Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 12/5/2007 6:15:59 P.M. Central Standard Time,

smstalcup@... writes:

Hello all,

I was wondering if any of you out there, know what the new stuff that

is replacing Magnesium Citrate is called. It's in a smaller bottle and

I've heard that it works just as good if not better. If I can find

something that better then that stuff, I'd sure be happy.

Fall River Mills, CA

Are you referring to fleets phosphosoda? It is about a 2 ounce bottle that

some doc prefer. It is yucky but packs a punch...LOL.

Mel

**************************************Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest

products.

(http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?NCID=aoltop00030000000001)

Guest guest

I have not heard anything about mag citrate being replaced with

anything. There other bowel preps out there, though. Why do you ask?

Marta

Guest guest

Thank you for getting back to me. It hasn't been replaced, but a lot of people

are using it.

I guess you don't have to drink as much and that sounds good to me. I want to

know for my pre-op.

To: DS_Friends_Keshishian@...: mjs93311@...: Thu, 6

Dec 2007 02:21:48 +0000Subject: Re: HELP

I have not heard anything about mag citrate being replaced with anything. There

other bowel preps out there, though. Why do you ask?Marta

Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live.Download today it's FREE!

http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_sharelife_112007

Guest guest

Mel, that sounds like the right stuff. Have you tried it? So do you think,

8 to 10 oz of Magnesium Citrate vs 2 oz of Fleets Phosphosoda is better to take.

I just hate drinking that crap. lol. I guess I want the easy way out.

To: DS_Friends_Keshishian@...: MDL1031@...: Wed, 5 Dec

2007 22:41:29 -0500Subject: Re: HELP

In a message dated 12/5/2007 6:15:59 P.M. Central Standard Time,

smstalcup@... writes:Hello all,I was wondering if any of you out there,

know what the new stuff that is replacing Magnesium Citrate is called. It's in a

smaller bottle and I've heard that it works just as good if not better. If I can

find something that better then that stuff, I'd sure be happy.Fall River

Mills, CA___________________Are you referring to fleets phosphosoda? It is about

a 2 ounce bottle that some doc prefer. It is yucky but packs a punch...LOL.

Mel**************************************Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest

products.(http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?NCID=aoltop000300000000\

01)

Guest guest

Walgreens has grape and cherry flavored Mag. Citrate. I tried the

cherry when I did my bowel prep. It wasn't near as bad as the

lemon-ginger I used for my colonoscopy and I got it down within 40

minutes. I saw the Fleets Phosphosoda and asked the Pharmacist about

it. She said that if my surgeon wants me to use the Mag. Citrate,

that's what I needed to get. Personally, I would check with Dee to

see if the Fleets Phosphosoda will be sufficient.

Good luck!

Jolene

Guest guest

:

You should use EXACTLY what Dr. K prescribes. If you wish to use

something else please discuss it with him or Dee.

Hugs

Jo

> Thank you for getting back to me. It hasn't been replaced, but a lot

of people are using it.

> I guess you don't have to drink as much and that sounds good to me. I

want to know for my pre-op.

>

Guest guest

Must let you know that I am not a doctor, and unable to DX. But here is a possible cause of the swelling.

This is from the website Hepatitis C Central:

Treatment for Ascites

The treatment of ascites depends on its cause. If portal hypertension is the cause of ascites, medical management using diuretics and salt restriction is often effective in portal hypertensive patients.

Most patients who have ascites as a result of cirrhosis respond to dietary sodium restriction and diuretics. Diuretics can increase the amount of urine excreted, thus decreasing the amount of retained fluid. Diuretics and their usage must be prescribed by a physician.

If diuretics and salt restriction are not effective, in some cases, doctors may perform paracentesis to draw off the fluid from the abdomen. A few liters of fluid can be removed at a time.

In other cases where the paracentesis procedure is repeatedly required to prevent the re-accumulation of fluid, the physician may resort to other means. A transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS) may be implanted to redirect the fluid and provide relief. This procedure is performed by a vascular radiologist.

This information is for educational purposes only and should not be used in any other manner. This information is not intended to substitute for informed medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care provider.

