RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: info off of the body soak site - Shari

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Shari,

Thanks so much for the information. Even though I have become much better since explant, I'm really seriously considering using this product. I'm so glad that you brought it to everyone's attention. You've given me some hope as to having some relief of this crippling fatigue that I've had for the the last 3 1/2 years.

These implants have really destroyed my life. Not only my life but many women. I'm not happy about the $250,000 cap on medical malpractice lawsuits. The last three years of my life, the pain, suffering, almost loss of life isn't worth $250,000 dollars!!!!

I'm preparing for the third move since October. I now have to rent a room in a home with a 68 year old woman. Although she seems very nice, who knew my life would come to this? I'm very bitter and saddened about all of this crap that has happened to me. I'm also VERY angry that women are still having surgery to get implants and have NO CLUE as to what lies ahead of them. We can all thank the money hungry doctors out there. It just infuriates me!!!!

Sorry but I just need to vent. Let me know if this product is making you feel any better. I really am hoping that it is!

Thank you so much,

Beth S.halvey70@... wrote:

here is some of the info off of the site I found on the body soak I have been using - please consult your drs before ordering or using anything here.... just wanted to share the info and the story below I found on the site. also - their e-mail address is at the bottom..... I hope it is ok that I used their info - I am just so excited about this stuff that I wanted to

share it with everyone!!

"Body Soaks worked even when all else failed"In 1996, Alternative Medicine Digest highlighted an article about how Dr. Lee Cowden, a cardiologist from Dallas, Texas, provided a protocol for very sick women whose bodies were internally poisoned from breast implants that leached silicone throughout the body.The article went on to state how quick and effective DNR's Body Soak-Gold was in triggering the release and removal of "white" silicone flecks that appeared in the bath water. Since that time DNR has shipped Body Soak-Gold to hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices and directly to dealers with clients experiencing problems with breast implants.How Body Soaks are Formulated to WorkImagine, just a few short years ago scientists developed a new way to unlock hotel/motel room doors without using expensive keys. Now, by taking a small credit card sized piece of plastic, the hotel front desk can encode signals that can unlock a specific guest room door. The little strip on the back of the card can hold thousands of bits of information, just like your credit cards.DNR, Inc., in a joint venture with Diamondhead Laboratories, Inc., has been successful in encoding specific energy signals into energy-based water

solutions. Like key cards, these solutions can hold thousands of bits of information. These energy encoded solutions can then be used in products for oral, topical and bath soak applications.Each individual formulation, upon the appropriate contact with the body, sends subtle energized light-wave signals to targeted areas of the body. Each formulated item will carry an electrical charge with a select group of subtle energy codes that deal specifically with certain conditions and/or areas of the body.The body's sensitive, yet complex, communication system responds to these signaling impulses in a manner similar to your TV or garage door opener when it responds to your remote control. Sensors in the body detect these light activated signals and respond according to their encoded frequency selection.The electrical charge in each formulation is sufficient to trigger the movement of natural energy throughout the body as well as energy pathways that may be blocked or too weak to be utilized by the body.The DNR Body Soaks are formulated to trigger all the areas of the body needing attention during each soaking period. Toxins of all kinds are encouraged to move outwardly through the pores of the skin where they can do no harm. They are not broken down and circulated throughout the body. Toxins move to the surface of the skin and are attached to the hair and skin until they are washed away. (Sometimes, when one is very toxic, and leaving the tub after soaking, they will notice the sticky hair residue just on the head).The electrical charge in each Body Soak provides the body's 1,300-plus energy points a

triggering, or stimulation, of sorts. This, along with the coded frequency signals, can bring about the restoration of vital energy and balance. Formulated to reach all of the body's 1,300 plus balancing points at once in a full body soak. Liquid Needle Body Soaks may be used to detox and balance the entire body and free up vital energy blockages throughout the body. Body Soak Protocols - Each Body Soak has specific benefits as described below:Today, DNR manufactures 22 different Body Soak formulations. Each one relates specifically to a condition or series of conditions. While each formulation can balance the body and increase vitality, their major function is to free up blocked energy pathways. As these processes are all taking place, toxic accumulations can be safely removed in a unique manner through the pores of the skin. Any other method could break down toxins from the walls of fatty tissue and circulate them through the blood stream, where they may relodge themselves into the

body's organs, glands, and tissue.

If you have any questions about the above products email me at: Question@... We are an Independent Distributor for DNR Products

© Copyright, 2001, Developmental Natural Resources, Inc. || Liquid Needle, Liquid Signals, ChekMate, and Neutra Spray are registered Trademarks of Developmental Natural Resources, Inc. || ExStress, EVB, Total Balance, En'C, Shampoo Drops, Chi-Gong and Fabric Shield are Trademarks of Developmental Natural Resources, Inc. || Dynique is a Registered Trademark of Diamondhead Laboratories, Inc. || Photanicals, Draw, Liquid Pearls, Liquid Triggers and Diamondhead are Trademarks of Diamondhead Laboratories, Inc. DNR Products have no chemical effect on any structure or function of the body, and DNR makes no claims as to any physical treatment or cure.Nothing herein is intended to diagnose, treat or cure any specific disease. Please consult your health care provider if you have a serious condition.

Herbtime - 1998 About

Me Email Question@...

Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice given by licensed health care professionals. Consult your physician or licensed health care professional before commencing any medical treatment. "Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a better world." - Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954, Chemistry; 1963, Peace)