RemedySpot.com

and

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

Please do call me. Not sure how you feel about flying, but it is only a 90 minute flight and with gas prices would probably cost the same as driving. Especially when you factor in the extra days you would need to drive. The best place we found to stay is the University Marriott. They give a hospital rate of $69.00 2 double beds or 1 king. Plus you can request a frige and microwave at no additional charge. It is only a few miles from the hospital, in the hills and has an indoor pool. They do not ask for any documention from the hospital, so all you do is call and ask for Lane Elliot and ask for the hospital rate. Well wishes for . Thanks for your support with .

Look forward to hearing from you,

To: infantile_scoliosis Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 12:30:45 PMSubject: Re: update

Hi ,I may just give you a call soon! We have been accepted at SLCShriner's and will be casting there a couple days before Thanksgiving.We are so excited about going and meeting the staff, but I will besearching for a place to stay and all the various details. I thoughtI would do a key word search on this site, but I don't have time yetto get things set. We plan on driving (about 9 hours, I think).Great to hear that is doing so well!!Best,>> Hi ,> > Thanks for your kind words, and yes it is truely wonderful. I don'tthink it has really sunk in yet. You know you can call me anytime. Ihaven't been able to keep up

on all the posts....why are you going toSLC? How's ? We are due back in SLC in Feb.> > Take care,> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: McDowell <juliegrace777@ ...>> To: infantile_scoliosis @yahoogroups. com> Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 3:30:27 PM> Subject: [infantile_scoliosi s] Re: update> > > Hello s :)> > is truly an inspirational story. You've come so far and it'sso wonderful - wow, to think that you would be here when you firststarted. Congratuations on success from a long journey! We may betraveling to SLC ourselves soon. If we do, you may hear from me. :)> > - , Mom to , Lake Elsinore,

CA> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __>