RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

/ Tae Bo II Get Ripped Series Advanced

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, how much different is the second workout from the first? Is it still cardio, or is there more of an emphasis on strength work (which happens throughout the Live! Advanced series, it seems)Is Debi the pretty blonde in the middle? If so, I agree, she is quite lovely :) I also have a crush on the handsome black man up front, I think his name is ? Oh la la! What I love about Tae-Bo is that on the videos there are REAL PEOPLE. Most workout videos have aerobics instructors as the background exercisers, and while they are all nice to look at, I don't think most people relate to them, they so often look like models, whereas in Tae Bo the participants look like people you might work with, see on the bus, etc. I love that. I look at them and go, "If she can do this, *I* can too!"And is just so down to earth. While Kest and Cole are also nice to look at, is not only hunkalicious

he is so REAL. He is someone I would love to meet in person someday. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8!revaddict wrote: , We have TaeBo II. My wife and I like to do both of the advanced workouts on that one. In fact we've done them both within the last couple of weeks. Yes, this is one of my favorite DVD's too--not so much because of the bag stuff but more because Debi is in it...*sigh* :-) ( looks too masculine in this one for me.) > > Sounds like a great workout !! Way to go on the stretching too! > > > > Tae Bo II Get Ripped Series Advanced #1 / YCFE Hip Mobility > > > What a fun, advanced Tae-Bo workout this was, maybe even my favorite to date outside of the Impact series. , you'll like this one too because there is a woman who does the entire workout on the bag, so this can be considered a bag workout as well! > > It's filmed, so it's more artsy feeling. The music was techno and not recognizable, but kept a nice beat. still doesn't mirror his cueing,

but the reps didn't seem as unbalanced as in others. > > MAN is flexible! At the end when you do standing roundhouse kicks squats down and she kicks way over his head! He teases , the woman whose image I believe is on the dvd itself, saying she's not as flexible, so he squats lower. I couldn't have gone as high as did either! I think you need to be able to do side splits in order to get your leg as high as does! 's hair looks good in this one too :) > > At the end is some standing leg work, which is what I need because it forces you to work on your balance and glutes too. > > I skipped the cooldown because I went straight into Yoga Complete for Every Body: Hip Mobility. I desperately needed the 30 minutes of stretching! > > Tomorrow I plan on doing workouts similar to Monday's, only doing the next Low Impact Aerobic

workout on the dvd, a different pilates routine, and a different yoga routine. > > Namaste, > >