RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good luck with the treatment . I was not on that one. But I am wondering if they are similiar? Hmmm, treatment was about the same as far as the side effects?

Love,

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: hep c <Hepatitis_C_Central >Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 12:36 AMSubject: (unknown)

Hi everyone,

Most of you know my story. I have cirrhosis and 1-a. Treated in 2009 and was clear then it came back. Since then I have felt great, blood work fairly good, and somewhat low viral load. Went to the Liver doctor yesterday for my 3 month visit and he said it time! He wants me to start the new drug with the interferon and rib on October 20th. He said I am playing Russian roulette. I know I have about 25% liver function. I do take 5 medications a day and still have problems with retaining fluid. He has 10 people that are on the new drug....not Merek but the other one. It starts with a V........

He said he believes it will clear me. He said in June there was no information about relapsers so he wanted me to do the 11 months again but yesterday he said I could do just 6 months. Anyone on this treatment plan. I know the new drug can cause rashes but he said he is not having a problem with it with his other patients on it? I would love feedback.

Guest guest

That is what I thought Shayne. Thanks for sharing.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central >Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 11:50 AMSubject: (unknown)

Hi everyone,

Had a regular check up at oakland children's for my daughter last week. Interesting new information. She has a new test on her blood panel to check the sub group of 1a. The new sub groups are cc tt and ct.

The 1acc are responding best to the new medication. 1att responding the worst and the 1act are hit and miss.

That's all I know about it and we are still waiting for the response but thought I would share that.

ShayneSent from my iPhone