RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Lawyers,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you honey, I have a love/hate relationship with lawyers. Many of our friends are lawyers, and my daughter-in-law is a lawyer. It is nice to see them when that are not lawyering...they are so normal.

These lawyers did do their research; however, we think that they too might have been warned! I think that the powers that be have more powerful lawyers than anyone!!!

Have you heard from our darling Sue?

Love you..........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Re: Gretchen,

No dear Lea. . . I don't think anyone is targeting us . . . They have already bought and paid for everyone they need to do their dirty business. The gremlins are internet glitches!

I have conflicting opinions on O'Quinn . . . He did a lot to make the public aware of the implant issue. He didn't do enough to find out what was REALLY making women sick!

Rogene

Guest guest

Lea,

No I haven't heard from Sue lately . . . She must be feeling badly. She doesn't like to post when she's sick . . . Doesn't want to depress us.

I worry about her a lot!

You're so sweet to care about everyone!

Love,

Rogene

Guest guest

Honey, I am worried about our darling Sue. Her mailbox is full, and everything comes back. looked for her phone number, but he could not find it.

We hope that she is okay...love you...........Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: lawyers,

Lea,

No I haven't heard from Sue lately . . . She must be feeling badly. She doesn't like to post when she's sick . . . Doesn't want to depress us.

I worry about her a lot!

You're so sweet to care about everyone!

Love,

Rogene

Guest guest

Hi Lea,

Everytime I read one of your posts it's like getting a

comforting hug - even if it's not for me. You have

such a huge heart and you are truly inspirational.

Just wondering, have you heard from Sue?

Love & hugs,

Traci

--- Lea <devans@...> wrote:

> Honey, I am worried about our darling Sue. Her

> mailbox is full, and everything comes back.

> looked for her phone number, but he could not find

> it.

>

> We hope that she is okay...love you...........Me

>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Re: lawyers,

>

>

>

> Lea,

>

> No I haven't heard from Sue lately . . . She

> must be feeling badly. She doesn't like to post when

> she's sick . . . Doesn't want to depress us.

>

> I worry about her a lot!

>

> You're so sweet to care about everyone!

>

> Love,

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love

(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

http://tv./collections/265

Guest guest

Traci, thank you for this lovely comment. Honey, when are you being explanted? We have so many women in this group, that sometimes they get lost. This is sad, because we all try to keep up with the emails. Have you been in touch with Katy? She is going through explant in the near future and she will need support. Perhaps, you will keep in touch with her, because it would be nice to have someone close.

Take care...sending love to you.........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Re: lawyers,> > > > Lea,> > No I haven't heard from Sue lately . . . She> must be feeling badly. She doesn't like to post when> she's sick . . . Doesn't want to depress us.> > I worry about her a lot!> > You're so sweet to care about everyone!> > Love,> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.http://tv./collections/265

Guest guest

Thanks for the "hug" Lea. I needed that. I've been lying low as I've been feeling pretty rotten lately. Katy and I have been in contact. I will give her as much support as I can. Coincidentally our consults for Dr. Brown are both on March 13th. I'll know more once I've had the consult and when I can be explanted. As you know with Canadian healthcare it can take awhile to get a surgery date. I could have already had the surgery done by my original PS but he's only done 6 explants so I decided not to go with him. I'm very concerned about the implants having been put under the muscle and want to discuss this with the doctor more.. I'll keep you posted. Love & hugs, TraciLea <devans@...> wrote: Traci, thank you for this lovely comment. Honey, when are you being explanted? We have so many women in this group, that sometimes they get lost. This is sad, because we all try to keep up with the emails. Have you been in touch with Katy? She is going through explant in the near future and she will need support. Perhaps, you will keep in touch with her, because it would be nice to have someone close. Take care...sending love to you.........Lea ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` Re: lawyers,> > > > Lea,> > No I haven't heard from Sue lately . . . She> must be feeling badly. She doesn't like to post when> she's sick . . . Doesn't want to depress us.> > I worry about her a lot!> > You're so sweet

to care about everyone!> > Love,> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.http://tv./collections/265

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Dear Lea, You really are such a thoughtful woman:) Thank you for thinking of me! Traci and I are actually going for our consultation with Dr. Brown on the exact same day (March 13th)!!! Because we are in Canada, the process can be rather lengthly here. Neither of us have dates for our explants yet, but fingers crossed that this surgeon will be able to do it properly and we will then go on the wait list for surgery. xo Katy:)Lea <devans@...> wrote: Traci, thank you for this lovely comment. Honey, when are you being explanted? We have so many women in this group, that sometimes they get lost. This is sad, because we all try to keep up with the emails. Have you been in touch with Katy? She is going through explant in the near future and she will need support. Perhaps, you will keep in touch with her, because it would be nice to have someone close. Take care...sending love to you.........Lea ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` Re: lawyers,> > > > Lea,> > No I haven't heard from Sue lately . . . She> must be feeling badly. She doesn't like to post when> she's sick . . . Doesn't want to depress us.> > I worry about her a lot!> > You're so sweet to care about everyone!> > Love,> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to

hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.http://tv./collections/265

Now you can have a huge leap forward in email: get the new .

Guest guest

Traci, I just sent the very same response to Lea's post! Ha ha! It gives me courage to know that you are here in T.O and that we are going to consult with the same Dr!! We can share our findings with each other about the healthcare system and Dr. Brown, etc. It is so important to get it all done right as I am learning. I am sorry you've been feeling rotten... I have too, which I know is partially the time of year and the cold snow. I just seem to have a permanent cold that won't go away, but I am not bedridden or anything. I hope you're feeling better soon Traci!! Only a couple more weeks until we know more!! I am nervous, but looking forward to March 13th! xo Katy:) TM McIntosh <prowlermeow@...> wrote: Thanks for the "hug" Lea. I needed that. I've been lying low as I've been feeling pretty rotten lately. Katy and I have been in contact. I will give her as much support as I can. Coincidentally our consults for Dr. Brown are both on March 13th. I'll know more once I've had the consult and when I can be explanted. As you know with Canadian healthcare it can take awhile to get a surgery date. I could have already had the surgery done by my original PS but he's only done 6 explants so I decided not to go with him. I'm very concerned about

the implants having been put under the muscle and want to discuss this with the doctor more.. I'll keep you posted. Love & hugs, TraciLea <devanscompusmart (DOT) ab.ca> wrote: Traci, thank you for this lovely comment. Honey, when are you being explanted? We have so many women in this group, that sometimes they get lost. This is sad, because we all try to keep up with the emails. Have you been in touch with Katy? She is going through explant in the near future and she will need support. Perhaps, you will keep in touch with her, because it would be nice to have someone close. Take care...sending love to you.........Lea ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` Re: lawyers,> > > > Lea,> > No I haven't heard from Sue lately . . . She> must be feeling badly. She doesn't like to post when> she's sick . . . Doesn't want to depress us.> > I worry about her a lot!> > You're so sweet

to care about everyone!> > Love,> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.http://tv./collections/265 Need Mail

bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

Now you can have a huge leap forward in email: get the new .