sleep. I'd like to post your video on my Myspace page. Is that

alright?

Much LOVE and LIGHT!

Sheila

>

>

> Hello everyone,

>

> We just finished our new Video " Healing The heart of Humanity " .

This is

> our contribution to the " Fire the Grid "

>

> Collectived and Integrated movement of the renewing of Human race

> towards Ascension.

>

> It will be a pleasure to share this with all of you,

>

> Much love and Respect to all,

>

> and Liane

>

> Healing The Heart of Humanity <http://youtube.com/watch?v=8rHwcN-

u8ZQ>

>

Guest guest

Thank you for your appreciation! Liane and I would be delighted if you posted it on your MySpace page. :-) The more the word gets out, the more hearts we can touch. Metta, ChrisSheila <specialeeffexx@...> wrote: WOW!!! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful work of art! Love the music! My favorite Enya song! Love what the words had to say but had trouble seeing some of them and

had to rewind. They were blending in with the background and going kinda fast? Might just be me as I had way to much fun on the Fourth of July! Too much sugar and not enough sleep. I'd like to post your video on my Myspace page. Is that alright? Much LOVE and LIGHT!Sheila>> > Hello everyone,> > We just finished our new Video "Healing The heart of Humanity". This is> our contribution to the "Fire the Grid"> > Collectived and Integrated movement of the renewing of Human race> towards Ascension.> > It will be a pleasure to share this with all of you,> > Much love and Respect to all,> > and Liane> > Healing The Heart of Humanity <

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

Dear Lianne and Chris

Thank you for sharing this video.

Trully beautiful.

Love and light

Angel of Love

>

>

> Hello everyone,

>

This is

>

> towards Ascension.

>

>

>

> and Liane

>

u8ZQ>

>

Guest guest

Thankyou Lianne & Chris

this is truly amazing, took my breath away

and lifted my spirits

i hope you didnt mind me reposting

as so wonderful,beautiful music too

namaste

kate

>

>

> Hello everyone,

>

This is

>

> towards Ascension.

>

>

>

> and Liane

>

u8ZQ>

>

Guest guest

Absolutely incredibly beautiful. I am honored to be part of this

group and am sending love to all!! Transcend with love and light, Deb

>

>

> Hello everyone,

>

This is

>

> towards Ascension.

>

>

>

> and Liane

>

u8ZQ>

>

Guest guest

I also thought the video was beautiful. Like Sheila, I had some trouble reading some of the words, as either they blended in with the background a little too much or maybe could have been left up a little longer, but over-all it is a stunning and very moving piece.I have only recently joined this group, so I am not familiar with the "Fire the Grid." thing you mentioned. What is it exactly? Is it somehow related to your statement below: "Collective and Integrated movement of the renewing of Human race towards Ascension."And I beg pardon if I am asking an obvious question, but Ascension to what? I feel a little like I've started reading a book in the middle, so I would love it if you could explain these things to me.Love and light,TammyOn Jul 5, 2007, at 4:34 AM, lianeqrz_legey wrote:Hello everyone,We just finished our new Video "Healing The heart of Humanity". This is our contribution to the "Fire the Grid"Collectived and Integrated movement of the renewing of Human race towards Ascension.It will be a pleasure to share this with all of you,Much love and Respect to all,and LianeHealing The Heart of Humanity 

Guest guest

Hello Tammy,

I agree with you, the letters they end up just blending too much with the background, but again, the program that I have been using does not allow to you to preview the contrast before you publish it.I should have chosen black latters. It sevre as an exercice for future references,

Blessings to you

Liane

> > >> > Hello everyone,> >> > We just finished our new Video "Healing The heart of Humanity". > > This is our contribution to the "Fire the Grid"> >> > Collectived and Integrated movement of the renewing of Human race > > towards Ascension.> >> > It will be a pleasure to share this with all of you,> >> > Much love and Respect to all,> >> > and Liane> >> > Healing The Heart of Humanity> >> >> >>

Guest guest

its beautiful,thank u,will be in touch tomorrow when i start to come back to earth,had panic attact waves 2 xs today cause of the meds, im off them and im not trying anything else unless it is holistic,the pain has tripled.i will call u my sweet liane when i can think again so that i make sense.laur.lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello everyone, We just finished our new Video "Healing The heart of Humanity". This is our contribution to the "Fire the Grid" Collectived and Integrated movement of the renewing of Human race towards Ascension. It will be a pleasure to share this with all of you, Much love and Respect to all, and Liane Healing The Heart of Humanity To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

& Laine,

That was beautiful I'm sharing it with my friends on myspace, hope you do not mind =). Thank you and blessings, Debbie ^*^ Angel of Peace > Hello everyone,> We just finished our new Video "Healing The heart of Humanity". This is our contribution to the "Fire the Grid"> Collectived and Integrated movement of the renewing of Human race towards Ascension.> It will be a pleasure to share this with all of you,> Much love and Respect to all,> and Liane> Healing The Heart of Humanity > > > > > > To worry, is like wishing for > something you don't want !>

