RemedySpot.com

Creating Reality

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Creating reality

Simply put, "The best way to predict the future is to create it." Our thoughts determine the present and future of what is contained within our lives. It's all about our choices. How and what we choose, upon what we focus, concentrate, or direct our attention, and where we spend our mental and emotional energies -- this is precisely what we will attract or draw to ourselves. And the universe always provides.

One song which makes this profound statement of a truth simply says: "Our thoughts are prayers, and we are always praying. Our thoughts are prayers, listen to what you're saying. Seek a higher consciousness, a place of righteousness. And know that God is always there. And every thought becomes a prayer."

The universe (aka God/Goddess/All-That-Is) is wholly connected, it includes us, and it responds to our every whim. There is, however, often a "time buffer" in which we must maintain our vision over time in order for it to manifest itself. This time delay is the good news! It allows us to further define our vision, to make adjustments as we collect data on the advisability of each aspect of our dream. We may earnestly desire someone to love us, but unless we add the extra stipulation that we want to be very much in love with them as well, we may find ourselves as the recipient of a stalker, an overly possessive, smothering individual, or a Fatal Attraction scenario. Time is definitely our friend in this regard!

A "time delay" is also the key in the physics of The Fifth Element ", in which it is shown mathematically that all aspects of the universe are indeed connected -- and additionally that there are no limits to what we can have. In Mark 11:24, Jesus Christ said, "What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." There is no mention of any limitations; but also no blue light specials or energy back guarantees either. Thus, one needs to be very clear about what things one desires.

The physical mechanism that manifests our dreams and visions is important. There is, for example, the interconnection between our thoughts and feelings, our concentration or focus, all of which draws to us our present (and ultimately, our future). Our thoughts define what is (and what is to be), while our feelings, our emotions, are the energetic source, the engine, the primer, which manifests our chosen reality. The greater the depth of our emotions in desiring any given reality, the greater the likelihood of that reality predominating over other possibilities.

It is important to note that the universe does not distinguish between positive and negative thoughts. For example, if one is a strawberry milk shake aficionado, and really, really wants (needs, from the very bottom of the heart) a strawberry milk shake... the universe will provide one. But, if one -- perhaps for dietary purposes -- is attempting with all one's mental and emotional strength not to have a strawberry milk shake, the universe will nevertheless provide one. The universe simply does not understand "no."

There is yet another caveat of our manifesting one's own personal reality. If one focuses on the "wanting" of something, the universe will only provide more opportunities for us to continue to want, i.e. not have. The universe is simply being literal in noting how much energy we spend on desiring something, and assumes -- perhaps rightly so -- that what we earnestly desire is the opportunity to want something. This is as opposed to having something. This returns us to the statement from Mark 11:24 noted above. The key is to believe you already have it! Not to simply want it.

It has been said that, "Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have." There is some truth to this statement, but only in the context that "wanting" shall avail you not, unless you believe you already have it -- and simultaneously, are acting accordingly. If you want to win the lottery, believe you have and act accordingly. If this sounds a bit risky financially, then obviously there is a lack of faith! I know. Bummer.

In manifesting our desires, there is apparently no limits -- other than those we impose upon ourselves! To paraphrase Mandela: Our greatest fear is not that we are powerless, but that we are far more powerful than we think.

More significantly, there is the idea that we don't deserve something, be it the good life or whatever. The paradigm we live in, the one that is constantly reinforced by other people's choices to remain in that paradigm, is that we must somehow -- through hard work, prayer, gifting (before and after), or simply by being upstanding, righteous, or virtuous -- earn whatever of benefit comes to us. This paradigm is fundamentally wrong. As Abraham (an entity being channeled by Ester Hicks of Boerne, Texas -- not the biblical Abraham) has said, "It is not possible for any of you to earn anything. `Earning' is a physical misunderstanding. It's all vibrational." It's not your so-called hard work. It's what your thoughts attract to you! If you think you must somehow earn rewards, then sure enough, you will have to earn it. But if you believe you have it already (in your heart as well as your head), then you have it!

Ultimately, everything revolves around one's thoughts and feelings. More precisely, about one's choices -- particularly how we choose to perceive reality. One can, for example, define optimism as: "The belief this is the best of all possible worlds"; while pessimism is defined as: "The fear that this is true." Fundamentally, it's all a matter of choosing our perspective. The world itself may not appear to change, but our reaction to it can be our choice.

Recently, the art of creating reality was given an enormous boost with the new movie, What the Bleep Do We Know? This is one of the must-see movies of the millennium. The movie is not just your standard drama with the obligatory chase scene (as in Matrix, for example), but is a movie actually suggesting that the audience has a level of intelligence slightly above that of the average 12 year old. Two aspects of the movie that are worth emphasizing is that one's feelings are mirrored by the reality impacting the individual, and that body painting with geometrical symbolism is highly beneficial.

Ester Hicks' Abraham continues this emphasis on being what you desire:

We want you to live the lives you promised yourself you would live. And if it were not for this cloud of belief that mutes that and hinders that, you'd be there right now. Decide what vibration within you is dominant. About everything. So that when some smart aleck like Abraham says to you later on, "So what's dominant in your vibration about your body?" you'll say: "I feel good. I feel surefooted. I feel clear minded. I feel eager. I feel adventure. I love my body. It serves me so well. I feel steady and confident and beautiful and adventurous and eager. I feel ready." "So how do you feel about your dollars?" "I feel fantastic. I feel sure. I feel full. I feel unlimited." And we say, "So how's your life?" and you say: "My life is fantastic, never finished, always unfolding." "And how are the people around you?" "They are adorable. They is a variety of such a mix. They give me so much pleasure as I pick from among them the aspects that I use to serve me now to feel good." "What's your family life now?" "Oh, it's divine. My family is worldwide. My family comes from all races and all nature of people. My family comes to me by law of attraction." "Well, what's your circle of friends like" "Oh, they are as unlimited as I am. They are eager and full." "Well, what's life on planet earth like?" "It is fantastic. It has never been better." What's the state of your economy? "It is growing and fabulous. Anything that I want at my fingertips at any time." "Well how does your mind work?" "Oh it is amazing. Anything that I want to know, I just focus and the information comes." "Well how do you feel?" "I'm intuitive. I'm eager. I'm free." "Well what is your personality like?" "I am a funny funny person. (laughter). Life strikes me as so full of fun and fancy." "Well how does your imagination work?" "It works endlessly. As I stand in my now, I can entertain myself neverendedly with ideas and things to think about. More than One Reality

But what of other individual's choices? What if their visions and dreams conflict with ours? At the most basic level, what if I want her and she doesn't want me?

There are two aspects of this. One is the mind blowing idea of Multiple Universes. In this scenario, according to one philosophical viewpoint, all critical decisions by each and every consciousness, results in the universe splitting into each of the different choices, and after which we continue merrily on. This has the effect to eliminating choice as having any significance whatsoever. Because whatever we choose, on other levels we're making all of the other choices at the same time.

