RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

/ need no-buying support!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks, ! That is what I was thinking, too and the Deep Discount sale in November always yields good prices, often under $10 a DVD - which is great. I've been using the library more,too. I really should join up at Netflix......

Take care,

Donna

Subject: Donna / need no-buying support!To: exercisevideos Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 7:25 PM

Donna, I got that coupon too but it doesn't seem like a good deal to me. Say you spend $30 and get a free one at $15. That's still $10 per dvd, whereas Ross has dvd's for $5.99, they just have a different selection.

For Borders it's easier for me to use a one time only 30% off coupon and get just one dvd one at a time because I don't have $30 to throw around anymore now that I'm a poor homeowner!

I'm just now tapping into the library for workout dvd's, but so far I was able to burn all the Zumba workouts- 3 of the 4 came in and they burned just fine. The one I'm waiting on is the first basic one, "Principios" . They are mostly in spanish but the woman instructor does go into english now and then. I watched the beginning of "Avanzado", and it's different from my vhs Zumba Advanced tape. The dvd from the library looks much more advanced!

I also found two of the Trainer's Edge dvd's I was missing, now I have a complete set! Or at least I think I do, I have 8 total...

I also found that if you don't mind vhs you can easily tape the dvd's if they are copywrite protected so you can maybe rent some of the workouts you're interested in and tape them that way?

DON'T GO TO BORDERS! YOU CAN WAIT TIL YOU GET GIFT CERTS FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY! SAVE YOUR MONEY!