RemedySpot.com

Knarich, West s , NY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone! My name is Knarich. I am from West s, NY. My email address is gk3703@... . I am a raw milk consumer and farmer. I have a small farm currently. I raise chickens, (Rhode Island Reds and Barred Plymouth Rocks). I currently have a 5 year old Jersey that I use as a nurse cow to raise heifer calves and provide us with our own milk. I am trying to raise my own heard of cows to milk. I currently have 14 calves in various age groups. I should be able to start milking in the spring of 2013! As I said, my nurse cow provides us with all the milk we need, and sometimes I have extra so I usually sell it on craigs list. That led me to you as I was informed selling raw milk is against the law and I could get in as much trouble here for selling it as if I were to sell drugs! What a Joke!!!!! I was totally shocked at this and now am working hard to find ways to market it legally. When I start selling my milk, I want to find a way to legally market it to the public. So if anyone out there has any ideas for me I am open and eager to learn! I look forward to being a contributing part of your group! Thanks!