While there is some potential in this idea, it's also a bit of a quandary, in that choosing to believe in the idea or not is also irrelevant, in that in some separate universe, one has chosen the opposite. The idea doesn't encourage fruitful discussions.

A second aspect of the degree to which different realities conflict with each other is the idea of the Intermingling of Realities. Basically this implies that our chosen reality continues to interweave itself among everyone else's reality, but that we choose to limit our focus to those other realities which harmonize with our reality, and simultaneously we do not become involved in those other realities, in which we would rather do without.

Carolyn Myss <http://www.myss.com> tells of a time when she was driving through a major city when it began erupting into a full fledged riot. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time! She did not, however, choose to participate in any way in the riot, including not having any fear or other emotional reaction to it. Inexplicably, she found herself driving through traffic as if the riot and associated traffic jams did not even exist. For Ms. Myss, the riot and its associated turmoil did not, in fact, exist in her reality. She was mentally aware of it. But she was not mentally or emotionally impacted by it.

In the classic trilogy, The Lord of the Rings -- The Fellowship of the Ring, we have the fundamental struggle of good versus evil. While there are many minor characters in the story, all of them do not necessarily get overly involved in the great clash of powers. As the good guys attempt to thwart the nefarious, dictatorial, and thoroughly evil activities of the Dark Lord, there are individuals who are, apparently, unaware of the seriousness of the matter. There is, however, one exception. His name is Tom Bombadil. When Frodo and his friends are in Tom's neighborhood, Tom manages to rescue them on two separate occasions. But with respect to the great battles taking shape, Tom seems to care less. In fact, there is the implication that he is like a parent, watching the squabbling of children and simultaneously remaining aloof. As a parent figure, Tom seems to think that it's all much Ado about Nothing, but that it's a worthwhile learning and growing experience for all who wish to participate. In effect, Tom chooses to opt out. [unfortunately, Tom did not appear in the movie version -- although based on the rather abrupt segue between two scenes, it might have been filmed. Hopefully, it's not been lost on the cutting room floor.]

The key is that when war, tyranny, and other great conflicts appear on the world stage, we can choose to participate, to become worried, concerned, or panicked about the possible implications. We can discuss ad infinitum the pros and cons of either side -- be they Jewish or Palestinian, Irish or English, Catholic or Protestant, French or everyone else. We can choose sides and rush to the aid of one or the other. Or we can ignore it.

This latter option may require a certain, concerted effort on our part to remain above the fray. This is particularly true, inasmuch as there will be large numbers of individuals and organizations that will be striving very hard to divert our attention from our own chosen reality to the one filled with sound and fury (and probably signifying nothing)! But with some practice and unwavering intentions, we can have our own reality and love it.

[However, such a choice does involve a greater degree of loneliness. There are a lot of people choosing the adventure and horror flicks/dramas/realities! Not as many others.]

As to the idea of choosing for someone else, i.e. manifest they're loving you even more than you love them... This is where Free Will enters the picture. In order for any of us to have Free Will, we must acknowledge that others have an equal measure of Free Will as well. This is the essence of Common Law, in which you can do anything you want, just as long as you respect the right of others to be able to do anything they want. In other words, believe you are loved, and you've got it. Believe you're loved by a specific person, and you may have a problem.

Creating reality is about creating how you're feeling, what forms of things are coming to you. It's about being joyous, not about specifying the exact manner in which joy arrives on your doorstep. In fact, the universe is notorious in never providing something to you in the manner in which you visualize. It's not a surprise that way. (Where's the fun in that?) The idea is to allow the universe to engage in its own creative play, and not delay things by imagining how something comes about -- which may eliminate one promising avenue that the Fates had already begun working on. It's all about letting go.

The popular example of this is in what's called, "parking prosperity." When you're driving someplace and you're going to be needing a parking place, your thoughts quickly imagine a convenient parking space, and then you immediately let it go. You assume that it will be taken care of, and furthermore, you do not visualize how it manifests itself. You simply see it once, let it go, and then smile when you arrive just as someone pulls away.

A somewhat detailed methodology in creating one's own reality is given by the Chicago Research Group and Associates. Their perspective is that:

[[[[[[[[[[

"We invoke the Taoist-Tantric Buddhist perspective that sees and perceives the Cosmos and its imminent changes from a broader view, the Scheme of totality, the Unified Field view, that we are indeed the Creators of our own Reality Field, Time Fluxes and Time Spirals. This gives credence to the biblical dictum of `Ye are Gods!'" [emphasis added]

["I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High." Psalms 82:6]

"We now know unequivocally that our Mind affects Matter! With these premises in mind, our view of these critical and chaotic energy laden times is that they can be, and are, exactly what you make of it, not withstanding the astrological, psychic and oracular predictions. The Greatest Secret, truly, is to know how to align oneself with the Cosmos, for that places us in harmony with the Tao, or the non-vortical flow of Cosmic Energy in which evolution, not devolution, occurs."

"How does one align oneself with the Cosmos?" "First invoke the Divine Cosmic Spirit, Tao, God, etc., that dwells within you and ask for guidance, help and protection. Be Humble! Do it! Then, do whatever it takes to put yourself in a state of joy, happiness and enthusiasm! If needed, watch the 3 stooges, Marx Brothers or look at yourself in the mirror and make funny faces, stick tongue out, or tell yourself jokes. This may sound ridiculous to `serious' folks, but it is imperative to be in a state of joy, happiness or bliss -- if you can. Know that your greatest protection against `bad karma' is to be in a state of joy or pure love. In fact, `impure' love also counts, so if you are in Love or in Lust, that can also help you as long as you have a modicum of Self, Mutual Love and, most importantly: pure intent toward Self and Others, which is truly the Same.

"Now when you are in this state of joy, happiness, enthusiasm or bliss, the homework begins.

Visualize yourself in very vivid colorful visions in the Reality and State of being, Life and Living Conditions you would like to have henceforth, to improve your lot and present life, lifestyle and health status. Really get involved with your vision or conscious dream [get emotional!], and the more joyful you get about it, the greater the `magic' of your manifestation. [emphasis added] If you really attain a blissful state while you do this, who knows, you may even end up laughing `all the way to the bank', for your `luck' will be greatly increased as a result."

The current times make "the Quantum-Relativistic Energy Reservoir, the Dirac Sea, more available to being tapped due to the electromagnetic, gravitational, noetic and nouminous influences at play in our favor.

"Now you know the Great Secret of the Taoist Sages, Magicians and the laughing Buddha! In joy and simplicity one can tap the depths of the Great supraconscious mind! Therein lies the `Kingdom of Heaven,' and it is available to everyone, and it is at these critical times that are favorable for `planting the seeds' of the New Heaven and the New Earth, as the ancient prophecies predicted long ago, as far as memory can pierce the veil of Space-Time."

Guest guest

This really hurts my feelings. With the whole universe scrambling to make each one of us a happy camper, we're left to feel inadequate in our abilites to put requests in such a way that the whopping big Genie in the Sky gets the order and gets it straight and ohgosh -- how did Pure Intelligence, Pure Love get it SO WRONG with the germs and wars and natural catastropies. Oh, shame on us -- we were miscommunicating something somewhere along the way.