Guest guest

Hello Tammy.Here is the page to Fire the Grid. All the info you need to know about it. It's a world wide movement happening tomorrow! So read up if you want to participate, and even if you don't understand or can't participate at the given times, I have no doubt you'll still send your positive energies out. That's the most important thing. http://www.myspace.com/fire_the_grid And the website:www.FIRETHEGRID.comAnd what Liane means by Ascension I believe, is we are traveling toward a new level of evolution. Spiritually, and physically. That's what Fire the Grid is trying to accomplish with a massive amount of people. Kind of a jump start for the human ascension/evolution/growth. It's also a way to try and give Mother Earth some love. Much love,Stefanie> > >> > Hello everyone,> >> > We just finished our new Video "Healing The heart of Humanity". > > This is our contribution to the "Fire the Grid"> >> > Collectived and Integrated movement of the renewing of Human race > > towards Ascension.> >> > It will be a pleasure to share this with all of you,> >> > Much love and Respect to all,> >> > and Liane> >> > Healing The Heart of Humanity> >> >> >>

Guest guest

Hi ,Thanks for the information. I didn't have time to read everything on the site yet, but I've read a little bit here and there, enough to understand what it's about at least. I wonder about the timing, as you said in your note that it's tomorrow, but on the site it says it's on the 17th. I know that tomorrow is the date that of the worldwide concert, Live Earth, to call attention to the problem of Global Warming, so it would make some kind of karmic sense if both things were on the same day, but they don't seem to be.Thanks so much for the information. I no longer feel like I started reading the book in the middle.Namaste,TammyOn Jul 6, 2007, at 9:59 AM, Stefanie wrote:Hello Tammy.Here is the page to Fire the Grid. All the info you need to know about it. It's a world wide movement happening tomorrow! So read up if you want to participate, and even if you don't understand or can't participate at the given times, I have no doubt you'll still send your positive energies out. That's the most important thing. http://www.myspace.com/fire_the_grid  And the website:www.FIRETHEGRID.comAnd what Liane means by Ascension I believe, is we are traveling toward a new level of evolution. Spiritually, and physically. That's what Fire the Grid is trying to accomplish with a massive amount of people. Kind of a jump start for the  human ascension/evolution/growth. It's also a way to try and give Mother Earth some love. Much love,Stefanie> > >> > Hello everyone,> >> > We just finished our new Video "Healing The heart of Humanity". > > This is our contribution to the "Fire the Grid"> >> > Collectived and Integrated movement of the renewing of Human race > > towards Ascension.> >> > It will be a pleasure to share this with all of you,> >> > Much love and Respect to all,> >> > and Liane> >> > Healing The Heart of Humanity> >> >> >>

Guest guest

Okay, I'm a dork. Fire the Grid is on the 17th. NOT the 7th. hehehe Disregard the "tomorrow" comment. Sorry about that. Love you all!Stefanie> >> > >> > > Hello everyone,> > >> > > We just finished our new Video "Healing The heart of Humanity".> > > This is our contribution to the "Fire the Grid"> > >> > > Collectived and Integrated movement of the renewing of Human race> > > towards Ascension.> > >> > > It will be a pleasure to share this with all of you,> > >> > > Much love and Respect to all,> > >> > > and Liane> > >> > > Healing The Heart of Humanity> > >> > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Stefanie, If you are we are, just wanted to let you know your not alone. teehee.

Blessings to all,

Debbie> > >> > > >> > > > Hello everyone,> > > >> > > > We just finished our new Video "Healing The heart of Humanity".> > > > This is our contribution to the "Fire the Grid"> > > >> > > > Collectived and Integrated movement of the renewing of Human race> > > > towards Ascension.> > > >> > > > It will be a pleasure to share this with all of you,> > > >> > > > Much love and Respect to all,> > > >> > > > and Liane> > > >> > > > Healing The Heart of Humanity> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Liane and Friends,

Oh, that video was so inspiring and beautiful! I posted it on

myspace as soon as I saw it...It brought happy tears to my eyes and

also sad ones but the sad tears were so cleansing and gave me more

awareness of what is needed to help others!! Thank you so much for

that beautiful gift!!!!!!!!! Om Mani Padme Hum,

LUNA

>

>

> Hello everyone,

>

This is

>

> towards Ascension.

>

>

>

> and Liane

>

u8ZQ>

>

Guest guest

Thank you! Liane and I are very grateful for everyone who has posted

it. It is our hope that the further it spreads, the more hearts we

can touch.

Metta,

& Liane

> >

> >

> > Hello everyone,

> >

> > We just finished our new Video " Healing The heart of Humanity " .

> This is

> > our contribution to the " Fire the Grid "

> >

> > Collectived and Integrated movement of the renewing of Human race

> > towards Ascension.

> >

> > It will be a pleasure to share this with all of you,

> >

> > Much love and Respect to all,

> >

> > and Liane

> >