RemedySpot.com

Re: Question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Tired is part of the sides from treatment and quite often means either the white or red blood count is low.There are drugs to treat that problem if the doctor thinks it is necessary.He also has to drink a gallon of water to help flush out the toxins.I use Crystal light to make the water taste better.Check with the doctor to see how his blood count is.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of Vivian PartinSent: August 3, 2007 4:27 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: QuestionWhat can you do about the fatigue from the inteferon? My husband is taking PEG-Intron and he is tired all of the time.Suggestions (other than supplements which he refuses to take)?Thank you.Vivian

Guest guest

I didn't do tx, too long.. but I still find I have more

energy by drinking a can of Ensure.. but the wal mart equal,. It's only about a buck a day, gives you as much or more nutients as you should have, according to "them".. and personally, I look forward to rising each and every morning now, because I know I'll have my nutrients for the whole day....., what a blessing and piece of mind!! I just LOVE how they taste! My children even see a "happier me!! (this has been a paid endorsement. Individual results may vary. The writer of this endorsement is not even real), but obstain from taking this infomail with a grain of salt, as thats a whole 'nother set of problems!). Seriously, Vivian, if he's like me and allready hates the regamine of pills, this was a viable alternative for me. DelVivian Partin wrote: What can you do about the fatigue from the inteferon? My husband is taking PEG-Intron and he is tired all of the

time.Suggestions (other than supplements which he refuses to take)?Thank you.Vivian

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

Hi viv..Im patmc(aka pooh)..mamma Gail gave me the idea when on treatment to take 2000 mcg a day opf B12..and it gave me more energy which I really needed, I had to drive my daughter to school and that gave me the boost that I needed..I also took folic acid..nice to meet ya..Patty

RE: Question

Tired is part of the sides from treatment and quite often means either the white or red blood count is low.There are drugs to treat that problem if the doctor thinks it is necessary.He also has to drink a gallon of water to help flush out the toxins.I use Crystal light to make the water taste better.Check with the doctor to see how his blood count is.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of Vivian PartinSent: August 3, 2007 4:27 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: QuestionWhat can you do about the fatigue from the inteferon? My husband is taking PEG-Intron and he is tired all of the time.Suggestions (other than supplements which he refuses to take)?Thank you.Vivian

Guest guest

For sure we can do it!!! Hugs...pat/wwVickieG wrote: Gosh, I hate the regime of pills now, at 6 weeks. I can't imagine further on down the road in this treatment. It's going to be interesting. I can do it! I can do it! I can do it! I can do it., etc. etc. etc.............. Hugs, VickieGDel Compton <go_deliman> wrote:

I didn't do tx, too long.. but I still find I have more energy by drinking a can of Ensure.. but the wal mart equal,. It's only about a buck a day, gives you

as much or more nutients as you should have, according to "them".. and personally, I look forward to rising each and every morning now, because I know I'll have my nutrients for the whole day....., what a blessing and piece of mind!! I just LOVE how they taste! My children even see a "happier me!! (this has been a paid endorsement. Individual results may vary. The writer of this endorsement is not even real), but obstain from taking this infomail with a grain of salt, as thats a whole 'nother set of problems!). Seriously, Vivian, if he's like me and allready hates the regamine of pills,

this was a viable alternative for me. DelVivian Partin <vpartin1> wrote: What can you do about the fatigue from the inteferon? My husband is taking PEG-Intron and he is tired all of the time.Suggestions (other than supplements which he refuses to take)?Thank you.Vivian Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go

puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

While your tea with dissolved sugar for the new brew boils, take the scoby out

of your jug and put it into a bowl and pour the first 2 cups of acidic

tea from

your jug into that bowl on top of the scoby. This will be your starter for the

new tea once it has boiled and then cooled.  Then pour off the rest of your jug

into smaller bottles.

Do not put the scoby into hot tea. It must be room temp.

To: original_kombucha

Sent: Sun, June 12, 2011 9:12:50 AM

Subject: Question

Hi Group.

I wonder if you can answer a Q. for me?

I am going to bottle my first batch today.

I have read about this but I still have a hard time getting the whole visual

thing.

I have a tea jug ready to bottle.

Q) Can I start a second brew, let it cool, take the scoby from the first jug and

just put it into the second brew, cover it and set aside, then bottle the first

jug?

Is there a step I am missing that I should do or does this sound fine?

Thank you,