Happiness is wonderful. Celebrations are great. Rising above sitiuations, rising at all, terrific.

I just can't pretend I'm somewhere I know I'm not. I can reach out, touch it, taste it even -- but there? Soaking in it while all around me are wailing?? I think not.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 9:03 PM

Subject: [] Creating Reality

Creating reality

Simply put, "The best way to predict the future is to create it." Our thoughts determine the present and future of what is contained within our lives. It's all about our choices. How and what we choose, upon what we focus, concentrate, or direct our attention, and where we spend our mental and emotional energies -- this is precisely what we will attract or draw to ourselves. And the universe always provides.

One song which makes this profound statement of a truth simply says: "Our thoughts are prayers, and we are always praying. Our thoughts are prayers, listen to what you're saying. Seek a higher consciousness, a place of righteousness. And know that God is always there. And every thought becomes a prayer."

The universe (aka God/Goddess/All-That-Is) is wholly connected, it includes us, and it responds to our every whim. There is, however, often a "time buffer" in which we must maintain our vision over time in order for it to manifest itself. This time delay is the good news! It allows us to further define our vision, to make adjustments as we collect data on the advisability of each aspect of our dream. We may earnestly desire someone to love us, but unless we add the extra stipulation that we want to be very much in love with them as well, we may find ourselves as the recipient of a stalker, an overly possessive, smothering individual, or a Fatal Attraction scenario. Time is definitely our friend in this regard!

A "time delay" is also the key in the physics of The Fifth Element ", in which it is shown mathematically that all aspects of the universe are indeed connected -- and additionally that there are no limits to what we can have. In Mark 11:24, Jesus Christ said, "What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." There is no mention of any limitations; but also no blue light specials or energy back guarantees either. Thus, one needs to be very clear about what things one desires.

The physical mechanism that manifests our dreams and visions is important. There is, for example, the interconnection between our thoughts and feelings, our concentration or focus, all of which draws to us our present (and ultimately, our future). Our thoughts define what is (and what is to be), while our feelings, our emotions, are the energetic source, the engine, the primer, which manifests our chosen reality. The greater the depth of our emotions in desiring any given reality, the greater the likelihood of that reality predominating over other possibilities.

It is important to note that the universe does not distinguish between positive and negative thoughts. For example, if one is a strawberry milk shake aficionado, and really, really wants (needs, from the very bottom of the heart) a strawberry milk shake... the universe will provide one. But, if one -- perhaps for dietary purposes -- is attempting with all one's mental and emotional strength not to have a strawberry milk shake, the universe will nevertheless provide one. The universe simply does not understand "no."

There is yet another caveat of our manifesting one's own personal reality. If one focuses on the "wanting" of something, the universe will only provide more opportunities for us to continue to want, i.e. not have. The universe is simply being literal in noting how much energy we spend on desiring something, and assumes -- perhaps rightly so -- that what we earnestly desire is the opportunity to want something. This is as opposed to having something. This returns us to the statement from Mark 11:24 noted above. The key is to believe you already have it! Not to simply want it.

It has been said that, "Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have." There is some truth to this statement, but only in the context that "wanting" shall avail you not, unless you believe you already have it -- and simultaneously, are acting accordingly. If you want to win the lottery, believe you have and act accordingly. If this sounds a bit risky financially, then obviously there is a lack of faith! I know. Bummer.

In manifesting our desires, there is apparently no limits -- other than those we impose upon ourselves! To paraphrase Mandela: Our greatest fear is not that we are powerless, but that we are far more powerful than we think.

More significantly, there is the idea that we don't deserve something, be it the good life or whatever. The paradigm we live in, the one that is constantly reinforced by other people's choices to remain in that paradigm, is that we must somehow -- through hard work, prayer, gifting (before and after), or simply by being upstanding, righteous, or virtuous -- earn whatever of benefit comes to us. This paradigm is fundamentally wrong. As Abraham (an entity being channeled by Ester Hicks of Boerne, Texas -- not the biblical Abraham) has said, "It is not possible for any of you to earn anything. `Earning' is a physical misunderstanding. It's all vibrational." It's not your so-called hard work. It's what your thoughts attract to you! If you think you must somehow earn rewards, then sure enough, you will have to earn it. But if you believe you have it already (in your heart as well as your head), then you have it!

Ultimately, everything revolves around one's thoughts and feelings. More precisely, about one's choices -- particularly how we choose to perceive reality. One can, for example, define optimism as: "The belief this is the best of all possible worlds"; while pessimism is defined as: "The fear that this is true." Fundamentally, it's all a matter of choosing our perspective. The world itself may not appear to change, but our reaction to it can be our choice.

Recently, the art of creating reality was given an enormous boost with the new movie, What the Bleep Do We Know? This is one of the must-see movies of the millennium. The movie is not just your standard drama with the obligatory chase scene (as in Matrix, for example), but is a movie actually suggesting that the audience has a level of intelligence slightly above that of the average 12 year old. Two aspects of the movie that are worth emphasizing is that one's feelings are mirrored by the reality impacting the individual, and that body painting with geometrical symbolism is highly beneficial.

Ester Hicks' Abraham continues this emphasis on being what you desire:

We want you to live the lives you promised yourself you would live. And if it were not for this cloud of belief that mutes that and hinders that, you'd be there right now. Decide what vibration within you is dominant. About everything. So that when some smart aleck like Abraham says to you later on, "So what's dominant in your vibration about your body?" you'll say: "I feel good. I feel surefooted. I feel clear minded. I feel eager. I feel adventure. I love my body. It serves me so well. I feel steady and confident and beautiful and adventurous and eager. I feel ready." "So how do you feel about your dollars?" "I feel fantastic. I feel sure. I feel full. I feel unlimited." And we say, "So how's your life?" and you say: "My life is fantastic, never finished, always unfolding." "And how are the people around you?" "They are adorable. They is a variety of such a mix. They give me so much pleasure as I pick from among them the aspects that I use to serve me now to feel good." "What's your family life now?" "Oh, it's divine. My family is worldwide. My family comes from all races and all nature of people. My family comes to me by law of attraction." "Well, what's your circle of friends like" "Oh, they are as unlimited as I am. They are eager and full." "Well, what's life on planet earth like?" "It is fantastic. It has never been better." What's the state of your economy? "It is growing and fabulous. Anything that I want at my fingertips at any time." "Well how does your mind work?" "Oh it is amazing. Anything that I want to know, I just focus and the information comes." "Well how do you feel?" "I'm intuitive. I'm eager. I'm free." "Well what is your personality like?" "I am a funny funny person. (laughter). Life strikes me as so full of fun and fancy." "Well how does your imagination work?" "It works endlessly. As I stand in my now, I can entertain myself neverendedly with ideas and things to think about. More than One Reality

But what of other individual's choices? What if their visions and dreams conflict with ours? At the most basic level, what if I want her and she doesn't want me?