We would like to Thank the good folks at Hepatitis C Central for their help in providing information.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 8:03 AMSubject: Help

Husband is in the hospital. What brought us here was severe pain and high fever..fluid in tummy was infected ...tried to draw the fluid off and had to really work to get a liter ... stomach swelled up yesterday and got hard ...now this morning tummy has swelled huge and got rock hard..throwing up ...... can any of you please share your thoughts ..the doctors here are useless ... Sent from my Motorola ATRIXâ„¢ 4G on AT & T

Guest guest

We were told that when the fluid starts to build then its to late for treatment and that the liver is 75% gone ....but no tests were done to back up this info.... please comment on this group ....pleaseSent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT & T Help Husband is in the hospital. What brought us here was severe pain and high fever..fluid in tummy was infected ...tried to draw the fluid off and had to really work to get a liter ... stomach swelled up yesterday and got hard ...now this morning tummy has swelled huge and got rock hard..throwing up ...... can any of you please share your thoughts ..the doctors here are useless ... Sent from my Motorola ATRIXâ„¢ 4G on AT & T

Guest guest

Is it end stage live disease when you get fluid alot. Is the infection dangerous when its in the fluid? Why does the stomach get so hard? Why is there so much pain? Help. PleaseSent from my Motorola ATRIXâ„¢ 4G on AT & T HelpHusband is in the hospital. What brought us here was severe pain and high fever..fluid in tummy was infected ...tried to draw the fluid off and had to really work to get a liter ... stomach swelled up yesterday and got hard ...now this morning tummy has swelled huge and got rock hard..throwing up ...... can any of you please share your thoughts ..the doctors here are useless ... Sent from my Motorola ATRIXâ„¢ 4G on AT & T

Guest guest

Typically, what you expressed is true, yes this is a sign of end stage liver disease. Although let me tell you this. I had problems with fluids building up in my stomach, and I was only stage 2, with some fibrois. Every person react differently. Not to the extent in me, to have the fluid drained off. The pain and hardness is caused by the fluid build up, the fluid presses against the other organs. That is why in some cases it must be drained off.

Hope this helps.

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 11:54 AMSubject: Re: Help

Is it end stage live disease when you get fluid alot. Is the infection dangerous when its in the fluid? Why does the stomach get so hard? Why is there so much pain? Help. PleaseSent from my Motorola ATRIXâ„¢ 4G on AT & T Help

Husband is in the hospital. What brought us here was severe pain and high fever..fluid in tummy was infected ...tried to draw the fluid off and had to really work to get a liter ... stomach swelled up yesterday and got hard ...now this morning tummy has swelled huge and got rock hard..throwing up ...... can any of you please share your thoughts ..the doctors here are useless ... Sent from my Motorola ATRIXâ„¢ 4G on AT & T

Guest guest

Thank you so much..just so scared for us. So uninformedSent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT & T HelpHusband is in the hospital. What brought us here was severe pain and high fever..fluid in tummy was infected ...tried to draw the fluid off and had to really work to get a liter ... stomach swelled up yesterday and got hard ...now this morning tummy has swelled huge and got rock hard..throwing up ...... can any of you please share your thoughts ..the doctors here are useless ... Sent from my Motorola ATRIXâ„¢ 4G on AT & T

Guest guest

I like to share with you that I also treated this disease 3 times. And this last time was a great success. I am one year SVR, my liver has healed its self. I am in great shape (except that I gained weight after treatment) but that is because food tasted so good! LOL Now I am on a diet!

Your husband needs to get a good liver doctor to get his medical treatment plan. Whether or not he will get to treat, is up to the doctor. If you would like to share your area of the world with us, we might be able to recommend a good doctor in your area. I know that if you lived in Texas, I would recommend that you see my doctor Dr. Lawitz,M.D.

He is a fantastic doctor, take personal interest in all his patients. When he let me know my results of my SVR, he was as happy as we were.

