RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Quado Daily Portion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Quado Daily Portion You are the Phoenix There are moments in your life in which the portal of opportunity opens wide. You can feel it around you. You can see it in your mind's eye. And it may well be, as often it is, that this portal opens just as other doors are closing. Often when great turmoil in the world causes general chaos in the old institutions, new portals are opening in response, or in fact as a cause of the chaos, and you have a choice, a choice to stay focused on the old forms you have come to rely upon or to open your eyes to the newness that is opening and becoming around you. This is the moment of opportunity, especially for those who have felt that they were not properly appreciated and compensated by the old forms of being. When those old ways crumble, those who are able to let them go will find that new ways spring open, but they are ways that require courage and creativity. They require that you clear away your resentment for the slights and disappointments of the past, and refresh and renew your spirit so that you are fully ready to view things in new ways. If your entire focus is on bitterness and disappointment, if you are still chasing after what you have lost, then you will not see that these old ways are mere shadows and that the sun is shining brightly, though perhaps over a new horizon that did not even exist before. The barriers you thought existed because of your age or the amount of money you have are crumbling very quickly. All that is needed is a willingness to try new ways of being and doing, an opening of your creative flow, a welcoming of the changes that are sweeping across the earth. First, set aside some quiet time and ask to see the portals of opportunity that are opening in your areas of talent and expertise. Ask to have all doubt and fear removed from your heart and your vision. Ask to be centered deeply within your own place of peace and truth. Then ask for the portals to reveal themselves to you. Allow yourself to simply experience this unveiling, perhaps gradually over the coming weeks. Then set aside a little time each morning to repeat your request, and you will find that more and more opportunities are made apparent to you every day. While others complain about the negative effects of the changes in the world, these changes will suddenly appear to you in their truth unveiled, as opportunities for you to be a phoenix, rising from the ashes of the old in all the glory of the new. Set aside the old dreams along with the old ways. Open your heart and vision to new dreams, new ways of reaching your full potential as a creative and loving being. The new dreams are all around you, shining and sparkling, waiting to be noticed. Open and you will see. Here is a little prayer for todayI open the windows wide and take a deep breath, filling myself with the winds of change that are blowing even now across my life. I feel the bracing energy in these changes and welcome them into my life, to energize and charge me, to empower me. I ask to be filled with complete belief in myself, in who I am and what I can do. I ask to be filled with courage and creativity, to free the flow of my creativity and allow it to ride the currents of the new winds that blow. I ask that I may be filled with love completely, love of myself, love of life, love for the energy that flows around me. I am a part of what is new. I am a part of the bracing energy that flows and is. I am power and love. I am.