There are two aspects of this. One is the mind blowing idea of Multiple Universes. In this scenario, according to one philosophical viewpoint, all critical decisions by each and every consciousness, results in the universe splitting into each of the different choices, and after which we continue merrily on. This has the effect to eliminating choice as having any significance whatsoever. Because whatever we choose, on other levels we're making all of the other choices at the same time.

While there is some potential in this idea, it's also a bit of a quandary, in that choosing to believe in the idea or not is also irrelevant, in that in some separate universe, one has chosen the opposite. The idea doesn't encourage fruitful discussions.

A second aspect of the degree to which different realities conflict with each other is the idea of the Intermingling of Realities. Basically this implies that our chosen reality continues to interweave itself among everyone else's reality, but that we choose to limit our focus to those other realities which harmonize with our reality, and simultaneously we do not become involved in those other realities, in which we would rather do without.

Carolyn Myss <http://www.myss.com> tells of a time when she was driving through a major city when it began erupting into a full fledged riot. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time! She did not, however, choose to participate in any way in the riot, including not having any fear or other emotional reaction to it. Inexplicably, she found herself driving through traffic as if the riot and associated traffic jams did not even exist. For Ms. Myss, the riot and its associated turmoil did not, in fact, exist in her reality. She was mentally aware of it. But she was not mentally or emotionally impacted by it.

In the classic trilogy, The Lord of the Rings -- The Fellowship of the Ring, we have the fundamental struggle of good versus evil. While there are many minor characters in the story, all of them do not necessarily get overly involved in the great clash of powers. As the good guys attempt to thwart the nefarious, dictatorial, and thoroughly evil activities of the Dark Lord, there are individuals who are, apparently, unaware of the seriousness of the matter. There is, however, one exception. His name is Tom Bombadil. When Frodo and his friends are in Tom's neighborhood, Tom manages to rescue them on two separate occasions. But with respect to the great battles taking shape, Tom seems to care less. In fact, there is the implication that he is like a parent, watching the squabbling of children and simultaneously remaining aloof. As a parent figure, Tom seems to think that it's all much Ado about Nothing, but that it's a worthwhile learning and growing experience for all who wish to participate. In effect, Tom chooses to opt out. [unfortunately, Tom did not appear in the movie version -- although based on the rather abrupt segue between two scenes, it might have been filmed. Hopefully, it's not been lost on the cutting room floor.]

The key is that when war, tyranny, and other great conflicts appear on the world stage, we can choose to participate, to become worried, concerned, or panicked about the possible implications. We can discuss ad infinitum the pros and cons of either side -- be they Jewish or Palestinian, Irish or English, Catholic or Protestant, French or everyone else. We can choose sides and rush to the aid of one or the other. Or we can ignore it.

This latter option may require a certain, concerted effort on our part to remain above the fray. This is particularly true, inasmuch as there will be large numbers of individuals and organizations that will be striving very hard to divert our attention from our own chosen reality to the one filled with sound and fury (and probably signifying nothing)! But with some practice and unwavering intentions, we can have our own reality and love it.

[However, such a choice does involve a greater degree of loneliness. There are a lot of people choosing the adventure and horror flicks/dramas/realities! Not as many others.]

As to the idea of choosing for someone else, i.e. manifest they're loving you even more than you love them... This is where Free Will enters the picture. In order for any of us to have Free Will, we must acknowledge that others have an equal measure of Free Will as well. This is the essence of Common Law, in which you can do anything you want, just as long as you respect the right of others to be able to do anything they want. In other words, believe you are loved, and you've got it. Believe you're loved by a specific person, and you may have a problem.

Creating reality is about creating how you're feeling, what forms of things are coming to you. It's about being joyous, not about specifying the exact manner in which joy arrives on your doorstep. In fact, the universe is notorious in never providing something to you in the manner in which you visualize. It's not a surprise that way. (Where's the fun in that?) The idea is to allow the universe to engage in its own creative play, and not delay things by imagining how something comes about -- which may eliminate one promising avenue that the Fates had already begun working on. It's all about letting go.

The popular example of this is in what's called, "parking prosperity." When you're driving someplace and you're going to be needing a parking place, your thoughts quickly imagine a convenient parking space, and then you immediately let it go. You assume that it will be taken care of, and furthermore, you do not visualize how it manifests itself. You simply see it once, let it go, and then smile when you arrive just as someone pulls away.

A somewhat detailed methodology in creating one's own reality is given by the Chicago Research Group and Associates. Their perspective is that:

[[[[[[[[[[

"We invoke the Taoist-Tantric Buddhist perspective that sees and perceives the Cosmos and its imminent changes from a broader view, the Scheme of totality, the Unified Field view, that we are indeed the Creators of our own Reality Field, Time Fluxes and Time Spirals. This gives credence to the biblical dictum of `Ye are Gods!'" [emphasis added]

["I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High." Psalms 82:6]

"We now know unequivocally that our Mind affects Matter! With these premises in mind, our view of these critical and chaotic energy laden times is that they can be, and are, exactly what you make of it, not withstanding the astrological, psychic and oracular predictions. The Greatest Secret, truly, is to know how to align oneself with the Cosmos, for that places us in harmony with the Tao, or the non-vortical flow of Cosmic Energy in which evolution, not devolution, occurs."

"How does one align oneself with the Cosmos?" "First invoke the Divine Cosmic Spirit, Tao, God, etc., that dwells within you and ask for guidance, help and protection. Be Humble! Do it! Then, do whatever it takes to put yourself in a state of joy, happiness and enthusiasm! If needed, watch the 3 stooges, Marx Brothers or look at yourself in the mirror and make funny faces, stick tongue out, or tell yourself jokes. This may sound ridiculous to `serious' folks, but it is imperative to be in a state of joy, happiness or bliss -- if you can. Know that your greatest protection against `bad karma' is to be in a state of joy or pure love. In fact, `impure' love also counts, so if you are in Love or in Lust, that can also help you as long as you have a modicum of Self, Mutual Love and, most importantly: pure intent toward Self and Others, which is truly the Same.

"Now when you are in this state of joy, happiness, enthusiasm or bliss, the homework begins.

Visualize yourself in very vivid colorful visions in the Reality and State of being, Life and Living Conditions you would like to have henceforth, to improve your lot and present life, lifestyle and health status. Really get involved with your vision or conscious dream [get emotional!], and the more joyful you get about it, the greater the `magic' of your manifestation. [emphasis added] If you really attain a blissful state while you do this, who knows, you may even end up laughing `all the way to the bank', for your `luck' will be greatly increased as a result."

The current times make "the Quantum-Relativistic Energy Reservoir, the Dirac Sea, more available to being tapped due to the electromagnetic, gravitational, noetic and nouminous influences at play in our favor.

