RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

- camel's pose

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi MIchelle,

Have you tried using yoga blocks as a prop for camel's pose - or maybe just do a slight back bend with your hands on your hips/lower back and don't try to reach for your feet, heels or yoga blocks. Sometimes I do that if my back doesn't feel like bending. You might also want to try just draping yourself backwards over your stability ball as a modification - I always liked doing that when they did backbends - a good supportive way of getting the benefits of the pose w/out risking injury.

I may do some TLTs this week, I'm in a recovery week, too.

Donna

Subject: Re: Sunday workout/CarolynTo: exercisevideos Date: Monday, April 28, 2008, 7:05 AM

In a message dated 4/27/2008 11:44:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, pvissercyg (DOT) net writes:

one idea for this pose is to turn your toes under so that your heels are sticking up....

That's how I always do this pose and my low back still kills me. I was thinking while doing it, a person could really hurt themselves with a lot of these poses if you aren't careful.

That's great you're getting the TLT workouts. Too bad you didn't have them now, we could do them together this week. I'm doing them just this week to finish out the month then I'm starting a heavier upper body rotation. I figure this week will give me a nice break from Cathe.

I'll be curious to see what you think of the TLT workouts. I will tell you that you do exercises you've probably never done before. They are very different then you typical workout.

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.