Good luck hon, and know that we are here for you.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 12:53 PMSubject: Re: Re: Help

Thank you so much..just so scared for us. So uninformedSent from my Motorola ATRIXâ„¢ 4G on AT & T Help

Guest guest

lots has happened since my last letter ...17 days in the hospital...fluid in stomach was infected... took a long time to clear that up ...pain in stomach is so unbearable ...wont give pain meds...he breaks down because pain is so bad... got home finally and he is so weak and hurting 10 days later...This week we made a trip to UAB in Birmingham AL ... we were told nothing ...they did nothing ...Dr. McQuire ...if can not be helped ...do they tell you ... what am i suppose to ask .... we are so tired... why wont they stop the pain? ?? Right now we are in the ER ...he cant swallow ...he was banded 2 months ago at UAB ...and they said scar tissue had formed ...but no one seem to see the harm in this ...2 days of not being able to even sip water throat is so closed .... please please ...any advice? ?????Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT & T HelpHusband is in the hospital. What brought us here was severe pain and high fever..fluid in tummy was infected ...tried to draw the fluid off and had to really work to get a liter ... stomach swelled up yesterday and got hard ...now this morning tummy has swelled huge and got rock hard..throwing up ...... can any of you please share your thoughts ..the doctors here are useless ... Sent from my Motorola ATRIXâ„¢ 4G on AT & T

Guest guest

You need to Call the doctor and ask for the results of his latest test,(if you are his medical liaison) the privacy act and all. Then let him know the pain is unbearable. His quality of life is not a good quality of life at this point.

Ask questions: like is it time to call hospice care? Why, haven't they told you anything that can direct you in a way to make major decisions? Be assertive, they will try to poo-poo you because you aren't a doctor. But honey, your husband has a right to know. Remember We are keeping you in our thoughts and hearts.

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 10:52 AMSubject: Re: Re: Help

lots has happened since my last letter ...17 days in the hospital...fluid in stomach was infected... took a long time to clear that up ...pain in stomach is so unbearable ...wont give pain meds...he breaks down because pain is so bad... got home finally and he is so weak and hurting 10 days later...This week we made a trip to UAB in Birmingham AL ... we were told nothing ...they did nothing ...Dr. McQuire ...if can not be helped ...do they tell you ... what am i suppose to ask .... we are so tired... why wont they stop the pain? ?? Right now we are in the ER ...he cant swallow ...he was banded 2 months ago at UAB ...and they said scar tissue had formed ...but no one seem to see the harm in this ...2 days of not being able to even sip water throat is so closed .... please please ...any advice? ?????Sent from

my Motorola ATRIXâ„¢ 4G on AT & T Help

Guest guest

I have no advice but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.

Shayne Mom to (6) Conception (8) Naomi (9) (14) (ARMY airborn 82nd)

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says ~~

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Guest guest

we just want answers... he has not worked in 6 weeks ...so keeping the power bill paid is a struggle .... i just need to plan ..and your right make some decisions ... doctors ... i have no respect anyone .. they have decided to keep him ... they dont want to scope him because of all the banding .... i feel lke i am in a dark room and dont know how to find a way out ... thank yoy all for responding....it does helpSent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT & T HelpHusband is in the hospital. What brought us here was severe pain and high fever..fluid in tummy was infected ...tried to draw the fluid off and had to really work to get a liter ... stomach swelled up yesterday and got hard ...now this morning tummy has swelled huge and got rock hard..throwing up ...... can any of you please share your thoughts ..the doctors here are useless ... Sent from my Motorola ATRIXâ„¢ 4G on AT & T

Guest guest

Hello, I went through years of needless suffering with pain. Doctors no longer

like to treat pain. You now HAVE to go to a pain clinic or pain management

doctor. Some are the iffy type you hear about on the news but most are very

qualified licensed physicians that do care and will help with pain. When I first

went I was worried they would not help me because of liver but that is not a

problem, They just need to give you something without all of the aspirin. I have

been on oxycodone for a long time now and liver feels fine. It's whenever I take

something like Vicodine or Norco with all the aspirin in them that my liver

starts to hurt. Of course anything you put in the body has an effect on the

liver, I guess it's a matter of quality of life over quantity and finding what

does the least damage.

Pain management clinics is the only way to get long term pain care anymore, All

you need is medical reports and with most insurance you may need a referral from

your main doctor.

I hope this helps, No one should have to suffer especially in a country with

the best medical care on the planet.

Good luck and you can e-mail me personally if you need any more info.

Butch

>

> lots has happened since my last letter ...17 days in the hospital...fluid in

stomach was infected... took a long time to clear that up ...pain in stomach is

so unbearable ...wont give pain meds...he breaks down because pain is so bad...

got home finally and he is so weak and hurting 10 days later...This week we made

a trip to UAB in Birmingham AL ... we were told nothing ...they did nothing

....Dr. McQuire ...if can not be helped ...do they tell you ... what am i

suppose to ask .... we are so tired... why wont they stop the pain? ?? Right

now we are in the ER ...he cant swallow ...he was banded 2 months ago at UAB

....and they said scar tissue had formed ...but no one seem to see the harm in

this ...2 days of not being able to even sip water throat is so closed ....

please please ...any advice? ?????