"Now you know the Great Secret of the Taoist Sages, Magicians and the laughing Buddha! In joy and simplicity one can tap the depths of the Great supraconscious mind! Therein lies the `Kingdom of Heaven,' and it is available to everyone, and it is at these critical times that are favorable for `planting the seeds' of the New Heaven and the New Earth, as the ancient prophecies predicted long ago, as far as memory can pierce the veil of Space-Time."

Guest guest

Hello ,

I felt led to respond to your message... I feel it's not the Universes, or

Spirit/God's place to make everyone

happy. It's our own place to do that. We have choice and we can choose to

let things hurt us or not hurt us.

We can reach out and work on making our lives better and help others and in

that, our lives become better

too. I've found that the things I desire in my life manifest much faster

when I don't hold onto them so

tightly. I also have faith. I believe in Miracles. I believe that there are

good people in the world that want

to help others and that we're not supposed to have everything we want,

because it's just not meant to be

because there may be something better waiting, just around the corner and

perhaps it's because we needed

to learn patience or to be humble or to love or how to give from our hearts.

Not everything comes right when

we want it or in our own timing. We have so much to learn and so much to

share. Sometimes when everyone's

wailing, it's a good idea to just quietly walk away and let them wail for a

while and then perhaps they may

realize how much they're wailing really isn't helping the situation that

much. There's a time for everything

and a good cry can help cleanse, but then there is a time to move on and do

something else.

I'm not so sure I believe in what that picture said either, because

Spirit/God is not within me to be at my beckon

call or at my command. Spirit/God is within me to walk beside me to help me

and to listen and for me to learn from

my own life and lessons and to allow me to live my life and have free will.

Spirit/God is loving and would never

just give us what we want because we wish it. There's a difference in

wishing and praying, needing and desiring.

I often think of Garth song " Unanswered Prayers " and hear the words

" Thank God for unanswered prayers, "

but actually, the Divine answers all of them... we just may not like the

answers.

Humans have caused many disasters, wars and much sickness and death. That

wasn't Spirit/God's fault. God allows

some things to happen so we can learn and well, sometimes some people just

don't learn the first few times and they

have to go through it again and again. If it weren't for the down times, the

negative, how would we ever recognize

the positive? For everything there is an opposite. It's called Duality.

No one ever said life was going to be easy, but we can learn to take the

good with the bad and roll with the punches

much easier when we believe that anything is possible and even in the bad

times know that even in the smallest of

things, we can find Miracles. I don't pretend to be happy, I make my

happiness and create what I desire in my life

by working at it and striving to be the best human I can be. Being positive

helps the planet to be a more positive

place too and then others can feel it and begin to also become more positive

too. Many more are awakening and I

think that's something to be very happy about. We take that and build on it

and find so much more to be happy

about. We try not to dwell on the negative, bad and sad things happening in

the world, even though we know it's

going on. We feel it, we know it and we do our best to change it by being a

light for the world and creating our

reality.~

Love and peace to you and all here in this place,

Mysti

From the desk of Fran Hafey/Mysti~ http://www.myspace.com/franhafey

" I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the

darkness for it shows me the stars. " ~Og Mandino

http://Mystickblue.com <http://mystickblue.com/> ~Where we believe in

Miracles and Magic~©

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of EVELYN BELL

Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 2:09 AM

Subject: Re: [] Creating Reality

This really hurts my feelings. With the whole universe scrambling to make

each one of us a happy camper, we're left to feel inadequate in our abilites

to put requests in such a way that the whopping big Genie in the Sky gets

the order and gets it straight and ohgosh -- how did Pure Intelligence, Pure

Love get it SO WRONG with the germs and wars and natural catastropies. Oh,

shame on us -- we were miscommunicating something somewhere along the way.

Happiness is wonderful. Celebrations are great. Rising above sitiuations,

rising at all, terrific.

I just can't pretend I'm somewhere I know I'm not. I can reach out, touch

it, taste it even -- but there? Soaking in it while all around me are

wailing?? I think not.

Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 9:03 PM

Subject: [] Creating Reality

<http://photobucket.com>

Creating reality

Simply put, " The best way to predict the future is to create it. " Our

thoughts determine the present and future of what is contained within our

lives. It's all about our choices. How and what we choose, upon what we

focus, concentrate, or direct our attention, and where we spend our mental

and emotional energies -- this is precisely what we will attract or draw to

ourselves. And the universe always provides.

One song which makes this profound statement of a truth simply says: " Our

thoughts are prayers, and we are always praying. Our thoughts are prayers,

listen to what you're saying. Seek a higher consciousness, a place of

righteousness. And know that God is always there. And every thought becomes

a prayer. "

The universe (aka God/Goddess/All-That-Is) is wholly connected, it includes

us, and it responds to our every whim. There is, however, often a " time

buffer " in which we must maintain our vision over time in order for it to

manifest itself. This time delay is the good news! It allows us to further

define our vision, to make adjustments as we collect data on the

advisability of each aspect of our dream. We may earnestly desire someone to

love us, but unless we add the extra stipulation that we want to be very

much in love with them as well, we may find ourselves as the recipient of a

stalker, an overly possessive, smothering individual, or a Fatal Attraction

scenario. Time is definitely our friend in this regard!

Guest guest

You didn't say a single thing that sounded like "Apple pie in the sky" and I appreciate the heck out of your sharing your response.

About making one's own happiness: I experience a portion of mine, self-made -- a larger portion, allowed -- by God, circumstances, other persons. (I am NOT positioned at some neat little mental control board, running the world by myself.)

Some things I'm sad about --

a lot of stuff I'm glad about --

and a bunch I'm truly mad about.

I can easily allow the "glad" to make me happy. The sad and mad play part in a larger scenario somehow, I guess; but sad and mad all by themselves don't equate to joy! You brush them off, I deal with them. Two different styles, two different individuals.

I'm sure there's people believing I'm happy. I smile and speak to strangers, dogs, cats, squirrels, birds. I'm unselfconscious enough to give a tree a hug if I feel like it. Or hum in the public laundry room. I may laugh browsing greeting card counters, or grin at babies. That's the kind of happiness I make, by allowing myself to feel and express what IS within me, ready to be clicked on.

The blocks I rail against often require some financial exchange -- the nature of finance puts more potential for happy experience out of clicking reach. The happiness in my life can be greatly enhanced by availability of working equipment! I may be a spiritual being (yes, I am) but -- God bless! I'm here in a human body right now and there's a lot more required than prayer and meditation to connect with greater happiness. This body/person is happy to travel, for instance. To take pictures and work with them, to share them. To publish. To attend conferences and participate in creative projects. I love movies! Magazines. Gift-shopping! Clothes that FIT and those things CAN make me happy as a kid at Christmas!! I haven't even mentioned, this human body loves to touch and be touched lovingly (Touch has to do with Providence Manifesting, too). And to be included in family gatherings, in hobby classes, table games, unneccessary things like joke-telling and tv watching. I am keenly aware what I'm existing without -- much, average women take for granted -- and I'm supposed to be too spiritual to mind missing out. Oh, come on!

Not that it's directly tied to what's being said, but a cute little quote comes to mind. i'll close with that:

"If it wasn't for the Optimist,

The Pessimist

Wouldn't know how Happy

He wasn't."

Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 2:40 AM

Subject: RE: [] Creating Reality

Hello ,I felt led to respond to your message... I feel it's not the Universes, orSpirit/God's place to make everyonehappy. It's our own place to do that. We have choice and we can choose tolet things hurt us or not hurt us.We can reach out and work on making our lives better and help others and inthat, our lives become bettertoo. I've found that the things I desire in my life manifest much fasterwhen I don't hold onto them sotightly. I also have faith. I believe in Miracles. I believe that there aregood people in the world that wantto help others and that we're not supposed to have everything we want,because it's just not meant to bebecause there may be something better waiting, just around the corner andperhaps it's because we neededto learn patience or to be humble or to love or how to give from our hearts.Not everything comes right whenwe want it or in our own timing. We have so much to learn and so much toshare. Sometimes when everyone'swailing, it's a good idea to just quietly walk away and let them wail for awhile and then perhaps they mayrealize how much they're wailing really isn't helping the situation thatmuch. There's a time for everythingand a good cry can help cleanse, but then there is a time to move on and dosomething else. I'm not so sure I believe in what that picture said either, becauseSpirit/God is not within me to be at my beckoncall or at my command. Spirit/God is within me to walk beside me to help meand to listen and for me to learn frommy own life and lessons and to allow me to live my life and have free will.Spirit/God is loving and would neverjust give us what we want because we wish it. There's a difference inwishing and praying, needing and desiring.I often think of Garth song "Unanswered Prayers" and hear the words"Thank God for unanswered prayers,"but actually, the Divine answers all of them... we just may not like theanswers. Humans have caused many disasters, wars and much sickness and death. Thatwasn't Spirit/God's fault. God allowssome things to happen so we can learn and well, sometimes some people justdon't learn the first few times and theyhave to go through it again and again. If it weren't for the down times, thenegative, how would we ever recognizethe positive? For everything there is an opposite. It's called Duality. No one ever said life was going to be easy, but we can learn to take thegood with the bad and roll with the punchesmuch easier when we believe that anything is possible and even in the badtimes know that even in the smallest ofthings, we can find Miracles. I don't pretend to be happy, I make myhappiness and create what I desire in my lifeby working at it and striving to be the best human I can be. Being positivehelps the planet to be a more positiveplace too and then others can feel it and begin to also become more positivetoo. Many more are awakening and I think that's something to be very happy about. We take that and build on itand find so much more to be happy about. We try not to dwell on the negative, bad and sad things happening inthe world, even though we know it'sgoing on. We feel it, we know it and we do our best to change it by being alight for the world and creating ourreality.~Love and peace to you and all here in this place,MystiFrom the desk of Fran Hafey/Mysti~ http://www.myspace.com/franhafey "I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure thedarkness for it shows me the stars."~Og Mandinohttp://Mystickblue.com <http://mystickblue.com/> ~Where we believe inMiracles and Magic~©From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of EVELYN BELLSent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 2:09 AM Subject: Re: [] Creating RealityThis really hurts my feelings. With the whole universe scrambling to makeeach one of us a happy camper, we're left to feel inadequate in our abilitesto put requests in such a way that the whopping big Genie in the Sky getsthe order and gets it straight and ohgosh -- how did Pure Intelligence, PureLove get it SO WRONG with the germs and wars and natural catastropies. Oh,shame on us -- we were miscommunicating something somewhere along the way.Happiness is wonderful. Celebrations are great. Rising above sitiuations,rising at all, terrific.I just can't pretend I'm somewhere I know I'm not. I can reach out, touchit, taste it even -- but there? Soaking in it while all around me arewailing?? I think not.----- Original Message ----- From: lianeqrz_legey <mailto:butterflygrisgmail> Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 9:03 PMSubject: [] Creating Reality<http://photobucket.com> Creating realitySimply put, "The best way to predict the future is to create it." Ourthoughts determine the present and future of what is contained within ourlives. It's all about our choices. How and what we choose, upon what wefocus, concentrate, or direct our attention, and where we spend our mentaland emotional energies -- this is precisely what we will attract or draw toourselves. And the universe always provides. One song which makes this profound statement of a truth simply says: "Ourthoughts are prayers, and we are always praying. Our thoughts are prayers,listen to what you're saying. Seek a higher consciousness, a place ofrighteousness. And know that God is always there. And every thought becomesa prayer." The universe (aka God/Goddess/All-That-Is) is wholly connected, it includesus, and it responds to our every whim. There is, however, often a "timebuffer" in which we must maintain our vision over time in order for it tomanifest itself. This time delay is the good news! It allows us to furtherdefine our vision, to make adjustments as we collect data on theadvisability of each aspect of our dream. We may earnestly desire someone tolove us, but unless we add the extra stipulation that we want to be verymuch in love with them as well, we may find ourselves as the recipient of astalker, an overly possessive, smothering individual, or a Fatal Attractionscenario. Time is definitely our friend in this regard!

Guest guest

>

> This really hurts my feelings. With the whole universe scrambling

to make each one of us a happy camper, we're left to feel inadequate

in our abilites to put requests in such a way that the whopping big

Genie in the Sky gets the order and gets it straight and ohgosh --

how did Pure Intelligence, Pure Love get it SO WRONG with the germs

and wars and natural catastropies. Oh, shame on us -- we were

miscommunicating something somewhere along the way.

> Happiness is wonderful. Celebrations are great. Rising above

sitiuations, rising at all, terrific.

> I just can't pretend I'm somewhere I know I'm not. I can reach out,

touch it, taste it even -- but there? Soaking in it while all around

me are wailing?? I think not.

> ----- Original Message -----

> From: lianeqrz_legey

>

> Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 9:03 PM

> Subject: [] Creating Reality

>

>

>

>

>

> Creating reality

> Simply put, " The best way to predict the future is to create it. "

Our thoughts determine the present and future of what is contained

within our lives. It's all about our choices. How and what we choose,

upon what we focus, concentrate, or direct our attention, and where

we spend our mental and emotional energies -- this is precisely what

we will attract or draw to ourselves. And the universe always

provides.

>

> One song which makes this profound statement of a truth simply

says: " Our thoughts are prayers, and we are always praying. Our

thoughts are prayers, listen to what you're saying. Seek a higher

consciousness, a place of righteousness. And know that God is always

there. And every thought becomes a prayer. "

>

> The universe (aka God/Goddess/All-That-Is) is wholly connected,

it includes us, and it responds to our every whim. There is, however,

often a " time buffer " in which we must maintain our vision over time

in order for it to manifest itself. This time delay is the good news!

It allows us to further define our vision, to make adjustments as we

collect data on the advisability of each aspect of our dream. We may

earnestly desire someone to love us, but unless we add the extra

stipulation that we want to be very much in love with them as well,

we may find ourselves as the recipient of a stalker, an overly

possessive, smothering individual, or a Fatal Attraction scenario.

Time is definitely our friend in this regard!

