RemedySpot.com

Prayer request! From Laurie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

LAURIE WEXLER

to me

9:25 pm (1½ hours ago)

As u know from before i was having terrible trouble with my healing from my spinal fusion back in Sept. of last year,The problem ended up in my feet, they were in agony and I could not walk barefoot or change my shoes. Well last Wednesday I mad the mistake of going to the pain management Dr. who had a podiatrist on hand that said do to my severe tendinitis and very high arches he had a theory that if he injected a steroid into the nerve on the inside of both feet next to the ankle it would deaden the nerves that were going from my arches up my calves being pushed from my tendens.As of about two days after the pain in my legs r unbearable I can barely stand on my feet, and my hips and back hurt to.they feel like there on fire burning inside.I believe instead of deadening the nerve he got them all fireing.This is sort of what i got from the Dr. on call. don't have good pain killers nor would they help if its nerve pain but Ive never felt anything like it.Whatever anyone can do to help me with my pain cause I'm not doing so well on my own this is just to intense.Ive been in tears all day,Ill talk to the Dr. tomorrow but I don't know what hell do,Thank u,so much for being there ,All the love in the world to u all,