Guest guest

There is a thing called the Patients Bill of Rights and it says that you have the RIGHT to have your pain treated. I would call one of the docs you have seen already and remind them of that and them DEMAND that they treat his pain or that they understand that they 'could' suffer from a lawsuit...

NO ONE should have to endure pain when they DO have drugs for that! Im so angry when I hear about things like this.....

hugs,

jax

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 10:32 AMSubject: Re: Help

Hello, I went through years of needless suffering with pain. Doctors no longer like to treat pain. You now HAVE to go to a pain clinic or pain management doctor. Some are the iffy type you hear about on the news but most are very qualified licensed physicians that do care and will help with pain. When I first went I was worried they would not help me because of liver but that is not a problem, They just need to give you something without all of the aspirin. I have been on oxycodone for a long time now and liver feels fine. It's whenever I take something like Vicodine or Norco with all the aspirin in them that my liver starts to hurt. Of course anything you put in the body has an effect on the liver, I guess it's a matter of quality of life over quantity and finding what does the least damage.Pain management clinics is the only way to get long term pain care anymore, All you need is medical reports and with most insurance you may need a referral

from your main doctor.I hope this helps, No one should have to suffer especially in a country with the best medical care on the planet.Good luck and you can e-mail me personally if you need any more info.Butch>> lots has happened since my last letter ...17 days in the hospital...fluid in stomach was infected... took a long time to clear that up ...pain in stomach is so unbearable ...wont give pain meds...he breaks down because pain is so bad... got home finally and he is so weak and hurting 10 days later...This week we made a trip to UAB in Birmingham AL ... we were told nothing ...they did nothing ...Dr. McQuire ...if can not be helped ...do they tell you ... what am i suppose to ask

..... we are so tired... why wont they stop the pain? ?? Right now we are in the ER ...he cant swallow ...he was banded 2 months ago at UAB ...and they said scar tissue had formed ...but no one seem to see the harm in this ...2 days of not being able to even sip water throat is so closed .... please please ...any advice? ?????

Guest guest

thank you all for taking time to post ... i feel like you all understand my fear .. we are still in the hospital ... doing another CT scan in the morning ... but this afternoon something happened .... he started hurting so bad he was trying to pass out ...his blood pressure shot up and he started throwing up .... Doctor came in and i said ..He cant live like this ...this is no way of life .. please help him find some relief ..Doctor said that the narcotic drugs would be worse in the long run on him ...said he was going to just bear it ....... we are so tired ..scared ....i feel so helpless ... good nite all ... thanks again for your timeSent from my Motorola ATRIXâ„¢ 4G on AT & T Re: Help Hello, I went through years of needless suffering with pain. Doctors no longer like to treat pain. You now HAVE to go to a pain clinic or pain management doctor. Some are the iffy type you hear about on the news but most are very qualified licensed physicians that do care and will help with pain. When I first went I was worried they would not help me because of liver but that is not a problem, They just need to give you something without all of the aspirin. I have been on oxycodone for a long time now and liver feels fine. It's whenever I take something like Vicodine or Norco with all the aspirin in them that my liver starts to hurt. Of course anything you put in the body has an effect on the liver, I guess it's a matter of quality of life over quantity and finding what does the least damage.Pain management clinics is the only way to get long term pain care anymore, All you need is medical reports and with most insurance you may need a referralfrom your main doctor.I hope this helps, No one should have to suffer especially in a country with the best medical care on the planet.Good luck and you can e-mail me personally if you need any more info.Butch>> lots has happened since my last letter ...17 days in the hospital...fluid in stomach was infected... took a long time to clear that up ...pain in stomach is so unbearable ...wont give pain meds...he breaks down because pain is so bad... got home finally and he is so weak and hurting 10 days later...This week we made a trip to UAB in Birmingham AL ... we were told nothing ...they did nothing ...Dr. McQuire ...if can not be helped ...do they tell you ... what am i suppose to ask.... we are so tired... why wont they stop the pain? ?? Right now we are in the ER ...he cant swallow ...he was banded 2 months ago at UAB ...and they said scar tissue had formed ...but no one seem to see the harm in this ...2 days of not being able to even sip water throat is so closed .... please please ...any advice? ?????