>

> A " time delay " is also the key in the physics of The Fifth

Element " , in which it is shown mathematically that all aspects of

the universe are indeed connected -- and additionally that there are

no limits to what we can have. In Mark 11:24, Jesus Christ

said, " What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye

receive them, and ye shall have them. " There is no mention of any

limitations; but also no blue light specials or energy back

guarantees either. Thus, one needs to be very clear about what things

one desires.

>

> The physical mechanism that manifests our dreams and visions is

important. There is, for example, the interconnection between our

thoughts and feelings, our concentration or focus, all of which draws

to us our present (and ultimately, our future). Our thoughts define

what is (and what is to be), while our feelings, our emotions, are

the energetic source, the engine, the primer, which manifests our

chosen reality. The greater the depth of our emotions in desiring any

given reality, the greater the likelihood of that reality

predominating over other possibilities.

>

> It is important to note that the universe does not distinguish

between positive and negative thoughts. For example, if one is a

strawberry milk shake aficionado, and really, really wants (needs,

from the very bottom of the heart) a strawberry milk shake... the

universe will provide one. But, if one -- perhaps for dietary

purposes -- is attempting with all one's mental and emotional

strength not to have a strawberry milk shake, the universe will

nevertheless provide one. The universe simply does not

understand " no. "

>

> There is yet another caveat of our manifesting one's own personal

reality. If one focuses on the " wanting " of something, the universe

will only provide more opportunities for us to continue to want, i.e.

not have. The universe is simply being literal in noting how much

energy we spend on desiring something, and assumes -- perhaps rightly

so -- that what we earnestly desire is the opportunity to want

something. This is as opposed to having something. This returns us to

the statement from Mark 11:24 noted above. The key is to believe you

already have it! Not to simply want it.

>

> It has been said that, " Happiness is not getting what you want,

but wanting what you have. " There is some truth to this statement,

but only in the context that " wanting " shall avail you not, unless

you believe you already have it -- and simultaneously, are acting

accordingly. If you want to win the lottery, believe you have and act

accordingly. If this sounds a bit risky financially, then obviously

there is a lack of faith! I know. Bummer.

>

> In manifesting our desires, there is apparently no limits --

other than those we impose upon ourselves! To paraphrase

Mandela: Our greatest fear is not that we are powerless, but that we

are far more powerful than we think.

>

> More significantly, there is the idea that we don't deserve

something, be it the good life or whatever. The paradigm we live in,

the one that is constantly reinforced by other people's choices to

remain in that paradigm, is that we must somehow -- through hard

work, prayer, gifting (before and after), or simply by being

upstanding, righteous, or virtuous -- earn whatever of benefit comes

to us. This paradigm is fundamentally wrong. As Abraham (an entity

being channeled by Ester Hicks of Boerne, Texas -- not the biblical

Abraham) has said, " It is not possible for any of you to earn

anything. `Earning' is a physical misunderstanding. It's all

vibrational. " It's not your so-called hard work. It's what your

thoughts attract to you! If you think you must somehow earn rewards,

then sure enough, you will have to earn it. But if you believe you

have it already (in your heart as well as your head), then you have

it!

>

> Ultimately, everything revolves around one's thoughts and

feelings. More precisely, about one's choices -- particularly how we

choose to perceive reality. One can, for example, define optimism

as: " The belief this is the best of all possible worlds " ; while

pessimism is defined as: " The fear that this is true. " Fundamentally,

it's all a matter of choosing our perspective. The world itself may

not appear to change, but our reaction to it can be our choice.

>

> Recently, the art of creating reality was given an enormous boost

with the new movie, What the Bleep Do We Know? This is one of the

must-see movies of the millennium. The movie is not just your

standard drama with the obligatory chase scene (as in Matrix, for

example), but is a movie actually suggesting that the audience has a

level of intelligence slightly above that of the average 12 year old.

Two aspects of the movie that are worth emphasizing is that one's

feelings are mirrored by the reality impacting the individual, and

that body painting with geometrical symbolism is highly beneficial.

>

> Ester Hicks' Abraham continues this emphasis on being what you

desire:

>

> We want you to live the lives you promised yourself you would

live.

>

> And if it were not for this cloud of belief that mutes that and

hinders that, you'd be there right now. Decide what vibration within

you is dominant. About everything. So that when some smart aleck like

Abraham says to you later on, " So what's dominant in your vibration

about your body? " you'll say:

>

> " I feel good. I feel surefooted. I feel clear minded. I feel

eager. I feel adventure. I love my body. It serves me so well. I feel

steady and confident and beautiful and adventurous and eager. I feel

ready. "

>

> " So how do you feel about your dollars? "

> " I feel fantastic. I feel sure. I feel full. I feel unlimited. "

>

> And we say, " So how's your life? " and you say:

> " My life is fantastic, never finished, always unfolding. "

>

> " And how are the people around you? "

> " They are adorable. They is a variety of such a mix. They give me

so much pleasure as I pick from among them the aspects that I use to

serve me now to feel good. "

>

> " What's your family life now? "

> " Oh, it's divine. My family is worldwide. My family comes from

all races and all nature of people. My family comes to me by law of

attraction. "

>

> " Well, what's your circle of friends like "

> " Oh, they are as unlimited as I am. They are eager and full. "

>

> " Well, what's life on planet earth like? "

> " It is fantastic. It has never been better. "

>

> What's the state of your economy?

> " It is growing and fabulous. Anything that I want at my

fingertips at any time. "

>

> " Well how does your mind work? "

> " Oh it is amazing. Anything that I want to know, I just focus and

the information comes. "

>

> " Well how do you feel? "

> " I'm intuitive. I'm eager. I'm free. "

>

> " Well what is your personality like? "

> " I am a funny funny person. (laughter). Life strikes me as so

full of fun and fancy. "

>

> " Well how does your imagination work? "

> " It works endlessly. As I stand in my now, I can entertain myself

neverendedly with ideas and things to think about.

> More than One Reality

>

> But what of other individual's choices? What if their visions and

dreams conflict with ours? At the most basic level, what if I want

her and she doesn't want me?

>

> There are two aspects of this. One is the mind blowing idea of

Multiple Universes. In this scenario, according to one philosophical

viewpoint, all critical decisions by each and every consciousness,

results in the universe splitting into each of the different choices,

and after which we continue merrily on. This has the effect to

eliminating choice as having any significance whatsoever. Because

whatever we choose, on other levels we're making all of the other

choices at the same time.

>

> While there is some potential in this idea, it's also a bit of a

quandary, in that choosing to believe in the idea or not is also

irrelevant, in that in some separate universe, one has chosen the

opposite. The idea doesn't encourage fruitful discussions.

>

> A second aspect of the degree to which different realities

conflict with each other is the idea of the Intermingling of

Realities. Basically this implies that our chosen reality continues

to interweave itself among everyone else's reality, but that we

choose to limit our focus to those other realities which harmonize

with our reality, and simultaneously we do not become involved in

those other realities, in which we would rather do without.

