RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

- Jari Rotation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

As Carolyn and said, you could do the rotation w/ just the Jari workouts you have. I have 4 of them now - I may get Ripped & Chisled, but I may not..depends on what price I can find it at (I think I'll only take a Ross price of $4.99 or $5.99) - it looks very much like the others so it probably isn't a 'must have'.. I figure those of us w/ all 5 of the Jari workouts can cycle through them and those w/ less can just cycle through what they have. Carolyn and I also thought last year that doing the 3 jaris may be too much since we both got sick - September tends to be a stressful month w/ the start of new school routines and the introduction of tons of kid germs into our lives from school! I plan to play it by ear. Other good "subs" for Jari would be Cathe's Power Hour or any of the Slim Series workouts.

And, since "only gay men do yoga" you can skip the yoga and just do some stretching! :)

Donna

Subject: Re: ordered jari loveTo: exercisevideos Date: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 3:35 PM

Carolyn,Oh, I get it. I only have 3 of Jari's DVD's, so I couldn't take part.Besides, I see the program calls for yoga. (As you've heard me sayin the past, the only men who do yoga are gay men, so that counts meout.) LOL.Thanks for letting me know though.> > Refresh my memory. What's the Ripped Rotation in September?> > here it is for you, paul:> > > SEPTEMBER> > RIPPED ROTATION> >> > SUNDAY - day 1 - cardio + abs + yoga> > MONDAY - day 2 - ripped 1 + stretch> > TUESDAY - day 3 - cardio + abs + yoga> > WEDNESDAY - day 4 - ripped 2 + stretch> > THURSDAY - day 5 -

cardio + abs + yoga> > FRIDAY - day 6 - ripped 3 + stretch> > SATURDAY - day 7 - long stretch or yoga> > - jari has 5 dvds out now, so i expect that we will rotate > through all of them somehow (to be determined)> - note that the abs, yoga and stretch workouts are add-ons > (meaning they are usually short... 5, 10 or 15 mins is fine). but > of course the length is up to each participant, depending on what > they feel like doing and what they have in their collection.> - cardio workouts can be as long or short as you want, as well.> - this rotation ensures that you stretch every single day> - since jari doesnt really do any direct ab work, then that is > taken care of by the rotation as well.> > :*carolyn.>