RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

/ Carribean wkt low impact aerobics #2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm broke too - the Carribean workout was one I bought cheap at Ross ages ago and am just now getting around to doing them. I cannot wait til I get my tax return so I can beef up my savings, pay my parents back some $ I owe them, and have an overall nest egg not to mention a new workout here and there!I'm greedy and want lots more workout videos, but there are literally dozens and dozens that I have not yet done even once. I'm trying to do more of those instead of my tried and true favorites to expand my vidiot knowlege / canon!Some of the older ones you get at Netflix (such as the Carribean workout) probably aren't protected and you could burn them, or record the dvd to a vhs tape.. not that I EVER do that, mind you, but it's an option *wink*I think you'll like the Carribean workouts for the Aerobics dvd. is an awesome instructor, fun, and the moves are simple enough for peeps like you and me! The only thing is

the workout gets interrupted at least 3x for a commercial break and when you join back in it might not be the exact place you left off, though it's pretty close. Still, it's worth it. These are excellent 20 minute routines, a super way to get the muscles warm for something else.