>

> Carolyn Myss <http://www.myss.com> tells of a time when she was

driving through a major city when it began erupting into a full

fledged riot. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time! She did

not, however, choose to participate in any way in the riot, including

not having any fear or other emotional reaction to it. Inexplicably,

she found herself driving through traffic as if the riot and

associated traffic jams did not even exist. For Ms. Myss, the riot

and its associated turmoil did not, in fact, exist in her reality.

She was mentally aware of it. But she was not mentally or emotionally

impacted by it.

>

> In the classic trilogy, The Lord of the Rings -- The Fellowship

of the Ring, we have the fundamental struggle of good versus evil.

While there are many minor characters in the story, all of them do

not necessarily get overly involved in the great clash of powers. As

the good guys attempt to thwart the nefarious, dictatorial, and

thoroughly evil activities of the Dark Lord, there are individuals

who are, apparently, unaware of the seriousness of the matter. There

is, however, one exception. His name is Tom Bombadil. When Frodo and

his friends are in Tom's neighborhood, Tom manages to rescue them on

two separate occasions. But with respect to the great battles taking

shape, Tom seems to care less. In fact, there is the implication that

he is like a parent, watching the squabbling of children and

simultaneously remaining aloof. As a parent figure, Tom seems to

think that it's all much Ado about Nothing, but that it's a

worthwhile learning and growing experience for all who wish to

participate. In effect, Tom chooses to opt out. [unfortunately, Tom

did not appear in the movie version -- although based on the rather

abrupt segue between two scenes, it might have been filmed.

Hopefully, it's not been lost on the cutting room floor.]

>

> The key is that when war, tyranny, and other great conflicts

appear on the world stage, we can choose to participate, to become

worried, concerned, or panicked about the possible implications. We

can discuss ad infinitum the pros and cons of either side -- be they

Jewish or Palestinian, Irish or English, Catholic or Protestant,

French or everyone else. We can choose sides and rush to the aid of

one or the other. Or we can ignore it.

>

> This latter option may require a certain, concerted effort on our

part to remain above the fray. This is particularly true, inasmuch as

there will be large numbers of individuals and organizations that

will be striving very hard to divert our attention from our own

chosen reality to the one filled with sound and fury (and probably

signifying nothing)! But with some practice and unwavering

intentions, we can have our own reality and love it.

>

> [However, such a choice does involve a greater degree of

loneliness. There are a lot of people choosing the adventure and

horror flicks/dramas/realities! Not as many others.]

>

> As to the idea of choosing for someone else, i.e. manifest

they're loving you even more than you love them... This is where Free

Will enters the picture. In order for any of us to have Free Will, we

must acknowledge that others have an equal measure of Free Will as

well. This is the essence of Common Law, in which you can do anything

you want, just as long as you respect the right of others to be able

to do anything they want. In other words, believe you are loved, and

you've got it. Believe you're loved by a specific person, and you may

have a problem.

>

> Creating reality is about creating how you're feeling, what forms

of things are coming to you. It's about being joyous, not about

specifying the exact manner in which joy arrives on your doorstep. In

fact, the universe is notorious in never providing something to you

in the manner in which you visualize. It's not a surprise that way.

(Where's the fun in that?) The idea is to allow the universe to

engage in its own creative play, and not delay things by imagining

how something comes about -- which may eliminate one promising avenue

that the Fates had already begun working on. It's all about letting

go.

>

> The popular example of this is in what's called, " parking

prosperity. " When you're driving someplace and you're going to be

needing a parking place, your thoughts quickly imagine a convenient

parking space, and then you immediately let it go. You assume that it

will be taken care of, and furthermore, you do not visualize how it

manifests itself. You simply see it once, let it go, and then smile

when you arrive just as someone pulls away.

>

> A somewhat detailed methodology in creating one's own reality is

given by the Chicago Research Group and Associates. Their perspective

is that:

>

> [[[[[[[[[[

>

> " We invoke the Taoist-Tantric Buddhist perspective that sees and

perceives the Cosmos and its imminent changes from a broader view,

the Scheme of totality, the Unified Field view, that we are indeed

the Creators of our own Reality Field, Time Fluxes and Time Spirals.

This gives credence to the biblical dictum of `Ye are Gods!' "

[emphasis added]

>

> [ " I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the

most High. " Psalms 82:6]

>

> " We now know unequivocally that our Mind affects Matter! With

these premises in mind, our view of these critical and chaotic energy

laden times is that they can be, and are, exactly what you make of

it, not withstanding the astrological, psychic and oracular

predictions. The Greatest Secret, truly, is to know how to align

oneself with the Cosmos, for that places us in harmony with the Tao,

or the non-vortical flow of Cosmic Energy in which evolution, not

devolution, occurs. "

>

> " How does one align oneself with the Cosmos? " " First invoke the

Divine Cosmic Spirit, Tao, God, etc., that dwells within you and ask

for guidance, help and protection. Be Humble! Do it! Then, do

whatever it takes to put yourself in a state of joy, happiness and

enthusiasm! If needed, watch the 3 stooges, Marx Brothers or look at

yourself in the mirror and make funny faces, stick tongue out, or

tell yourself jokes. This may sound ridiculous to `serious' folks,

but it is imperative to be in a state of joy, happiness or bliss --

if you can. Know that your greatest protection against `bad karma' is

to be in a state of joy or pure love. In fact, `impure' love also

counts, so if you are in Love or in Lust, that can also help you as

long as you have a modicum of Self, Mutual Love and, most

importantly: pure intent toward Self and Others, which is truly the

Same.

>

> " Now when you are in this state of joy, happiness, enthusiasm or

bliss, the homework begins.

>

> Visualize yourself in very vivid colorful visions in the Reality

and State of being, Life and Living Conditions you would like to have

henceforth, to improve your lot and present life, lifestyle and

health status. Really get involved with your vision or conscious

dream [get emotional!], and the more joyful you get about it, the

greater the `magic' of your manifestation. [emphasis added] If you

really attain a blissful state while you do this, who knows, you may

even end up laughing `all the way to the bank', for your `luck' will

be greatly increased as a result. "

>

> The current times make " the Quantum-Relativistic Energy

Reservoir, the Dirac Sea, more available to being tapped due to the

electromagnetic, gravitational, noetic and nouminous influences at

play in our favor.

>

> " Now you know the Great Secret of the Taoist Sages, Magicians and

the laughing Buddha! In joy and simplicity one can tap the depths of

the Great supraconscious mind! Therein lies the `Kingdom of Heaven,'

and it is available to everyone, and it is at these critical times

that are favorable for `planting the seeds' of the New Heaven and the

New Earth, as the ancient prophecies predicted long ago, as far as

memory can pierce the veil of Space-Time. "

>

>This is wonderfull....I wish more people would realize the truth

behind all of this.Blessings To You!Maybe if more people thought

nlike this there wouldn't be so much misery in our world....But then

agian if we continue to create and focus on a more peacefull and

loving world so mote it will BE......Love,Light and Peace....

Jen