>

> love & light to all

>

> kate

>

> namaste

>

Guest guest

Welcome Kate, love to uLauriekbrilly <hotyoga65@...> wrote: many thanks for accepting me into the group love & light to all kate namaste To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hello There Kate ,

and hello Everyone,

I am sorry I have not been around much but I have been somewhat sick lately and lacking some energy.

I went to the doctors and did a Blood work, waiting for the results to come out next week. I am giving myself a break, but It does not mean that I am away , if any of you need anything, please let me know. I basically took a break from the endless pages (upon pages) of e-mails from myspace (which stress me out a lot).. But I am here, always around.

I want to wish you all a blessed weekend, and tell that you all are in my prayers and thoughts..

Maybe next week we can all have a minute to meet in a chat room and get to know each other better.

Rhondie, how are you girl? I did not forget you, we have to agree in one time to talk...

Blessings to everyone,

Liane

>> > wishing you all a wonderful weekend ,sorry not posted for a few days i> havent been to well> > love light & peace to all> > namaste> > kate xxxx>

Guest guest

Hi Liane,

Thank you for thinking of me, I know you have so little time. Thank you for posting Creating Reality. I am doing just that at the moment and it all makes perfect sense.

I want to let eveyone know you are all in my prayers. I hope you're feeling better now Kate and sorry to hear that you haven't been well.

I have been reading a bit about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and have all the symptoms so I am doing something about it and would ask for prayers for my Aunty Rhonda who lost her best friend in my mum and then her 32 year old son two months later. Her and my uncle have had to get legal help so they can see their grandkids. It has been emotionally devastating for her and I have asked her if she minds if I ask for prayers from the group. They desperately need all the prayers they can get. I would like to share this email I wrote to her yesterday because it will also explain where I'm at with this ptsd thing.

Thank you Liane your love and support, I'm very blessed to be able to take a break.

Love & Light,

Rhondie xx

Hi Aunty Rhonda,Just wanted to say a quick hi and let u know I'm thinking of u. I've been having a rough time since mum died, u know just having trouble coming to terms with it, and Craig, and writing off my car, (2 people were killed there the week before & the speed limit has been lowered since my accident. i'm lucky to be alive) and having to put the cat down, and moving to a house I don't really like, but didn't have any options at the time. I thought I could grow to like it and make it a nice experience, but I get very depressed walking in the door. I haven't really got my shit together at all with the house and I'm too depressed to want to unpack the four or so boxes still sitting in my room. Or do the things that need to be done like housework.

I'm in a lot of pain from my knee because I'm working four days and I can only really physically manage three. So I need to try and de-stress a bit because I'm not handling it and I need to focus on getting my self sorted out a bit. My therapist took a job in Darwin last month so I've got a number for Lifehouse Care or something for grief & financial counselling. They might be able to refer me to a cheap chiropractor or something?

Getting the job helped financially, but I've asked myself if I can handle the emotional demands. And I'm still clawing my way out of the financial pit I got into being out of work for so long. And it's my job to hound people relentlessly for money, but it doesn't sit well with me to do that to ordinary people like you and me. Businesses are different, but I don't know if I can "not care" like they want me to....do you know what I mean? Anyway, Helen is going to come and stay here for a couple of weeks with the boys/dogs and I'm going to stay at her little granny flat at her parents place surrounded by bush, birds, kangaroos and no demanding teenagers and no yapping dogs! A bit of peace and quiet for me to just calm down and get myself into a bit of a routine with the way things are now. I've been praying for you guys and praying for some sanity for and protection for the kids, I pray that things change for the better for everyone. The healing group

I joined - Humanity Healing - is just amazing and I've been counting my blessings when I read the challenges people face. I would like to ask them to pray for you and the kids and Craig if thats ok?I love you all, hope everything is going ok xxxx

----- Original Message ----From: lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2007 10:43:54 AMSubject: [] Re: hi

Hello There Kate ,

and hello Everyone,

I am sorry I have not been around much but I have been somewhat sick lately and lacking some energy.

I went to the doctors and did a Blood work, waiting for the results to come out next week. I am giving myself a break, but It does not mean that I am away , if any of you need anything, please let me know. I basically took a break from the endless pages (upon pages) of e-mails from myspace (which stress me out a lot).. But I am here, always around.

I want to wish you all a blessed weekend, and tell that you all are in my prayers and thoughts..

Maybe next week we can all have a minute to meet in a chat room and get to know each other better.

