RemedySpot.com

MMS for ear infection by Tom

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If you have access to sodium chlorite (NaClO2) and citric acid you can effectively and safely kill the infection in a few hours.

The ear needs to first be cleaned out, as best as possible. With a young child and an infection, cleaning may be more of a problem than treating, but the treatment is more effective if an attempt is made to clean first.

In a small glass mix 2.5 ml of 5% sodium chlorite solution with 2.5 ml of 10% citric acid solution wait 10 minutes, then add this to 250 ml of water.

Using a small syringe, dribble this mixture into the ear and try to hold everything still for 30 seconds. Then the head can be returned to normal position and the mixture can be shaken out.

The infection should be killed off in two treatments, but it depends on how deep the biofilm layer is in the ear. You could try twice a day for three days and go from there.

Adding the citric acid to sodium chlorite forms a chlorous acid solution containing chlorine dioxide. You want to avoid prolonged breathing of the chlorine dioxide fumes when mixing because it can irritate your airway. The solution you mix up has 300 PPM available chlorine dioxide with 30 PPM of that as free chlorine dioxide.

The free chlorine dioxide kills the infection upon contact (well it actually takes 30 seconds...) and the residual left in the ear after shaking the head continues to release trace amounts of chlorine dioxide as new infection surfaces. The minute amount of chlorine dioxide remains as a protective gas layer against re-infection. It is also capable of penetrating biofilm and killing any infection hiding there.

This is not only effective for human ear infections, but has also proved itself when dealing with antibiotic resistant ear infections in dogs and other animals. I have caught the attention of veterinary doctors who after giving up on ear infections after trying all the antibiotics they have available to them, have been astounded by seeing the infection eliminated in a few days.

This mixture is only good for a month or so. In the event of another infection, you should mix up a new mixture. The sodium chlorite and citric acid chemicals are good for years as long as they are kept out of UV light and high temperatures. Store out of the reach of children, of course.

Tom

----- Original Message -----

So, it seems my daughter has an ear infection. I don’t do doctors, but I am a nurse and have an otoscope and can clearly see that her ears are infected. Anyway, I give her CS everyday (about ¼ to ½ a cup), plus Vit D, cod liver oil, etc… I try to do natural remedies as much as possible!

What can I do for her poor ears? I have heard of putting Hydrogen Peroxide in the ears and letting it sit for a bit, but she’s only 3 and may not do that well! I have DMSO and could do a CS/DMSO mixture – any particular ratio that seems to work best? Or is there some other remedy that would work well? I’m up for anything at this point!