Guest guest

That is absolutely correct !Education is not the filling of a bucket, but the lighting of a fire !Subject: Re: Re: HelpTo: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central >Date: Sunday, November 13, 2011, 2:10 PM

There is a thing called the Patients Bill of Rights and it says that you have the RIGHT to have your pain treated. I would call one of the docs you have seen already and remind them of that and them DEMAND that they treat his pain or that they understand that they 'could' suffer from a lawsuit...

NO ONE should have to endure pain when they DO have drugs for that! Im so angry when I hear about things like this.....

hugs,

jax

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 10:32 AMSubject: Re: Help

Hello, I went through years of needless suffering with pain. Doctors no longer like to treat pain. You now HAVE to go to a pain clinic or pain management doctor. Some are the iffy type you hear about on the news but most are very qualified licensed physicians that do care and will help with pain. When I first went I was worried they would not help me because of liver but that is not a problem, They just need to give you something without all of the aspirin. I have been on oxycodone for a long time now and liver feels fine. It's whenever I take something like Vicodine or Norco with all the aspirin in them that my liver starts to hurt. Of course anything you put in the body has an effect on the liver, I guess it's a matter of quality of life over quantity and finding what does the least damage.Pain management clinics is the only way to get long term pain care anymore, All you need is medical reports and with most insurance you may need a referral

from your main doctor.I hope this helps, No one should have to suffer especially in a country with the best medical care on the planet.Good luck and you can e-mail me personally if you need any more info.Butch>> lots has happened since my last letter ...17 days in the hospital...fluid in stomach was infected... took a long time to clear that up ...pain in stomach is so unbearable ...wont give pain meds...he breaks down because pain is so bad... got home finally and he is so weak and hurting 10 days later...This week we made a trip to UAB in Birmingham AL ... we were told nothing ...they did nothing ...Dr. McQuire ...if can not be helped ...do they tell you ... what am i

suppose to ask

..... we are so tired... why wont they stop the pain? ?? Right now we are in the ER ...he cant swallow ...he was banded 2 months ago at UAB ...and they said scar tissue had formed ...but no one seem to see the harm in this ...2 days of not being able to even sip water throat is so closed .... please please ...any advice? ?????

Guest guest

Thank you

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 12:32 PMSubject: Re: Help

from your main doctor.I hope this helps, No one should have to suffer especially in a country with the best medical care on the planet.Good luck and you can e-mail me personally if you need any more info.Butch>> lots has happened since my last letter ...17 days in the hospital...fluid in stomach was infected... took a long time to clear that up ...pain in stomach is so unbearable ...wont give pain meds...he breaks down because pain is so bad... got home finally and he is so weak and hurting 10 days later...This week we made a trip to UAB in Birmingham AL ... we were told nothing ...they did nothing ...Dr. McQuire ...if can not be helped ...do they tell you ... what am i suppose to ask

Guest guest

My brother did have his pain taken care of.  The only problem he had

was not knowing how bad the pain was.  He got morphine, but they

could only give so much every so often.  Hard to believe, but it is

coming up on two years since 's passing.  November 9 was his

birthday.  I didn't feel like doing email back then, but feel better

now. 

My website still updates automatically with new news from Medical

News.

That is absolutely

correct !

Education is not the filling of a bucket, but

the lighting of a fire !

Subject: Re: Re: Help

To: "Hepatitis_C_Central "

<Hepatitis_C_Central >

Date: Sunday, November 13, 2011, 2:10 PM

There is a thing called the Patients

Bill of Rights and it says that you have the

RIGHT to have your pain treated. I would

call one of the docs you have seen already

and remind them of that and them DEMAND that

they treat his pain or that they understand

that they 'could' suffer from a lawsuit...

NO ONE should have to endure pain

when they DO have drugs for that!  Im so

angry when I hear about things like

this.....

hugs,

jax

butchholland2002

To:

Hepatitis_C_Central

Sent:

Sunday, November 13, 2011 10:32 AM

Subject:

Re: Help

Hello, I went through years of

needless suffering with pain.

Doctors no longer like to treat

pain. You now HAVE to go to a pain

clinic or pain management doctor.