Rhondie, how are you girl? I did not forget you, we have to agree in one time to talk...

Blessings to everyone,

Liane

>> > wishing you all a wonderful weekend ,sorry not posted for a few days i> havent been to well> > love light & peace to all> > namaste> > kate xxxx>

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

MISS U SWEETIE, THINGS HAVE REALLY TAKEN ITS TOLE ON ME. IM SO SORRY YOUR NOT FEELING WELL,YOUR IN MY PRAYERS,LOVE TO U,FROM MY HEARTLAURIElianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello There Kate

, and hello Everyone, I am sorry I have not been around much but I have been somewhat sick lately and lacking some energy. I went to the doctors and did a Blood work, waiting for the results to come out next week. I am giving myself a break, but It does not mean that I am away , if any of you need anything, please let me know. I basically took a break from the endless pages (upon pages) of e-mails from myspace (which stress me out a lot).. But I am here, always around. I want to wish you all a blessed weekend, and tell that you all are in my prayers and thoughts.. Maybe next week we can all have a minute

to meet in a chat room and get to know each other better. Rhondie, how are you girl? I did not forget you, we have to agree in one time to talk... Blessings to everyone, Liane >> > wishing you all a wonderful weekend ,sorry not posted for a few days i> havent been to well> > love light & peace to all>

> namaste> > kate xxxx> To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

:-)

"This is a fine kettle of fish," my grandmother would have said. Problems, troubles, troubles, problems -- and here we come, trying to feel better about it all by helping others feel better about it all!

You've got to admit that people are beautiful when it comes to suffering.

God! I wish we could just hire a big retreat, a complex -- part that looks like a nice hotel, with meeting rooms, solariums, baths, etc. and, a walk here and woodbridge there and trees galore -- cabins, rustic benches, rippling water and -- NO PRICE TAG! NO PUNISHMENTS FOR HAVING BEEN TO A NICE PLACE, HAVING A CERTAIN KIND OF FREEDOM, THE LIBERTY TO ENJOY OR JUST THE HECK RELAX, UNWIND -- DANCE AND LAUGH, maybe -- TALK DEEP, laugh freely, SOAK IN SILENCE (of course, nature sounds soon rise in cacophony -- ha.ha. The din above the din)

Wouldn't it be loverly? Throw in a paint and pottery barn ...

with laundry service. Ha!

Humanity Healing. A little herb shop. Hospital blankets, no doctors. Fresh fruits. Health stuff. EARTH has such things, but it sounds like I'm asking for heaven! Wish we had faces on our name tags, here. Faces make life more real for me somehow.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 10:16 PM

Subject: Re: [] Re: hi

Hi Liane,

Thank you for thinking of me, I know you have so little time. Thank you for posting Creating Reality. I am doing just that at the moment and it all makes perfect sense.

I want to let eveyone know you are all in my prayers. I hope you're feeling better now Kate and sorry to hear that you haven't been well.

I have been reading a bit about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and have all the symptoms so I am doing something about it and would ask for prayers for my Aunty Rhonda who lost her best friend in my mum and then her 32 year old son two months later. Her and my uncle have had to get legal help so they can see their grandkids. It has been emotionally devastating for her and I have asked her if she minds if I ask for prayers from the group. They desperately need all the prayers they can get. I would like to share this email I wrote to her yesterday because it will also explain where I'm at with this ptsd thing.

Thank you Liane your love and support, I'm very blessed to be able to take a break.

Love & Light,

Rhondie xx

Hi Aunty Rhonda,Just wanted to say a quick hi and let u know I'm thinking of u. I've been having a rough time since mum died, u know just having trouble coming to terms with it, and Craig, and writing off my car, (2 people were killed there the week before & the speed limit has been lowered since my accident. i'm lucky to be alive) and having to put the cat down, and moving to a house I don't really like, but didn't have any options at the time. I thought I could grow to like it and make it a nice experience, but I get very depressed walking in the door. I haven't really got my shit together at all with the house and I'm too depressed to want to unpack the four or so boxes still sitting in my room. Or do the things that need to be done like housework.

I'm in a lot of pain from my knee because I'm working four days and I can only really physically manage three. So I need to try and de-stress a bit because I'm not handling it and I need to focus on getting my self sorted out a bit. My therapist took a job in Darwin last month so I've got a number for Lifehouse Care or something for grief & financial counselling. They might be able to refer me to a cheap chiropractor or something?

