RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Wednesday workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

This morning I did Slo-Mo Split Two-Back & Shoulders.

lying row- 20 lb db ( ball) 3 sets - I wasn't looking forward to these, they really burn one arm pull over (12 lb db) 3 sets ball - really like this one seated row (bar bell w/band) 3 sets - I used my bar bell and did bar bell rows the last time because I just don't feel it with the band, but this time I decided to use the band again and once again I didn't feel anything. This exercise is a total waste. I'll have to use the bar bell rows from now on. It was nice break though lol shrugs (barbell 40 lb) 3 sets

overhead press (bar 30 lb) 3 sets cuban press 10 lb db 3 sets incline press 5 lb db 3 sets (ball) - I can't believe how hard this exercise is. I am so lucky to even be able to use 5's. Not sure why this one is so hard for me, but the fronts of my shoulders are just on fire. reverse fly 8 lb db

I am really happy I bought this DVD. I will definitely use it time and time again. After this week I'll put it to rest for a while, but its a great addition to my other weight training workouts, along with All Pump Xtreme.

Have a great day!!

~**~~**~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.