiser or something? Just an idea,, love to ya all! jax Dorothy

<dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: Thanks, Janet, but I’m no hero!! LOL Every single person here is a hero in their own way…..I’ve always said, “Everybody has a story.” Every single story is important and maybe sometimes, a story will inspire or encourage someone. I know I’ve been both inspired and encouraged here and hope I can return those blessings to someone. And maybe in the process, we can help save a few lives………now, that might be heroic!! Dorothy Jackie

Guest guest

Lmao hehe

RE: Re: not treating

Did I mention that I see playing me in the movie based on our book??????

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:14 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Re: not treating

I would love something to bring in money so that I can send out treatment kits to the members going through treatment.

Like:

Good lotions

Oatmeal soap

A sleep mask

Some soothing music CD's

and more.

So if any of you know someone in treatment and want to help them. You can make a treatment basket and send it to them.

Love

JanetJackie on <redjaxjm> wrote:

What do ya all think about gathering all our stories and putting them together in a book? It could be a fund raiser or something? Just an idea,,

love to ya all!

jax

Guest guest

Lmao hehe

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:14 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Re: not treating

I would love something to bring in money so that I can send out treatment kits to the members going through treatment.

Like:

Good lotions

Oatmeal soap

A sleep mask

Some soothing music CD's

and more.

So if any of you know someone in treatment and want to help them. You can make a treatment basket and send it to them.

Love

What do ya all think about gathering all our stories and putting them together in a book? It could be a fund raiser or something? Just an idea,,

love to ya all!

jax

Guest guest

It would need massive editing, but would hit the top ten yesterday, IMHO.

lol

Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Like:

Good lotions

Oatmeal soap

A sleep mask

Some soothing music CD's

and more.

Love

love to ya all!

jax

Guest guest

Hmmm I would love to have someone beautiful play me. My luck it would be Kathy Bates that would play me, or Stockard Channing. Not that they are not both charming and wonderful actresses. Just neither one is runway material. LOL Love Janetelizabethnv1 wrote: Lmao hehe RE: Re: not treating Did I mention that I see playing me in the movie based on our book?????? From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:14 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Re: not treating Something to think about. I would love something to bring in money so that I can send out treatment kits to the members going through treatment. Like: Good lotions Oatmeal soap several pair of good cotton socks Some type of aloe vera lotion for those itchy ouchiees A sleep mask Some soothing music CD's and more. But I can't afford it right now. Or the postage. So if any of you know someone in treatment and want to help them. You can make a treatment basket and send it to them. Oh I forgot maybe some good throat lozenges. Love JanetJackie on <redjaxjm> wrote: What do ya all think about gathering all our stories and putting them together in a book? It could be a fund raiser or something? Just an idea,, love to ya all! jax "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

Hmmm I would love to have someone beautiful play me. My luck it would be Kathy Bates that would play me, or Stockard Channing. Not that they are not both charming and wonderful actresses. Just neither one is runway material. LOL Love Janetelizabethnv1 wrote: Lmao hehe RE: Re: not treating Did I mention that I see playing me in the movie based on our book?????? From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:14 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Re: not treating Something to think about. I would love something to bring in money so that I can send out treatment kits to the members going through treatment. Like: Good lotions Oatmeal soap several pair of good cotton socks Some type of aloe vera lotion for those itchy ouchiees A sleep mask Some soothing music CD's and more. But I can't afford it right now. Or the postage. So if any of you know someone in treatment and want to help them. You can make a treatment basket and send it to them. Oh I forgot maybe some good throat lozenges. Love JanetJackie on <redjaxjm> wrote: What do ya all think about gathering all our stories and putting them together in a book? It could be a fund raiser or something? Just an idea,, love to ya all! jax "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

Guest guest

I think that is a great idea. We need a team for the book to gather info from the members. And to do editting. LOL Anyone wanting to volunteer contact: Jackie,Liz,Sheena,Janet (that is me)or anne. Or use your clickly clicky button that says contact owners. Love JanetJackie on wrote: Well, anyone who wants to write up their stories and get it to us here,, maybe we can consider this,, SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: It would need massive editing, but would hit the top ten yesterday, IMHO. lol Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson RE: Re: not treating Did I mention that I see playing me in the movie based on our book?????? From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:14 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Re: not treating Something to think about. I would love something to bring in money so that I can send out treatment kits to the members going through treatment. Like: Good lotions Oatmeal soap several pair of good cotton socks Some type of aloe vera lotion for those itchy ouchiees A sleep mask Some soothing music CD's and more. But I can't afford it right now. Or the postage. So if any of you know someone in treatment and want to help them. You can make a treatment basket and send it to them. Oh I forgot maybe some good throat lozenges. Love JanetJackie on <redjaxjm> wrote: What do ya all think about gathering all our stories and putting them together in a book? It could be a fund raiser or something? Just an idea,, love to ya all! jax Jackie "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

I think that is a great idea. We need a team for the book to gather info from the members. And to do editting. LOL Anyone wanting to volunteer contact: Jackie,Liz,Sheena,Janet (that is me)or anne. Or use your clickly clicky button that says contact owners. Love JanetJackie on wrote: Well, anyone who wants to write up their stories and get it to us here,, maybe we can consider this,, SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: It would need massive editing, but would hit the top ten yesterday, IMHO. lol Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson RE: Re: not treating Did I mention that I see playing me in the movie based on our book?????? From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:14 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Re: not treating Something to think about. I would love something to bring in money so that I can send out treatment kits to the members going through treatment. Like: Good lotions Oatmeal soap several pair of good cotton socks Some type of aloe vera lotion for those itchy ouchiees A sleep mask Some soothing music CD's and more. But I can't afford it right now. Or the postage. So if any of you know someone in treatment and want to help them. You can make a treatment basket and send it to them. Oh I forgot maybe some good throat lozenges. Love JanetJackie on <redjaxjm> wrote: What do ya all think about gathering all our stories and putting them together in a book? It could be a fund raiser or something? Just an idea,, love to ya all! jax Jackie "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'll play you Janet. With the wonderful world of makeup, myabe I can even get close to passing, would haveta diet tho....

Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Re: Re: not treating

Hmmm I would love to have someone beautiful play me.

My luck it would be Kathy Bates that would play me, or Stockard Channing. Not that they are not both charming and wonderful actresses. Just neither one is runway material.

LOL

Love

Janet