Getting the job helped financially, but I've asked myself if I can handle the emotional demands. And I'm still clawing my way out of the financial pit I got into being out of work for so long. And it's my job to hound people relentlessly for money, but it doesn't sit well with me to do that to ordinary people like you and me. Businesses are different, but I don't know if I can "not care" like they want me to....do you know what I mean? Anyway, Helen is going to come and stay here for a couple of weeks with the boys/dogs and I'm going to stay at her little granny flat at her parents place surrounded by bush, birds, kangaroos and no demanding teenagers and no yapping dogs! A bit of peace and quiet for me to just calm down and get myself into a bit of a routine with the way things are now. I've been praying for you guys and praying for some sanity for and protection for the kids, I pray that things change for the better for everyone. The healing group I joined - Humanity Healing - is just amazing and I've been counting my blessings when I read the challenges people face. I would like to ask them to pray for you and the kids and Craig if thats ok?I love you all, hope everything is going ok xxxx

----- Original Message ----From: lianeqrz_legey <butterflygrisgmail> Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2007 10:43:54 AMSubject: [] Re: hi

Hello There Kate ,

and hello Everyone,

Blessings to everyone,

Liane

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

Dear Kate and Lianne

Hope you feel better soon and find your strenght again. Lots of

people care for you and this love will help you.

Wishing you both healing light to come your way. I will be thinking

of you.

Lots of hugs

Angel of Love

--- In , LAURIE WEXLER <wexlaur@...>

wrote:

>

> MISS U SWEETIE, THINGS HAVE REALLY TAKEN ITS TOLE ON ME. IM SO

SORRY YOUR NOT FEELING WELL,YOUR IN MY PRAYERS,

> LOVE TO U,

> FROM MY HEART

> LAURIE

>

> lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...>

wrote:

>

>

> Hello There Kate ,

> and hello Everyone,

> I am sorry I have not been around much but I have been somewhat

sick lately and lacking some energy.

> I went to the doctors and did a Blood work, waiting for the

results to come out next week. I am giving myself a break, but It

does not mean that I am away , if any of you need anything, please

let me know. I basically took a break from the endless pages (upon

pages) of e-mails from myspace (which stress me out a lot).. But I am

here, always around.

> I want to wish you all a blessed weekend, and tell that you all

are in my prayers and thoughts..

> Maybe next week we can all have a minute to meet in a chat room

and get to know each other better.

>

> Rhondie, how are you girl? I did not forget you, we have to agree

in one time to talk...

> Blessings to everyone,

> Liane

>

> --- In , " kbrilly " <hotyoga65@>

wrote:

> >

> >

> > wishing you all a wonderful weekend ,sorry not posted for a few

days i

> > havent been to well

> >

> > love light & peace to all

> >

> > namaste

> >

> > kate xxxx

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> To worry, is like wishing for

> something you don't want !

>

Guest guest

hi isabel

bless you Angel thanx so much for the healing

have a great weekend

hugs to you too

namaste

kate xx

> > >> > > > > > wishing you all a wonderful weekend ,sorry not posted for a few > days i> > > havent been to well> > > > > > love light & peace to all> > > > > > namaste> > > > > > kate xxxx> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > To worry, is like wishing for > > something you don't want !> >>

Guest guest

thanks so much Pat for warm welcome

namaste

kate xx

> >

> >

> > many thanks for accepting me into the group

> >

> > love & light to all

> >

> > kate

> >

> > namaste

> >

>

Guest guest

I wish I could give you each a warm hug. I believe in the healing power of touch. Nothing like a hand over the weary forehead, a soft kiss on the cheek, a little luba-luba on the shoulders. A gentle pat on the hand. I wish I could send this to every one, and that they wouldn't mind it came from an old woman they never knew.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 7:28 AM

Subject: [] Re: hi

Dear Kate and LianneHope you feel better soon and find your strenght again. Lots of people care for you and this love will help you.Wishing you both healing light to come your way. I will be thinking of you.Lots of hugsAngel of Love> >> > > > wishing you all a wonderful weekend ,sorry not posted for a few days i> > havent been to well> > > > love light & peace to all> > > > namaste> > > > kate xxxx> >> > > > > > > To worry, is like wishing for > something you don't want !>

Guest guest

>

> [Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket]

> <http://photobucket.com>

>

>

>

>

> Hello There Kate ,

>

> and hello Everyone,

>