RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

- Yoga Suggestion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

Good workout - to help with that levitation move in the 10 Min. Sol. Yoga - try putting your hands on yoga blocks or books - could be that your arms are just too short (Mine are!) to do that move. I can do it w/ the yoga blocks though!

Great job!

Donna

Subject: Cardio/Abs/YogaTo: exercisevideos Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 8:59 PM

I only had 30 minutes for a workout today so I did 20 minutes of cardio with the Ultimate Cardio Workout from Next Moves ( Dozois for Weight Watchers). I've almost got the 2 routines she builds (each in 10 minutes, you take it from the top twice for each I think) down so I can hit this really hard. I burned about 114 calories which is good for me for a 20 minute workout. After that I decided I'd try to combine abs and yoga by doing Yoga for Abs from what else but 10 Minute Solution Yoga! I haven't done this one since April and found it was easier but still hard enough that I've got plenty of room to grow. Towards the end she has you do table top pose (one of these days I'll position my hands in the right direction the first time I get into the pose too) and then shift your body so that you're going backwards towards your hands while your feet are flexed and you're keeping your butt off the ground during the

entire thing. I was able, for the very first time, to actually get my butt off the ground for all of the reps (I don't think I've ever gotten it off the ground period). It wasn't more than a centimeter or two off the ground probably but it was just brushing the ground instead of my simply giving up saying this ain't gonna work. I could not for the life of me flex my feet though so that and more height are my next goals for this workout. I think I'll try to do it more often than once every 5 months! It didn't do much for the stretching objective though and the cardio workout didn't have much stretching either. Oh well, hopefully I can get more in later in the week. Tomorrow is work and for the first time in months I don't have to drop off my kids at my in-laws first (in the opposite direction from work too)! Tomorrow is also Slim & Lean #2... I really did like it but I'm still dreading it! I'm really behind on email & group posts. I see a bunch

about the 100 pushup challenge... did that already start?? I thought there was talk of it starting in October??? I'll try to read some of it tonight.