RemedySpot.com

Re: Heaven's newest angel....Thank you for your prayers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My Prayers are with the Family also. Blessings~ <marerob_2000@...> wrote: This is an update of a prayer request that has gone out many times, including yesterday. yesterday, the parents asked for prayer to let their little angel know it was okay to let go and go to God. She died at 5:30 may 19th. thank you all for your prayers.link to

journal website and candle lighting page belowhttp://www.dotsphinx.com/lightacandle/public/view/?thread=10381 From: :**:Please Pray for Penelope's Family:*Date: May 19, 2007 3:00 PMPlease visit this site to light a candle for Penelope:http://www.dotsphinx.com/lightacandle/public/view/?thread=10381 If you'd like to send your condolences to Peneope's family, please visit: www.caringbridge.org/ny/penelopeI was on angel Kendall's Caringbridge, reading his mom's latest update on the family and she had the sweetest things to say about miss Penelope...From Kendall's Mommy: "She (Penelope) was one of the bravest little girls I have ever met. She fought hard for over three years, and was a pioneer of many new and inovative treatments. Her parents searched high and low for a cure, and even helped fund some of the research that bought her additional quality time, and has continued to bring some quality to other children's lives. They have pressed politicians and drug companies to do something for these children who have no chance. And through it all, Penelope had a ready smile and cute giggle. Her journal is hard to read, as it is very descriptive of some of the horrors she endured. But I think everyone should read it and really understand just how bad it can be for these kids, and why we so desperately want a cure; why we are constantly asking for more

research money from government and private funds."Please remember Penelope as the sweet, brave little fighter she was and always will be. Thank you God for her life, thank you for her new body in heaven, free of cancer and pain...The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. - Carl Gustav Jung"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." - J. Fox

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

There are links below. I went and checked them out. She was an adorable little girl.There is another link below where you can leave condolences to the family if you should choose to do so. I know we did not know them but my heart is filled with compassion for them. So I lit a candle and left condolences. It is not something anyone has to do only if you are moved to do so as was I. All prayers for this family as they go through this week and lay their child to rest would be appreciated it is going to be very hard on them. You all are wonderful.Jane Seymour <jayne_seymour34@...> wrote: My Prayers are with the Family also. Blessings~ <marerob_2000 > wrote: This is an update of a prayer request that has gone out many times, including yesterday. yesterday, the parents asked for prayer to let their little angel know it was okay to let go and go to God. She died at 5:30 may 19th. thank you all for your prayers.link to journal website and candle lighting page belowhttp://www.dotsphinx.com/lightacandle/public/view/?thread=10381 From: :**:Please Pray for Penelope's Family:*Date: May 19, 2007 3:00 PMPlease visit this site to light a candle for Penelope:http://www.dotsphinx.com/lightacandle/public/view/?thread=10381 If you'd like to send your condolences to Peneope's family, please visit: www.caringbridge.org/ny/penelopeI was on angel Kendall's Caringbridge, reading his mom's

latest update on the family and she had the sweetest things to say about miss Penelope...From Kendall's Mommy: "She (Penelope) was one of the bravest little girls I have ever met. She fought hard for over three years, and was a pioneer of many new and inovative treatments. Her parents searched high and low for a cure, and even helped fund some of the research that bought her additional quality time, and has continued to bring some quality to other children's lives. They have pressed politicians and drug companies to do something for these children who have no chance. And through it all, Penelope had a ready smile and cute giggle. Her journal is hard to read, as it is very descriptive of some of the horrors she endured. But I think everyone should read it and really understand just how bad it can be for these kids, and why we so desperately want a cure; why we are constantly asking for more research money from government and private funds."Please

remember Penelope as the sweet, brave little fighter she was and always will be. Thank you God for her life, thank you for her new body in heaven, free of cancer and pain...The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. - Carl Gustav Jung"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." - J. Fox 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.