Some are the iffy type you hear

about on the news but most are

very qualified licensed physicians

that do care and will help with

pain. When I first went I was

worried they would not help me

because of liver but that is not a

problem, They just need to give

you something without all of the

aspirin. I have been on oxycodone

for a long time now and liver

feels fine. It's whenever I take

something like Vicodine or Norco

with all the aspirin in them that

my liver starts to hurt. Of course

anything you put in the body has

an effect on the liver, I guess

it's a matter of quality of life

over quantity and finding what

does the least damage.

Pain management clinics is the

only way to get long term pain

care anymore, All you need is

medical reports and with most

insurance you may need a referral

from your main doctor.

I hope this helps, No one should

have to suffer especially in a

country with the best medical care

on the planet.

Good luck and you can e-mail me

personally if you need any more

info.

Butch

>

> lots has happened since my

last letter ...17 days in the

hospital...fluid in stomach was

infected... took a long time to

clear that up ...pain in stomach

is so unbearable ...wont give pain

meds...he breaks down because pain

is so bad... got home finally and

he is so weak and hurting 10 days

later...This week we made a trip

to UAB in Birmingham AL ... we

were told nothing ...they did

nothing ...Dr. McQuire ...if

can not be helped ...do they tell

you ... what am i suppose to ask

..... we are so tired... why wont

they stop the pain? ?? Right now

we are in the ER ...he cant

swallow ...he was banded 2 months

ago at UAB ...and they said scar

tissue had formed ...but no one

seem to see the harm in this ...2

days of not being able to even sip

water throat is so closed ....

please please ...any advice? ?????

No virus

found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2012.0.1872 / Virus Database: 2092/4622 - Release Date:

11/17/11

--

Bill Eastman

www.ke5asu.com/links.html

Guest guest

I can't believe its been than long since your brother passed away...

Im glad he got the morphine he needed.. I know hospice allows a terminal patient to nearly have as much of it as they need to control their pain or to help with their breathing. I would not stand for anyone in my family not getting treatment of pain.. its not only cruel but it goes against everything docs are supposed to believe in.. People WITH severe pain do NOT become addicted to the meds, they become 'dependent' on it but there is a difference!

hugs,

jax

OBAMA INHERITED: a AAA credit rating; $1.61 gas (as of 12/31/08); 5.4% unemployment; and an 8 trillion dollar debt (accumulated since 1776, that was called “devastatingâ€). 2 and 1/2 years later, we have an AA credit rating, nearly tripled gas prices, 9-10% unemployment & the debt ceiling is 17 TRILLION. Some STILL say this is a good job! Not sure who is scarier Obama or his supporters. NUMBERS DON’T LIE! Repost a lot of people are liking this but it needs to be reposted for others

" One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" Plato

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 4:57 PMSubject: Re: Re: Help

My brother did have his pain taken care of. The only problem he had was not knowing how bad the pain was. He got morphine, but they could only give so much every so often. Hard to believe, but it is coming up on two years since 's passing. November 9 was his birthday. I didn't feel like doing email back then, but feel better now. My website still updates automatically with new news from Medical News.

That is absolutely correct !

Education is not the filling of a bucket, but the lighting of a fire !

Subject: Re: Re: HelpTo: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central >Date: Sunday, November 13, 2011, 2:10 PM

hugs,

jax

from your main doctor.I hope this helps, No one should have to suffer especially in a country with the best medical care on the planet.Good luck and you can e-mail me personally if you need any more info.Butch>> lots has happened since my last letter ...17 days in the hospital...fluid in stomach was infected... took a long time to clear that up ...pain in stomach is so unbearable ...wont give pain meds...he breaks down because pain is so bad... got home finally and he is so weak and hurting 10 days later...This week we made a trip to UAB in Birmingham AL ... we were told nothing ...they did nothing ...Dr. McQuire ...if can not be helped ...do they tell you ... what

am i suppose to ask .... we are so tired... why wont they stop the pain? ?? Right now we are in the ER ...he cant swallow ...he was banded 2 months ago at UAB ...and they said scar tissue had formed ...but no one seem to see the harm in this ...2 days of not being able to even sip water throat is so closed .... please please ...any advice? ?????

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1872 / Virus Database: 2092/4622 - Release Date: 11/17/11

-- Bill Eastmanwww.ke5asu.com/links.html