RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

/ Kathy workouts for you + some others

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, based on the descriptions of your fitness level and general abililties, here are some workouts i'd recommend that aren't too tricky but that will get you moving so you will feel successful: Kathy : Project You: Foundation Once you master that, the next one in the same series is Power Push The advanced one and next logical progression is Long Lean These are all floor aerobics, no step. There's some kickboxing in it too. They are put out by Beach Body but you can get them on Ebay too. For weight lifting: Kathy 's Secrets to a Great Upper Body I imagine her Secrets to a Great Lower Body is good too but I haven't done that one yet. Kathy also has a basic step workout that's good

for beginners too. And, don't laugh, but Powter's Lean Strong & Healthy is an even more basic, slower step workout where you really have time to get familiar with the step - or use none at all! I've always admired .. For kickboxing: Trainer's Edge: Killer Kicks by Violet Zaki For yoga: Rainbeau Mars: Sacred Yoga Practice with Rainbeau Mars - Vinyasa Flow; Beginners Hope this helps!