RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

star trainers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

good morning all,back on the exercise wagon today. i did one of the 30 min cardio segments from star trainers cardio dvd. a little background on the dvd, its produce from exercise tv and has five well known instructors kimberly spreen,gay gasper,kendall hogan,rob glick, and violet zaki. they also lead in another dvd with stretch and all abs. this morning i did gay gasper's cardio expresso. its a decent workout although there is alot of repeating for most of the workout. i hated the camera angles b/c sometimes i couldn't pick up on a move b/c the camera was focused on the upper body of a background exerciser. the routine wasn't hard to follow until the end when she added alot of turns. since she repeated alot i can pick up after a few rounds. it wasn't a bad workout but i wouldn't rush out and buy this yet(we will see how the other segments pan out). i also added bodywisdommedia's ultimate body workouts all abs which was about 25mins. some stretching

between these segments. off for a shower(my OWN shower)and to the in-laws. kassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.